angel extras.

By vanillasoy

continuations and blurbs for angel!! More

angel rewritten.
moving in.
jealousy.
the cat.

valentines day.

5.6K 165 361
By vanillasoy

"So beautiful."

I stirred slightly as my ears twitched and I vaguely wondered if I was still dreaming. The feeling of soft feather like touches trailing over my face made me sigh and roll slightly into the touch.

"How did I get so lucky, hm Sunshine?"

The word sunshine sank into my brain and I realised there was only one person who called me that and I squeezed my eyes tighter before I opened them slowly.

My lips lifted on their own accord as I saw Harry sitting alongside me in the February morning light looking like an absolute angel above me.

"Good mornin'."

"What time is it?" I asked quietly, it was rare for Harry to be awake before me and I felt guilty that he was and I hadn't put the kettle on for his coffee.

"Only eight thirty." Harry said softly, his lips twitching in a smile. "I made breakfast."

I blinked at Harry as I sat up and leant against the headboard, aware of the cluttered breadboard laying on his empty side of the bed.

"Huh?"

"I made breakfast now move yeh' short legs up so I can sit properly." Harry demanded and I did as I was told and curled my legs up underneath me as Harry rearranged himself so he was sat cross legged in front of me.

I reached for my water bottle on the bedside table and took a long drink, aware of Harry watching my every move and with every sip I felt more awake.

"You didn't have to do this." I said quietly as Harry brought the breadboard I'd gotten him for his birthday a couple of weeks ago, over and took notice of the bowl of fruit and what looked like french toast.

"Course I did Sunshine, s'valentines day."

My cheeks heated as Harry handed me the mug and I looked into the brown liquid before I savoured the warmth of the tea sliding down my throat.

"But I could have made us breakfast" I protested making Harry roll his eyes before he pressed his lips to mine.

"Too bad." Harry grunted and I huffed slightly, "What do you want first? Eggy bread or fruit?"

I rolled my lips together at Harry's refusal to call it french toast and I felt my heart swell with love at not only that fact but that he'd woken up early, something Harry did not do to make us breakfast and was just in general, Harry.

"I love you."

"I love you too Sunshine but that wasn't what I asked."

"Oh, eggy bread." I smiled as Harry handed me the plate of french toast without the bacon before he put the breadboard back on the empty side and gave me some cutlery.

I hummed as I cut the bread up into small pieces and chewed some watching as Harry ripped through the strips of streaky bacon with his teeth and I tried my hardest not to pull a face at him.

"This is really nice, thank you."

"Anything for you Sunshine."

My cheeks heated as I shook my head slightly, "Are you going to work today?"

"No."

Harry gave me a pointed look and I flushed at his response, I wasn't sure why I'd asked. Harry hadn't really been to work since everything had happened.

I mean I was pretty sure we'd only be outside twice since I'd moved in and that was when he bought his new car and when we got the cats.

I was wondering how he wasn't starting to get stir crazy.

"Doesn't Paul mind?" I asked curiously.

"Don't care if he does." Harry muttered making me shake my head in amusement at him before I looked at him in the golden glow of the London morning.

"This is the first time anyone I've been dating has made me breakfast." I said quietly, I didn't want to mention my ex but it was true, even if this was all that happened today to make it "valentines day" it was more than I'd ever gotten before.

"Sunshine, what do you expect? M'the only man you've ever dated."

I licked my lips as I tried to control my grin as Harry stared at me as if his statement was the most obvious thing in the world and, I guess, it was.

Tommy wasn't a man.

"Where are the boys?" I asked, referring to the cats and Harry jerked his thumb over his shoulder as he chewed his bacon.

"Kitchen."

I nodded as I finished off my french toast, putting the cutlery on the plate quietly only to have Harry wordlessly hand me the bowl of fruit and I smiled to myself.

I munched on all the blueberries first as Harry ate breakfast in silence, his long legs now stretched out and encasing me between them and I couldn't have been happier.

