Innocent Rose-- Jon Bon Jovi...

By Amympr96

Set in 1980 in New Jersey. Chrissie, a 17-year-old, American Italian girl, is living in New York with her fat... More

Once upon a time in New Jersey
Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2
Talkin in your sleep
Shot through the heart
The Jazz Singer
The Dancer and the Band
The Dancer and the band: part 2- The first date
New Jersey: Day 1
New Jersey Day 2
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 1
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 2
Back to New York
Young Love
Daddy's little girl
Swan Lake
She's a little Runaway
A magical Christmas
The Breakup: Chrissie
The Breakup: Jon
Back To Jersey
Our Home
I'd die for you
Mr and Mrs Frankenstein
One month on
Photography by the beach
Slippery Tour
Slippery Tour 1B
Slippery Tour-- I will be king
Slippery- Intruder on tour
Slippery Tour - Jamaica
Returning from the world
A New Home
What a nightmare
Christmas Shopping
Burlesque
Christmas Day
Auld Lang Syne
American Music Awards
I'll be there for you
Italy, Now and Forever
Midnight Carriage ride
Bon Jovi Extravaganza
Bad Shape
Life after tour
The Anniversary gift
Life of a Pregnant Woman
Happily Ever After

Slippery Tour-- Detroit

165 1 0
By Amympr96

May 1987

Chrissie's POV 

I'm sitting just back stage, watching them finish off their show which was amazing as usual. They never fail to light up the stage with their presence. On the other hand, something has been slowly nagging at me. The past month and a half, Jon's voice has been gradually getting worse and worse everyday. I keep telling him to take a break but he totally refuses, I even asked his mom to talk to him as well and he still says no. His skin has been looking so pale lately, his eyes blood shot and puffy and he's actually been losing a lot of weight. I've been really worried about him but feel like I can't talk to anyone about it. 

The show has ended for tonight, they're all making their way back stage when all of a sudden Jon belts past me, his hand gripping his mouth. "Jonn?!?" Shouting after him as I jog down the hallway towards the bathroom. I swing the door open and I'm instantly hit with the sound of him being violently sick. "Oh My God.." mumbling out my words in shock, I scurry over to him and pull his hair away from his face. "I wish I knew how to help you baby....I'm so worried" My voice breaking ever so slightly as the tears brim in my eyes. He spends about 5 minutes straight, emptying himself out into the toilet. When he's done, he slumps himself down, leaning against the wall. Quickly grab a wet cloth and kneel down so I can gently wipe his sweaty face clean. His mouth is gasping for breaths and his eyes are sealed shut. "I really wish you'd tell me what's going on Jon" Caressing his damp cheek with a sigh. He opens his eyes and leans into me, nuzzling his head into my chest. "I promise I'll be fine" His weak, raw voice a mere whisper. Secretly praying that he'll be okay whilst wrapping my arms round him, pulling him in for a warm embrace. 

After a good 10 minutes of sitting on the bathroom floor hugging him, we decide to go see the guys. As soon as we stepped foot in the dressing room, they couldn't hold their questions back. "You alright Jonny?" Dave's expression was one of worry "Yeah, Thanks Dave" His once beautiful husky voice was raw and shattered. "You sure kidd? you don't look too good" Richie adding in with the same worried expression "I'll be fine guys...I promise" Raising his hands up in defence. They all looked down in silence, almost as if they were all holding something back, like there was a secret they were keeping, I just needed to find out what it was. While Jon went off to get changed, I took my opportunity to try and get some information out of them. I sit down right next to Richie and Dave, eyeing them both up like prey. "So..... You guys know what's going on with him don't you?" My voice was low and melancholy "Uhhh....His voice is shot?" Richie stating the obvious, making me roll my eyes. "You know that's not what I mean" Hissing through gritted teeth "We don't know anythin honey" Dave piping up when he senses my anger "Because there's nothin to know Chrissie" Richie adding in straight after. "Oh don't give me that....You guys know what's going on and I WILL find out what it is....You can count on it" Giving them both a glare that could kill. Suddenly Jon came walking in again, sensing how tense the atmosphere is "What's goin on?" His raw, croaky tones filling the awkward silence. "Nothin babe, we were all sayin how hungry we all were....ain't that right guys?" putting on my best smile as I look up at Jon. Thankfully he fell for it "I'm dyin for pizza........I'm starved" rubbing his rumbling flat stomach. 

