๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ - ๐—Œ. ๏ฟฝ...

By JJORDANT1

โœฉ โœฉ ... More

๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ + ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ
๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ข
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ข
๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ โ”‚ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ โ”‚ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ
๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ [๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ]

๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ

1.3K 68 61
By JJORDANT1

______
"𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

"tobio, cut it out!"
______

y/n whisper-shouted as she swatted the boy's hand away from her for the hundred time. "you're gonna get us in trouble with mr. aizawa." pretending like he didn't hear her, tobio sneakily moved his hand towards the girl, only for her to grab it.

"i'll whack you with this." she threatened, holding up the case that held her hero costume inside. "please don't, you'll mess up my pretty face." he playfully whined. "there's not much to mess up." she joked causing a gasp to come from the boy. "wow and to think that i would bring you back a souvenir." he looked away, slowly shaking his head side to side.

"oh no, and i was really looking forward to getting a keychain." she sarcastically stated, her unamused expression making the boy pout. "how'd you know that i was going to get you that?" he murmured. "i took a wild guess." she shrugged.

"l/n and yamada, would you two like to share your conversation with the class?" mr. aizawa said as he looked at the two with a slight hint of annoyance laced in his voice. the two teens quickly turned their attention to their teacher and shook their heads no. "then be quiet." he said before continuing his speech about the internships.

the class listened to their teacher, but one student found it slightly difficult as something else occupied their mind. todoroki had an uneasy feeling in his stomach as he looked at y/n's and tobio's intertwined hands. he wanted to walk over and separate them but stayed put. all he could do was act normal and pretend like he didn't want to be in tobio's position.

he wasn't sure if they were together and he knew that they were best friends and were usually close to each other, but he still didn't like it. the weird thing was that this feeling was new to him. if it had been earlier in the year, he would've cared less about if they were in a relationship or not, but now the thought occupied his mind almost every day.

once aizawa finished his speech, todoroki stepped away from his peers and sat on a bench as he waited to board his respective train. he also made sure to sit where y/n and tobio would be out of his line of sight. he felt as if he ignored it, it wasn't happening.

y/n turned around when she felt someone tapping her shoulder and she turned to see who it was. "hey ochaco." she said once she saw that it was her brown-haired friend. "hi!" ochaco exclaimed a little loud, in an attempt to be louder than the noisy train station that they were in. "how are you feeling about the internships?" she asked.

y/n thought on it for a moment before replying. "i'm kind of excited, but at the same time, i feel like it's going to be boring." ochaco tilted her head to the side in confusion, so y/n further explained. "i'm going to be with my mom all week, that'll be boring."

the brunette hummed as she could see why y/n would think that. "that might be true but have some hope." she tried to reassure her friend. "fine, but only a little."

____.

y/n waved bye to tobio and ochaco before getting onto the train. she searched the seats for one that wasn't near many people and sat by the window. she plugged in her headphones and allowed the music that came from them and drown out the sound of crying babies and people talking.

sleep was starting to overcome her as she stared out of the train window and waited for it to start moving, but when the presence of someone sitting next to her appeared, every ounce of sleepiness she had left her body. she looked over to see a familiar face. "todoroki?" she asked confused about why he was there. he looked over. "yes?"

"your internship is in hosu as well?" she asked, earning a nod in response. "i'm interning with my father and he wanted to go to hosu to track down the hero killer. i believe your mother is working with him as well." y/n deadpanned at his words. "you've got to be kidding me." she said, laying back in her seat. as she thought about it, she wasn't even surprised. it made sense that they were working together. both parents wanted y/n and shoto to work together and it seemed like they could never be apart either.

"oh and y/n." todoroki said, grabbing the girl's attention again. "you can call me shoto." her eyebrows knitted together as she slowly turned to look at the two-toned-haired boy. "really?" she questioned. "yea just like old times."

she stared at him, then decided not to question him any further. "uh ok, shoto." to be honest, his name felt like a foreign word as she spoke it. she guessed that not saying it for so long, depleted the value it held. to todoroki though, he felt like it was one of the most wonderful things he's ever heard.

to each their own i guess.

____.

the sun shined down on the two pros and two pros-in-training as they walked down the bustling streets of hosu. having to walk between endeavor and shoto made it all the more worse for y/n as she was sweating from the sun and the heat that radiated off of the two todorokis' due to their quirks. "can you two turn the heat from your bodies down or something?!" she asked.

endeavor looked at her with his eyebrows knitted together, while shoto considered her question. "i can not simply turn my heat off, if i do then my quirk will be deactivated." the elder todoroki said, causing y/n sigh in annoyance. "what's so wrong with that." she murmured as she rapidly fanned herself in an attempt to cool down.

