Sander and Robbe, Minute by M...

By Autumn_tide

This is the story of Sobbe (Sander and Robbe) of wtFock (SKAM Belgium) from Sander's POV. I know it's kind of... More

The Boy
At The Park
Obsession?
First Meet
Croque
Act Normal
S'more
Art Thing
Prank
Game On
A Breath Away
Falling
Bribe the Teacher
Circuit's Dead
All The Way or No Way
Angel
Heart
Exhaustion
I am Fine
He's Gay, You Know
We are The Future
This is Not A Joke
Before You
Skatepark
A Date
Fucking Losers
The Only Passenger
Let's Dance
Where are the Answers
Zero Stars
The Mural
Low
Ultimatum
You and Me
Honest Truth
I was with A Boy
What A Psycho
Let's Talk
Project
Presents Night
The Oneness
Magic and the River
With What?
Nothing Major
Rain Check
There is No Us
The Face of Death
Everything I Do is Chernobyl
Will You Come Back?
I Can Handle It
That We're Alive Right Now
The Two of Us, Together
Epilogue
Extra: One Shot

Crash

329 5 0
By Autumn_tide

He was floundering in a— he tried to look down, his head moved sluggishly. It was black, mud, sticky, glued to his feet, dark water, almost reaching his knee. Everywhere he looked, gray fog enclosing his vision. He lifted his foot, one step in front of the other. He stumbled. His muscles, his bones were so heavy, but he had to move. Why? He searched his mind, prodding, his thoughts moved like a sloth. He kept pushing, pulling the slack of bones and meats forward. It didn't feel like his body. He checked inside him, there was nothing, just a black void. Why is it so heavy then? Shouldn't he weight nothing if he was so hollow? There were voices, he tilted his head, focusing but he couldn't grasped them. Something, something really important, but he could not remembered. He felt so alone, small, he was dust, a single, solitary dust. He was exhausted beyond words. He fell down and black darkness covered him.

*

An unknown length of time later, Sander cracked open his eyes slowly, blur image of wall, cabinets, unfamiliar surrounding. He turned slowly, closed his eyes, thinking. His thoughts were sluggish, but he remembered. Him running naked through the street, night cold air, stares, voices, thoughts screaming in his head. Unabled to recall what he was supposed to do, or what he just thought of doing seconds before. People, faces, a woman talking to him, bright lights. Someone had called the emergency line. Him trying to tell someone, his mom's number. He remembered how she had to ask him many times before he could focused to get them all out. It was so cold, the pain in his head. A yellow van, blue, white, so bright. Something drapped over him, enclosing his naked body. A prick of needle on his arm, sharp, something flowed in his veins. Everything was blur and fuzzy. Her mom soft whispers, stroking his hair. The ambulance moving, waiting room, his mom guiding him to sign the form, him trying to gather himself enough. Another injection, pills. Lying on the bed. The fog. He was in a psych ward. He had crashed completely. Oh Robbe, I am so sorry. A thick blanket of drowsiness enveloped him and he let it pulled him under.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 3.1K 42
It only took one summer to change everything. Now Camden is just trying his best to carry on with life like normal, but that's a little tricky when h...
4.9K 235 20
[COMPLETED] Ben is a one of a kind. He can lift up your mood in a minute, he would always be there for you even after you leave him alone. And then t...
26K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
6.2K 323 18
Hope. Growth. Life What happens when Sand, who was suffering from the death of the love of his life Ray meets Longtae aka. Ray's Look-A-Like? Would...