Mother of the Villian

By boni932

She became the mother of the villian from her favorite novel, "I Hate That I Love You" after she died of depp... More

Prologue
Chatacters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Magic Description
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Author's Note

Chapter 6

7.8K 261 29
By boni932

I am finally getting released from the hospital after 2 days. My body still feels tired and my lower region is sore.

I go back home in a carriage that the hospital temporarily provides for free. The carriages have magic so they don’t need to be pulled by a horse. All I need to do is give the directions. 

Caroline couldn’t pick me up since they were still at work and it takes 30 min. to come to the hospital by carriage. So I went home with the baby to go rest.

During the whole ride the baby was sleeping in my arms, occasionally moving to get a better position. It was so adorable that I fainted from a heart attack. I just want to squish his cheeks so hard.

You know that one feeling when you see something  so adorable that you just want to squish till it dies. Or when you the see a cubby baby and you just want to bite its cheeks off. That is how I was feeling. If you've never felt like this, thank you for being normal.

Once I arrived home, Caroline and her family were there. They live 5 minutes away from my house so they come over quite often. I also left a key with Caroline in case she wanted to come one day. That is how close I am with them. They're basically my family.

Evolet's original family also loved her very much. But as she got more bratty and spoiled, they started to ignore her. Then, when she started to do all the disgraceful acts they basically disowned her, viewing her as a disgusting joke.

That is why I hate her parents. I mean it's their fault she turned out like this. They raised her and they basically let her do whatever she wanted. So she was the result of their bad parenting. But after she became bratty, they never took responsibility of showing the right way and left her alone to navigate the rest of her life.

This is why I don't like her original family. In comparison, the Wels are more of a family to me, than the original family. When I transmigrated as Evolet, I got her memories and her feelings. There are also slight habits that she did that I also do like eating etiquette and her graceful walking style. I guess you can call these muscle  memory or something.

So, whenever I think about her original family I feel this longing, guilt, and hatred. It turns out that after she escaped to this village she realised how much her parents actually hate her. But, she never realized why.

But now that I'm her I will try to fix her mistakes slowly and give her what she always longed for, love. Whether it is paternal, romantic, friendly, or motherly love, I will try to sooth her remaining feelings.

Right now the Wels are helping me take out the stuff in the carriage and as soon as they saw the baby, they started gushing at how adorable he was while he just kept sleeping without a care. They stayed with me for a couple hours then left for their home. But not after showering Eijaz with a bunch of presents. They gave him toys, clothes that wont fit him anymore in a couple of weeks, and some baby bottles. 

When they left, I put Eijaz in his crib and took a quick shower. My body has changed a lot of giving birth. I still have the extra skin and stretch marks covering my belly, thighs, and bottom.

But, I know they will leave by themselves after a while so I don't worry about them, plus this is normal for a woman's body after giving birth. 

I start to feel tired so I go lay down after changing. The baby is still sleeping in the crib that is attached to my bed. The crib's design is quite useful since I don’t have to worry about having to get up and walk every second to breastfeed him or change him. So, I close my eyes as I feel darkness covering my eyes. 

--------
1 year later
I woke up to Eijaz crying. I am still breastfeeding him but I prefer using a breast pump, which I am surprised they had here.

Once I finish making his bottle, I feed it to him while I get ready to leave for an interview.

I have been trying to find a job this whole week since it turns out that having a baby is way more expensive than I thought. With the constant buying of diapers, baby clothes, and any necessities, I spent about double of what I planned. If I keep going like this, I will only be able to sustain us for about 3-4 years. 

While I was job hunting, Caroline told me I was good with numbers and people. So, she suggested that I work as a cashier for now. This I find extremely funny since all my part time jobs I had as a teen were a cashier, and as a formal accountant I also had to deal with such things. So my experience in such areas is very good.

3 days ago I found a store in need of a cashier and they said that I should come today for an interview. The store was apparently super popular all around Ophelia and neighboring countries. It is also widely known for having the best employees. This meant that the qualifications had a super high standard. So they needed someone with a good amount of experience, education, and people skills. I have basically mastered these skills by having to please my boss all the time and I finished highschool and college in this world already. 

Right now I am on my way to Caroline’s house to leave Eijaz. He has grown so much in a year. He has already taken his first steps and he can say momma already.

Although, I am quite sure he is way more advanced than his age. He can already name the colors of the rainbow, count to 20, and knows how to solve all the baby puzzle toys for 3-5 year olds.

But, I am not that surprised since the book describes him as being very smart and talented as a child.