"I need to shower." I said easily as I held out a strawberry for Harry who simply lent down and took a bite out of it whilst I held it and for some reason, the action made my cheeks heat and I kept my eyes on the fruit.

"Okay." Harry shrugged, and I briefly forgot my red cheeks to look at him suspiciously.

"Wha'?"

"Nothing," I laughed slightly, shaking my head as I finished off the blueberries, knowing that Harry wouldn't mind. "I just thought you'd have some comment about my statement."

"Like what?" Harry questioned, a smirk playing on his lips as I shrugged, "What are you trying to imply Sunshine? Hm?"

I rolled my lips together as I shook my head at him once more before flinching slightly as Jasper jumped onto the bed and I immediately grabbed the ginger cat and held him to my chest, not a single protest from the cat as he rubbed his head under my chin.

"Are you hungry?" I cooed at him making Harry snort just as Rupert appeared, sniffing Harry's empty plate before settling onto the scrunched up duvet between us happily.

"Been fed." Harry waved his hand as he stroked Rupert carefully and I smiled to myself as my heart swelled with love.

"Really?"

"Why do yeh' sound so shocked?" Harry clicked his tongue at me and I rolled my eyes as I pushed his leg making him poke my side with his toes.

"Dunno," I shrugged as I chewed my lip, "I thought it was like my job to feed them and stuff."

"Why?" Harry snorted, "They're our cats."

My cheeks heated again and I knew Harry noticed as he smirked at me but lent forward, upsetting both cats in the process to press our lips together and I smiled against his.

"Mmm, you taste fruity." Harry pecked my lips once more before he pulled away, only to lean back into me and kiss me again making me laugh and I patted his chest.

"I need to shower." I reminded him, "And brush my teeth."

"I should probably clean up the mess I made downstairs." Harry groaned and I raised an eyebrow.

"It was fruit and french toast?!" I laughed a little bit at him as he comically shrugged and I was reminded of when we went Christmas shopping.

That seemed like a lifetime ago.

"There is egg everywhere." Harry sighed making me laugh again and I shook my head at him before I put Jasper in his lap and climbed over his long limbs, very aware of his eyes following me as I got clean clothes out.

"Supposed to be cold today." Harry warned and I glanced over my shoulder at him and nodded, my hands finding my favourite yellow jumper and my usual pair of jeans before I grabbed some clean underwear.

"Love you." Harry called out just as I stepped over the threshold into the bathroom.

"Love you too." I smiled before I closed the door gently.

I didn't know why I ever bothered to do that, it's not like I ever locked it and it wasn't like it ever stopped Harry from just wandering on in.

He did it all the time, when I was in the shower, in the bath or even if I was just brushing my teeth. He was gross but I loved him, a lot.

I concentrated on cleaning up thoroughly, which meant shaving everywhere and then I made sure my loofa was well and truly bubbly before I washed my body before I rinsed my hair out and finished up in the shower.

I securely wrapped my towel around my body as I wrung out my hair in the towel before I gave it a quick dry with the towel before I hung it back over the rail and plugged in my hairdryer.

Just as I finished my drying my hair I heard a loud meowing outside the door and I lent backwards to open the door to find Jasper whining to get in and I smiled as he jumped up onto the closed toilet lid and I rubbed his head before I squeezed some toothpaste out onto my brush.

I stoked Jasper with my free hand as I brushed my teeth before I spat and rinsed my mouth out and then focused on drying my body and applying moisturiser. I stared at my options in the drawer before I decided on the mango one from the Body Shop.

Harry had mentioned previously he liked this one the best but honestly I doubted that he even knew I had body lotion on half the time.

I cradled Jasper in my arms as I turned the lights off upstairs and wandered downstairs to find the lounge full of flowers and I froze half way down the stairs.

"H?" I called out, my voice cracking as I kept a tight hold on Jasper even though he never left my arms on his own will, he was keeping me steady in this moment.

