W H Y M E ? | Jake X Sunghoon

By bunniewrites

"Why me?" Jake asked, looking down to see his hand intertwined with Sunghoon's hand. "Because...you're cute."... More

~ Intro ~
~ 1|| Practice ~
~ 2|| Good Luck ~
~ 3|| Puppy ~
~ 4|| Winners ~
~ 5|| Answer me ~
~ 6|| Old Friend ~
~ 7|| Note ~
~ 8|| Rumor ~
~ 9|| Fight ~
~ 10|| Annoying ~
~ 11|| Injury ~
~ 12|| Promise ~
~ 13|| Stay ~
~ 14|| Why Me? ~
~ 15|| First Date..ish ~
~ 16|| Don't be stupid this time ~
~ 18|| All Alone ~
~19|| I was stupid, wasn't I? ~
Umm HI😭
Long time no see
~20|| Hell ~

~ 17|| Fake Love ~

2.6K 137 89
By bunniewrites

Flashback 15 years ago, Author Pov:

Jay: 5 Jungwon: 4

"Wonie!! How does it to feel to be 4?" Jongseong asked sitting next to Jungwon on the velvet couch. "It feels great Jongseongie!" Jungwon said with a big smile on his face, while giving his best friend a piece of chocolate. Jongseong took it and sat next to Jungwon. Jungwon had just turned 4 and only wanted to spend time at Jongseong's house with his best friend. Even though Jongseong was 2 years older, he still treats Jungwon as if he was the same age. "Bu you sit have that same voice~" Jongseong teased.

Jungwon's parents always make fun of Jungwon's voice, for how it sounds like a cartoon character. Jungwon had a high voice growing up, so he often got picked on for it. And that's something Jungwon's doesn't like, it makes him feel bad himself. Jungwon's face fell when Jongseong talked about his voice. "aww~ I'm just playing Wonie." Jongseong said while giving Jungwon a kiss on the cheek.

That was something Jongseong and Jungwon would do, if one person was sad, then the other person would kiss his cheek make him feel better. It was usually Jongseong always kissing Jungwon on the cheek since Jungwon was more sensitive. Once Jongseong gave him a kiss, then Jungwon became happy again, which made Jongseong smile even more. "What did you wish for Wonie?" He asked as he pulled Jungwon into a tight hug.

"I wished for you to never leave me, and you will love me forever!" Jungwon said while snuggling his face in Jongseong's chest. Jongseong put his hand and stroked that back of Jungwon's head, "I'll never leave you Wonie, Never EVER!" He said.

He'll never leave me, he said.....

3 years later:

Jay: 8, Jungwon: 6

A year later, Jungwon and Jongseong started school, now Jongseong is in 2nd, going into 3rd grade, and Jungwon got moved from kinder to 2nd grade because of how smart he was.

It was now summer time and both boys were spending almost every second of everyday together. They would either be at Jungwon's house watching movies, playing tag, or just cuddling and telling random stories about last school year. Or they would be at Jongseong's house, running around the house and looking at room's they've never seen before, playing in his pool, or playing with Jongseong's cool toys.

If they weren't at anyone's houses, then they were at the park. Summer, Winter, and Spring Break were always the best times for Jongseong and Jungwon, as they got to spend everyday together. But going to the park means that Jungwon would see some of his old classmates. All of his classmates bullied Jungwon because of his voice, saying that its annoying or that it sound like a girls voice. So they would tell him to go to the girls restroom or go play with the girls, or they would throw food at him or throw water at him so he could fix his voice. All of this happened with kids his age and people that were older, but not as old as Jongseong.

One day, Jungwon and Jongseong went to the park to play around before dinner. Jungwon went on the swing while Jongseong went to talk to one of his friend's that was at the park. Jungwon new that Jongseong had many friends so he didn't mind being by himself for a few minutes, well that was, until he saw two of his bullies. He started to panic as he tried to start swinging, but it was useless when on the them stopped the swing. "Whatcha doing here girly voice?" One of the bullies said, stepping in front of Jungwon.

