~(Discontinued)~ Just another...

De NinaAngel1415

This is my story for hazbin i dont own hazbin at all exept my oc anyways.... This story is a about a girl nam... Mais

Not so fast
Beginnings are fun aren't they?
Trama
The house
Questionable thoughts
just some hazbin shit
Rotting heart
Bitter sweet tradgedy
Notes
Hell isn't what it was said to be
New Faces
Shopliftingho's
Another day in hell
Porn studio
Eyes
Feelings
Lovely
ALASTORS GAME
Who knew?
Nightmares
Damnnnn
Burlesque!
OWO
Just why?!
Hand maiden?
Rewinding emotions
war!!!!!!!
Acquaintance
Some stuff/Facts/Information
City streets
New blood/progress
Vaggie Vibes
Bonding time
Authors note
Lazy day
Valentines day! (A late chapter *sob*)
~Discontinued~

Surprise, Suprise!

23 1 0
De NinaAngel1415

hi! here's an update!
I don't own the art!

________________________________________________________________________________

I groaned as I woke up and i grabbed the glass of water I had next to the bed on it's little stand with a telephone and of course the lamp for light, and i took a sip of water and set the glass back down.
"I know im not alive but i still feel like shit especially with my recent kill" I spoke to myself and thought that we are just corrupted innocence of life and in the afterlife also. I sat up and went into the bathroom , undressed and showered the filth off of me that I missed last night.
I got out after finishing my shower and got dressed into some leggings and a t-shirt with cute laced short sleeves and my hair up in a ponytail.
After I finished getting ready I took my already opened bottle of wine and chugged the hell out of it.

"That's better" I said and walked over to the door grabbed my room key and went down to the lobby. As I stepped out of the elevator I hummed a song as I walked into the kitchen to make as always my favorite a sandwich.

"What's cookin' Renny?" Angel said jokingly and I raised an eyebrow at him as I chewed my food.

" Je mange une sandwich, et tu parles "
(I am eating a sandwich , and you talk)

I said and Angel stared blankly at me and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Eating a sandwich and you come talking to me from out of nowhere" And Angel nervously laughed and folded his arms.

"Of coarse I knew that! That you said that-" He said and he then I just smiled and took another bite out of your sandwich and I spoke after I finished swallowing my food.

"Oui?, Tu parles francais? Parler!"

(yes? do you speak french? speak!)

I said taking a slow bite out of my sandwich testing Angel Dust as he just blurted out
"Bonjour madame , tu parle mon fin?-"

(Hello Ms. do you speak my end?)

I choked on my sandwich and Angel pointed at me as I choked and laughed after I stopped choking.

"What?" Angel said and I kept laughing as I heard someone walk into the room.

"Whats going on?" Charlie said and I looked up from the floor and I stifled giggles and spoke.

"Angel... hehe , I think I just choked on my own words, maybe my sandwich also!" I said and Charlie looked at us confused and Angel shrugged.

"Is that the only thing you know though?" I said and Angel nodded and stopped nodding

"Wait that was actually french?!" He said and I nodded giggling.

"Yes! haha, you didn't know that?" I said and he shrugged.

"Well you must of heard me or someone say that onetime then" I said and straightened myself out and munched on the rest of my sandwich as Charlie then walked out confused and I finished my sandwich and poured myself some water and drank it.

After Angel left the kitchen I stayed and cleaned the food I choked on that fell on the floor. After I threw away my mess I was about to walk out of the kitchen when Nev. walked in.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked and I just smiled and shrugged.

"Nothing really-"

"Come on" Nev. said and pulled me back into the kitchen which I was already tired of.

"That guy we took in is sick and Charlie said that there was some tea in here, and the medicine she'll get" She said and I perked up.

"Oh, well..yeah" I said not knowing what to say.

"This is part of rehab I guess helping others.." She said and she started to boil some water and get the tea packets.

"Well I will go check on him then If thats the case", I said walking out of the kitchen.

"Be careful he's very unpredictable Ren!" Nevaeh said and I just smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

537 20 16
(HIATUS FOR NOW) Gwynnie was a young and tough demon who has gone through a lot in her life. She was a hellborn demon who was born to find out her pu...
1.3K 50 18
A story about an angel, who falls in love with the king of hell himself. (NOTE: The only character that belongs to me is the character Lydia. All ot...
82 7 3
One day, Olivia (Via/reader) falls asleep and wakes up in Hell! She first believes it to be a dream, but as a certain Deer Demon greets her and welco...
643 10 8
My first story on Wattpad; just a fanfic. Also the main character will be female, apologies to the others - I'm sure there are much better fanfics ou...