Married to my idol || KTH FF|...

By ishaniaaka

" Hey you are my fan right? " " Y-yes" " Be my fan then don't pretend to be my partner! " ... More

Characters
Notice
Fan meeting♡
Hangover♡
Discussion♡1
Confusion♡
Discussion♡2
Happy or Sad? ♡
Chitchat♡
Revealed♡
Fixed♡
Dinner Night♡
Accepted♡
Arrangements♡
Engagement💍♡
Post Engagement♡
Social media♡
Wedding👰🏻🤵🏻♡
Post wedding [special night]♡
The starting♡
New title♡
Restart(uni) ♡
Impression♡
Visiting♡
Rude♡
Sweet & Bitter♡
Argue♡
Face It♡
Excuse♡
Change? ♡
Invitation!♡
Happy V Day♡
Party ♡
Call! ♡
Scolded♡
Hurt♡
☆ For Me ☆
Ready? ♡
Fun ♡
In-Laws ♡
Important ✚
Mocked♡
Teased ♡
Frustrated ♡
REVILATION ♡
Broken ♡
Unexpected ♡
Modelling? ♡
Misunderstanding? ♡
Offer? ♡
Deal ♡
Kiss? ♡
Excitement ♡
Photoshoot ♡
Feelings or Illusion ♡
Return ♡
Hot summer ♡
Tempted ♡
Hot Chocolate Kiss ♡
■ Important ■
Play Hard ♡
Manipulation ♡
Protecting ♡
Last Decision ♡
Revenge ♡
Affectionate Attractions ♡
Love Aches ♡
1st Anniversary maybe the Last ♡
Truth Untold ♡
Where our destiny meets (The Epilogue) ♡
❀ For Dear BUBBLES ❀
보고싶다 💜

Fake introduced ♡

18.6K 666 311
By ishaniaaka

Author's POV

The next day Aaka and Jungkook went for there interview.

Aaka's outfit

Jungkook's outfit

at interview interviewers asked various questions about their honeymoon package Photoshoot. The chemistry between them. The questions which was bothering fans and others. They answered all of them.

Some questions were about Aaka and Jungkook's relationship to each other. Because their chemistry was so real in it.

" What is the relationship between you both? " The interviewer asked.

It sounds so rude to ask like this but this is the thing which bothered fans the most.

Aaka's POV

Hearing the questions I looked over Jungkook beside me, he smiled. I hold his hand and chuckled.

" I know fans are wondering about this alot. I kept it secret all these times. Finally now I'm gonna reavel the relationship between us " I told

I could sence that the interviewer was nervous too.

I looked over Jungkook again and told
" Jungkook is my best friend " I chuckled.

" Wow that's great, since when? " Interviewer asked.

" Long ago " I spoke and Jungkook chuckled.

"Actually in this case, cooperation is most important, being best friend with my co-model helped so much. We were so comfortable around each other so it went well " Jungkook explained.

I nodded in agreement.

Time skip>>
End of the interview.

We had a meal together after the interview.

" It was crazy that they thought we have a special relationship " I covered my mouth and chuckled.

I felt Jungkook's stare on me. I looked at him " Yah what " I shook his hands.

" We do have a special relationship " He spoke still looking at my eyes without blinking

He was looking like this

I pursed my lips and chuckle again " Yaa Jungkook ah eat your food or it will be cold "

He was still looking at me. " Why are you staring at me like this? Do I look bad? " I pouted, I felt uncomfortable and blushed a bit, it was an intense state.

" Does anyone stare at a person who looks bad? " He told, removed his eyes on me " Pabo-ah " He told and smirk

" Yah I'm not pabo Jeon Jungkook! " I pouted

" Mr bunny for you " He smirk and I punched him playfully, we both started laughing.

After that Jungkook went to his company because of his busy schedule.

I went back to my house changed my outfit and had a quick nap.

Time skip>>
Evening

Teahyung came back home. The same routine went on.
__________________________________________

Author's POV

It seems that Taehyung don't see anything, don't follow anything but it's wrong. He follows evey moves of Aaka in the social media. He also watched the interview too. Not only him all members of BTS watched the interview because why not they are friends.

