BADTAMEEZ DIL.......AVNEIL

Od hayleywoods1722

Sometimes our heart is only the villain of our love story.....Peep into know love and hate story of Avneil... Více

INTRODUCTION....
TEASER...
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
NOTE
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
EDITS OF BADTAMEEZ DIL--AVNEIL
New Cover
Tagged 😃
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
A CREATIVE MESS❤️
CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 11

407 101 151
Od hayleywoods1722

________________________________________________________________________________

(It's midnight......Neil, Avni, Ali, Juhi are going in Neil's car........ as the car is going.....suddenly the car stops........)

JUHI: Arey what happened.....

NEIL: Tyre got punctured.....

( All of them come out of the car and see that the tyre is punctured.....)

JUHI :(innocently): What shall we do now....(Ali removes the stefny and shows her...)...Wow Ali I am proud of you.....

( Avni feels cold....She keeps her hands together rubbing them....Neil sees Avni....He sees her feeling cold...He stares at her.....He takes his jacket.....and puts it over her.....)

( Avni is shocked to see Neil...who put his jacket upon her....)

NEIL: Yeh Neil ne Avni ko nahi.....balki ek employee ne apne boss ko thand lagne se bachane  ki koshish ke  hai.....Nahi tho agar jukham tumhe ho gaya....to ilzam mujh per ayega na.....(both keep looking into each others eyes......Neil goes to help Ali....)

_______________________________________________________________________________

( They all reach Avni's home...Avni is still wearing Neil's jacket....)

JUHI : Aaa gaya Avni ga ghar......

( Avni gets down....)

JUHI : (hugging her).... Thank you, Avni.....Thank you so much...(Avni smiles..)

AVNI : Bye Juhi.....

ALI : Bye bye....(hugging Avni).....I will see you in the office....(they hi-fi)

( Neil is silently sitting in his driver seat and watching all this....)

(Avni looks at Neil....she starts to take off his jacket......)

NEIL : (caring) It's too cold.....Wear it.....When we meet tomorrow in the office...then give it to me....Bye....(he starts the car...and they leave)

( Avni goes inside her home....goes to her home and falls on her bed.....She starts reminds her encounters with Neil....i.e their 2nd meeting)

( FLASHBACK)

{  ( Avni who is wearing a simple and elegant kurthi....is silently sitting in the canteen ......sipping coffee with a book in front of her....suddenly she hears a person saying)

PERSON :(excited) Everyone listen....Neil is taking auditions for his band....chalo come on...Let's go....(most people of the canteen go)

( In the college ground Neil, Ali and Juhi are seen taking auditions of students....But they are not satisfied with anyone......)

(Soon auditions are over...they don't select anyone...Three of them are sitting tiredly.....)

ALI : Neil bro....If we take anyone from these in our band na....hamari band ki band bajj jayegi yaar......(suddenly a guy comes screaming Neil's name ...he has something in his hands....)

GUY : Neil bhai....Neil bhai....All have taken....

ALI : What...

GUY : Cake.....but except one.....(3 are shocked)

NEIL : Who is it.....

JUHI : (seducively): Acha do one thing ....whoever didn't take na ...tell them that Juhi kissed on it...and said that its with love....(Ali coughs wantedly)

GUY : That person is a girl.....(Juhi is shocked...Ali laughs)...by the way if you say I can go and try on what you said......

JUHI :(embarrassed) no no no...I mean....I am just.....(Ali keeps laughing...she sees it and hits Ali...both laugh...)

NEIL:(smiles..) Chalo lets go and meet her......

( Neil, Ali , Juhi....with few other students go to the canteen to meet the girl.....Neil goes directly towards Avni who is busy studying her book....he sits beside her.....)

( Avni sees that Neil sat beside her...She ignores and keeps studying......Neil takes Avni's coffee and drinks.....)

NEIL :(raising his eyebrows....): It's too bitter....(Avni ignores and takes the coffee cup to her side...)

NEIL :(to all): So guys ......I am gonna introduce....Miss Avni Mehta....(looking at her).....sun sign Leo.....hometown Bhopal.....and date of birth 19 August (he stops)........(he smiles...)....Ah. ....ah ....ah. ....bad manners.....ladkiyon ki date of birth disclose nahi karthe.....right......So friends ......she topped her district in 12th grade.....come on clap guys.....(all clap)......and not only this.....she also topped our college entrance exam and got scholarship too.......(all clap....)

