𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘢

____
"𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘢."

"𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶?"____

"𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶?"
____

tobio asked his curly/coily haired friend as they left the convince store. she nodded. "i left him on read though." he furrowed his eyebrows in anger and confusion. "you dumbass, why would you do that!?"

y/n was skeptical on why he cared more about the situation than she did. "why does it matter?" she asked, taking a sip from her slushie. "he could've changed his mind on the whole friends thing." tobio said like it was the most obvious thing.

she shook her head. "i doubt it, his dad probably made him do it." now tobio was even more confused. "why would his dad make him text you?"

"because endeavor and my mom are always around each other, so she probably told him that i got into u.a. and wants shoto and i to train together."

"wait what?!" tobio shouted and stopped walking. "your mom hangs out with endeavor?! I thought he was you know..." he trailed off as he looked to the side. "i don't even know if that's true or not. anyways, it's just that..." she said mumbling what she said at the end.

"it's just that what?"

"my mom is kind of coon." y/n whispered. "what?" he asked leaning closer to her. "it was nothing." she said before putting the straw back into her mouth

"come on just tell me." tobio whined. she shook her head no. he rolled his eyes and look away from her. "fine don't tell me." he pouted. she took the straw out of her mouth. "you're such a baby tobio."

he glared at her before attempting to snatch her slushie, but she slapped his hand swiftly moved out of his reach. "aht aht! get back! get back!" she exclaimed. "you're going to drop your slushie." tobio said as he deadpanned. "and you're gonna pay for a new one." she said still moving away from him. "totally." sarcasm present in his tone.

"yamada! l/n!" the two turned towards the voice and saw kirishima, mina, and two other guys trailing behind him. one of them had blond hair with a black lightning bolt on the side. the other guy was tall and had black hair.

"hey!" tobio shouted as he ran towards the group.
y/n walked behind him waving at them. kirishima looked from tobio to y/n then back to tobio. "did we interrupt something?" he asked. "nope." y/n said popping the p as tobio shook his head no. "oh ok i thought you guys were on a date or something." the redhead said catching the two teens off guard.

"kirishima! you almost made me choke on my slushie!" the now flustered girl exclaimed. "sorry l/n!" kirishima lifted his hands defensively. tobio silently stared at the ground, his face red. him on a date with y/n? he wouldn't mind it.