A week later. The problem which was Taehyung having was solved. He went to meet Jennie between his two interviews. Gosh really.

Today is a free day of BTS. Taehyung is in home. Aaka is working on her laptop sitting on the couch. Taehyung is writing lyrics of the new song. They are doing there own work.

Taehyung got a call from his manager so he went far to receive the call.

The door bell ranged suddenly. Aaka got up and opened the door.

A man appeared in front of her. He flashes a smile to her and said " Hi I'm Taehyung's friend Jay "

Aaka's POV

I smiled back and told " Hi I'm Aaka Taehyung's w-"

" Cousin, my cousin " Taehyung's voice cut my words, he came and stood beside me.

My smile dropped instantly, I felt hurt but I managed to smile at Jay " Welcome " Taehyung told and hugged him. I looked over Taehyung and turned my face to Jay.

" You are his cousin then? " Jay asked

" Y-yes "

" That's great " He spoke.

" Taehyung ah how's you work going actually you know I'm not interested in social media so how's your band going " They were chatting with each other.

I got the idea that he didn't know that Taehyung is married.

" I'm bringing some snacks for you " I smiled sweetly.

I went to kitchen, I brought coke and some simple snacks for them.

I took a sit beside Taehyung, opposite of Jay.

" You are studying in university? " He asked

" Yes, I'm studying arts and photography "

" That's cool, I love photography too " He cheered.

" Aren't you are the model who recently had an interview with Jungkook? " Jay asked

" Umm yeah " I tucked a hair strand behind my ear

" Yeah I watched it. You look so beautiful, I like your fashion " Jay smiled widely

" Thanks Jay " I smiled

Jay came from America, he is half Korean and half American.

Jay is a good guy and he is so funny. I was enjoying chatting with him.

" Okay guys have fun, I'm going I've some work to complete " I excused myself and went to my room with my stuffs.

My look

I wore my specs and started editing my photos which were my university project.

I was feeling so bad that Taehyung introduced me as his cousin to his friend really!! I'm his wife. I feel insulted and hurt.

I didn't want to embarrass him in front of Jay so I didn't say anything.

I felt like crying that I'm this worthless to be introduced as his wife? But what can I expect from him? Still it hurts. I downed my head.

Taehyung's POV

I was chatting with Jay. I introduced Aaka as my cousin, you know why. Aaka left to her room.

" Then you live with your cousin? " Jay asked

" Yes "

" I'mma confess one thing, your cousin Aaka is so cute, really, she is so friendly around me even she doesn't know me " Jay told and smiled

" Umm yah I guess so " I licked my dry lips

" I like her already, so can you set us Taehyung, Aaka is so good and super cute " Jay smiled widely

I was feeling uneasy hearing this, I don't know why. Jay wants to date Aaka... This doesn't feel right to me.

" Umm w-what are you saying Jay, she is m-my c-cousin " I stutter

" Oh come on Taehyung, she IS your cousin and I'm your friend so what's the problem? " Jay told

" You should not say it like this, you can't " I told

I'm not liking it the way Jay is complementing Aaka and wanting a relationship with her. How can she? She is married!!

[A/N- you are married too Taehyung😒]

We were talking about various stuffs. After some time

" Taehyung it's time to leave, before leave I want to meet Aaka " Jay told

I nodded and made our way to her room.
I knocked and opened the door and saw that Aaka was watching kdrama, eating chips and laughing. She looks so cute tbh.

" Hey, Jay is leaving " I spoke. Aaka paused the video and looked over us. She smiled and walked over.

" Oh you are leaving? Come again " She told

" Of course, nice to meet you too,you are so cute " Jay shyly told and scratched his nape. I noticed it.

Aaka smiled

"Flirty" I mumbled and rolled eyes.

" Ok then let's go " I told and made our way to downstairs.

Before leaving Jay whispered to my ear
" Please try Taehyung about me and Aaka " I didn't say anything I was just looking at him. Then he left the house.

