Twice Oneshots

By alexckaneko

Just another oneshots. Peace out! [COMPLETED.. COMPLETED??!!] More

Hey
Nayeon - Wedding Dress
Wedding Dress (2)
Mina - At my worst
Sana - Let Go
Dahyun - Over and over again
Tzuyu - Fake Love
Jihyo - You Calling My Name
Momo - Yes or Yes
Chaeyoung - I'm doing fine
Jeongyeon - Beautiful
Alerttt!
Mina - Your Eyes Tell
Jihyo - Love Someone
Dahyun - Fall In You
Tzuyu - Love Scenario
Chaeyoung - Marry Your Daughter
Nayeon - I'll be
Wassup
Jeongyeon - The One That Got Away
Dahyun - 0X1
Sana - Still Into You
Sana - Still Into You (2)
Mina - Love Sight
Jihyo - Last Dance
New books
New books!!
Nayeon - Anti Romantic
Tzuyu - Turn Back Time
Momo - Still With You
Chaeyoung - Secret Secret
Jihyo - Ending scene
Dahyun - A Poem Called You
Be as one
Jeongyeon - Polaroid Love
Tzuyu - Love
Mina - Got my number
Nayeon - Someone's Someone

Momo - Letting Go

596 15 0
By alexckaneko

Riki's POV (you)

Momo and me already in relationship for 2 years. At first, its all nice and sweet, until these past 2 months. She's like distance herself. Maybe I'm too busy with my part-time works, well I do 2 works on weekday and 1 on weekend. She also busy with her works. 

So, I decided to off from work this weekend, which is tomorrow. I want to suprise her. I already plan everything for 2 days. I want to bring her to theme park, then we eat at her favourite jokbal place. On Sunday, I plan to go hunt some foods with her. Well, she loves food. I already purchased the tickets online. I hope she like all these.

Saturday

I wake up early and take a shower. I wear all black since my wardrobe is full with black clothes hehe. I also wear a cap and bring extra jacket for her since she loves to wear my clothes and she looks cute in my clothes toooo!

I get in my car and drive to her place. When I get there, I ring the bell a few times but no answer. After few minutes, I decide to call her.

~~Ring~~

"Hello babe. Are you home today?" I ask her. "Ahh hello. No.. I'm at my friends. I stay here for the weekend." she say. "Ahhh okay.. Want me to pick you up tomorrow?" I offer. "No need. I'll be home late tomorrow." she say again. "Umm okay.. takecare babe.. I love you.." I say lovely. "You too.." then she end the call.

Well then, I just spend this day by myself ,huh? Let just go to the theme park and not waste these tickets. I get in my car and drive to the theme park. After 30 minutes driving, finally I see the theme park.

I see the queue for buying tickets are quite long, luckily I buy online hehe. On my way to the entrance, I accidently look at the queue again. Then, I recognize someone I know.. Its her.. In someone else arms. I know for sure thats not her brother because they just kiss lovingly and she has no brother as far as I know.

My heart broke to see the view. I just look emptily at the tickets that should be ours. I feel the world stop for us. I see her smiling with him. Look happy.

I look at the tickets again. Then, I decide to give it to other couple. I walk weakly to the couple that not far from her. I put on my smiling face.

"Hey.. I got extra tickets, take these." I offer at them. "Seriously? Is this tickets real?" the boy ask me. "Yes, I already paid these tickets. Take this. No need to pay me, consider this as your lucky day" I say and give them the tickets. "Thankyou" they say and quickly get out from the queue. 

I guess everyone else look at us include her and her partner. I just ignore everyone and try to get in my car as soon as possible. I enter my car and drive out from there. While drive, my mind busy thinking about our relationship. Did I do something wrong? Are my love is not enough? Maybe I am too busy, that's why she look for other man. 

While my mind busy, I drive not aware with the traffic lights. I almost be hit by a truck. I quickly apologize to the driver and he drive away. I drive to the beach since its near. I park my car and walk weakly to the beach. I sit on the sand, dont care about getting wet and messy.

I stare at the water for a while. "Why???!!!!!! Why???!!!!!!!!" I shout.. Letting out the anger, disappointment. I cry my heart out. "Why everyone I love leave me??? I am too bad for other people???? Why???!!!" 

You might wonder what I mean by that. Well.. umm.. My parent are gone on my graduation day. They got into accident on their way to the school. Since then, I am alone and start work since my parent are not so rich. Luckily I still have a home and my mom's car, that have so many memories. Then, I met Momo at my work. She's a regular customer at the cafe. Then, we exchange numbers and start hanging out.

