Not a perfect love story ~ C...

By Wilheminasbb

You are cate blanchett's assistant. She is shooting "Cinderella" and says you can tag along. What happens w... More

Why me, its always me.
Come stay with me
Shared space
I love you........
So this how it feels
We are all a little broken 
 When it all goes wrong
The Truth
Not as simple as it seems
Preparation
Pure Bliss
Caught
Waiting Game.
"911 whats your emergency"
Hope
Homeward Bound
Lets Do It
Teasing
All Yours
Punishment
Mama ?
An Iffy Decision
Let me explain
Hurtful Words 
A/N
Hold On A Little Longer
Cold
The Biggest Promise 
Tell me about it
Plans To Get Better
Once Again
Our Family
A/N
There Is Always Going To Be More
Sneaky Behaviour 
Nobody Said It Was Easy
Short Notice
You're All I Need
She's On Cates Team
Things Only You Can Do
Cates Comedian Friends 
Remember Me
20 Moments Captured
More Surprises
One To Remember
Beautiful Love 
Lost
Kick it
Out of reach
instant regret
Getting over it
Princess for the day
Much needed
the perfect dress

Bye Apartment 

1.7K 78 82
By Wilheminasbb

Cate opens my car door, "thank you" I say softly and step in, cate lays a gentil kiss on my four head before closing my door. I click in my seat belt as cate walks around the car. She opens her door and swiftly climbs in her car, she clicks in her seatbelt and puts the key in the ignition.

"You ready dear" she asks before turning the key.

"Mmm Hmm" I hum and nod my head lightly. To be honest I'm quite nervous to go back to my apartment, I haven't even there since my outburst. She places her hand on my thigh, I lift my head and look into her eyes.

"Please tell me if something is wrong, remember we are working on that" she says softly. I sigh and proceed to say;

"Just a lot of bad memories there" my voice is shaky, she puts her hand on the back of my head and guides it close to hers, she kisses my four head and then pushes a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I understand but after today you never have to think about that place again" she pauses "it's just going to be our family" . I chuckle happily. "What is it" cate laughs.

"Our family" I whisper with a smile, Cates smiles big enough to see all her teeth and turns on the car. I sit back in my seat and let the smile rest on my face thinking about our family.

Cate pulls out of our driveway and starts to drive to my appartement.

During the drive she lays her hand on my thigh and I rest my head on the window admiring the sunny day.

We pull into the parking lot of my apartment after driving for about twenty minutes, cate finds a parking spot ans turns off the car. "Are you ready darling" cate asks.

"I think so" I give her a slight smile and a nod. We both take each other's hands and walk towards the building.

I push open the main doors and walk into the lobby, there is no door man like at Cates old apartment. We head for the stairs and the familiar sent of the halls fill my senses, I look at cate with my nose scrunched, cate does the same thing, we start to laugh. "I'm definitely not going to miss this" I joke.

"Yeah this is not the best" cate chuckles, we reach my floor and step into the long hallway, it's completely straight and my apartment is near the end. I look at cate and then to our hands, I pull mine out of her and she gives me a confused look. Without warning I dash down the hall "hey wait up" cate yells.

"You'll have to catch me" I yell laughing.

"Oh you little-" cate laughs and Chases my down the hall, she quickly starts to catch up to me. I scream and reach in my purse for my keys, I pull them out and get ready for when I reach my door. I hear cate laughing and cursing playfully under her breath.

I reach my door and shove the keys in as quickly as I can, of course the stupid door doesn't open, I slam my body against it couple times, cate quickly approached, I shriek playfully and slam my body against it once more and it opens.

Cate almost gets a hold of me as I open the door, I throw it open and run into the apartment, cate close behind me. I run into my bedroom but I'm cornered, "NO NO CATE" I laugh and jump onto the bed in the standing position. Cate jumps up after me and pins me to the mattress, I kick my legs and stifle in laughter.

"I don't think sooo" cate chuckles and starts tickling me, I laugh so hard I could die, cate continues with no mercy.

"Ahhh cate please" my voice is over come by laughter.

"Should have thought about this before you ran" cate laughs clearly enjoying watching squirm under her.

