Friendship and Love - Pasey a...

بواسطة Spiderblock10

Betsy and Parisa both become really good friends with Casey, but Betsy starts developing feelings for him. On... المزيد

About Book
Chapter 2 - Moving In
Chapter 3 - Going Out
Chapter 4 - The Guy From Nandos
Chapter 5 - Texting
Chapter 6 - It's Obvious

Chapter 1 - Early Talking

201 9 0
بواسطة Spiderblock10

Parisas POV:

It was 7 am in the morning and my phone rang and vibrated under the covers. I groaned and pulled out my phone Betsy written across the screen. I sighed and slid the bar across to answer.

P- "Betsy... seriously?"
B- "Oh sorry, forgot you weren't an early bird!"
P- "ha ha ha. So whats up my scandalous ducking G?"
B- "Well I just thought I'd remind you... I'm moving in with you today!!!!!"
P- "Yay!!! I'm so excited!"
B- "I know! Im super stoked! Living with my Bestie!"
P- "With Cheeky Charlie though."
B- "Despite Charlie."
P- "Now it will be like living with my baby bro and sis!"
B- "And Charlie will be living with two girls!"
P- "Ha! Yes! Until Mischievous Mikey moves in too next week!"
B- "Its gonna be great! And I love our nicknames for all of us!"
P- "I know totally on point!"

"Parisa! It's 7 in the morning! Go back to bed please!" Charlie shouted from his room I laughed and shouted back, "sorry! Bouncy Bets phoned!" I heard a laugh and he replied, "OK Pretty P! You should be happy you have a good nickname!" I just laughed and went back to Betsy.

P- "gotta go Charlies being annoying!"
B- "lol! OK see ya Pretty P!"
P- "bye Bouncy Bets!"

And with that the line went dead.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
59.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
259K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
90.1K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...