She really brought me back to life. Back then, I refuse to do anything else except work. She really bring the lights. Since then, I feel happy whenever we spend time. But now, she leave me too. I dont have anyone else. I am the only child. My aunt dont like me. So basically, I'm on my own.

I lay at the sand. The night comes but I dont really move an inch. I look at the stars and moon. Omma.. Appa.. I'm alone again.. Should I join you guys? Tears escape my eyes. I stay at the beach for the night crying on my thoughts.

Sunday

I wake up to see the sun start to rise. Its so beautiful.. "I wish you're here with me.." Around 8 am, I get up and walk to my car. I start to drive home. I humming along the songs on the radio. Then, 'Letting Go by Day6' played. "Yah.. Is this radio mocking me right now?" I say weakly. 

Before going home, I stop at a restaurant. I order her favourite dish which is jokbal.. Then, I went to a convenience store, buy her favourite snacks and a memo. I drive to her house. I put the things that I bought infront the door and ring it. Then, I leave. I'll just get home and rest..

Momo's POV

After I saw Riki at the theme park yesterday, I cant stop thinking about him. I thought he just want to ask about my wellbeing like usual. I felt sorry for him, but it's my fault to for looking someone else.

I just wake up and on my way to the kitchen, then I hear my door rings. I open the door to see jokbal and snacks infront of my door. Weird, I dont order anything. I just take it inside. I put in the kitchen. When I was arrange the snacks in my cabinet, there's a memo. Then, I realize there's few of memos.

I take all the memos and go to the sofa. Its from him.

"I'm sorry if I'm too busy for you"

"I love you babe"

"Are my love is not enough?"

"If you're happy with him, just say it"

"I'll let you go"

Then, there's 1 memo that's crumble like a ball. I open it to see a ring.

"I want to propose to you yesterday, but it's okay. Just consider this as a gift"

My phone rings. I get it and answer the call from him. 

"Riki I'm..." "Is this Momo? I'm sorry to disturb you, but its look like you're the only one on the call log" the person say. "Yes I'm Momo. Where's Riki? Why you had his phone?" I ask. "Oh sorry. Riki involved in an accident and we already in the hospital. Can you come here?" the person say. "Give me the address" then I end the call. 

I rush to my room and dress up. I quickly get in the taxi that just drop the customer. I tell the driver the hospital. I get in the hospital and go to emergency room. I see someone.

"Are you Momo?" he ask. "Yes. Where is he?" I ask her. "Still in there" he point the ER then Give Riki's phone to me. "Thank you for bring him here. Actually what happen?" I ask her. The person told me that Riki was hit by a truck and the driver ran away. Then, the person who was driving behind Riki stop to give a help.

The police already came and ask the person as she is the witness. We wait there almost for 2 hours. Then, the doctor come out from the ER.

"He's in critical and we need to take him to OR to operate him." the doc say and enter the room back. After few minutes, they come out with Riki's unconscious body on the bed. They push him to the OR. We follow them. I hold his hand while we're in the lift. Then, he awake.

"Mo..mo.. babe.." he weakly call me. "Shh.. dont talk.." I cry because of his state. He's on the bed along with the oxygen support, blood everywhere. "I.. love... you.." he say before they quickly push him to OR as soon as the lift open. I stop at the OR door. I cry once more. Harder..

After 1 hour in the OR, the doc come out. "I'm sorry Miss but he lose too much blood." then the doc left. I cry again... The person just stay with me just hug me. I cant say anything.

After few minutes crying, I enter the room as the woman has going home but she gave me her contact before she left. I see his cold body on the bed. I hold his cold hand.

"I'm sorry Riki. For everything.. I shouldn't cheat on you.." I cry.. After 1 hour crying beside Riki's dead body, the nurse take him. 

After the funeral

I get in my house and lay on sofa. My house still the same like I leave my house that day. I already throw away the jokbal since I dont have appetite. There's the memos he gave on the table. I see the ring he gave.

I cry once more. I take the ring and wear it. Its perfectly fit.. He really knows me well. I'm sorry for everything Riki..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.9K 77
In which you all request me the member and the plot and I do the magic! [REQUESTS CLOSED]
341K 8.5K 43
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
5.1K 187 47
oneshots story of you and sana
21.1K 625 28
|COMPLETED ✓| . . A/n: *Sorry if grammatical error and much typo ^_^ Started: 09/02/21 Ended: 02/05/22