(Avni ignores all this and keeps studying....)

NEIL :(he again takes her coffee and drinks....) She drinks black coffee......Hai Bhopal se....par taste sare Birmingham valle.....(he smiles....).....Impressive Avni Mehta.......So now my friends will introduce me to you........(looking at Ali and Juhi....)....come on guys shoot......

ALI : (happily)...He is Neil....Neil Khanna.....This college band's lead singer.....and I am Ali...his best friend.....and his dad Mr Khanna is this college..(he is cut by Neil..)

NEIL :(cutting him off)...Ali.......say about me....Only about me.....

JUHI :(moving toward Avni): So firstly I will introduce myself....I am Neil's childhood Chaddi bhaddi......Juhi Arora.....well you will get to know about this soon......But before all that...you get to know that....All the students of this college are Neil's friends.......(Neil cuts her off)

NEIL: (coming to Avni)....And Neil's is everyone's....So....(he takes the cake ...puts in front of her...)...Ab tum bhi bann jao.... Neil ki dost.....Welcome to Neil's gang.....(he smiles...)

AVNI :(politely ...) Thanks ...but I don't eat sweets...(she pushes the cake box slowly to his side...)

NEIL :(pushing the cake box again to her side.) And I don't let bitterness stay in peoples mind..(he smiles..).....So every year I throw students in water during Holi....and next day I will send them brownies and remove all the bitterness in their mind and change it to sweetness........(he smiles..)....Style you know....(she ignores)..You have only two options now.....first..... take it with your hands and eat......And second .....eat off with a spoon...(he laughs)...

( Avni pushes the cake box to his side....gets up from her chair....)

AVNI : (attitude) I am sorry but I came to college to study and  not to make any friends.....( she takes her belongings and leaves the canteen....Neil keeps staring at her....)

JUHI :(seeing her): Rowdy...

ALI : Proudy....

NEIL: Woudy.....(he smiles)...         }

(FLASHABACK END)

________________________________________________________________________________

( Scene shifts to the present...in Neil's recording studio....)

NEIL :(in his show recording)...So this was our story's heroine......Leo ...singh rashi....Aur woh bechara hero.....Aries...meash rashi.....So dekhna ye hai....ki singh rashi ke heroine ne.....meash rashi ke hero ko .....kaacha chabha liya.....ya.... Meash rashi ke....jabbas , dildhar....hero ne us teekhi ...akudu heroine ki band baja dhi........(he winks)

________________________________________________________________________________

(FLASHBACK )

{ ( Neil , Ali , Juhi are entering the class doing masti.....Neil is playing the mouth organ.....All keep shouting in the class as Neil comes....All keep cheering his name.....Neil sees Avni in the class...he smiles and goes towards her ....he wantedly plays the mouth organ in front of her to irritate her......she ignores.....he goes and sits behind her.....Ali and Juhi sit beside him....all keep doing masti and chitchatting ...while Avni has a book in front of her ....she gets irritated to all noises in the class....Neil wantedly keeps playing the mouth organ from behind to irritate her.....)

( Professor enters the class....)

PROFESSOR : ( to Neil and Gang): don't waste your parent's money like this....(all go and sit ...Neil Ali and Juhi are sitting behind Avni...).......study now....or else you will pass or fail.....

JUHI : yes sirrrrrr......

PROFESSOR : Hello students......J Nelson College of Management ki taraf se mein professor Batra  isss freshers or 2nd year ke joint class mein aap sabhi ka welcome kartha huuu.....(all clap..Neil raises his eyebrows and claps laughing)....I can see a few new faces....(seeing freshers)....aur kuch purine chehare...(seeing neil and gang)....(neil and gang smiles...)...Anyways lets begin......

( Professor moves towards the board and writes something....Avni concentrates on what he is writing....while Neil and gang are murmuring)

PROFESSOR : So as you all can see on the board.....I have written two words on the board...capitalist and socialist.....these are two economic systems....business school ke students hone ke bahane  aap ko in dono ke bare mein jankari hona jaruri hai....( Avni hears Neil , Ali and juhi....saying exactly what sir is saying ...imatating him sadly)....