"maybe if you stand on my right side you'll be cooler." the younger todoroki suggested. considering that she won't have to stand next to endeavor any longer, y/n nodded and switched so that she was now walking next to shoto's ice side. she had to admit that it worked a little and she didn't feel like she was in a hot oven anymore."yea this is much better, thanks." "my pleasure."

the four continued their patrol and y/n was skeptical about her mom's quietness. the fact that she wasn't even talking to endeavor unless he said something first, made y/n question everything. was it because there were kids around? do her and endeavor rarely talk on patrols? or was there something else going on?

although y/n didn't feel like talking to her mom, she was at least expecting to patrol with just her and not with the todoroki's. she sighed as she pushed the thought away, shoto noticed and looked towards her. "are you still hot? i can wrap my arm around you if you want." he said, moving his arm towards her body. "no it's ok. i'm fine." she quickly said as she moved away from him.

____.

it was now night time and the four were making their last rounds around the city. throughout the day, they encountered many weak villains, from bank robbers to bag snatchers and y/n didn't feel like she did enough as shoto took care of most of them before she could. she dragged her feet behind the other three and her mother was concerned.

[mother's name] slowed her pace until she was eventually walking next to her daughter. y/n noticed her presence
but didn't feel like acknowledging it, so they walked side by side in silence. that was until [mother's name] spoke. "are you ok?" she asked, causing y/n lift her head up a little. "yea, i'm fine." she said, the lack of expression making her mom question if she was being genuine or not.

"are you sure?" [mother's name] asked only to receive a nod from y/n. the pro opened her mouth to speak again, but before she could, a loud explosion went off nearby. with that, the four took off towards the sound and saw three nomus. one that could fly, a black one, and a light blue one.

y/n was frightened by the creatures as she had never seen one before since she was absent during the u.s.j incident. [mother's name] went in front of y/n and looked towards endeavor. "we can fight them, these two should stay back." she said, pointing towards the two teens and endeavor nodded.

the ping of two phones went off and both y/n and shoto took their phones out at the same time to see that they got a message from midoriya. 'why'd he just send his location?' y/n thought as she stared at the phone in confusion. she looked up to make eye-contact with shoto and he motioned towards her phone. "midoriya texted you as well?" he asked and she nodded. "yea i'm not sure what this means though."

"me either, but it's not that far from here." and with that, the duel-quirked boy ran off without saying anything else. "shoto! wait!" y/n yelled after him before she started to run as well. "y/n! where are you going?!" her mom called out while endeavor called out for his son.

considering that it could be a villain, y/n turned back around and gave her mom her phone. "go to the address on the screen when you're done here and bring other heros with you as well!" then she was off again, leaving her mom and endeavor in a confused state.

y/n ran through multiple alleys as she called out shoto's name. the boy was nowhere to be seen and y/n was starting to regret giving her phone to her mom because now she didn't know where to go. all she knew was that it was in an alley. as she ran down one, she bumped into two people and when she turned to apologize she wasn't able to see their faces, as they were wearing hoods. "sorry!" she shouted before running again.

the hooded figures looked at each other, then nodded before looked back at y/n. "hey, you dropped your phone!" a voice of what sounded like a teenage girl called out, causing y/n to turn around. she knew that she didn't have her phone on her, so she was slightly confused. "you must've found someone else's, i don't have mine right now." she said slowly backing away from the two. "i've got to go though."

y/n gave them a weak smile in hopes that they wouldn't follow her and turned back around. she was about to run off again, but before she could, she felt a sharp pain in her side, then everything went black. the last thing she heard was the same girl as before saying something about someone named shigaraki was going to be happy.

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 2.9K 16
๐’๐”๐€๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„. | โ ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š...๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–...
482K 8.9K 49
"๐‘ฐ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†" ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ {๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›}๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š...
266 18 8
-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ- หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐“ ๐Ž ๐Œ ๐” ๐‘ ๐€ ๐’ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐€ ๐‘ ๐€ ๐Š ๐ˆ ๊จ„ ใใ‚Œใฏๆ„›ใงใ™ใ‹..? โ†ณ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
296K 11.6K 28
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ...