𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁 → ᴛ. ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ

By M0chi_writer

『 "And you are?" "Todoroki Shoto but you can just call me Shoto" 』 『フェニックス』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Yuki... More

『Intro』
『prologue』
『 1 』
『 2 』
『 3 』
『 4 』
『 5 』
『 6 』
『 7 』
『 8 』
『 9 』
『 10 』
『 11 』
『 12 』
『 13 』
『 15 』
『 16 』
『 17 』
『 18 』
『 19 』
『 20 』
『 21 』
『 22 』
『 Epilogue 』

『 14 』

86 9 0
By M0chi_writer

"Who the hell does he think he is?"Yuki said to herself as she walked down the street to a familiar store.

"Hey Momo"Yuki greeted.

"Hey Yuki, what's wrong?."Momo asked, noticing her red and swollen eyes.

"I got into an argument with Shoto"Yuki said, almost breaking into tears.

"Oh Yuki dear"Momo hugged Yuki.

"I tried to tell him but he called my kind monsters "Yuki cried.

"Dear dear don't cry"Momo patted Yuki softly to comfort her.

"I tried to get him to talk about his dad but it only ended in him calling me his property like I am his slave"Yuki cried.

"Yuki dear I am sure he doesn't mean that and he only said it because of how angry he was at that moment so don't cry"Momo comforted as she wiped Yuki's eyes then the bell rang indicating that someone had entered.

"Hi Kyouka"Momo greeted.

"Hi Momo"a purple haired girl greeted as she walked into the store.

"Hi Momo" a voice said but there was no one there.

' who said that '

"Hi Tooro, what can I get for you today" Momo asked.

"Do you have a spell book that has something on how to reverse an invisible spell"the voice asked.

"No but Yuki, do you know any spell?"Momo asked Yuki, shaking her head in response, looking down.

"Wait Yuki, as in Yuki Todoroki's girlfriend?"Kyouka said.

"I thought they were engaged"Tooro added.

' No I don't think we'll get to that point well after this incident '

"No, I am just his companion"Yuki said, still looking down.

"Ohhh"Tooro said, realizing she was on a sensitive topic.

' I just want to go home I mean I want to go to mom's she'll know what to do '

"Being invisible requires a very ancient and Powerful spell how did you come across such a spell?"Yuki asked

"Well it's ancient sphinx magic and my companion gave me the spell book I just didn't have enough power to cast the spell as at then so it backfired on me while learning the spell"Tooro explained.

"And for 2 year she has become the famous invisible witch"Kyouka said.

' I feel like I'm going to break down in tears any moment from now '

"I have to get going see you guys later "Yuki said as she walked towards the door waving as she walked out not waiting for any reply.

' I don't feel like using my magic what an anniversary '

"Yuki"a voice called causing Yuki to turn around.

"Hey Tsu"Yuki greeted as she saw Tsuyu behind her.

"You seem to be lost in thought. I hope you are alright"Tsuyu said with concern.

"I'm fine Tsu "Yuki lied, giving Tsuyu a fake smile.

"Okay see you guys later this evening"Tsuyu waved walking away from Yuki.

' oh I booked Tsu's today to celebrate my confession to Shoto if he takes it well or just to drown my sorrows if he doesn't take it well 'Yuki continued walking down the street until she stopped when she realized that she was lost.

' how did I get here I must have walked all the way here this part of town is different I should probably use magic to go back '

Yuki opened a portal as she was about to walk into the portal a person grabbed her hand before covering her nose with a rag as she tried to struggle before passing out.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Yuki woke up half-conscious, she tried to wriggle her arm free but her hands and feet tied to a chair. Consciousness crept over her, confusion coming with it. The air smelled cloying, with a tang like blood.

' where am I....how did....wait I am tied up '

The sound of a door being shut echoed through the room then footsteps followed then a figure suddenly appeared.

"Sorry for the inconvenience we just need assurance that you wouldn't run away" a pale blue haired crusty looking guy said walking towards her.

"Who are you people?"Yuki asked.

"Oh where are my manners? I am Shigaraki Tomura, she is Toga Himiko, he is kurogiri and he is Dabi"Tomura pointed at himself first then a blonde girl then a decently dressed man then a scarred man who's blue eyes look familiar." the rest are not around but you will meet them later"

"Hi, we'll make your stay comfortable" Himiko said, holding a knife by her own neck.

' what the hell psycho '

"What the hell do you want with me?"Yuki asked.

"You must be Houmi, also known as Yuki, Todoroki's companion"Tomura said.

"How did you know that name?" Yuki asked.

"Well I have been looking for someone to understand me and who better than my own kind"Tomura gave a sickening smile.

' so he is a phoenix too '

"That still doesn't answer my question"Yuki snapped.

"Well I asked Himiko to cast a spell that reveals every phoenix hiding when we found one. She lead us to you and she called your name does that answer your question" Tomura explained.

' oh that must have been Ayama '

"She is cute, Tomura can I cut her"Himiko said dancing around with a knife pointed at Yuki.

' no psycho WTF '

"One question: why would you be a companion for someone who hates your kind?" Tomura asked, completely ignoring Himiko.

' wait isn't that scarred man a dragon he on the wanted posters they all are '

"Why is a dragon with you don't they hate phoenix?" Yuki asked, pointing at Dabi ignoring his question.

"Not all dragons are foolish, he understands my vision after seeing the true nature of his own kind" Tomura explained leaning towards her.

' please don't be one of those wacky visions '

"And what vision is that?" Yuki backed away as far as she could.

"To expose the dragons for the monsters that they are"Tomura yelled.

' and it is '

"You are the reason why they hate us"Yuki said.

"Those lying cheating scum bags after they won the war they changed the story and hunted us down like animals, join us and we'll be able to live with no fear but we'll have to make some certain sacrifices. I'll give you time to think about it "Tomura yelled he then left with others following him except Dabi.

' What does he want '

"I'm sure you understand because you were a slave to a dragon and he miss treated you " Dabi said.

' they really dug out my past '

"But you are a dragon, why do you want to do this?" Yuki asked.

"They are terrible and selfish people that lie and pretend like they are the victims meanwhile they are the fucking predators who feed on the weak even if it is their own kind" Dabi yelled.

' no not sho '

"Not all there are people like you like Shoto-"

"You don't know how much Shoto hates phoenix"Dabi cut Yuki off.

' he wouldn't hate me, would he? '

"I can convince him"Yuki said, almost crying.

"You can't, he hates phoenix just as bad as he hates his father" Dabi stated.

"How do you know?"Yuki asked.

"I just know" Dabi said, walking away.

' he may be right sho really got angry when I mentioned the word Phoenix, oh sho I wish you could save me now but you would probably think I'm still angry at you '

[(^3^)♪ oh no oh no oh no no no no no ヾ(*'O'*)/ - Erichan out✌🏽]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 13.6K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
280K 13.1K 18
❛ WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT I'D GET YOU? ╰┈➤ in which todoroki shoto agrees to be in a fake relationship with...
635K 18.3K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
1K 19 7
*free for anyone else to use* d a t a l o a d i n g . . . p l a y e r o n e r e a d y . . . g a m e s t a r t as much as I love BNHA, it does...