The Wolf and The Hedgehog

By nagisa_1422

KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER Y/N, a tomboy girl , who lost both her parents when she was four years old, was adopt... More

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to U.A. High
Let's talk, Wolfie!!
Combat training!
USJ!!
Howl!!!
NEW STORY!!
Recovery!
A/N
MEET THE BAKUGOS
SING FOR ME!!
ARCADE!!!
GROOVING!!
U. A SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
TO THE TOP!!
THE BEGINNING OF THE U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
OBSTACLE RACE!!
CAVALRY BATTLE!!
1v1 BATTLES
ZUKU VS SHINSO
SP 1: SPIN THE BOTTLE!!
A/N
THE SECRET IS OUT!!!
Y/N vs IIDA
KATSU VS OCHACO!!!
Y/N vs Todoroki
1.2K READS SPECIAL!!
Y/N vs BAKUGOU
HERO NAMES AND INTERNSHIP
HERO OUTFIT CHANGE
THE PAST IS REVEALED!!
CRESCENT MOON MOUNTAIN!!
SCARLET
THE HERO KILLER: STAIN!!
HAND CRUSHER!!
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY
3.2K SPECIAL~ DEKU TURNS INTO A BABY 2
~Race To The End~
~MATE❤️~
~VISIT TO THE MALL~
~The Pussycats!~
~A Fun Night~
Training Begins
~Valentines Special Part 1~
~Valentine's Special Part 2~
KOTA
A/N
RECOVERING
Kamino!
~Symbol Of Peace~
~MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL~
Dorms
~SINGING COMPETITION: Part 1~
~SINGING COMPETITION: PART 2~
~WEREWOLF~
~SHINDO~
BAKU VS DEKU
~K-POP, DANCE AND 7 RINGS~
~THE BIG THREE~
~SIR NIGHTEYE~
~A NEW BEGINNING~
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI~
A/N
~Whatever It Takes~
TRUTH!
WE WILL SAVE YOU ERI!
GOODBYE SIR NIGHTEYE!
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR!
LET'S KILL 'EM WITH OUR TALENT!
KEEP SMILING! KEEP WINNING!
~THEIR FIRST TIME TOGETHER~
Graduation!
WELCOME HOME TANNIE!
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
WEDDING!
~GOOD NEWS~
TWINS!
Epilogue
~A/N~

~OVERHAUL~

351 11 1
By nagisa_1422

Y/N'S POV:

The following day, was our first day of internship. Zuku and I were asked to wear our hero uniforms.

"Today we are patrolling and doing survelliance. Bubble Girl, you are with me. Mirio with Midoriya and Y/n. Let's split up." Uncle said.

"Survelliance?" I asked

"Nighteye agency is undertaking a secret investigation. It's on a small scale villain group called Shie Hassakai Group." Bubble Girl explained.

"The underboss, who is the number two in the group, is a man called Chisaki," Uncle said showing us a picture of a raven guy with a beak-like mask," He has been quite restless recently. His facial mask characterizes him."

"What a scary mask," Zuku said but then picked up the picture and continued," But because villain groups are under constant police surveillance, they give me the impression that they are laying low." 

"That's because most of them are about to disintegrate, but this man, Chisaki, somehow managed to gather forces. Recently he even tried to get in touch with LOV, although we don't know how it went."

"L eague of Villains?" Zuku and I said with a horrified expression on our faces, probably he was also remembering the times we fought them.

"But now also we don't know what they are gonna do, so they are on the blacklist for now. So we can't treat them as villains. The goal of the night eye agency is to find evidence of them. Please be careful. Don't let them know your surveillance." Uncle said

"Yes sir!" We said and headed out on patrol.

~Time Skip~

As we were walking, two ladies recognized us and called us heroes, remembering me and Zuku from the sports festival.

"I am so nervous," Zuku said and I nodded.

"You both patrolled the streets during career fair right? Traumatized by the LOV?" Mirio senpai asked.

"No it's just that, during my internship I was discovering new things in my quirk so didn't get to do basic activities. Oh that reminds me, Senpai I want you to meet my wolf, Scar."

"Scar?" He asked confused as Zuku's eyes twinkled. Scar took over and my eyes turned to scarlet taking senpai by surprise. 

"Hello Senpai, I am Scar. Y/N's wolf. It's nice to meet you," She said.

"It's nice to meet you too!" He said smiling.

"So we are just patrolling?" I asked taking the control back again taking him by surprise.

"you are really odd, it's gonna take some time for me to get used to it. But yeah the others at the agency are keeping eye on the targets, we just have to patrol so Follow Me!" He said getting all fired up.

"Oh I almost forgot. We have not told each others are hero name right?" He asked me and Zuku.

"Oh that's right," Zuku said looking at me and then nodding and saying," I am Deku."

"Deku? As in the wooden puppet?" Senpai asked making me laugh.

"I am Artemis," I said proudly along with Scar.

"I am Lemillion!" Senpai said," Although I can't save everyone, I want to be able to protect at least a million people. Walking on the streets in our costumes, we are heroes. We must stay alert Deku, Artemis."

"Yes Lemillion." We said and I suddenly got excited and started pushing Zuku yelling," Look out world the best trio is here to put the villains in there place!"

