waiting for you ➨ poe dameron

Od multifandomsw

Her head was spinning, her mind swirling around with questions and thoughts. Tears spilled out her eyes uncon... Více

ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟғᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ғɪᴠᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

95 6 0
Od multifandomsw

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Eliora was suddenly sitting in the pilots seat of a ship she'd never flown before. Being a rather new pilot, she got nervous, but she knew she had to act fast and escape this damn planet. It reminded her of so many bad things now, but that wasn't what she wanted to think about. "You got this right?", Rey asked, plopping into the seat next to her. Eliora looked at the control panel, just about to press the bottoms. "I might need your help. Can you fly?", she asked Rey, hopefully. Rey smiled softly at the brunette pilot. "I can actually!", she stated proudly. "Great! I need your help. It would be rather difficult without a co-pilot.", Eliora explained. "You got this?", she screamed to Finn, the man in the back, whose name she hadn't known yet. He sat himself in front of the shooting system of the old ship and roamed everything carefully. "Yes! I got this!"

"This ship hasn't flown in years!", Rey exclaimed. Eliora pressed some bottoms, before the ship began turning on. She looked amazed at the old technology. She had never seen something like that in her life. After a fail attempt to get the ship flying, one side of it still being on the sand ground, she managed to get up. "Wow.", she breathed excitedly. The guy in the back, interrupted Eliora's course to get up the planet. "Stay low!", he screamed from behind. Rey switched some bottoms, as Eliora nervously looked at the girl next to her. "What?", she asked out loud, but then understood what the guy meant. "It confuses their tracking! Genius!", she laughed, pulling the ship downwards the beige planet.

Eliora managed to pull the throttle back, putting the ship into a loop. Eliora tried her best to avoid the TIE fighters following their ship, but got slightly annoyed that the guy in the back wasn't firing back. "Let me know when you're going to start firing!", Eliora shouted to him. The only thing the thought of in this moment was getting off the planet. Her mind was blank, only concentrated on the falcon. If she thought of Poe, she would probably be breaking down instead of flying this massive ship. "Try sitting in this thing!", Finn answered her, making Eliora roll her eyes. It wouldn't be that difficult, would it?

Rey next to her found the control to flip the shield generator on. She turned around her seat, wanting to know what the guy was up to. "What are you doing?", she asked him. "I'm working on it!", Finn complained. It got harder and harder avoiding the TIE fighter blasts, but Eliora managed to stay on low ground. She was suddenly shot back in her seat, due to the immense speed the ship was having. "I can't hold them back any longer!", Eliora complained. "Are the shields up?", Finn questioned, gaining a groan from Rey, who was doing her best to help Eliora. "Yes!"

Then, finally, Finn was shooting back. He tried to line the TIE fighters with the targeting system, which turned out to be a rather difficult task. But he at least tried. All of his shoots were missing tho, but Rey and Eliora weren't blaming him. They were all trying their best and it's okay if it's not always enough. Luckily they had their shield up, because without them they would have most likely already crashed down. "We need cover, quick!", the man realized. "We're about to get some."

Eliora banked to the left, just before they were about to smash into the Star Destroyer, the TIE fighters behind them came into view with the man's targeting system. Without thinking, he pushed the bottom and- succeeded. Eliora watched as the TIE fighter exploded and grinned sweetly. "Nice shot!", Rey shouted. There was still one TIE fighter closely following their ship, so Eliora needed to think of something to get rid of them. Eliora just kept on avoiding its blast as she was flying above the sand ground, realizing she wouldn't be able to shake the TIE fighter off that fast.

Eliora and Rey both hoped the man would shoot soon, so they would get rid of the last TIE fighter. The only thing the man in the back could offer were- bad news. "The cannon's stuck in forward position, I can't move it! You gotta lose him!" Eliora groaned in frustration. "I've got it. I've got it.", she tried to reassure herself. Eliora saw the big wreckage in the middle of the sand as her last option, so she went for it. "I'll help you!", Rey shouted from next to her, switching some buttons. She watched as the halls of the old wreckage flew past her. Realization soon hit her, that the TIE fighter would now have their ship perfectly targeted with their ship, so she acted fast and took a sharp turn to right, trying to confuse the TIE fighter.