We all headed back to the hotel, all piling into Jon's room with our pizza. We couldn't get our  boxes open fast enough, the steamy aroma hitting us in the face like a wall. Gradually, the rumbling of our stomachs came to a halt. Soon enough, we were all left clutching our swollen, full stomachs. "Man that was a great fuckin show....I can't wait for tomorrow night" Richie grinning away like a Cheshire cat "Yeah....It was....I mean I sounded like shit but It was a good show" Jon responding with his croaky voice "I know you guys have been helping me out a lot on vocals and I just wanna thank you". "That's what we're here for Kidd.....But you'll be back to normal in no time....You'll see" Richie exclaiming with a smile. Jon drops his head with a quiet laugh "Maybe..." croaking to himself. By this point, It was really late and I was certainly getting really tired. I rested my head on Jon's shoulder, just to take some of the weight off myself. But before I knew it I was fast asleep, snoozing away into the dream world. 

Jon's POV  

My eyes were getting so heavy but Richie yapping away to me kept me awake. Chrissie's sweet sighs tickled my ears, drawing my attention down to her. My heart skips a few beats when I see she's fast asleep on me. I gently lay her down on the bed, trying not to wake her up "She was asking Dave and me what was goin on with you" Richie quietly stating. "What did you say?" Not taking my eyes off Chrissie while I'm talking to Richie. "We said nothing was going on", nodding swiftly in response "Good....She can't know Rich". "I gotta tell ya Jonny...She looked pissed and she's real determined to find out" Dave piping up. "I don't want her to know Lemma....She already worries....Imagine what she'd be like if she found out?" Whisper shouting across the room to them, my eyes widening as I trail off. "But at least you wouldn't be lying to her Jonny" Dave cocking his brows at me. A deep sigh bursts from my lips. Of course he was right, I am lying to her and she deserves to know, But how do I even begin telling her?. Well I guess that was a worry for another day. We spent another few hours talking until we all fell asleep in the same room. 

The next day, We had to be up pretty early for a few interviews before sound check. I usually sneak away just before sound check and get my injection for my throat. They keep telling me it's supposed to help but I just feel high and worse after it. I left Chrissie asleep when we left for the interviews. She just looked so peaceful I couldn't bare to wake her up. The interviews involved the usual questions 'Where did the name for the album come from?', 'Are you going to cut off all your hair?' , 'Where are you touring after America?'. Just when I genuinely thought it was a broken record, they came out with a new question which nearly floored me. "Jon, Are the rumours about your engagement true? Are you getting married?" I couldn't help but burst out laughing "Look, the way I look at it is, Marriage is an institution and I'm much too young to go to an institution" My response earning laughs from the band and the other interviewers. After a few more boring interviews with the same old questions, we head back to the hotel to pick up Chrissie before going to sound check. While they all head off to the stage with Chrissie, I sneak off for my injection which usually always took a while but they always manage to keep her distracted long enough. 

Chrissie's POV  

I always love watching them bicker like children over stupid little things, It entertains me. They're currently practicing 'You give love a bad name' and Richie is adamant that Dave is playing the keyboard part wrong. "Don't you think I'd know If I were playing it wrong Richie" Dave shouting out while throwing his hands up "Well clearly you don't because it is wrong man" Richie biting back at him. Dave let out a low growl and played it again "There....see that doesn't go like that" Richie pointing at Dave with raised brows "It does, It's always sounded like that" Dave shrugging, not understanding what Richie is talking about. "Where's Jonny? He'll know" Suddenly it all fell silent and I just realised that Jon isn't here. "Where is he?" my brows knitting together as I look all round the stage but don't see him anywhere "Oh he's in the dressing room" Dave adding in. I see Richie waving his hands up at Dave out the corner of my eye "Uhh...Wait no...He's in a meeting.." Dave quickly changed his answer which only made it all the more suspicious. "I'm gonna go get him" Running off the stage before anyone has a chance to stop me. 

I make it to the door of the dressing room when I hear Richie's voice echo up the hallway "Wait...Chrissie.. He said he won't be long...Just come back and wait for him honey...we can play a song" Gesturing back to the stage with his hand.  I turn back round and place my hand on the door handle then he shouted out again "Wait....". His eyes were so wide, they nearly popped out his sockets "What's going on in that room Richie?" ....."Why don't you want me to go in?" My voice shaking with worry. A sigh slips from his lips and he closes his eyes for a moment "Don't go in there honey...Just come back with me". I close my eyes, taking in a deep breath before swinging the door open. 

My body is in completely shock as I stand in the doorway, gazing over at Jon. I was frozen just inside the room, not able to move a muscle. I could feel all my emotions about to burst out the top of my head, like a volcanic eruption. I threw my hands over my mouth, gasping in horror, my hot tears filling up my eyes. I can't believe what I'm seeing, It's Jon with a doctor who's plunging a needle deep inside his neck. He looks like he's in so much pain, twisting his pale face around while the doctor squeezes the liquid into his skin. He opens his eyes when he hears me gasp in horror. He attempts to reach his hand out to me, mouthing some words as he can't speak yet. I'm still unable to move, even when quiet sobs muffle through my hands which are still attached to my mouth. Rich places his hands on my shoulders and attempts to move me away but I still can't bring myself to move or speak or do anything but stare at him in horror. My head was throbbing and my sight grew blurry, I started to sway from side to side, feeling extremely light headed. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my arms dropped before my body fell backwards. I thought I was going to hit the floor but I felt Richie's arms around me, keeping me up. 

Jon's POV 

"Oh My God....Chrissie" shaking her limp body in hopes of waking her. "You were supposed to keep her distracted" Glaring up at Richie with pure anger "We were but Dave and I got into a disagreement and Dave said 'where's Jon, he'll know' so Chrissie just ran off and I tried to stop her but...well.." Gesturing his hands to her as he trails off. "Oh God.....Who am I kidding....This is all my fault....I should have told her" Shaking my head in disbelief. How could I let this happen, She looked horrified, I mean she literally fainted out of pure horror. I kept a hold of her hand, caressing it and kissing it. 

A short while later, Chrissie blinked her eyes open a few times, groaning through her grogginess. "Chrissie? babe...you okay?" Whispering into her hand, her eyes dart open when she hears my voice. Her eyes look so hurt, she pulls her hand away from mine and looks away. "I better give you guys a moment" Richie stating before leaving the room and closing the door. "Please talk to me baby" She looked over to me again but this time she had fire in her eyes. "Explain" Spitting out her words through gritted teeth, I knew I was walking on thin ice, so I couldn't blow it. "Before I say anything, It was the record companies idea..." She didn't say anything, she simply nodded for me to continue. "They want me to take steroids to help my throat so they got a doctor to come every week to give me the injections" , "How long has this been going on?" Her voice was so unrecognizable, so full of anger. "Umm....Almost a month" Stuttering out my words nervously. She jolted up into a sitting position "You've been lying to me this whole time" The realisation hitting her like a ton of bricks. "No...No I just didn't want you to worry...So I kept it from you" , "THAT'S THE SAME AS LYING JON!!! YOU KEPT TELLING ME YOU WERE FINE!! YOU LIEDD!! YOU FUCKING KEPT IT FROM ME!!" Her shouts echoed through the room. It took me back a little bit, I hadn't heard her shout before but then again I had never pissed her off this much before. "I'm sorry....Baby...I'm so sorry....I just didn't want you to worry" My voice all breathy from all the emotions running through me. "We're supposed to be there for each other Jon.....Love each other and help each other....Through the good and the bad" .... "How could you not trust me with this?" Her voice broke as she trails off which only shattered my heart into a million pieces. "I do trust you....I trust you more than anyone....I just honestly didn't want you to worry anymore than you already were" Caressing her cheek with my hand. She sniffles up her tears "But that wasn't your decision to make Jonny......you don't get to make decisions for the both of us....we make them together". "I promise....I promise it won't happen again baby....I'm sorry" Kissing her hand between my words. My eyes pleaded with hers so hard I thought I was going to get lost in them. A shaky sigh slips from her lips "You tell me the truth Jon....Are you really okay?" , "I can promise you I will be okay......My throat will heal but we can't stop the tour babe....It's impossible" Shaking my head as I trail off.  A quiet sob bursts from her mouth "I know you can't--" She was cut off when a loud sob burst from her lips. I jump up on the sofa next to her and pull her in for a warm embrace "It's alright.....I'm alright" Caressing circles in her back to try and soothe her.

Chrissie's POV    

My sobs have silenced and now replaced by anger and hurt "No..." pushing him off me lightly "You don't get to lie to me then act like everything's fine" Shaking my head whilst shuffling away from him. A shaky sigh slips from my lips "I'm going back to the hotel" Sliding myself off the sofa and making  my way to the door. "Wait....what does that mean?..." He sounded really worried and so he should be. Another sigh sounded from my mouth "I'm going home Jon" Still facing the door. I didn't want to look at him because I knew I'd change my mind, I wasn't breaking up with him, I just couldn't bare to see him like this. "No....Please.....Please stay" He bounded over to me and tightly wrapped his arms round me. One hand was on my stomach and the other was resting on my chest with his head buried into the back of my neck. "Please....I need you baby" His whispering and pleading was making it so much harder. He started moving back towards the sofa, dragging me along with him. He suddenly fell back onto the sofa, causing me to fall onto his lap, he still had his arms tightly wrapped round my waist, caging me in his love.  He was squeezing me close to him so tightly but I didn't mind too much. Just when he couldn't make it any harder, he said those words "My heart is yours". That was it, I was mush in his arms, "And mine is yours..." My voice a mere whisper. As much as I tried to hold it back, a sweet sigh found it's way out my mouth. I spin round on his lap and lean in to connect our lips in a passionate kiss. One hand was caressing his cheek while the other was combing through his fluffy lion mane and his were still caged around my waist. My sighs muffled and vibrated in his mouth, sending shivers down his spine. My hands were desperately clutching to anything I could hold on to. I felt like if I let go, He'd just disappear. Our kiss had become so desperate, as if our very lives depended on it. 

*BANG* The door bursting open forced our lips apart, our attention drawn to the door like a magnet. "And here we were worried that you had killed him" Richie swinging out his arms in disbelief.  "Yeah....She's gonna kill him tonight with sex" Dave giggling through his words. I tried to keep it in but I burst out laughing at Dave's comment. "So you love birds alright then?" Richie adding in, looking between Jon and me. My gaze meets Jon's "Yeah, we're okay" Smiling into a soft kiss. "Alright Alright....Knock it off" Dave laughing through his words. "Actually Dave...That was a good idea...." My cheeky Grin so big it might burst. "What?" His brows knitting together with confusion "The sex.....As a punishment......He's not gonna get any" Jon's jaw nearly unhinged and his eyes have left his body. "You can't do that to the poor kidd, that's just evil" Richie's expression was priceless "Yes I can and I will" Nodding confidently in response. "Thanks Dave.....Great idea" Jon growling out his words in frustration "Hey man....I didn't say that...she did....Don't put this on me" Raising his hands in defence. "So seeing Jonny is still alive...Can we start sound check now please.....Al and T are probably asleep by now" Dave suggesting with raised brows. 

Richie and Dave scarpered back out the room and I was just about to get up when Jon pulled me back down again. "You really gonna starve me of some love darlin?" His strong hands were lightly squeezing my arms which did turn me on a bit. I was only wearing a little purple halter crop top which was very low cut, if anything It was more like a bra. I also had my laced denim shorts so he could easily turn me on if he really wanted. "Yes I am..." Nodding confidently again, I'm determined to hold my ground. He brushes his fingers against my nipple, tweaking it through the thin material of my top causing me to let out a tiny moan. He leaned forward, sucking the flesh of my neck inside his wet, warm mouth. He was really good at this "I don't think you can last as long as I can" His whispers enticing my skin. A whimper slips out when he snakes his hand under the material of my top, caressing my breast with his velvet touch. He continued to nibble on my sweet spots while sliding my straps off my shoulders, revealing my bare breasts. His silky lips trailed kisses down my neck until he reaches my breast, groaning my hard nipple into his mouth. By now I was a moaning mess in his grasp, his sweet torture on my nipple was unbearable. His experienced tongue, flicking and sucking on the peak, sending me into a frenzy. "Jonnyy....No....Nooo.....We...can't"  Desperately moaning out my words But what I was really saying was 'yes, yes...please keep going' and boy did he know it. I screamed out in shock and embarrassment when the door burst open again. "Jon....We really need to....OH MY GOD" Richie quickly turning back round when he sees Jon sucking on my tender nipple.  I literally pushed Jon back so hard I'm surprised he didn't get whiplash, Throwing my hands up to my chest "Oh My God.." My expression was one of horror and my complexion was neon pink. "Baby...It's Alri--" I cut him off when I jumped up and ran out the room, my wedges clicking against the floor and still with my arms covering my breasts. I ran straight past four long haired guys, I think it was Jon's opening act but I had never met them yet. I darted into the bathroom, composing myself and pulling my top up before heading to the stage.  