Suddenly, someone bumped into us so hard they fell on their butt. We both turned around to see a small girl with a horn on her forehead on the floor. The first thing I noticed was the bandages around her hands and legs.

"Are you okay?" Zuku asked extending his hand, but she flinched. I stopped him and bent down to her level, Zuku following me, senpai standing behind us.

"Don't worry, we are not gonna hurt you. Are you okay, little unicorn?" I asked smiling at her as Zuku picked her up and worry was written on his face.

'Y/N she is shaking and those bandages...' Scar said and before I could say anything a figure appeared from the shadows.

"I am sorry, about my daughter... Eri is very clumsy," I looked up and it was none other than Chisaki. Eri who was in Zuku's hold started trembling more.

"Oh no problem," Mirio said pulling both our hoods up and I realized Zuku and I had almost shown him our terrified face and exposed our identity.

"I am sorry sir, but your daughter is trembling a lot," Zuku said.

"and how come her limbs are covered in bandages?" I asked taking Eri from Zuku and standing up holding her close.

"ah, she is a very bouncy kid, plus her quirk kinda hurts her sometimes, so she got hurt while controlling her. Are you guys new heroes?" Chisaki asked with a straight face.

"Oh no we are not pros, just students doing their internships. We are still rookies, got a lot to learn," Mirio said smiling at him.

"Come on Eri, let's go. Don't wanna waste these heroes time," Chisaki said but Eri just tightened her hold on me and whispered," I don't wanna go."

"I am sorry, she is not budging. Don't take this in a wrong way, but is she being treated badly or something?" I asked as Chisaki looked at Eri and just smiled.

"Come on. Heroes are really sensitive to all sorts of details. I get it," He said taking us by surprise," This is a bit embarrassing. We'll attract a lot of attention. can you three please follow me?" he asked walking into the alley as we looked at each other and nodded, following him in.

"Honestly, I've been troubled by Eri's issues lately. No matter what I say, she rebels." Chisaki said putting his left hand out. ( Like this 💁‍♂️)

'Is it abuse?' I thought.

"You raise her alone? That's tough," Mirio said.

"Yes, kids these days are so hard to get. They always think that they will become someone great," He said and slowly started removing his glove. I could feel Eri looking at him with fear in her eyes and instantly I bought out the claws on my left hand which was behind my hand and bringing my fangs out, as Chisaki continued glaring at Eri from the corner of his eyes," and they firmly believe so."

Suddenly, Eri jumped from my hold and ran to stand beside Chisaki holding his hand stopping him from removing the gloves.

"Eri..." I said as they both stopped walking

"What is it? You won't be willful anymore?" He asked her as she nodded.

"Eri?" Zuku asked with a worried look on his face.

"She always is like this. I'm sorry, you had to listen to my troubles. Sorry to have bothered you. Newbies work hard." He said taking her away.

"wait-" I said walking ahead but Senpai stopped me.

"Why?" I asked him angrily showing him my werewolf side as he looked at me in shock.

"Don't go after them. he purposely lured her back by showing her his intent to kill."

"I knew that, but why did you stop me?" I asked in a frustrated tone.

"If we stay at his heels, it'd be harder to arrest him. Wait for Sir Nighteye's orders."

We walked to a crossing where we met with Uncle and Miss Bubblegirl.

"I'm sorry. We've got a situation. It was so sudden. It was like running into a transfer student at crossroads," Bubblegirl said.

"No, it's my mistake. This could have been avoided if I took a look at you beforehand."

"Anyway it's good you guys are safe. If things go wrong, you'll be in danger if he suspects you."

"Yes, wait for my orders. You three are free to go home now."

"Wait Sir, we found something that you ddn't know about," Mirio said.

"What is it?"

"He has a daughter."

"A daughter?"

"chisaki calls her Eri," Zuku said

"She has bandages around her limbs," I said looking at my hands with frustration," She had come to us for help. If I had been able to protect her then-" I was cut off by Uncle.

"I'd advise you not to be so arrogant." Uncle said glaring at me.

"I'm not!"

"Haste makes waste. The closer you get, the farther he flees. You're not good enough to save everyone. right now, our agency is trying to collaborate with other agencies. We have to predict what our opponent is up to and analyze the situation before we're ready to deal with this villain. The world isn't so simple that you can save people with ambition. the truly smart villains will be hiding in the dark. At times, we'll need more time to tackle the issues. Head back now, don't linger on the streets. Bubble, let's go." Uncle said leaving us alone in the rain.

"You and your lectures..." I growled as Zuku and Senpai laughed and pulled me towards the train station.

That night I went directly to sleep, cause I was in no mood and condition to talk to anyone, not even Katsuki. I am coming after you Chisaki. Just wait and watch. I will save you Eri.

 And scene! Sorry for the delay. Don't forget to check out my other two books also. Keep commenting and showing your love. Thank you for all your love and support. Peace out!✌✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
171K 5K 30
𝐨𝐨𝐨. PRETEND PLAY! ˗ˏ ➶ BY HAYLEY!🐚 ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋ ██ ALWAYS YOU. . . " ☆ミ ██ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 neteyam and...
100K 5.3K 36
in which jisung was not a coffee person until he met him
147K 4.3K 20
Originally written by @TeruTategami Captured long ago by the long feared royal bloodline of whom they called the Celestial Dragons, (y/n) was forced...