๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, Siri...

By nyctophiliapoetry

"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders e... More

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
new characters
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thrity-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
new characters
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-nine
ninety
A/N
ninety-one

forty-eight

950 25 23
By nyctophiliapoetry

~you didn't go through all that for nothing~
----------

****

I stood in a dark room; the only source of light was the moon that hung up in the sky. I was watching a boy in front of me, black hair and dark eyes that were filled with nothing good. I knew this boy, I saw him before in my visions, but unlike last time I now knew his name. Tom Marvolo Riddle. But at this time, he wasn't Voldemort, not yet, he seemed my age. 

The shabby room was filled with nothing but a bed, a desk, a wardrobe and a small window. Riddle held a black notebook in his hand that seemed like a diary. He laid it down onto the desk when someone knocked at the door. A girl with bright blue eyes and long blonde hair stepped in, she was truly beautiful. 

"Hello Tom" greeted the blonde, she walked up to him and pecked his lips. She seemed nice, at least nice enough to not to be with the darkest wizard of our time. 

Riddle smiled charmingly; this charming smile could probably fool anyone but knowing his future you could make out that this smile was a complete lie. "Nice to see you Alvah." 

He turned around to his desk and grabbed the notebook. "Come on, we can't do it in here, we need a place that isn't as busy as this orphanage." 

Alvah seemed hesitant "Are you sure that you want to do this Tom? It's dangerous and-" He grabbed her wrist roughly and pulled her with him out of the room. 

"Shut your mouth, I need you to be by my side if something happens." I followed them through the dark corridors of the mentioned orphanage. The girl seemed a little frustrated, scared even and tried to get her wrist out of his grip. 

They were just closing the door behind them and walked down the stairs onto a rather busy street when she hissed "Stop pulling me with you, I can walk on my own. I'm just making sure that you are completely sure that you want to do this, you'll be immortal do you know that?" She held her wrist and asked softly "What happens when I grow older and you are still the same, why do you never think of what I want? You do know that I love you, right?"

He stopped in his tracks, he closed his eyes and it seemed like he wanted to calm down before he turned to the girl, the same charming smile on his face "I'm honoured that you care about me this much Alvah" he grabbed her hand softly and looked in her eyes "Don't you want to be immortal too? We could be together forever, you and I, side by side." He tilted his head slightly and took both of her hands in his and spoke in a calming voice "Don't you understand? I'm doing this for you, for us, Alvah. Because I love you." 

The girl seemed to brighten up a bit, she smiled softly and kissed him on the lips. "Okay, I'll do it in a few years but not now... I'll help you to get through it first." 

The vision faded slowly and I let out a gasp. I blinked a few times, getting used to the brightness of the room until I opened them. I sat in the Room of Requirement, the crystal ball in front of me. It was the first time that I succeeded in seeing Riddle's past willingly. I tried the past few months, trying to get any information but this was the very first time that I succeeded. 

I leaned back onto the couch behind me, sighing I closed my eyes, trying to remember everything that happened. There were a few things I was not certain about. Who is Alvah? I don't think that Voldemort is capable of loving anything or anyone and the way he acted was definitely not true love, he used her. For what? I have no clue besides for being there if something happens to him. But being where? Where did they go and what did they wanted to do? And what is the reason of carrying the diary with him?

He wanted to be immortal. And Regulus heard him talking about Horcruxes. Did I just witness Voldemort on his way to create his Horcrux? It's a possible answer, right? A Horcrux is an object in which a Dark wizard or witch has hidden a fragment of his soul in order to become immortal. 

The diary. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the room immediately. The corridors were filled with students as I used a free period to go to the Room of Requirements. I bumped against several students and pushed them away on my way to the headmaster's office and I heard many complains but I couldn't care less. I was just running around a corner when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see familiar grey eyes but not the ones of Sirius but Regulus ones. 

"Regulus" I said out of breath. Before the Slytherin could say anything, I pulled him with me, into a more reserved corridor. 

I pushed him against a wall and he turned his head to see if anybody is in the hallway "What do you want? I have to go to potions and why are you so out of breath?"

I help up one finger to silence him and propped myself up on my knees with the other to catch my breath. I pulled myself up and looked him straight in the eye "Listen Regulus, do you remember the person Voldemort talked to, when he mentioned the Horcrux?"

Regulus looked at me confused but straightened up a bit "I believe it was Lucius Malfoy, you know the blondie-" 

"Come with me, now" I pulled him with me once again. 

He tried to get out of my grip when I pulled him into the direction of the headmaster's office. "Where are we going?" I ignored him and said told the password to the gargoyle before running up the stairs. 

I knocked once but didn't wait for an answer when I pushed Regulus into the room and shut the door behind me. Dumbledore looked up from his notes that were spread on the table and glanced up to me "To what do I owe the honour of having you two bursts into my office today?"

Regulus shrugged and said "I don't know professor, I was pulled along-" 

"I know what Voldemort's Horcrux is and I probably know where it is too." 

Silence. Regulus and Dumbledore stared at me in shock. To be honest, I've never seen Dumbledore speechless before. Dumbledore blinked at me once and asked calmly "What do you know Talea?" 

And that's how I told them, I told them about my vision, about the diary and about Lucius Malfoy. They both hung on every sentence I said and stared at me transfixed. When I was done, there was another silence, it wasn't awkward, there was a silence because everyone had to get used to this information. 

"Regulus?" asked Dumbledore. 

"Yes, professor?" 

"Are you able to find out if the diary is in Lucius Malfoy's possession and if this is the cause, where it is?" 