She realized she needed to get the fighter into view with the man in the back, so he'd be able to shoot it down. Shutting of the system for a second, the ship turned down a bit, making perfect view for the man to shoot the fighter. And he did so, lining the TIE with his targeting system and shooting. Eliora only watched as the fighter exploded mid- air. And then, she turned the ship around again, concentrating on getting off the planet. She turned the falcon into the open sky- watching Jakku slowly getting smaller and smaller. Eliora breathed heavily as Rey put the falcon into auto- control. The brunette turned to the other brunette and grinned widely. "You did that amazing!", Rey applauded and giggled like a child. "I wouldn't have done it without your amazing help.", she smiled softly.

Rey immediately ran to the man in the back and Eliora knelt down in front of Beebe. "Are you alright?", she asked him softly, only hearing Rey and Finn in the background, chartering loudly and happily. Beebe chirped. "Perfect. I promise we'll get you back to base." Eliora stood up and smiled at the man. "Good job." The man's eyes lit up. "You did amazing! Have you ever flown such a big ship. How did you learn flying-", he confronted her with questions. "It was perfect.", he just ended his sentence, smiling softly at Eliora. Beebe chirped behind them, making Rey kneel down. "You're good, he's with the resistance.", Rey explained.

Eliora raised an eyebrow, looking at the man. She had never seen him before. And she for sure knew he wasn't with the resistance by the face he made. "You two should technically know each other right, she's with the resistance too." Eliora watched Finn's eyes widening, a smirk now playing on her lips. "Of course he does, don't you-" "Finn. Yes, we do know each other.", Finn smiled at her nervously. "I've known-", Eliora interrupted him again. "Eliora for a while now, yes. We've seen each other on base." Eliora knew there must be a reason he was lying and to be honest, she was kinda amused by it. She would definitely confront him later, but now be nice to him. "I'm Rey by the way.", Rey smiled at both of them. Beebe chirped. "I think we all know that you're Beebe."

A loud beeping ripped them out of their thought. Eliora looked to the side, seeing smoke building in the back of the falcon. "Help me with this!", Rey ordered, walking up to the problem. "What is it?", Eliora asked nervously. "It's the motivator. Grab me a Harris wrench, check in there.", Rey pointed at something. "How bad is it?", Finn questioned. Rey sighed. "If we wanna live, not good." Finn sighed. "They're hunting for us now. We gotta get out of this system!" Eliora sighed. "We need to get the droid back to the resistance base. That's the priority."

"Yes, we have to bring them the map of Luke Skywalker!", Rey shouted up, still fixing the ship. Eliora's eyes widened. That was it for 'secret mission'. "How do you-", she began asking, but then realized Rey thought he was a member of the resistance. "Why did you tell her?", she whispered annoyed. Finn couldn't answer, because Rey interrupted them. "Where is the base? Beebe said the location of the resistance's base is 'need to know'. If I'm taking you there, I need to know!" Eliora was about to answer, as she saw the nervous look on Finn's face. "Yeah Finn, where's the base?", she mocked him, gaining a pleading look.

Finn looked nervously from Beebe to Eliora. "I seem to have a lack of memory. Must be the stress. But Finn should know.", Eliora told Rey, who was still occupied with repairing. Finn mouthed a 'please' to Eliora, making her chuckle. "The base is- eh-.", Finn began. "I think it is-" Rey interrupted him. "You think? Come on, just tell me, I'm no enemy!" Finn bit his lip looking at Beebe. "Come on bud, tell me!", he told him. "I'm not with the resistance, okay? I'm just trying to get away from the First Order. Tell me where the base is and we'll get Beebe there first!", Finn promised Eliora and Beebe. "Piled driver, hurry.", Rey instructed.
"So where's the base." Finn looked at Eliora with one last pleading look. "I think my memory's back!", Eliora exclaimed. "Illeenium system.", Eliora stated, smiling. "Get us there as fast as you can!" Rey still inspected the ship. "I'll strip you two at Ponemah Terminal. I need the bonding tape, hurry!" Finn looked confused. "What about you?", he asked Rey. "I gotta go back to Jakku.", she explained.

"Back to Jak- Why does everyone wanna go back to Jakku?", Finn asked Rey. Eliora already knew the answer, but she kept silent. "Who else wanted to go back to-", she interrupted herself. "Poe. The pilot I came to Jakku with.", Finn answered after a short break. Of course. Poe. Eliora sighed as all the emotions she tried to avoid the last minutes came back at once. She sighed. "I'll leave you alone.", she sighed, looking for a silent place at the ship. When she found one, she just slid down the wall, brought her feet to her chest and thought.

Grief- intense sorrow, especially caused by someone's death. A feeling that cannot be described until you come to face it. The feeling like a part of you is ripped apart and surely will never come back. The loss of a person who is more important to you than yourself. Loss of a person who changed your whole life to the better. Who you formed a bond or affection with. The thought of never being able to be happy again. The feeling that the whole universe changed because this one person isn't there anymore.
All Eliora could feel was grief. Her whole world was throbbing as she thought of the loss of Poe.

Regret/Guilt- when you do/say something that you know shouldn't have done/said. The feeling of sadness, disappointment or repentance. Something that one has done or failed to do. The feeling of having done everything wrong. A decision made quickly and rash. Words coming from your mouth without thinking about them. Hurting a person unintentionally. Leaving someone behind, but knowing it was the wrong decision. Feeling sorry about it. Knowing it was wrong and foolish. Blaming yourself all the time for it.
Eliora knew she should've went with Poe. Eliora knew she should've been captured too. Maybe Poe would've survived...

Love- a feeling that makes you go crazy. Seeing all the flaws in a person, but still accepting them. Feeling your chest tighten and butterflies build in your stomach when the person looks at you. Working together through all the challenges and bad times. Being there for each other. Listening to each other's problems. Trying to solve a problem instead of arguing. Friendship that has caught fire. Being able to trust a person with your whole life. Feeling confident in front of each other. Forgiveness. Forgiving the person, because everyone can make mistakes, right?
Eliora didn't know for sure, but she thought that maybe, she had loved- still loved- the pilot.

Silent tears ran down her face, her breath uneven as she looked at the necklace he gave her. She grabbed it tightly, promising to never let it go. "I'm sorry. You deserved so much better and I just know it. You deserved someone who loved you, you deserved a long life, you deserved all the happiness in this universe. You fought for the good side and you were still the one who died. I'm so sorry Poe. Sorry that were never truly able to love. Never able to settle down and build a family somewhere. I'm sorry you got to die like that. But you're a hero, remember that. I'm so sorry. I will keep your mother's ring, I promise. I will never let it go. I will never lose it. I will always wear it. I promise Poe. I'm so sorry amor.."

Water was just water, but when coming from your eyes it tells a story. The waters coming from her tears told the story of sadness, love and grief. Deep in thought, she didn't even see or hear Finn sitting down next to her. Only when he began speaking, she opened her eyes. "Are you okay?", he asked softly, looking at her and smiling. Eliora hesitated, but then shook her head. "It is about Poe, is that right?", Finn tried to puzzle the thing together. The moment he had told her that Poe had died. The tear stained cheeks he saw. Poe meant something to the girl.