"AHH PLEASE- NO IM GONNA PEE" I try to stay serious but fail, cate stops her actions and collapses on top of me. Her head is resting on my chest and our legs are dangling off the bed. "Don't do that again" I pant, cate laughs trying to catch her breath.

"Me not do that, you can't run like that I'm old" she chuckles.

"You are not" I laugh.

"Am so"

"Are not" I protest.

"Don't fight me on this little one" she warns, I back off and let her win even though she is not old, I play with the ends of her hair as she holds me tight. I have sweat on my four head and my legs feel weak.

"By the looks of us you could swear we just had sex" I joke, cate lifts her head and rubs her thumb over my bottom lip.

"Oh no honey if we had sex, you'd be in worse shape than this" she says with a deep voice, definitely turning me on. Cate gets up and reaches her hand out for me to take. I sit up crisscross on the bed. "Come on" she says and tilts her head towards the door.

"But don't you want to stay here and have sex" I rub the bed beside me, cate huffs with a smile and grabs my non cut arm. She pulls me off the bed into her arms, I Yelp at the sudden movement. She picks me up bridal style "what no I want to have sex" I laugh looking back into the bedroom.

"We just did this morning you don't need more" she lifts her eyebrows knowing she's going to win.
She walks us to the kitchen and puts me down.

"Ahh fine" i huff but give her a cheeky grin, cate laughs and shakes her head.

"So what do you want to start with" cate asks looking around the apartment.

"Well I'm leaving my furniture here so we just need the small stuff" I pause and try to think of what we could do first "oh yeah we can take the dishes out of the cupboard" I say pointing to them. Cate nods and heads for the cupboards. She opens them and starts to take out the plates, I do the same. We have most of the dishes out when cate asks;

"What are we going to put these in?"

"I have a couple storage bins in my closet, could you go get them?"

"Okay I'll be right back."

Cate walks down the hallway and enters my room, I proceed to take out the dishes. I hear Cates foot steps near the kitchen, I don't look over at her, I keep taking out dishes. Cate clears her throat and I look over to her, when I see what she's holding my cheeks go red and my eyes go wide.
"And what do you use this for" cate asks cheekily.

I gulp "where did you get that?"

"You should be more careful where you hide your little pink vibrators" cate chuckles. My face is now hot and I'm full of embarrassment.

"Give that to me" I say and try to snatch it from her hand but she's too quick.

"I bet you thought of me when you used this" Cates voice is mocking.

"No" I lie shyly even though I did.

"I can hear you now, moaning my name" cate has the biggest smirk on her face, I go to snatch it again and this time I succeed. I quickly shove it in my purse (that I quickly threw on the counter when I entered.)

"That's none of your business" my face is red and I'm trying to sound annoyed but it fails when all I sound like is embarrassed, I turn away from her and stack the plates on top of each other. Cate caresses my lower back and kisses my temple.

"It's alright princess, it's cute" she chuckles.

"Yeah yeah" I say trying to hide my red cheeks. Cate hooks her finger under my chin, she tilts my head up.

"I'm sorry honey..but it is hot" she smirks and kisses my lips gently. I smile and she lets her hand fall to her side.

"I'll just go get the bins myself" I laugh and head for the bedroom. Cate nods and gets the dishes ready for packing.

I quickly grab three bins and return to the kitchen. Cate and I pack the dishes and push the full bin by the door. "What now" cate asks putting her hands on her hips.

"Can you do the bedroom and I'll do the bathroom" I suggest. Cate brushes past me, kissing my cheek on the way.

"Of course sunshine" she whispers and walks to the bedroom. I smile and enter the bedroom, I can hear can hear cate opening my draws and throwing the little clothes left in there on the bed.

I start by gathering the towels and then the personal items in the cabinet behind the mirror. I place them on the counter and squat down to open the cupboard under the sink. I see cate walk past the bathroom "just grabbing a bin" she tells me. I nod and open the cupboard, that's when I see the pill bottle I keep my blades in with the cap loosely screwed on. I grab it and stand up slowly, cate walks past the bathroom door with a bin but stops when she sees what I'm holding. She sighs and puts the bin down, my eyes well up thinking about the last time I used the blades. Cate hugs me from behind, I look at her in the mirror, she gives me a sad smile and holds me lovingly. "What are you going to do" she asks.

