Noblesse child reader

By Elenafairchildfair

Frankenstein was having a normal night, a knock on the door but there was no one there. However, he heard a b... More

Biography
Frankenstein's new addition
Her first birthday and a trip with her dad
Feeling uneasy and decisions
Homeschooling with Frankenstein and first time walking
New member to the family M-21
"M-21 is my bodyguard and he would always find me"

Meeting her fathers 'Master'

868 26 0
By Elenafairchildfair

Ae Cha's POV:

I was simply doing my math and science exam in my dad's office since he wouldn't dare place me with a babysitter and I'm glad about that. I was doing my math homework all by myself my books stacked in order like my daddy taught me so he doesn't get angry and also I want to make sure I become a successful intelligent child like him. Plus I might be the next Chairman of this school when he retires I think? So anyway, while walking towards my dad's desk I cleared my throat and said, "Daddy it is time for my medicine."

He checked his pocket watch and realizes that it is time then, he says while looking at me, "Of course my little brownie." 

I cringed at that nickname and pouted at him, "Daaaad don't call me that and you really not good with nicknames, aren't ya?"

We both smiled as he hands me my medicine pills and I swallow them with the bottle of water dad gave me whenever I was thirsty. And then, before I was gonna ask him something, I watched his reaction as he hurriedly walks fast to the door and I asked, "Daddy what's wrong? Why are you-" I was cut off when he suddenly opened the door of his office and there revealed an extremely handsome and elegant boy. He has scarlet-red eyes and jet black hair and is now wearing the Ye Ran high school uniform everyone has been wearing. 'Who is he?' I curiously look at how my father suddenly bowed at his feet in which case surprised me.

I held my dad's hand as his 'Master' starts sitting down on the couch as I thought while looking at him as he takes a sip of dad's tea, 'He is very beautiful no wonder he is the Noblesse, I wonder why he was asleep all this time as a vampire?'

Then, I decided to let go of dad's hand and walked over to the coffee table and asked his Master, "What's your name? Are you immortal? How old are you and why would someone as beautiful as you sleep for 820 years?"

Frankenstein panicked as he was about to pull me away he said, "I must apologize, Master, she is very curious." 

"My name is Cadis Etrama Di Raizel," as he continues explaining himself, "Yes I am immortal, I am over two thousand years old but I have the form of an 18-year-old. Because of a battle..."

'Ohhhh it must be hard even if he is over two thousand years old,' I thought as I look at him in awe while he asked my dad, "How old is she?"

"She is 4 years old, Master," my dad answers for me while I was nodding. He eyed me and then, my father and so I decided to grab my textbooks and placed them inside my bag and zipped them shut while they continued talking about something having everything arranged for him to become the 'transfer student' for the time being but I really hoped he didn't go because he looked rather lonely even if dad was searching for him all this time.  

"Dad can I walk Raizel to the class you have assigned him to because I have grown up to guide people just like you can I please?~" I begged him as I started giving him the puppy eyes, as he suddenly looked at me and said while patting my head, 

"Of course you can, sweetie besides I want you to give this message to the teacher's lounge after you have delivered Master to his class, can I count on you on that?"  

I nodded as I got my jacket that was laying on the couch just in case I got cold and said while extending my hand to Raizel, "I shall accompany you to your classroom Master Raizel."

Raizel's expression was surprised as he smiled at me and placed his cool hands with mine as we headed to his classroom. 

Rai's POV:

We left Frankenstein's office as we walked through the corridor of this 'school', I scanned the whole place as he kept walking hand in hand. "Dad was the one who wanted to make a place where everything was peaceful and educational. Besides daddy told me of the description of a hero whenever he tells me my favourite bedtime story about the Nobles." I was surprised that she acted so much like Franken but I could sense a sickness within her and I was surprised by her elegance and respect she behaved. Maybe she knows more than I think so I decided to ask, "You know what I am then?" 

She looks at me and smiles with her answer, "Of course I do you are the Noblesse besides idk if you are a noble or not but I will be opened minded in case you wanted to know more about me I'll see you after classes are over okay?"

I nodded at her that I understood the innocent girl that will soon perish from the disease within her so 'I must ask Franken later about her condition.'

Ae Cha's POV:

As soon as we arrived I opened the door for Raizel and everyone for some reason was starring at Raizel like he was an angel cast down from heaven but then, I told everyone,  

"Hello everyone I wanted you all to be advised that he is a transfer student so treat him nicely thank you I should be going bye-bye, everyone!"

And before I could leave a girl said, "Hey why don't you stay with us it will more fun here trust us...please?"

I noticed everyone around me really loved me because I was cute and plus the Chairman's daughter besides I took a deep breath and said, "Why not and don't worry Mr Park I will behave as long as they do too okay?"

He hmph a yes with me and I smiled as I grabbed the extra seat and sat down next to Ik-Han, the first person to respect and ask me like I was a normal person instead of being a small size boy like me but much taller. 

At end of the day...

I was walking around the school and it was so beautiful the afternoon sun shining in my face but only this time, I decided to head to the rooftop where no one could interrupt the cool breeze that I started feeling with my white skin. Nevertheless I then finally went back to dad's office since I have been gone for a little too long from daddy since I wanted to check on how my exams went according to his opinion. I knocked and said, "How was my exam results dad?"

He stared at me with a smile noticing that I have already taken care of the errand although I was nervous until he said, "Congratulations sweetie! You have passed every test I am so proud of you."

And then, we hugged in the middle of the room and then, what he said surprised me, "Ae Cha..."