After a short silent break and a nod from Eliora, Finn began speaking. "You're with the resistance, right? Why were you on Jakku? How did all of this happen?", he asked Eliora softly. Eliora had sighed, then smiled at him. "Secret mission from the General. She wanted us to come to Naboo, find Lor San Tekka. He had the map to Luke Skywalker. Everything went good until the First Order came. I was with Poe, but he told me to run with Beebe. I hesitated, but ended up getting away, while he was staying there. He got captured by the First Order, right?" Finn nodded understandingly.
"I'm also a pilot of the resistance, just like Poe. I don't know why the General chose me for this mission, because I haven't been on base for a long time. Over time me and Poe got pretty close, so the loss of him hit me hard.", Eliora mumbled.

Then it hit Finn. He thought of the last words Poe had told him. 'The girl means more to me than anyone else does, pal! I can't let her die nor live without her! So we gotta go back immediately and bring her back" The look on Eliora's face when she had told him about Poe's death. The fact she was with the droid. He should've known. The moment he saw the droid, he knew it was Poe's. He knew that was the droid Poe had talked about. But Finn couldn't figure out who the girl was. Until now. Eliora was the girl Poe loved. The girl Poe was so passionate brining back.

He smiled sadly at her, so the feeling were mutual? "You love him?", Finn asked softly, "That's why you're grieving.", he figured out. "I don't know. I just know I care deeply about him." Finn sighed. "He was indeed captured. I was a stormtrooper, who just wanted to escape the First Order. So I decided to rescue him, because I needed a pilot. He flew the TIE fighter and wanted to go back to Jakku. Because of a girl and a droid. I know he also cared deeply for you." Finn didn't want to tell her about Poe's love confession, because he knew Eliora would just become sadder. "He came up with the name. FN- 2187. Finn." Eliora let out a sob and chuckle. "Of course he did." Finn looked at her in confusion. "You're not mad about the whole stormtrooper thing?", he asked.

Eliora looked up at him and smiled, looking at Poe's former jacket. "You have a good heart. You realized how bad the First Order truly is and decided to leave. That's really brave. Your background doesn't matter, Finn. I'm not mad that you lied about being with the resistance. I totally get it, Rey wouldn't have been so happy if she knew you were a stormtrooper. I'm not usually brave or any kind of that- more of a shy person, so you have my full respect." Finn grinned at the girl. "Actually, I thought you are pretty badass. I mean how you flew the ship? How you ran from the First Order? Pretty cool. I think someone's having a character development.", Finn grinned at her. "Poe would've been proud seeing you pilot the ship like that.", Finn wanted to make her happy, but by the sob she let out, he knew he had failed. So he did the next best thing. Throwing his big arms around her small body, he hugged Eliora tightly.

The ship suddenly began to darken, red light dimming through it. Finn let go of Eliora and they both looked at each other with a shocked face. "That can't be good.", Eliora mumbled, walking up to Rey, being closely followed by Finn. She wiped her tears away and decided that she would finish this mission. For Poe. "No, it can't be.", Rey replied, whispering. Eliora ran to the cockpit and looked if she was able to do anything. Flicking switches, she soon realized what the problem was. "Someone's locked on us.", Rey realized, standing behind Eliora. "All controls are overridden.", Eliora finished the sentence. A dull clanging made them all look up. Finn breathed heavily, before standing up the seat and looking out the ship.

Using Rey's head to keep balance, she quickly grew annoyed. "Get off! Get off me." Finn ignored her words, mouth wide agape as he looked up. "See anything?", Rey asked. "Oh no.", Finn breathed, not being happy with what he was seeing. "It's the First Order.", he explained, sitting in his seat again. "What do we do now? There must be something.", Eliora asked hopefully. She knew how to fly a ship, but Rey was the one who could fix it and come to plans rather quickly. "You said poisonous gas.", Finn asked Rey. "I fixed that.", Rey explained. "Can you unfix it?" Eliora quickly knew what Finn's idea was, and she was not going to lie, it was quite clever.

„Get back down there.", Finn instructed, pointing directly at the floor grate, where Rey had fixed the motivator only seconds before. Rey and Eliora climbed down first, shortly after being joined by Beebe and Finn. Eliora hold her breath. Was this going to be the end? Did she even have something to lose right then? Beebe chirped silently. "No, no don't say that. You'll be brought to the resistance base. Doesn't matter by whom, but I promise you will be there.", Eliora tried to encourage the droid.