"Sunshine?" Harry called back just before he appeared in the archway, his eyes finding me on the stairs and he smiled automatically. "What's the matter, love?"

I simply pointed at the flowers covering our lounge and I watched as Harry's smile stretched wider before he held a hand out towards me and I carefully walked down the rest of the stairs and tightened one arm around Jasper as I gave him my other hand.

I took notice of the fact Harry had gotten dressed, obviously whilst I was in the shower and he was now dressed in a pair of his usual black jeans and the blue cable knit jumper I'd spent days soaking and washing to get rid of the staining from the other week.

Harry took Jasper out of my arms carefully, a squeaky protest coming from my boy and I laughed slightly as Harry rolled his eyes but pulled me with him to the sofa and I looked at the four bunches of flowers on the coffee table alone.

"They're all cat safe," Harry told me as he perched on said coffee table in front of me as I sat on the edge of the sofa.

"Really?" I asked, a tilt in my head as Harry nodded.

"Kind of harassed the poor girl about it in the flower shop."

I laughed slightly at Harry's admission, his ears turning pink at the top.

"Love it when you laugh." Harry sighed quietly and I wondered if I was meant to hear it. "Happy Valentines Day m'Sunshine Angel."

I blinked as Harry held a little black box out to me and I realised we were exchanging gifts now.

"Wait, I need to go get yours!" I protested, I'd actually managed to get Harry a gift this time, unlike his birthday.

"M'not important." Harry shook his head and gripped my knee so I couldn't get up and I frowned.

I reluctantly took the box out of his hand, a smile appearing on his face as I did what he wanted and I opened the box easily, my eyes finding a beautiful silver ring sitting in the cushion staring up at me.

Two gemstones in a heart shape sat in the middle surrounded by twisted silver vines that then formed the ring itself and I felt my breath left my chest.

"H..." I said quietly, "This is beautiful." And expensive but I knew he'd wave off all my protests.

"That's amethyst," Harry pointed at the purple heart and then the greeny-blue, "And that is alexandrite. My birthstone and yours."

I blinked at Harry and his explanation, I would have never known that.

"It's called quantum entanglement," Harry explained and I looked at him curiously.

"A physical phenomenon that occur when a pair of particles interact in a way the pair cannot be described independently of the other. Basically, research shows that when two people spend time together their heart rhythms synchronise."

Tears collected in my eyes as Harry finished explaining a phenomenon that I didn't even know existed.

"You have got to stop doing this!" I protested weakly making Harry laugh as he pulled me into him, my body fitting easily on one of his thighs as he stayed on the coffee table and I pressed my lips to his. "You're so thoughtful!"

"Y'like it yeh'?"

"I love it! I didn't even know quantum entanglement was a thing!" I laughed lightly making Harry smile and press our lips together again.

"I like buying you jewellery," Harry said casually as he took the ring box out of my hand and pulled the ring out gently, his eyes inspecting the hearts briefly before he looked at me expectantly.

Without thinking I offered up my ring finger, Harry had my heart, Harry was my heart and it was only right that I wore this ring on the finger that had a direct vein to my heart.

However, Harry obviously had different ideas and shook his head, instead slipping the ring onto my ring finger on my right hand instead and I frowned.

"You're not wearing anything except a wedding ring on that finger." Harry said easily and I felt the air get knocked out of me again, a sly smile on his lips as he glanced at me from under his lashes.

"I love you." I breathed out making him smile fully before he pecked my nose.

"Love you too m'Sunshine Angel."

I felt my entire body warm at his response as Harry squeezed me gently and I pressed my lips to his clothed chest before I pressed a kiss to the base of his throat.

"I need to go and get yours." I told him easily, leaning away from him despite the fact I wanted to stay in his embrace forever.

"Why'd yeh' get me anythin'?"

"Why wouldn't I?" I looked at Harry as if he was crazy.

