𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚

By uundrground

𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄 --𝒕... More

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𓂺
𓂸
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

𓂺

1.9K 107 125
By uundrground

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐰☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 1𝐬𝐭, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Bitch, fuck you." Sorin said, opening his car door and sitting his stuff in the driver's seat.

"Tell yo sista ta keep ha girl in check and maybe she wouldn't cheat all the time!" Gianna said, raising her voice making Sorin tilt his head.

"Dont talk to me like you fuckin crazy, I will drag yo ass up n down this damn parkin lot." Sorin replied, putting his hoodie over his head and tying the strings.

"Yo ass aint finna do shit, sit yo fatass down somewhea and change yo outfit." Gianna said, jerking her head back and moving her hands in the air like she was retarded.

"Change yo fuckin lace fo you come fo my build cause, baby, that shit hangin. Lookin like Yaya Mayweather when she did ha mugshot." Sorin said, looking at how her lace wasn't glued down.

"And yo ass steady talkin big but aint comin close to me. What happened to you sayin you had hands on snap? Oh right, yo pussy ass aint got none cause you just like yo punk ass mami." He continued as Gianna crossed her arms.

"Yall are causing a dist- Shut yo ass up fo I get my daddy on you." Gianna shot back, ignoring the lady who was telling them to take the argument somewhere else.

Sorin laughed. "Bitch what daddy? That deadbeat ass mothafucka who still to this day work under my pops? You must've forgot he became the big boss years ago." He said, shaking his head at her foolishness.

"And you actin like my pops won't beat the fuck out yours. I'm sorry, baby, but you ain't scarin nobody." Sorin continued, tapping his nails on the car door.

"Must still be trippin from that time yo mama dropped yo carseat and hit yo head on the floor when you was little." He said, watching Gianna mug him.

"You pretty but act just like yo aint shit ass mama. Its disgustin." And with that he got in the car and pulled off after untying his hoodie.

He took his hair out the ponytail and put some lipgloss on while he sat at the red-light.

"Fuck is you lookin at witcho ole wrinkly n sardine smelling ass." He mumbled, mugging the lady who was in the car beside him. "I hate people." He said, pressing the gas when the light turned green.

He connected his phone to the Bluetooth before playing a song by bridge.

-

"You needa handle ha before I do and if I do that shit aint gon be pretty." Sorin told Ace, eating a marshmallow from off Phinas plate.

"You hit to hard. Last time you sent that one poor girl to the hospital." Sagira said, watching Serephina eat her strawberries and marshmallows that Sorin had went to get.

Rin shrugged his shoulders. "She was doin too much, actin like I couldn't put my hands on her cause she was dating one of the football players." He replied, looking up at the TV.

They all looked towards the door when the doorbell had rung. Sorin looked out the window before opening it since it was Neith.

"Wassup short, whea Sarnai at?" Neith asked, patting Sorins head making him slap his hand. "You fuckin annoyin and ion know, he should be in his room." Sorin said, frowning his face up when his cousin patted his head again.

He was only 5'4.5, getting the shortness from his mama while everyone else was taller than him. The only one who wasn't was Serephina

He moved out the doorway to let Neith walk in before closing the door and locking it. He sat back on the couch, continuing his talk with his older sister.

"I wanna dog." Sorin said, suddenly. "Mama not gon let you get one." Sagira responded, drinking the bottle of water she filled up a few minutes ago.

"I know, thats why imma ask Kaltain. He'll let me get one." Rin said, fixing his crop top.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 23.3K 101
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒗.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒖𝒕-𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒖𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈�...
HER By ME_Antiiii

Fanfiction

72.5K 1.4K 30
You Mines Now Read and Find out