NEIL : Ab tho inn room ki deewaron ko bhi inki lineee yaad ho gai hongi.....(Ali, juhi and Neil laugh.....avni ignores and concentrates on class...)

PROFESSOR : So I want to know all of your point of views on this topic......(hearing this Ali and Juhi cover their faces with books....while Neil is smiling....)...So from whom shall we start....(Neil raises his hand confidently....).....( professor is shocked...) Neil ...you....

NEIL: (smiling): Mai nahi sir.....(point in front to avni)....Avni Mehta hai na sir....topper....she will say....(Avni feels nervous)

PROFESSOR : (smiling)...Hmm not a bad idea....So Miss Avni please....

AVNI :( she stands up)...Sir...Indian economy is divided into two parts....capitalist and socialist...(suddenly Neil blows a party horn...he and all laugh...)

PROFESSOR : Silence please.....Neil....Naya saal hai...kam se kam...naye khilone tho khareed lo.....(he laughs)

NEIL : (smiling): Sirr...naye naye bache hai...(pointing to Avni)...in ke liya ye aap bhi naye ho...ye class bhi nayi hai....aur ye khiloone bhi naye hai...( playing the party horn)...sab naya hai.....

PROFESSOR : Anyway...silence...Miss Avni ...please continue...(Neil eagerly watches Avni)

AVNI : .(confidently) Sir ..Indian economy is divided into two parts....capitalist and socialist...1 percent people are capitalist people....which is made up of rich and powerful people....and remaining 99 percent people are middle-class people.....(Ali keeps staring at her....Neil and Juhi are playing with something...)...The Indian economy is driven by the capitalist people only....that is why ...those people think that they have right everywhere.....They think that they can rule on everybody .....and they feel that they can control, alter and delete the life's of the  99 percent people.......Yeh log un 99 percent logon ke sath batameezi kar sakthe hai....aur aagle din aakar...unhe paise de kar..ya bonus dekar....ya brownies phankkar...ase pretend kar sakthe hai hi jaise ki kuch bhi galath nahi hua.....(Ali and Juhi hear this and are shocked...they sign Neil...who is busy playing with pens to see what Avni is saying ...He listens...).....Yaha tak ki ye log un logo ko pani mee bhi phaink sakthe hai....aur ye aagle din aakar zabardasthi un ke sath dosthi karne ki koshish karthe hai...yeh keh kar ki ....sab unke or woh sab ke dost hai......(Neil is shocked listening to this)

NEIL : Ohh...Hooo.Ohhh madam ....whatever you want to say....say directly na.....dont talk all nonsense in the class....

AVNI : Mein aap se baath nahi kar raki hun....Mai sirf iss project pe mera point of view de nahi hun......

NEIL : Point of view ...my foot....Once see me ...turn back and talk....

PROFESSOR : Okay ...okay ...okay....snooze....guys today is college first day....the whole year is there for these fireworks....so let's finish this class with a good note...(Neil and Avni stay silent...)

PROFESSOR : So Guys ...thats it for the day....Thank you...(he smiles and leaves)

NEIL AND GANG : Thank you sir.......(they drag it)....

( Neil sees Avni fastly leaving the class he goes behind her....)

NEIL: Ohhh hello madam.....Class khatam hui...Baath nahi...(Neil keeps on walking ignoring him)......(he goes behind her)....Baath tho suno....Ohh hello ....I am talking to you only....(she keeps ignoring)......Listen....hey hello madam....what...what were you saying in the class.....tumhare alawa....... meinne 25 logon ko aur pheka...par kisi ko ...kuch problem nahi hui.....tum ko zyada problem hai haaaaa.........

AVNI :(still walking): Dekhiye.....aap log masthi karna  afford kar sakthe hai...mai nahi.... mujhe is college mai bohot mushkil se admission mila hai aur iss scholarship mein bhi......aur main donation de kar nahi ayi hu.....(she starts leaving)

NEIL :(keeping up too her): heyyy donation ahhh...donation.....donation ke gyaan mujhe math do......jab mere jese log donation dethe hai na tab tum jaise logon ka admission hotha hai college mein.....Eshaan nahi dikha raha hun...but batha raha hun tum ko....alright.....(she ignores..gives him a look  and starts walking)........Ohhh Hellooo madam ...... yeh look kisko de rahi ho......Tumhe kya lagtha hai ....kithabhi knowledge tumhe hi hai sirf.......(coming in front of her).....mujhe bhi bohot hai knowledge hai....Kya puchna hai....pucho......ha pucho....