"M'the one who's meant to be buying his love things."

"Why can't I buy my love things?" I countered making Harry smile.

"M'your love?" He asked and I looked at him for a long moment, his eyes flicking between my mine before they trailed across my face. An action I still didn't like.

"Of course."

I told him as I stood, his hand tightening around my waist and I pecked his cheek, stepping away from him in his brief momentary lapse, a displeased groan coming from him as I smiled over my shoulder before I headed back up the stairs.

This hadn't been easy, especially considering Harry and I were together twenty four seven since practically the beginning of February. But Louis and Eleanor had been a big help and I was grateful for them.

I slipped into the spare room, my stuff still mostly in its boxes and I knew I needed to start sorting through it, Harry mentioned it almost every day and I knew he wanted me to settle into 'home' but I just didn't want to because I was lazy.

I grabbed both of Harry's gifts and left the room and descended the stairs silently, my eyes finding Harry now sitting on the sofa with his legs spread and I tried to control my suddenly horny brain.

"Two?"

"The total price of these doesn't come near to the ring." I stated.

"How'd yeh' even know that? Hmm?" Harry raised an eyebrow at me as I kept the framed print turned towards me so Harry couldn't see it.

"I know you." I said simply making Harry roll his eyes before his hands were reaching for me and I was pulled onto the sofa.

I handed the long wrapped box to Harry without a word and I leant back against the sofa arm as I watched him rip the brown paper off.

A low whistle sounded as Harry looked at the telescope, it wasn't fancy or expensive really and it was most definitely a starter piece of equipment but Harry was technically a starter still.

"Sunshine."

"Hm?" I hummed, my name not said in a questioning way but instead just a statement. "I know it's not super fancy or really technical but I thought it was a good place to start and then as you get more knowledgable I can get you a proper real fancy telescope."

"When'd I even mention I was into this?" Harry looked at me in shock and I shrugged.

"A few weeks ago, we were lying in bed and you mentioned how you hated light pollution and how you missed seeing stars in the sky."

Harry blinked at me and I realised he didn't realise that I listened to him and I felt like rolling my eyes, of course, I listened to him.

"Yeh' listen to me?"

"Course," I nodded, "You're my favourite person to listen to."

I silently handed Harry his second gift once he'd put the telescope on the floor under the coffee table so it was away from being damaged by either one of us.

I chewed my lip as Harry turned the frame around to face him and I watched as several emotions crossed his face as he looked over the print.

"This is fuckin' sick."

I let out a sigh of relief as Harry reacted and he rested the frame on his lap so he could look at me and I kept my eyes on the print, the position of the stars and planets in the night sky on the night we met back in November last year.

"Thank yeh' Sunshine, I love them both so much." Harry smiled and I smiled back at him, watching as he took the print with him as he stood and wandered over to the bookshelf and moved a couple of things to the second shelf and then propped the print up against the wall on the top shelf.

Harry easily came back to the sofa and I was pulled into him, my limbs tangling with his as I was positioned practically on him as he pressed our lips together and I rested my ringed hand on his chest to ground me as one of his hands tangled in my hair and the other cradled my jaw gently.

"Wanna talk to yeh's about some things." Harry breathed out against my lips and I lent away, watching as his eyes snapped open the minute I moved away and I felt worry seep into my bones.

"What things?" I asked quietly, ready to accept that Harry didn't love me anymore.

"Don't look so worried Sunshine." Harry hummed as he gently rubbed his thumb along my cheekbone and I lent into his warm hand.

"Worry is basically part of my personality, you should know this," I said, making Harry shake his head gently as he kissed my nose. His eyes trailing across my face once more, his warm thumb never ceasing its gentle route back and forth on my cheek.

"Never have to worry with me, alrigh'?" Harry said and I nodded, a slight smile forming on his face at my agreement.