Jungwon was terrified, all of the kids started starring, everyone except Jongseong and his friends. "Aww...are you scared like a little girl." The same bully said while pointing at a little girl, then at Jungwon. "Leave me alone Dowon.." Jungwon semi-yelled, as he held onto the medal chains of the swing. "There it is! That annoying girl voice!" Dowon yelled, now making everyone stare at what his friends were doing to Jungwon. One of Dowon's friends went behind Jungwon and pushed him off the swing, making him fall into the wood chips (Did y'all have those too?)

"The swings are only for girls. Are you saying that you're a girl?" Dowon asked as he kicked some wood chips on Jungwon's face. Dowon and his friends were about to leave when someone called out for him. "YA! Who do you think you are?!" The loud voice yelled. Jungwon wiped his face and looked up and saw Jongseong coming towards Dowon and his friends. "Pshh..who are you?" Dowon laughed while looking up and down at Jongseong. "Jongseong...Park Jongseong!" He responded, making Dowon's face drop. Everyone in the elementary school knew Jongseong as the cute 2nd grader with popular friends and clothes. "What you did to MY best friend was wrong and mean, now YOU are going to apologize to him and NEVER pick on him again!" Jongseong yelled while pointing at Jungwon, making everyone afraid of him and what would happen to them if they were to pick on Jungwon.

Dowon quickly went over to help Jungwon up and helped him get all of the wood chips off of him. When he finished...he looked at Jongseong one more time, Jongseong was giving him a very stair, causing Dowon to run away crying.

"I'm sorry for not helping you earlier Wonie." Jongseong said while putting on a bandage on Jungwon's scraped knee, they were already back at Jungwon's place in his room. "It's ok Jongseongie!" Jungwon said while helping Jongseong get back on the bed next to him. "Next time he picks on you again, tell me so I can scary him again." Jongseong said pulling Jungwon into a tight hug, and also giving him a kiss again. "Ok Jongseongie!"

"I promise to never leave your side ever again!"

He'll never leave my side, he said....

2 years later:

Jay: 10 Jungwon: 8

"HE'S MOVING?!" Jungwon yelled as his mom was telling him the bad news. Jungwon knew that Jongseong was cleaning his house, which usually takes about two weeks, meaning that he wouldn't be in school for those two weeks, so Jungwon was used to it. But he didn't know that Jongseong had lied to him.....Jongseong has never EVER lied to him.

"He's getting his final things now, so you can go say you're final goodbyes." Jungwon's mother said, clearly upset. "Where is he moving to?" Jungwon asked as he started to put on his shoes frantically. "America.."

"AMERICA?!" Jungwon yelled. He quickly finished putting on his shoes and dashed out the door to Jongseong's house in less than 10 minutes.

When he made it to the front of the house, he already saw almost everything gone. There was already a big truck filled with furniture The little pushed that practically covered the first floor windows, gone. The porch furniture that him and Jongseong would sit on and talk about school or do homework, gone, All of the first floor furniture that Jungwon could see from the tall windows, gone. All of the fun memories he built with Jongseong, gone. He saw Jongseong's mom walked up the driveway, she noticed Jungwon and gave him a smirking smile? But Jungwon didn't care, he just wanted to see Jongseong.

After about 2 minutes of waiting, Jongseong was coming up the driveway with a big box. "Did you get your final things baby?" Jongseong's mother asked. "Yes mother." He said as he gave her that box that he was holding so she could put it in the car. "Ok get in the car." She said. "WAIT!" Jungwon said. "What is it honey, we have to leave now, we are in a hurry." She said in a kinda fake voice. "Can I please talk to Jongseong...just 5 minutes?" He begged. "I suppose so, ONLY five minutes though!" She said as she went to get in the car. Jongseong turned around and had a pretty pissed off facial expression. "What is it?" Jongseong asked.