"Yes daddy what is it?" I asked in curiosity staring into his light blue eyes, that he looked concerned, until he spoke, "Raizel will be staying with us I hope you don't-"

I interrupted him as I was jumping up and down with joy while saying, "Of course I don't mind daddy! I have always wanted an older brother. o^O^o"

He was nervous but then, he relaxed in relief as he then said, "W-well I am so glad that you agree but please he is my Master since long before you were born."😅

"Dad, is he the Noblesse you have told me about through my favourite storytime?" I had to ask in case I don't end up being a victim. Besides what could go wrong?

"...Yes...yes he is sweetie," he answered calmly with a sad look on his face and then, I asked again, "Is he going to have to erase my memories?..."

He looked bewildered and shock but embraced me tighter and said, "I would not let anyone harm my princess ever in mind or in body and that is a promise I swear."

I smiled and said, "Can we go home now I'm getting hungry~"

Once they got home, we noticed that Raizel hasn't come home yet and it was already dark when we arrived dad became very worried and then, I began to worry.  'I hope he didn't get lost.' 

And then, suddenly I heard the doorbell and ran to it as my dad followed behind me I raised on my tippy toes to spot 3 teenagers accompanying Raizel. One of them was Ik-Han the boy in glasses, the brunette I think her name was Yuna and the orange spiky down-hair was Shinwoo the best athlete in the whole school of Ye Ran Highschool. He is annoying but funny at the same time, 'Did they just walk Raizel home?' 

I thought to myself for a moment until I giggled and opened the door while saying, "Welcome home Raizel. Daddy and I were very worried since you could give you a ride!"

I smiled cheerfully and continued, "Hello Yuna, Shinwoo and Ik-Han did you guys guide Raizel home?"

 It was Shinwoo who asked, " Y-yeah but you and the Chairman live here too?" looking a little confused as he notices that I was wearing my flower pattern pyjamas including my fluffy aquamarine slippers. But before I could say anything, daddy walked beside me as he said in relief, "Oh (sighing in relief) thank goodness you are alright? Ae Cha here was very worried that you might have lost yourself but thankfully you are here."

"Don't just stand there, come in everyone you guys look like you have stolen something," I said while smiling as we all walked inside and as we were headed to the family room, I yawned to myself and notice the time in my small black watch and said, "Daddy it is time for my medicine."

Everyone looked confused and surprised, but Daddy said seriously, "Of course I'll get it besides everyone please sit."

It was the most uncomfortable silence I have felt since I got home but it is Ik-Han who breaks it, "So...are you sick, Ae Cha?"

I knew they were going to find out sooner than later so I would never lie to them at all I just keep secrets and I finally answer, "Yes...but not to worry I am sure that I can find a cure with daddy's help of course."

Nobodies POV:

Everyone now knows why she was always careful every time there would an accident she would not just stand there she would move fast with her quick thinking since she has been told to be self-aware of all the dangerous situations at hand. Although, mostly the students all thought the same thing, 

'We feel sorry for her.'

However, Ae Cha asked, "Would you all like something for dinner?"

"No, we can go home thanks it's not so far, besides we'll be careful so not to worry," said the girl name Yuna as everyone picked their stuff up and as they headed towards the door, Ae Cha said, "Before you all go...Can I have a group hug?"

Shyly she was asking since she always wanted a hug from people she would trust and then, everyone agreed as they wrapped all their arms around her and they all smile at her and even Rai joined in. When Franken came out of the kitchen he spotted everyone hugging his daughter, his eyes soften at the moment and then, everyone released her as they said their goodbyes to now 'Rai' since they all shorten his name a bit to make it easier to remember. 

Once everyone was gone it was only Rai, Ae Cha and Frankenstein. Ae Cha looked at the time and said tiredly to them, "I'm sleepy can I go to bed daddy?"

She asked and then Franken said with a soft smile, "Of course but first you have to eat your dinner before going to sleep alright."

She nodded and grabbed Rai's hand to the dining table where they all sat to eat, Ramen for dinner. 

"Be careful Ae Cha it is hot remember to blow, " said Franken as he blows hers first and then, at his own bowl and so Rai watched them. He realizes that his servant was not alone after all, but then, he asks Ae Cha a question, "What do you wish to do when you grow up, Ae Cha?"

Franken was taken aback with that until he nodded and I said, "I wanna become the next Chairman of Ye Ran Highschool because even with the paperwork dad has to get through, I will always feel like a kid watching everyone have the life I have always wanted...to go to school as normal kids do and I really want to have a normal life but special people never get what they want but they always have something adventurous in the end."

Rai was now the one taken aback with a surprised look on his face, as he started now eating his now soggy Ramen. But then, he smiled at his food and then, at her and said, 

"I think you know more than what meets the eye little one besides, thank you for staying with Frankenstein."

And at that moment, Rai and Ae Cha become like siblings while Frankenstein on the other hand smiled at their interaction and smiles.  

"Let's finish eating before it gets cold," said Frankenstein with a smile.

A/N: OMG A lot of people started loving this and the other Noblesse fanfics, plus the fact that I'm so hyped that I have woken up to a rainy day but I feel so great that I spent all morning writing like an electronic typewriter LOL, however, I do love you guys and thank you for loving my stories and plus I have decided to redo my Castlevania fanfic that was my favourite fanfic to do since I entered Wattpad. So stay tuned love you all~ 

Fairchild out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 55.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
382K 14.4K 44
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1.1M 35.8K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...