Silence. Everyone was silent as they heard the ship docking in. Eliora still hold her breath, her hands staying on Beebe in a protective way. Rey, on the other hand, was trying to unfix the earlier problem. "Do you think this will work with the stormtroopers?", she asked hopefully. Eliora didn't answer, because she knew Finn could know that better than anyone. "Yeah. Their masks filter out smoke, not toxins.", Finn answered, climbing up and lurking out the grate. When he heard some noises, his heart began beating faster. "Hurry!" Rey let out an annoyed groan. "I am hurrying!" Eliora heard some footsteps approaching the ship and Finn immediately ducked down again.

The noise of a door opening. Their ships door. "Chewie, we're home.", an unfamiliar voice said, enough to make Eliora scrunch her eyebrows. Was this not the First Order? The brunette shortly glanced at Rey, who was still occupied unfixing the ship and letting out the gas. She immediately handed both Finn and Eliora a mask, so she was close. Eliora's breath hitched as she heard someone - or something- growling? A flick of a switch and a beeping has been heard, before Rey dropped something. Great- they were going to be found.

Eliora bit her lip, as the grate was pulled back. They came into view with an elderly man. Grey, nearly white hair was spread on his head. A few wrinkles could be seen as well. But for an older man, he was still wearing something newer- cooler. Eliora's eyes wandered from his leather jacket, to the weapon he was holding in his hand. Great- a blasted directed at them. "Where are the others?", the man asked, scanning all of them. There was a short pause, no one daring to answer. This didn't look like the First Order to Eliora, and she soon realized he definitely wasn't. "Where's the pilot?", the man asked. Great- Eliora would have to answer now.

"We are the pilots!", Rey spoke up, featuring to Eliora and her. Eliora let out a relived sigh, happy that she did not have to speak first. "You?", the man asked, pretty amazed and not quite believing it. A growl came from someone besides him. There stood a- Wookiee. Eliora knew this species, also she had never seen a real one, that's from what she remembered. But the weird thing was, she could understand him. How was this even possible? "No it's true, we're the only ones on board." Well at least Eliora wasn't the only one able to understand the Wookie. "You can understand that thing?", Finn asked. Eliora smirked at the man besides her.

"And 'that thing' can understand you, too, so watch it. Come on out of there." Eliora put down her mask and climbed up, helping Beebe get out. Meanwhile Rey was speaking to the mysterious man. "Where'd you get that ship?", he wanted to know. "Nima Outpost." The man scoffed. "Jakku? That junkyard." Finn smirked at Rey. "Thank you! Junkyard." Eliora was only looking at both of them in confusion. "Told you we should've double- checked the Western Reaches.", the man said directly to the Wookie. "Who had it? Ducain?" But Rey interrupted him. "We stole it. From Ukar Plutt. He stole it from the Irving Boys, who stole it from Ducain." The man didn't look pleased at all. "Who stole it from me!", he exclaimed in annoyance. "Well, you tell him that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon for good." Eliora looked at him in surprise.

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

ᴅᴀᴍɴ, ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ. ʜɪ! ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs, ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ? ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛғᴇɴ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

17.9K 726 22
"I am looking into the eyes of someone who's given up, Leriana Tillisk." She has long since given up. She has long since left. She has long since die...
97.2K 1.7K 34
Hera Dameron, younger sister of Poe Dameron. Hera spends her time fixing ships, pretending to fly with her brother and father. Growing up, her only d...
2.4K 230 17
Reylo fanfic! It's dark. No light to be seen. Are my eyes closed? I feel the darkness eating me. Make it stop! I don't want this! Loud laughter brea...
2K 61 13
This is the first fanfiction I have written and it is rather cringe worthy, read at your own risk. ----------------- You two sit there talking abou...