"Now, I know it's kinda cheesy but I was thinkin' about the fact we've never discussed this or even talked about it and m'really want to cause this is actually really important to me and I want yeh' to know where we stand and I want the title and everything that comes with it."

I stared at Harry as he spoke, confusion filling me as he talked and once he stopped and stared back at me, nothing was any clearer.

"You're my soulmate and I know you know this but I want the title that tells everyone that I'm yours and you're mine, and until we get married," Harry paused and I swallowed thickly as I licked my lips, "This is the best way to say it. Sunshine, will you be my girlfriend?"

I let out a breath as Harry finally asked the question and I nodded without a single thought.

I smiled as a large grin broke out on his face and he pulled my face into his so our lips met once again until I pulled back and looked at him in amusement.

"You know we live together right?" I questioned him making Harry look at me unimpressed, "And that we got pets together? Multiple cats."

"Still want people to know you're mine." Harry huffed making me laugh before he kissed me again and swallowed the sound. "And want people to know m'yours."

The idea of Harry wanting people to know that he was my boyfriend made my heart flutter, I had never had anyone be proud or want to be proud that they were anything to do with me.

"You know want people to know you're my boyfriend?" I questioned him, I wanted to hear him say it again.

"'Course." Harry nodded. "I'm dating the most beautiful girl in London. M'fuckin' lucky to be her boyfriend."

I crinkled my nose at Harry who laughed and kissed it again before I ducked my head and rested it against his chest, feeling tears start to pool in happiness.

"A couple of other things that I need to apologise for too, m'love."

I swallowed as I nodded but didn't bother to raise my head from his chest. I could hear Harry's heartbeat and other than his voice, I think it was my favourite sound.

"Back at the end of January, when we were in the car, I got a text and when we were at Lou's I got a call from the same person. The same girl," Harry started to explain.

"Paige."

Her name had slipped out of my mouth immediately and I felt Harry's body freeze underneath me and his heartbeat increase.

"...Yeah." Harry finally answered and I swallowed as I tightened my grip on his jumper. "M'told you that she was a girl I used to fuck at parties right? And that's true. We kinda have a few mutual friends so we'd hook up whenever I was bored.

"I don't know why she called me that afternoon. I never replied to that message that you saw in the car. I haven't seen her or spoken to her since we were at that party together last year, yeh' remember?" Harry asked nudging my jaw and I looked at him.

"When yeh' cleaned my knuckles for the first time?"

I nodded at his explanation, I wasn't entirely sure why he was telling me this. It was none of my business.

"I messed around with her at that party before you got there. That was it, I haven't seen her or spoken to her or had anything to do with her since. But m'sorry that you had to see that text."

"You don't have anything to apologise for." I frowned as I sat up and looked at Harry who looked as confused as I felt. "I don't control who you talk to or who you're friends with."

"M'was never friends with her, trust me Sunshine." Harry shook his head as he rubbed his jaw before he played with my fingers. "I jus' think you deserve to know. M'didn't want you to think that something was going on when it wasn't. I definitely didn't want you to think that I was cheating."

My grip subconsciously tightened around Harry's fingers at the mention of infidelity.

"I would never," Harry stated seriously and I nodded, I knew that.

I knew Harry wasn't Tommy. I also knew that even if he did, I'd stay. I was too involved with Harry, too wrapped up with him and too in love with him to let it or him go and I would take some of Harry even if I had to share it.

"And the other thing," Harry pulled at his lip making me lean up straighter, lip pulling and rubbing his jaw?

Harry was nervous.

"I can't believe it's taken me this long to apologise for this and the fact I even said it in the first place has honestly kept me awake at night more than you know and I lay there and I think about what kind of cunt I am to have said it and you never bring it up which makes me feel even worse because you shouldn't have let me get away it."

I frowned as Harry paused, watching as his throat contracted as he swallowed before he looked up and I saw his eyes were glistening and I immediately started to panic.

"Sunshine, I am so sorry I threatened to hit you."