"Why didn't you tell me you're moving?" Jungwon asked, sounding pretty hurt. "Because you didn't need to know." He said with no expression. "What are talking about, I'm your best friend-"

"Not anymore." Jay said crossing his arms. "What? But Jongseongie-" Jungwon tried to talk to him, but Jongseong wouldn't let, as he kept cutting him off. "Stop calling me that! See this is why I'm moving. You're so pathetic and can't take care of your own self. Plus, you being my best friend was embarrassing, do you how many times people have come to me just to tell me about your annoying voice! So I asked my mom if I could move to America, to be far away from you as possible!" Jongseong yelled out of anger.

Jungwon already had tears streaming down his face, as Jongseong has never yelled at him like that. "But what about your promises of you staying by my side?!" Jungwon yelled as more tears fell from his small eyes.

"They were all fake. All of the 'love' I gave you was fake, I was only being nice to you because you were pathetic and poor!"Jongseong spat, breaking Jungwon's heart into pieces. And is if it was on cue, Jongseong's mom honked her horn, "Time to leave honey!" She yelled from out her car window. Jongseong didn't even tell Jungwon bye, as he ran to the car, got inside, and slammed the door. Then the car drove off, leave a sobbing Jungwon on the ground."

"HE SAID HE'LL NEVER LEAVE ME!!" Jungwon cried, as he sobbed onto the ground.

Back to present time, 2 months ago, when the 'first' met again:

Both Jay and Jake had just finished soccer practice and were going home. Jake had told Jay that Sunghoon forced him to meet Sunghoon after his practices, so Jake went his own way, while Jay went back in the school to get a few things from his locker.

He had gotten all of the things he needed and head towards the front office to leave through the front of the school. As when he was just to about to turn around the corner when he heard someone talking, and they had mentioned his name.

"So what did you think of Heesung, Jay, and Jake?" The voice asked. Jay took a peek around the corner and saw Sunoo and Jungwon talking. "They're cool. I can tell that Heesung is protective of his friends, especially Jake!" Jungwon said laughing. "Jake is cute, and he's just a really sweet person." Jungwon added. "And what about Jay?" Sunoo asked. Jay just peeked out just a little more so he could hear what Jungwon would say. "Jay......Jay is.....I don't know." Jungwon hesitated. "What do you mean you don't know?" Sunoo asked. "I just don't know....he just reminds me of someone?" He said. "Who?" Sunoo asked as he kept being curious.

"Jongseong."

"Ugh why that asshole?" Sunoo sighed. Once Jongseong left, Jungwon had no one to be with him for 3 years until he met Sunoo, so Jungwon told Sunoo everything about Jongseong.

"I think he just looks like him? But something about him reminds me so much of him." Jungwon said while playing with his fingers. "Jungwon, that asshole isn't like Jay, Jongseong left you, he doesn't matter anymore!" Sunoo said rubbing Jungwon's back. "You've done so well forgetting about him, don't let this year break you down." He added. "You're right Sunoo, Thank you!" Jungwon said smiling big at him. "Of course, no c'mon let leave!" Sunoo said as they both left.

Jay just stood there, leaning his back against the wall, with tears coming down on his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Wonie..."

------

ELLO FRIENDS!!!!

Wow this was another long chapter-

This technically wasn't a filler chapter because it was the backstory of Jungwon and Jay soo....but it was still an important. Also I have a dance competition tonight so I'm like lowkey scared so yea wish me luck!! This was not proofread btw because I worked on this during a test-

HAVE A GREAT DAY CHINGYUUUUSSSSS <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 12.3K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
72K 3.4K 27
Jake loves Sunghoon. Sunghoon says he likes Sunoo. Sungjake🖤 Jakehoon🖤 Parkshim🖤 Daengdaengiz🖤
434K 22.2K 47
"𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲." -- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗨 ☹︎
24K 949 27
Jake and Sunghoon have been enemies since middle school. Jake hates Sunghoon for his way of judging people. Sunghoon hates Jake for his attitude. Bot...