AVNI : What is the cost of 1 litre petrol......(she leaves.....while he keeps thinking breaking his head)

NEIL : Petrol.....(confused)...What....(hitting his head).....Petrol's rate....( thinking and scratching his head)....   }

( FLASHBACK ENDS)

______________________________________________________________________________

( Neil in his show recording)

NEIL: (laughs) So hero ko duniyadari ki samaj nahi hai.......par isme uski kya galthi......Par heroine.....heroine ko tho ussko neecha dikhana zaruri tha na..... (smiles.)...intini padhi likhi jo thi madam.....(laughs)....Par apana hero bhi harega nahi.......Band zaarur bajaehga...heroine ki.....So banne rahe hamare sath ....or dekte rahiye.....sirf Groove channel par........(he winks).....Cut it ....(recording stops).....

________________________________________________________________________________

( In Avni's home....Ayesha sees Aman's marks card and gets angering seeing his least marks...)

AYESHA : (angryily): These are your marks...we never make you to do any household works so that your studies don't get disturbed.....and you are bringing these marks.....if any person goes and writes exam in sleep also they will get better marks than this........

AMAN : Ha tho I also wrote the exam in sleep only....

NEELA : Aman.....

AMAN : Whole night I was awake....I will surely get sleep na.....

AYESHA :Arey ...(to Neela)...You saw now...all this because of your laad and pyaar.....and you(to Aman)....you brought such stupid marks....where will you get admission now....ek thu hai.... ek woh Avni hai....she put her heart and soul to make her career....will you even say something or will you silently sit like this like a horse.....

AMAN : buaji....Horses don't speak ...but I am speaking na....So hence proved I am not a horse....

NEELA : Aman ...is this the way you talk....

AMAN : I can't do this mugging up anymore.....what should I do.....studies are not everything na....the studies which are required to live life...I will only study that...like Neil jiju......Neil jiju also learnt from his life...and now what is he doing ..I also wanna do that only.....

NEELA: Aman stop your nonsense....

AMAN : what is nonsense in this....What jiju did...in that studies are not required only...but stilll he is a famous rockstar now na...

AYESHA: (angrily) Dont take that person's name in this house Aman....

AMAN :(angrily) Why ....why can't I take my jiju's name.....remember there was a time that you both never used to stop taking his name.....both now when they both broke up....now your seeing the flaws ahhhh.....double standard people.....(Aman leaves)

AYESHA : (angrily shouts): Aman......

NEELA : Bhabhi please...let him go now...I will make him understand later.....

________________________________________________________________________________

( In office , in Satish's cabin....._Avni and Satish are discussing something...)

AVNI : Sir we can't put the slot empty.....we have to use some or the other show in Neil's old slot.....so instead of promoting talent from outside...why don't we promote our talent.....

SATISH : Arey.....he won't accept Avniji...will  Dhoni agree to leave the Indian team ...and bat for Australia's team....no na...he won't agree Avniji...

AVNI : So sir we will convince him naaaa........Sir each and every person has a dream which is suppressed within them.....we will shown him that dream...we will also show him the way to fulfil his dream....I am sure he will get convinced.....

SATISH : Acha......(suddenly Nishi enters the cabin with juice for Satish..)

NISHI : Jaaanu.....I bought pakoras for you see.......once on eat...(avni smiles seeing her love )

SATISH : Arey nishi yaar I don't wanna eat....I am working.....

NISHI :(innocently)...Acha where am I stopping you from working..I just told you to eat a few na and then do your work...khadoos....now you won't get anything...(giving plate to Avni...)...Avni take this.... (Avni smiles...)

AVNI : Thanks...(nishi get s call and leaves)

SATISH : now say Avni...

AVNI : Sir I already saw Ali's talent in college also sir.....Sir there is something in his songs sir....in fact I even heard his song yesterday night.....he has the same talent as Neil in his voice too sir.....Give a chance to Ali and see sir...I am sure we will get the same fan following and TRP ......

