Her first birthday and a trip with her dad

Frankenstein's POV: (December 6. Currently 4:30 am)

I was preparing everything quietly as I can since it was the middle of the night and Ae Cha was deep asleep so that gives me enough time to pack everything we both need for her surprise 1rst birthday celebration in Paris. I have always wanted to go there and since my time far away from Lukedonia has become numb plus since my Master has not been found since then. Once everything was packed I shook my daughter awake and whispered,

"Ae Cha it is time to go before our flight is cancelled."  

While doing that she squirmed but then she opened her eyes a bit and looked at me confused as she rubbed her eyes to adjust her brown eyes. And then, I continued, "Come on, let me give you a bath before we go okay and then, we can sleep in my private jet." 

After giving her a bath and I helped her get dressed into this:

With little comfortable black mini boots. ♥🧸

And so I grabbed all the bags and placed Ae Cha inside her baby stroller as I placed her necessities underneath her. And then, I called for a cab as we both walked out of the villa I own and then, we were off to the airport. Ae Cha was sleeping peacefully as the ride went smoothly and she stirred in my arms at the same time I gave her, her milk bottle to drink since it is time to have her health as healthy as possible and organized so she can be a wonderful and beautiful angel for the rest of her life while at the same time I guide and teach her.

At the airport...

We made it to the airport and as I kind of struggled to get her in I told one of the machines I made to load our bags and the trolley onto the plane. It was cold along with the husky wind blowing on my long golden locks while my face looked up into the night sky as the clouds started forming but they kept moving to the side as I got in with my daughter sleeping in my arms. It was going to become a long journey, and as hours go by Ae Cha woke up and asked with her small voice, "(gurgled)?"

I chuckled at her curious expression plus her reaction as she looks at the window and noticed that it was the first time they would travel from the clouds, every time it was her birthday. Her brown eyes sparkled as she looked at the view from below and she smiled cheerfully at the upcoming crack of dawn as the plane got closer to its destination. 

Paris, France...(words in __are spoken in French)

"We're here sweetie!" I exclaimed now 1-year-old daughter in my arms cuddling her tiny arms around my neck as we go inside the Gran Palais hotel I walked around with her in my arms as I asked the hotel guy from the front desk. And I said in French, "J'ai fait une réservation pour ma fille et moi car c'est aujourd'hui son anniversaries."

*translation: I have made a reservation for me and my daughter because today is her birthday.*

"Oui un moment, monsieur," said the hotel clerk as he was checking on the guest list until "Oui, Oui monsieur suivez-moi, s'il vous plait."

*translation: Yes, yes sir follow me please.*

As we were guided to the elevator Ae Cha looked at me with questionable and curious eyes as he soon arrived in the elevator and waited until we were on our floor. I then said, "What do you think so far, Ae Cha? You can't wait to see the most beautiful view in all of Paris right?" as I tickled her tummy while giggling in joy, it was the first time I have watched her laugh in my life. I hope no one has to ruin our moments until we heard a Ding from the elevator then, the clerk said, "Suivez-Moi, monsieur et la Bebe."

*translation: Follow me, sir and the baby."

As he guided us to our room number 802, and then, I walked into the room with my daughter as I turn around to see the people bringing in our luggage and Ae Cha's stroller into our room as I tipped the bellboy with 2 euros as a tip and then, I was finally alone with my daughter she starts jumping up and down trying to get off my arms as I gently placed her on my bed for now and then, started unpacking my stuff first. While I was doing that, Ae Cha crawled all the way to the end of the bed and fell down. I panicked as I heard her started to cry, I then, picked her up and patted and rubbed her bum and head gently and softly as possible. I sighed and said to her, 

  "Ae Cha, don't worry you will be alright besides...look," I pointed out the window where we could see the beautiful sight of Paris, "We're here in Paris sweetie look there is the Eiffel tower, of course, I had to research the romantic city on earth and make sure that you are treated like my own princess for the whole day until we sleep, hows that?"

I stared at her until I sniffed her bottom in disgust while saying, "I think it is time for your diaper change."

Ae Cha nodded and I got to work and then, got all the materials in order and laid her on the bed and started undoing her clothes as I hear her giggle very adorable as always. Then the minute I was done I cleaned her up and changed into some warm woollen clothes from top to bottom,

"And we are ready to head out to all the places that seem studious and enjoyable for your mind plus education is important so do you want to go the Louvre?" I asked her and she nodded since I have explained to her from her sleep about both history...

"And we are ready to head out to all the places that seem studious and enjoyable for your mind plus education is important so do you want to go the Louvre?" I asked her and she nodded since I have explained to her from her sleep about both history and what has in store for its importance. 

And so forth we go and head out to the Louvre, I point and started enjoying myself with Ae Cha's company since I have been alone all this time. We have both travelled to the Museum then, we headed to a warm cooked bakery that she definitely enjoyed french cuisines and I kept explaining to her like I was her tour guide and I was surprised that she enjoyed every single thing I said. It was like she was the only person who would no matter the age she would listen to like I was a real Dad.

(A/N: Play the music on top I love hearing the melody calming and collecting)

At the end of the day...

(Look at the pic on top)

We both smiled in content as the fireworks exploded into the air making the colourful stars exploding into mid-air. And I told her as she looked at the fireworks into awe, while telling her at the same time, "Happy 1rst birthday, Ae Cha and remember daddy loves you so much until my last breath."  

"I love you, daddy," and that's when I heard Ae Cha's first words.

A/N: I hope you all loved the father and daughter bond and Ae Cha's first words, I love you all so much enjoy and comment and vote for my stories.

Fairchild out~