ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴘᴀsᴛ

By Ven_zion

винα χ мυι¢нιяσ!яєα∂єя #1ѕт ѕυвяєα∂єя- 05/14/21 #1ѕт ¢нαяα¢тєяχмαℓєяєα∂єя - 05/14/21 #30тн χмαℓєяєα∂єя - 04/0... More

αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє
ρяσℓσgυє
¢нαρтєя σиє
¢нαρтєя тωσ
¢нαρтєя тняєє
¢нαρтєя fσυя
¢нαρтєя fινє
м/и тσкιтσ'ѕ ιиfσямαтισи
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнт
1к ѕρє¢ιαℓ
¢нαρтєя иιиє
¢нαρтєя тєи
2к ѕρє¢ιαℓ
¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи
¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє
¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи
¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи
¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнтєєи
¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи
¢нαρтєя тωєиту
αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-σиє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-тωσ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-тняєє
αυтнσяѕ иσтє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fσυя
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-fσυя ( ʀᴇᴀʟ )
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-fινє
fυи fα¢тѕ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-ѕιχ
αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє

¢нαρтєя ѕιχ

8.3K 321 100
By Ven_zion

"Katsuki?"

You knocked on his door after noticing him leaving and hearing the door slammed shut from his room. You called out his name when you heard muffled cries from his room.

You wait for a response in which it wasn't long since the door quickly opened, revealing a tear faced Katsuki. Eyes visibly swollen and puffy, eyes red from the continuous time he rubs his eyes to remove the evidence of him crying.

"Are you ok?" You ask, looking up at him because of the height difference. Katsuki grabs your arm, uncharacteristically gentle despite how rough his hands are as he drags you inside, locking the door behind him.

He sat you down on the middle of the bed before climbing in with you, wrapping his arms around your waist which confused you a little but let him do what he's doing.

He hid his face on your stomach and you heard sobbing coming from him, letting out the emotion he tried so hard to suppress. You hesitantly cradled his head, rubbing through his hair as a sign of comfort.

You let him cry his heart out not once pulling away despite the wet stain on your shirt. You subconsciously played with his hair, patiently waiting for him to calm down.

You look down, noticing that the sobbing finally calmed down to see Katsuki asleep, his arms laid loosely around you. You continued to play with his hair when suddenly the door of his room opened. "Food is read.." Mitsuki trailed off when she noticed Katsuki cuddling you, with you playing with his hair. "..y"

Mitsuki smirks, taking a picture before shutting the door close before walking away, not before squealing loudly that almost woke Katsuki up if it weren't for you playing with his hair.

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

Start of U.A High

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

It was finally the start of first day of school at U.A, you almost forgot about you applying in U.A if it weren't for the Bakugou family reminding you everyday and giving you a calendar and a whiteboard so you or Bakugou can write the important things on the whiteboard as a reminder.

Speaking of Bakugou, after the break down that happened weeks ago, you can't forget that time which made you almost smile. You and Katsuki are preparing your things (mostly Katsuki seeing you haven't been in a school before and you don't know what you're doing.).

You and Katsuki left the house and walked side by side with each other, Bakugou slightly ahead of you. "Are you sure you're up for this M/n?" Katsuki asks, glancing at you.

You look at him before turning to look forward again, nodding in response. Katsuki hummed and continued to walk beside you, letting his mind drift. His eyes suddenly widened, his ears turning bright red as he remembered something.

Both of you arrive in the U.A with an awkward tension between you two, although you don't seem to notice as you try to remember the way here. You followed Katsuki to find the two of you's classroom.

After a few minutes of looking, Katsuki finally found it and walked in to see a few people in the room. One is a familiar bi-colored hair boy, a tall girl that has her hair up in a ponytail, and lastly a red-headed male.

You sat behind Katsuki putting down your sheathed katana on the floor along with your bag. Katsuki being himself, planted his feet on the table, leaning back to his chair, closing his eyes as if he was going to sleep. "Oi, M/n wake me up before class starts." Katsuki ordered and you only nodded even though he didn't see.

You let yourself stare into space, reaching up to play with Katsuki's hair. It's been a habit you picked up after what happened in Katsuki's room and you have been doing it for weeks. Somehow he doesn't mind even if you do it in front of his parents. It's soothing he said and you've been doing it ever since then.

Katsuki let out a small hum enough to be heard by you but not loud enough for the person behind you to pick up on. You stop for a moment when you see the door open and in comes a boy that looks like your age, with dark blue hair and eyes, wearing glasses.

You continue on what you were doing, ignoring the male introducing himself to the three. "Oi!" Iida yelled, walking to our direction.

"Put your feet down, don't you know that's disrespecting the heroes that sit at this table for decades!" Iida scolded, doing some kind of hand gestures that you don't know.

Katsuki opened an eye staring intently at Iida before clicking his tongue and going back to his nap. Iida continues to scold Bakugou but he doesn't acknowledge it. You only ignored them, enjoying the softness of Katsuki's more than the people who started to arrive.

"If you are here to make friends, leave." An old gruff voice said from the doorway. "I know this is sudden but put this on." He said, giving them their PE uniform.

You head to the locker rooms only following Katsuki from behind. From someone's point of view it would've looked like a puppy following its owner. You change your clothes before putting it in a locker and wait for Katsuki to finish.

You blink when you feel someone place their hand on your shoulder, glancing at the person you sat right beside. "Hi! I like your hair!" The ravenette said, complimenting you.

You nod in response, "I'm Sero Hanta, what's your name?" He introduced.

"Tokito M/n..."

Sero smiled, wrapping his arms around your shoulder, unintentionally dragging you out, leaving Katsuki behind to your dismay. Sero talked about how hard the entrance exam was. "How was your experience during the exam?"

"...recommended.." you muttered.

"You got recommended, that's so cool!" Sero looks at you with stars in his eyes and you silently nod. The two arrive outside the Gym Gamma, a few people already standing, talking with each other.

"OI M/N WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEAVE ME!" You heard Katsuki yell out to you. You watch Katsuki stomped towards you, his usual scowl still on his face. "I'm sorry.." You apologize.

He clicked his tongue, crossing his arm to his chest as he looked away from you. "Don't fucking do it again alright?! That hag will kill me if she thought I fucking lost you because of your dumbassness." He uttered.

"Quiet down we're going to start."

//I know this is early but I want to make it up to you all by updating this chapter early! :D Hope you like it. Oh before I forget..//

//I almost forgot to bring this back ;-;//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 2.7K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
108K 3.3K 28
【𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐌】 # ᵏᵃᵗᵃʳᵃ ⁱⁿˢᵖⁱʳᵉᵈ ᶠᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ˣ ᵇⁿʰᵃ ᵇᵒʸˢ # ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵒʷⁿ ᵃⁿʸ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ᵒʳ ᵃʳᵗ # ᵀⁱᵐᵉˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵐᵃʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵃⁿᵒⁿ # ʸᵒᵘ ʳᵉᵖˡᵃᶜᵉᵈ ʰᵃᵍ...
110K 3.1K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
362K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...