The air was knocked out of my chest as Harry's words hung in the air, the lounge deadly silent apart from the sound of my heart hammering in my chest.

And it took me a few minutes before I realised we were just sat staring at each other as Harry cried.

Harry was crying.

I flung myself across the small gap between us and wrapped my body around him, his own arms coming up around me loosely.

"It's okay."

I wasn't sure what I was meant to say?

I barely thought about it anymore, in fact, I hadn't really thought about it.

Sometimes I'd be lying awake and it was just pop into my brain but I knew Harry, I knew he wouldn't lay a finger on me, and clearly, he hadn't, ever.

"No, it really isn't." Harry gripped me tighter and I felt his head shake before he buried his face into my neck and I felt his tears transfer onto my skin.

"It really isn't okay, I am such a cunt for saying it! I would never ever lay a finger on you Sunshine and I hope you know that but I wouldn't blame you for thinking I would because I said it! I love you so much and I was so angry but I was angry at myself and scared and worried that something might happen to you that I couldn't control myself!

"And it is no excuse and I am just so sorry that I said it. I didn't mean it, I would never mean it and I would never ever hurt you, fuck Sunshine. M'just so sorry."

My fingers found the curls at the back of Harry's head as I stroked his head silently, I knew he would never, I wouldn't blame him if he did but I knew he wouldn't.

"It's okay H, honestly," I whispered to him, feeling him shake his head.

"M'going to spend the rest of my life making it up to you. Making sure you know that you're the most important thing in the world, in my life." Harry repeated himself and I smiled as I lent away from him.

I watched as his wet and bloodshot eyes flicked upwards and I smiled gently at him before I pressed our lips together.

"I love you." I said simply.

It was the easiest way I knew how to tell him what I was feeling, all of my thoughts and feelings were in those three words and Harry knew that. I hoped Harry knew that.

"I love you too Angel."

The two of us sat there wrapped up in each other in silence for a while and I let my head rest against his chest again, the sound of his heart beating lulling me back into a sleepy state.

"Sorry for cryin' all over you." Harry huffed and I laughed slightly as he pressed his lips to my head. "Let me get meself looking presentable again and then we can actually start our day."

"What are we doing?" I asked curiously, I was more than happy to stay wrapped up around him on the sofa.

"Whatever you would like to do m'love." Harry smiled and I pressed my lips to his in a quick peck. "We could go see a movie, we could go for a walk, we could see your Mum, the options are limitless."

I smiled at Harry's childish excitement before I looked out the window, the London sky a clear blue with a few crisp clouds and I thought about it.

"A walk could be nice," I told him quietly making him nod.

"Hampstead Heath? Hyde Park? Primrose Hill, Richmond Park? Yeh've got London at your finger tips Sunshine."

I laughed again, Richmond Park usually had deer in and I always thought they were cute, but Hyde Park was closer to cafes and had the bikes.

"What if we went to Hyde Park and rode the bikes?"

"Boris bikes? We're not Tories love." Harry scoffed before immediately grinning at me before he pecked my nose. "Sounds like a plan."

I laughed as he nudged me to get up and I did as I was silently told before stretching my arms, I also couldn't deny that if it was meant to be as cold as Harry had claimed earlier on I wasn't going to turn down an opportunity to see him all bundled up.

"Happy Valentines Day, Sunshine."

"Happy Valentines, H."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212 25 7
One Direction.....
207K 2.3K 92
Imagines for Niall's girls out there❤️ started ; May 2017 ✨☁️ ended ; June 2022🕊️
1.3M 32.7K 44
// "Shit Flower, I miss you." // In which a former drug dealer who fell in love with the bosses' daughter finds himself still loving her. [sequel to...
1.2K 41 12
IF U FIND THIS DO NOT READ IT I AM REPUBLISHING IT FOR ONE NIGHT SO MY FRIENDS CAN READ IT AND MAKE FUN OF ME