I sigh, I look at the bottle and then back to cate. I don't hesitate before I throw the bottle in the garage can beside the toilet. Cates face covers with relief and a proud look. She turns me around so I'm facing her hand holds me protectively, I burry my head in her neck and inhale the sweet smell of she favourite perfume. "You're extraordinary Y/N, I'm so proud of you" she whispers and rubs my back. "You're so strong".

"Not as strong as you" I say in a small, weak voice. The tears don't fall this time, I don't feel the horrible feeling of the past, more so relief.

"You are so much stronger than me, you just need someone to protect you" she pauses "and I swear I'll protect you for the rest of my life" she tells me. Now tears roll, but not bad ones, happy ones. I'm so lucky to have found cate.. she saved me.

"I love you more than words can describe cate" I whisper.

"Oh sunshine, I love you so much more". I smile lightly and don't bother protesting who loves who more because she always wins. "I'll finish in here and you can pack the bedroom" she says after ending the hug. I nod and grab the bin cate dropped in the hall. I walk into the bedroom to see everything I need piled on the bed. It takes no time before it's all packed and ready to go. I hear cate walk out of the bathroom and put the bathroom bin in the kitchen. I grab the packed stuff from the bedroom and walk out to the kitchen, when I do I see cate holding two bins stacked on top of each other and her muscles bulging out of her arms, I can't lie it's making me hot, the fact she's so strong and can easily over power me, but neve abuses said power.

I smile and walk towards her with my bin in hand, I carefully slip my purse over my shoulder, steadying the bin with my leg, I straighten myself and hold the bin securely. "Ready baby girl" cate asks. I blush at name and nod. Cate steps into the hall and I follow behind her but I stop as I stand in the door frame. "What's wrong honey" cate asks. I look around the apartment for the last time.

"Bye Apartment" I say before closing the door, I turn to cate and she has a smile on her face.

"You're adorable" she says before heading down the hallway, I follow her quickly through the halls.

We make our way to the car and let out a huff as we drop the bins in the trunk, cate closes the trunk and sighs, I chuckle and go on my tiptoes to kiss her cheek before getting in the car, cate gets in too.

She starts the car and drives away from the apartment, we never look back.

We sit in comfortable silence until my stomach growls. "Are you hungry baby" she asks caressing my thigh.

"Yeah now that I think of it" I give her a warm smile.

"we'll go get some food" cate keeps her hand on my thigh as we drive.

Cate drives us to a nice restaurant I have never been to before. We enter and take our seats, the waitress hands us our menus and we quickly decide what we want. We talk as we wait for our food.

"So what day are the kids coming" I ask cate taking a sip of my water.

"Later tonight I think, my sister is dropping them off".

"Oh that soon?"i ask thrilled and surprised.

"is that alright? I know it's kind of last minute but they really like you"

"No it's alright...I'm just still needy and we can't do it or have to be quiet when they're home" I say shyly and a heavy blush covers my cheeks.

"Oh angel, I have plans to help with that don't worry" she has a smirk on her face.

"Plans? What kind of plans?"

"You'll see little one" before she can elaborate the waitress comes with our food, I thank her as she places my chicken strips and fries in front of me (my usual order every time).

She leaves, cate and I start to eat. I can tell cate is planning something but she won't tell me.

I finish my food and take the last drink of my water, cate has been done for sometime but she always waists for me because I'm a slow eater. "Ready dearest" she asks standing up.

"Yep" I say cheerfully and get out of my seat.

Cate takes my hand and we leave the restaurant.

A/N
Another update because i love seeing your comments and I'm super bored :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 501 16
Cate Blanchett x Y/N (female) story You've recently befriended a new companion named Dashiell, and one day, he invites you to meet his family. To you...
5.8K 162 29
Y/n was a normal girl, she had friends and she manage to get her dream job. Many say "don't take things for granted"because things can take a turn fo...
43.4K 1.4K 50
[Majorly unedited, so be warned. English is not my first language.] Cate and Beatrix had this strong bond, since they met on set years ago. During ci...
43K 1.4K 28
CATE X FEMME READER (Since i started this story my writing has improved so later chapters are better written.. so bare with me and try to push thro...