SATISH : See Avni...we can manage the TRP anyhow,....but who will handle Neil.....from when you changed his show's time slot...he has become a bomb from then.....Acha taking your words into consideration...let us think that nothing like his will happen ...but the impact will be on Neil's show na.....

AVNI : Sir....Sir you please listen to me once...

SATISH : Ha say...

AVNI : Sir last time also you were tensed like this only...But nothing happened....the matter was solved....Neil also stopped and he is doing a new show also...and coming to the point about impact  on his show....Sir Neil is a rockstar ....he will surely manage,...

________________________________________________________________________________

( Neil is playing the mouth organ and comes to Ali....)

NEIL : Do you know the way you sang yesterday......

ALI : Means....

NEIL : My ear was about to bleed ...u know..(Ali ignores...)..(Neil laughs)...arey yaar Ali I am joking....you sang really very well.yaar......

ALI : Really...(feeling happy)

NEIL: Infact I was thinking that let's use your song in our show....

ALI : That will be great yaar....yaar ye tera hi gana hai.....Let's use it..... 

(Riya enters the room)

RIYA : Sir...

NEIL: Ya say......Kuch kaam tha kya....

RIYA : Sir not with you but ...with Ali sir...(Ali is shocked...).....Ali sir ...Avni maam is calling you....

ALI : Avni ...she is calling me.....why....... what happened....

RIYA : Dont know sir....

NEIL: Nothing ..chill...be positive....boss ne bulaya na...kuch tho hoga.....promotion ....demotion ..ya...(he laughs)..Go yaar.....(Ali thinks)...what are you thinking yaar ...go naaa.......(Ali goes...)

_____________________________________________________________________________

( In Avni's cabin....Ali is sitting on the chair and in engrossed in thoughts......)

ALI : (nervous, tensed and confused..) No yaar  Avni...I know that this decision can change my life...but ...no yaar..... I don't know ......

AVNI : Ali when the question about your life....there should not be any if's and but's.......Ali you don't think that because we are college friends, I am doing a favour on you.......This chance is being given to you because you deserve it.......Ali...you have the right to bring your talent in front of the world ...which you should have done long back......(Ali is tensed and confused)...See Ali if you agree....the benefit will be for both...... you as well as for the company.....

ALI :(in frustration) No yaar Avni.....You are not understanding.....Hum .... Humari dosthi...mera Neil ke sath association......yeh sab bohot purana hai......how should I...... all out of sudden go and tell my best friend that I don't wanna work with him......and be different from him.....it doesn't work like that yaar.....Avni please I don't wanna do this....Neil has done a lot for me till now......

AVNI:  Ali......dosthi ka Matlab hai ek dusre ko sahara dena......ek dusre ke aage badne mein madath karna....Ali....if Neil is your good friend na.....he will be happy that you're moving forward in your life......

NEIL : Exactly......(Ali and Avni are shocked to hear Neil's voice....they turn and see Neil at the door.........Neil and Avni glare at each other......)

________________________________________________________________________________

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE AND UNDERSTOOD THIS CHAPTER......

I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTOOD THAT NEIL IS TELLING HIS AND AVNI'S LOVE STORY ON HIS SHOW AND NOBODY KNOWS IT IS THEIR STORY ......THE FLASHBACKS ALL I WROTE IS THE STORY NEIL IS TELLING ON HIS SHOW....I HOPE YOUR UNDERSTANDING ..THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PAST AND PRESENT......

SO DID YOU LIKE NAUGHTY NEIL....AND NERD AVNI ....IN THEIR COLLEGE.....LET'S SEE HOW DID THEIR COLLEGE LOVE STORY PROGRESS THROUGH NEIL'S SHOW.......AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE PRESENT......

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW......

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

46.9K 2.3K 11
This is the story of This is the glory of love This is the story of a 17 years old girl Who's tired of fights in her house Who's tired of the tau...
254K 13.9K 32
Love can't be found where it doesn't exist, nor can be Hidden where it truly does. ~~~ William Shakespeare A bunch of short stories for yo...
15.8K 603 8
Peep it inside ...
233K 15.6K 27
What happens when a girl falls in love with the hottest guy of group but can't express for the sake of Friendship???