My Neighbor Is A........DADDY...

By Dadchi69

This is a cg/l story about a secret daddy/dom who moves into a house next door to a little/sub. Follow Rive... More

~Character Introductions~
~Introduction~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~Schedule~
~Houses~
~Houses 2~
~River~
~16~
~Tiktok~
Discord
~Idk :/~
Face reaveal?
~Dom~
I need a Dominant
Update- About me
New tiktok acc

~6~

8.2K 187 46
By Dadchi69

April.20--Raining+Thunder                5 degrees celcius          6:00pm

About 15 minutes fater I had went upstairs, I was finally done. I cleaned up my face washes and makeup wipes then left the bathroom, making sure to turn the light off first. I closed the door and made my way to the staircase.

Once I had gotten to the balcony at the top of the stairs, I had noticed that Jamie and Jessie had both already left for work. I was a little disapointed that they hadn't said goodbye to me before they left like they usually did.

I looked down to see that Marcus was fully invested in Voltron and had even gotten himself a bowl of popcorn.

The twins probably got it for him.

I walked down the stairs, being careful to not make a sound. I had a plan.

I very quietly and strategically crept behind the couch, careful to not make a sound.

This is going to be perfect.

I got in my stance. Arms out like a great grizzly bear trying to protect their cub, legs a little over shoulder-width apart, giant smirk on my face and a not-so-solid plan. What could possibly go wrong?

1...

2...

3...

POUNCE!!

"Good try, angel. But I heard you from a mile away!" Marcus chuckled as he captured me in his arms.

"No fair!" I said, as I pouted. A light rosy blush started to creep over my cheeks as I processed what he had called me.

Angel? No one's ever called me angel before.

Just the simple nickname made me slowly drift into headspace. I tried my hardest to push it down. But, it was already too late.

Oh no's. I's scwewed.

"I-I's gotta go to thwe bafwoom!" I screamed as I jumped out of Marcus's death grip.

Dang that boy works out a lot.

He basically froze in place at what I had said.

Oh shit, oh shit, shit, oh shit, oh shit. I's scwewed.

I quickly ran up the stairs, three at a time, running as fast as my little legs could carry me. It didn't help that those leggings were so tight.

Once I got to the bathroom, I went over to the sink and turned on the freezing cold water, to the coldest setting. I cupped the water in my tiny hands and splashed the water onto my face.

I turned off the faucet and just stared at myself in the mirror. My hands were placed facing outward as I leaned my body in a bit.

I weally nweed a paci.

I went under the sink and grabbed my pastel/abstract butterfly makeup bag that my dad bought me before he went away. I opened it and got my light blue paci out. No one knows that I keep a secret paci in my makeup bag. It's the reason why no one is allowed to touch it.

I quickly stuffed my paci in my mouth an curled up on the floor, my back against the closed and locked bathroom door.

I began to quietly sob into my hands.

I weally want hims to be my daddy.

I lossed track of how far I had regressed but if I could give it a guess, I would say that I was around two or three.

I heard quick footsteps thump on the stairs but they began to slow down as the neared the top of the staircase and the second floor.

I heard a little knock one every door coming from Marcus, until he eventually got to the door I was hiding against.

He slowly stepped over to it and ligtly knocked with one knuckle. I quietly whimpered, not wanting to be found.

I heared him lightly sigh before quietly and softly saying, "Hey my prince. I know you're in there. But, I also know you don't want to see me right now and that you probably hate me. Whatever I did i'm sorry. I just want you to know that I love and care about you. A lot. You mean a lot to me. I would really love to get to know you better. In fact, that's what I want more than anything else. I just want you to know that no matter if you hate me or not, I still think you're funny, kind, amazing, beautiful, talented and you light up mine and your family's worlds. I'm gonna head home now. I left my number on the coffee table for you. Goodbye, love."

He started walking away. I started tearing up at what he had said about me.

Is it all true?

I slipped out of headspace and ran out the door, after him. I met him halfway down the stairs after I screamed, "How did you know?"

He responded with a simple, "I saw a paci in your backpack at lunch, love."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Word count: 814

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 335 5
The introverted and shy Elliot, known as Elli to his family and friends has always wanted someone to love and take care of him. As the son of the mos...
44K 824 14
A hopeless teen finds out he's close to being kicked out of school for good. He then ends up meeting a boy who's way too nice for his own good, good...
147K 6.6K 30
Most of his friends seemed fully aware of his ridiculous feelings for Mat. In fact, Mat was about the only one who was oblivious. River had been been...