The Slytherin gulped but nodded his head "I think I'll manage, Sir but I need time." 

"Yes, yes of course. Please meet me in a week and tell me if you found out something, okay?" questioned Dumbledore again and Regulus nodded. The headmaster turned to me and smiled "You did a great job Talea, I'm very proud of what you've achieved." 

I ignored the comment and asked "But Sir, even if we know where the diary is, how do we get it?" 

Dumbledore let out a sigh and stood up from his chair "We'll see when time is right and now, please go back to class." 

Regulus and I turned to the door, the Slytherin was already walking down the stairs when I stopped, my hand on the door handle. I turned my head back into Dumbledore's direction when I asked "Do you know who Alvah is?" 

I knew that there was something wrong when Dumbledore tensed, he turned his head away from me and said in a strict tone "Don't worry about her, now go back to your lessons." 

I nodded slowly and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. Who was Alvah? Maybe I could find something about her someday. There was definitely something wrong with her, or her past? Did Voldemort kill her? 

I didn't plan on going back to my lessons, I walked back to the Room of Requirement, there was too much to think about anyways. I pushed the door open, to reveal the cosy and warm room where Sirius and I once sat in. I let myself fall onto the couch and stared up to the ceiling. 

I should be feeling happy right? I mean it was the first time that I saw Voldemort's past willingly and I possibly found a Horcrux. But I was not, there was something of, it couldn't be this easy. A wizard, as powerful as Voldemort, who wants to be immortal at any costs wouldn't just give the thing he values the most in the hands of a new found follower. 

My thoughts were interrupted when the door was being pushed open, I looked up to see Sirius standing in the door frame. 

He walked over to me and my eyes followed him and I catch myself staring at his soft hair that was falling into his beautiful grey eyes. "Do you like what you see?" I heard him chuckle. 

I snapped out of my trance and nodded "Indeed." He frowned and placed himself next to me, one arm around my shoulders and the other one entangled with mine. "What's wrong, love?" 

I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes when he started to draw patterns on my arm "I may have found a Horcrux." 

Sirius froze for a second before pulling me up, so I would look into his eyes. He was smiling brightly but he frowned just a second after "Then why aren't you happy? Why do you look so sad?" 

I slung my arms around his torso and buried my head into his chest. "It can't be this easy, right? And I saw this girl and as soon as I asked Dumbledore about her, he got all defensive and asked me to go back to class."

His hand caressed my back softly "Which girl?" Once again, I told him everything, about Alvah, the diary and Lucius Malfoy.

He listened, I loved that he always listened to me even if I was talking nonsense. When I was finished, he lifted my chin, so I would look into his eyes. "Listen, to be honest, I don't think that this is it. That he would just leave a Horcrux somewhere and there is definitely something weird about the girl but I think that you shouldn't worry your pretty little head about this too much. Just enjoy your time as long as you can." 

I pecked his lips but when I wanted to pull away, he kissed me deeply. Fireworks erupted in my stomach and I felt him smile into the kiss when I pulled myself onto his lap. One of his hands was around my waist as the other one was entangled in my hair. My hand travelled up to his face, pulling him even closer while the other one made its way to his hair, I gently tucked on it and he let out a groan. I pulled away, not feeling comfortable with going further yet. 

I just looked at him, admiring his eyes, he brushed a strand of hair behind my ear and mumbled against my lips "I love you." I felt my cheeks growing warm and pecked his lips once more. "I love you."

It was late in the afternoon when Sirius and I went back to the common room, hand in hand. We opened the portrait hole, to reveal our friends sitting on the couch in front of the fire. 

Remus raised an eyebrow at me and said "Oh, look who's it, the lovebirds decided to join us." 

I slapped his head and plopped down next to him. I watched Lily and James with a smirk, the latter was getting hit over and over with a book again from the red head. I leaned over to Remus, who's arm was around Eloise "What did he do?" 

Remus leaned over to me and muttered "Made a joke about You-Know-Who's nose or something, Lily thought it wasn't funny and asked him what he would do if he had to fight him. I think James answer was punching him in the nose." 

I let out a laugh "Oh, that is something Prongs would say." 

"What's the reason behind all these nicknames?" asked Eloise and Remus visibly tensed. I decided to answer for him "Just an inside joke, I don't even remember." Remus send me a grateful glance. 

"Ah d'accord." mumbled Eloise. I frowned and asked "Are you French?" 

Eloise turned to me and said "Well, you see, I was adopted, my adoptive parents are French and I grew up there, until we moved to London. That's why I speak fluently, I heard you went to Beaubaxton first, do you speak French?" 

"Oui, je préfère être ici, croyez-moi" my eyes drifted over to Sirius who was laughing with Peter and Eloise giggled and nodded her hand "I could think of a reason why."

Remus just looked at me confused "What did you say?" 

I looked up to him and raised an eyebrow at the blonde "Il n'est pas la raison" and Eloise laughed and send me a wink "Well, that's understandable."

Remus groaned and whined  "Come on Talea, I know you're saying things about me."

****

I don't even know if the french sentences are correct but I didn't trust the translator either, so I just used the little  french knowledge I have to translate. Please correct me if I made a mistake... thanks? Btw I hope you're on time marlsluvbot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*๐“ƒฆ*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
22.9K 776 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...
1.9M 50.7K 179
โœพ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโœพ โœงแดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€โœง ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ...
63.5K 3.8K 73
Sirius stared at Lily. "I suppose this means everything is going to change, doesn't it?" Lily smiled. "Yes," she said. "I suppose it does." ...