I saw how Aaka was chatting with Jay, laughing, making jokes. But with me she is all cold. She doesn't talk to me like before. I'm bored of it.

I was thinking about what Jay told. Aaka came down stairs still wearing those specs.

" So was it fun, my cousin brother? " Aaka asked in a different tone.

I looked at her, she rolled her eyes.

" You are too ashamed to introduce me as your wife in front of your friends no? While the whole world knows that we are married. Jay may not know " Aaka scoffed

" What's with this now? " I asked frowning

" Nope, nothing, there is nothing about this. I'm just making fun of me " Aaka's voice went cold, she scoffed

" So? "

" So? Actually you did right, I don't want to be introduced as a wife of a person who doesn't give any shit about their conjugal life " Aaka slightly smiled

" You know everything then why are you doing this? " I asked in stern voice

" Me?.. I'm doing nothing, you are the one who is doing everything. I was just trying to working in our relationship " Aaka told but she whispered on the last part.

She was about to go to the kitchen but I called her

" Why are you in a nerdy get up? " I asked in a teasing tone

She turned her head towards me and smiled sweetly, it was an ice melting smile, which I never saw before.

" Because I'm a nerd " She stuck her tongue out and went back to her work.

She was joking around with me. *Bipolar* I thought

I smiled at her cutenes

Aaka was cooking dinner. I'm wondering that she is actually nerd or just pretending to be a nerd? I didn't realize that the whole time I was looking at her and smiling.

" Dinner will be served within 15 minutes " She told and grabbed her phone, dialed a number and started to talk with someone while laughing.

" Yup Rits, let's go shopping " Aaka told in phone call

I was sured that she was talking to Rits her best friend but she declared someone else as her best friend too, a week ago. You know whom I'm talking about.

..
..
Yes it's Jungkook. We watched the interview. There Aaka declared that Jungkook is her best friend.

But the way they portrait their chemistry in the photo shoot tells something else. So it was the most asked questions by fans.

I met Jennie last week, I had nothing to do about it. She is stubborn. She don't listen to me. But still I like her, she understands me! ( It's an irony 🌬) after that Jennie doesn't talk to me the way she used to do. Whenever I call her she cuts the call and says busy. I know that she is also an idol and has a busy life as hell but still, I do manager for her too.

" Kajaaa.. " Aaka was done talking, she served the foods on the dining table.

*Seems happy* I thought

I started to eat. I looked over her. She was enjoying her meal.

" When will you cook the orange chicken again? " I asked

Aaka rolled her eyes.
" You can order it anytime " She told

" I'm talking about your cooking "

" I talking about online order " Aaka rolled her eyes again

" Why can't you cook it for me? " I asked raising my left eye brows

" Nope " She told and started to eat.

" I'm your bias right? "

" Nope " She answered instantly

" You told-" My words cut by her

" 'Love yourself' right? So I love myself, there's no bias " Aaka told coldly, shrugged her shoulder and continued eating.

I was sitting there dumbfounded, she straightly answered me.

Aaka is behaving cold again, ugh why? It ruins my mood when I'm in a good mood.

I didn't say anything or else I won't get to eat this tasty foods too. So I ate silently.

Continue~

-----------------------------×----------------------------
Author's Note

Hey BUBBLES 🤗
Tell me how is it?
Thank you sooo much for 50.5k reads❤🥳😭🤩 love you bubbles 💖
I'm soo happy really 🥰🥰

I have a high fever right now😭🤒 it feels so bad really 😫🥺it's hard for me to do anything. I hope you like this chapter, ignore my mistakes because I wrote this in fever.

I don't know when I'll write next chapter so please coorporate with the situation ☹️😓🤧😷
Please take care of yourself, the situation is getting worse day by day😖😖

Do vote, comments and share😊

Thanks for supporting🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 2.8K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
6K 268 10
"Doctor how is my wife? Is she ok" Taehyung asked while looking at doctor. "Don't worry Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim is fine she just need time take a little r...
416K 7.2K 23
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
279K 6.6K 22
"Let's get married!" "W-what?" __________________ A story where a young woman, Y/n was forced into marriage by her parents to save their business. Y...