My first steps on the stage were hesitant considering Richie just seen Jon gnawing on my chest like a proud lion. "Hey babe....You alright" Quickly pecking my lips whilst wrapping his arm round me. "Yeah, I'm alright" Laughing nervously through my words, "Hey, I'm sorry Chrissie" Richie patting me on the shoulder with an apologetic smile "It's okay Rich....I guess you've heard worse" Biting my lips in hopes of keeping my laughter in. "You wanna be our audience honey?" Jon gesturing to the floor below the stage, where the audience would be standing. My smile beamed across my face "Yeah...I'd love to" Smacking a big kiss on his lips before running off the stage. I grab myself a fold up chair and head out to the floor, unfolding my chair so I'm not stood here for an hour.  They skipped the intro and went straight to 'Raise your hands'. The didn't perform the songs as such, they just double checked the sound and all the technical things for each song.  I can certainly hear his struggles and the pain in his voice but he powers through the first few songs. They stopped for a moment before 'You give love a bad name' So I take this as my opportunity to give the warm water and honey I made him. I run over to the stage "Here...You need to drink lots of water" rolling the bottle over to him. He immediately picks the bottle up and takes a few chugs, gasping in relief as the warm liquid slithers down his raw throat "Mmmm...What is that?". "It's warm water and honey....It's to help your throat....just keep drinking that" Raising my brows at him so he knows how serious I'm being. A quiet laugh slips out his mouth, he leans down and gives me a kiss on the lips "Thanks babe". 

My feet trot back off to my seat, getting comfy before they start 'Bad Name'. He blazed through the next few songs and it eventually came to one of my favourite songs by them, 'Silent night'. His raw voice sang it perfectly throughout, my hands were clutching my chest as I gaze up at him. My heart was skipping every few beats when he looks down at me. 

About twenty minutes later and they were starting 'WANTED' and I heard rustling and laughing behind me. I kept my eyes on the band, ignoring whoever was behind me until four tall men towered over me. My attention immediately drawn to see who it was, it was the band from earlier 'Cinderella' I think they were called. They all had big hair like Jon and they were so tall. "Hey how you doin, I'M Tom, this is Jeff and Eric" gesturing to his band mates beside him. "Hi, I'm Chrissie" Smiling up at them, "You mind if we join you?". "No of course not" Shaking my head with a smile ."It's great to finally meet you, Jon's told us so much about you" ....."And I see you've found you're clothes" looking down to my top. My cheeks were burning red, why did he have to bring it up "Oh....Ummm..yeah, It was an accident" Laughing nervously through my words. "Yeah....Involving Rich and Jonny....that's what we heard" A smirk growing on his lips. A bashful laugh burst from my lips as I looked down to my lap "It wasn't Richie's fault.....Jonny got distracted.." My shy gaze looking up at him through my fringe. I looked back over at the stage and they were finished 'wanted' and actually looked as if they were about to head off the stage. "Wait...Jonny" Shouting over to him as I jog over to the edge of the stage, "Yeah babe" Leaning down at the edge in front of me. "Why don't you do that song again...At the end?" His brows furrowed together in confusion "Which song?". I tut my tongue while I try to think of the name "Sing it for me" My cheeks start burning red "Oh Jonny...Not in front of your friends". "Oh come on honey...They won't care" caressing my hand with encouragement. I let out a deep sigh before composing myself "Wait....Come up on stage" His raw voice immediately cutting me off before I even start. "Rich...Cmere...Help me pull her up" Gesturing Richie over with his hand. I reach up my hands, Richie grabbing onto one while Jon grabs the other and pulls me up onto the stage. 

Hesitantly standing at the mic with Jon standing next to me " Day after day I'm more confused, But I look for the light through the pourin' rain, You know, that's a game, that I hate to loose, I'm feelin' the strain, ain't it a shame" My voice softly sings the opening lyrics. Jon nods, instantly recognizing the song "Give me the beat boys and free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away, Give me the beat boys and free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away" We all joined together to sing the next lyrics, sounding almost choir like.  We finished off the song, leaving the band feeling totally refreshed "Man I love doin that song" Richie exclaiming with joy "Yeahhh....We'll do it tonight" Jon nodding through his words at Richie. 

I could feel Jon's eyes on me like a piece of meat "Babe....Why don't you sing a couple of songs for us?" , "But I thought Cinderella have to come up after you guys?" Looking at him in confusion. "We're ahead of schedule, we have time to waste" Shrugging to himself, my eyes rolled at him with humour "Alright....But only two songs...that's it" Raising my brows as I trail off. 

Grabbing the mic from the stand and spinning to face the band "Okay Boys...Any requests?" , "Play some blues honey" Dave shouting out with excitement "Ahhh man, Gotta love a woman who sings the blues" Richie rubbing his hands together in preparation, knowing he's going to be playing guitar. "Okay....Tico...get your ass back up to that drum set" pointing to his drums behind him "Yes ma'am" saluting to me like a soldier. "Alright, so you boys want some blues? you wanna get rowdy? you wanna get.....dirty?"  Growling out my words, earning whoops and whistles from everyone. Clearing my throat before I start "Alright....Boys.... 'Love me like a man'" Moving my gaze between Richie and Tico who nodded in response. Richie started off on guitar, his bluesy rips on the guitar getting me in the mood. "These men that I've been seeing, baby, Got their soul up on a shelf, You know they could never love me, When they can't even love themselves..." The sexy blues notes tickling everyone's ears. I continue to sing out the lyrics while strutting round the stage, stopping every once in a while to slowly sway my ass from side to side. Their jaws were completely unhinged but they were bobbing all their heads, clearly enjoying the song. "They all want me to rock them, Like my back ain't got no bone, I want a man to rock me, Like my backbone was his own" Growling out the lyrics but in a slick, sexy way. Dave was standing up so I decided to spin round and stop right in front of him, with my back to him. I pressed myself up against him and slid up and down whilst growling out my lyrics. He had no clue what to do which I thought was hilarious, he lifted his hands up by his head and looked to Jon with a panicked look on his face which everyone just laughed at. 

For the next song I actually needed everyone except Jon, but by now, Cinderella were also on the stage, enjoying the music.  They all started playing in sync when I gave them a nod followed shortly by my vocals. 

"You got to tease your man
You got to please your man
And let him know just how you feel
'Cause when he loves you right, mmm
Well it's a real done deal
You got to let him know
That you love him so
He can brag and feel just like a man
'Cause if he treats you right, mmm
You got a real good thing"

I'm starting to really feel the music, groaning and moaning between the verses whilst slowly grinding my hips against Jon who is loving every minute. 

"Every now and then you call him daddy

You know you know his name
Treat him right, love him nice
He keep your heart from a-many strain
You got take to take his money
You got to call him honey
And let him feel he's in command
'Cause deep down in your heart, mmm
Poor boy raise no sand
You got to love your man" 

Sliding down his body then raising my ass up against him as I come back up. If this song isn't teasing him then I don't know what will. He certainly looks like a dog drooling over his food when he looks at me which is making me feel really good. I continue teasing out the rest of the lyrics until the song comes to an end. Earning whistles and claps from everyone "That was sexy" Richie being the first one to compliment me "Yeah...That was real good Chris" Dave shouting out from behind his keyboard. I turn to Jon who had the biggest smirk on his face "Oh...Babyyyy" Whining out his words and yanking me towards him causing me to gasp out loud.  His eyes were so hungry I actually whimpered, his growls against my lips made me sigh and roll my eyes back. He slid his hands down my body until they were under my ass, then just when I was starting to worry he yanked me off the ground and draped me over his shoulder making me yelp out. "Alright boys I'll see you in about 3 hours....Don't come lookin" His extra husky tones made me whimper again but louder this time. Everyone started laughing and whistling, encouraging him to carry on.

 "Jonnyyyy...Ahhh---" I was cut off when he spanked me on the ass, I could see a short man come walking on the stage, he had been standing there since the start of my second song. "What's goin on here?" Shouting out to the band, startling them into looking at him "Doc?" Jon looking at him utterly confused. He slid me back down to the ground "Jon can I talk to you for a minute?" gesturing Jon over to him with his hand. I have no idea who it is seeing I've never seen him before, I've heard them talk about someone called 'Doc' but that's all it was, just talk. "Who is that?" Looking between the four guys who were stood around me "That's Doc...Our manager" Richie piping up first "I hope Jon isn't getting wrong for letting me sing" Suddenly I felt guilty, like I had messed up and gotten in the way. I don't usually come with them to sound check, sometimes I stay at the hotel or sit in the dressing room. "Nah, It's probably just about the tour" Richie patting me on the shoulder while shaking his head "Yeah...Don't worry about it Chris" Dave giving me an encouraging smile. 

About 10 minutes later, we had left the stage and were heading back to the dressing room when I heard Jon's croaky voice shout after me "Chrissie....Wait". I spun round to see Jon jogging up the hall "I need to talk to you" His expression was serious "Alright.." smiling softly at him. He led me into the bathroom where we could be alone "What is it?" my voice gentle and slow. "Doc heard you sing and asked me if you would consider a record contract....He said he could talk to the right people and get you signed" I started to feel really worried. I never took my singing as serious as my dancing, it was just for fun and to make a little money and Jon knew that. "No...No Jon I don't want that....This is your life....You take it seriously....for me it's just fun--" I knew it was a choice but I was so worried and I felt the tears about to flow. The last thing I want is to be pushed into something I don't want to do. "Hey....Hey....It's alright babe...That's exactly what I told him" He started caressing my shivering arms. "You're shaking.." His brows knitting together with concern "Cmere.." pulling me into his warm embrace which instantly soothes me. "You don't have to worry baby, I told him you didn't want any of that but he was adamant that I at least ask you" , "Well you can tell him you were right Jonny....you're the rock star....I don't mind singing the odd time at the bars but that's as far as I take it" Lifting my head so my gaze meets his. "I know..." Whispering into a soft kiss whilst caressing his thumbs against my cheeks. 

About 3 hours later, we are heading back to the stage to start the second show in Detroit. They were all so pumped up and excited to get on stage. I had encouraged Jon to drink another bottle of warm water and honey and he surprisingly did without question. He had his usual stage attire on which he looked so hot in. To start off the show, Dave and Tico ran on stage and blazed through their intro, telling the audience that the show has started. Followed shortly by Jon, Alec and Richie ripping straight into his guitar, nearly electrifying the stage. They strut down to the stage, seducing the audience with their presence. Richie and Alec went off to opposite ends of the stage while Jon sprints to his mic stand, picks it up and spins round on the spot before blasting the lyrics to 'Raise your hands' into the mic. He sang 'I'd die for you' so perfectly considering how bad his throat was, I was so proud of him. He ended the show with Cinderella singing 'Travelling band', they looked like they were having so much fun. But as soon as his foot stepped backstage, he belted off to be sick again. I followed behind him to make sure he was alright and to help him out. It became a routine of getting him ready, doing the show, getting backstage and being sick then sleep then get up and do it all over again. I absolutely hate seeing him like this but all I can do is be there for him.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 73 11
Early 80s, you work as a janitor in a recording studio in New Jersey. You're friends with a certain Jon Bon Jovi; during your shifts, you sometimes d...
9.4K 90 45
In the year 2015, In the bustling city of central London. A young woman named Amy is working late one evening when she has an unexpected visitor. Whe...
1.2K 39 36
***18++ contains a lot of coarse language, sexual scenes, and violence*** A passionate love at first sight story. What happens when two lost and lone...
297K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...