I remember when the Wels first heard Eijaz say their names they were so shocked they froze for a whole 2 minutes not believing what came out of his mouth. It was quite a sight seeing their mouths wide open, their eyes not blinking once. When they came back to their senses, they immediately surrounded him and started to throw him in the air making him throw a fit of giggles. 

It was a very beautiful memory just thinking about it makes me so happy. I am super thankful for the Wels since they helped me with my pregnancy hormones and weird food cravings. They also never once questioned where I came from or who I really am. I'm quite sure they already know I am from a high status and that I'm trying to hide here, but they still trusted me.

I know I will have to tell them one day and I will once I settle down with my job.

In the interview

I am in the waiting room waiting for my turn right now. I wore a simple and elegant outfit with a bun on my dyed brown hair. It turns out that they do have hair dye. It just rarely seen among commoners since it is expensive. It was about 5 silver coins and it was worth it since I don’t feel a bunch of eyes staring at my head. Most nobles have colored hair so it was rare to see someone in a remote village with silver hair. The hair dye is also very good since it lasts about 8 months before it starts to fade.

(This is the dress and her hair) 

A lady comes into the waiting room and calls me and 3 other people to enter the interviewing room. We go into the room and there are 2 people sitting at a table in front of us. One of them is a lady and the other a man.

Me and the other interviewees head to our seats as the interviewers ask us to introduce ourselves. We each introduce ourselves by our names, where we came from, our age, and level of education.

The whole interview was quite smooth since they only asked the basic and personal questions to each of us. In the end, we were all dismissed after being told that they would send us a letter to let us know whether we were approved or not. They said it will take about 1 to 2 days for the letter to arrive. 

Honestly, I felt pretty good about the interview since I do meet an surpass the requirements. But, I did lie a bit on my experience since technically I have none of it in this body. But my past self had years of experience so I told them I had 2 year experience working at Caroline’s shop.

I mean what I said wasn’t necessarily a lie since I did help Caroline in the store when I was bored.

I collect all my things as I walk out the building and start heading towards Caroline’s house. She was the one that was taking care of Eijaz right now. Eijaz really liked her so he didn’t cry when I went to go leave him.

I arrive at their house and knock on the door. Caleb opened the door for me as he gestured to me to enter. I started to greet everyone but I didn't see Cara or Eijaz in the room so asked where they were. Carter pointed to Cara’s room and a start to head there. When I open the door I see Cara changing Eijaz. I start to walk towards them and greet Cara.

"Hey Cara, how is he?”, I say.

“He was very good like always. A bit too good if you ask me. It becomes a bit suspicious”, she says while playfully narrowing her eyes at Eijaz in suspicion.

I started laughing at what she said, which was kind of true. He doesn’t really cry a lot only when he is very hungry or needs a change of diapers badly. I grab Eijaz once Cara finishes putting his diaper on. He was left with only his diapers

“Hey baby I missed you so much” I say as I rub my nose on his. He started to giggle which almost made me faint. I have the most adorable baby in the world!!

“Why are you so adorable? You’re trying to kill my heart aren’t ya little boy?” I say in a playful voice. He just responds with baby gibberish which is quite a funny sight since he looks so serious while doing this.

I start to blow raspberries on his exposed belly to make him be quiet but that just throws him in a fit of giggles. 

After an hour of staying at the Wels, I went back home. When we arrive Eijaz starts to whine for food.

I quickly put all my stuff down as I change into something more comfortable. I pull my shirt up and start to breastfeed him as I sit down in a rocking chair. I start to sing lullabies and he falls asleep. Then I put him down gently in the crib. I take a shower and change into a night gown. Then I go to my bed to fall asleep.

"..."

I can’t sleep because of the letter that will arrive tomorrow. I really want to get the job since I only work from 9 am to 2pm on monday-thursday and it pays super well. I don't want a job that takes up too much of my time since I have to take care of Eijaz. Plus, I don't want to miss parts of his life. I want to spend as much time with him since I will only be by his side for 9 more years.

I know that the way I am treating him will probably change the story. He basically turned into a psychopath because of me, well because of Evolet. His personality will probably change a bit, actually a lot. But I don’t care. I will try to raise him as best as I can so he will be happy and not have to suffer so much. 

“I hope you will be able to be happy even when I am not here.” I say to Eijaz as I kiss him goodnight and close my eyes to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 3.5K 24
Alina DeCosta a girl from the 21st century somehow transports into a novel that she hates the most so didn't finish the novel. She somehow remembered...
877K 16.3K 63
Gu Ningyou found out that she was just a vicious female support in a novel only after she had died. After she got reborn, she no longer wanted to be...
279K 9.2K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
164K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...