Secret (Hajime Iwaizumi x Mal...

By Skully134

"๐˜—-๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ!! ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ... More

โ†ฌChapter 1โ†ซ
โ†ฌChapter 2โ†ซ
โ†ฌChapter 3โ†ซ
โ†ฌChapter 4โ†ซ
โ†ฌChapter 6โ†ซ
โ†ฌChapter 7โ†ซ

โ†ฌChapter 5โ†ซ

1.3K 80 8
By Skully134

 ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━3rd POV━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

"The biggest obstacle here, is your father." Iwaizumi said as [Y/N] nodded. The two walked in silence to Iwaizumi house.

'God it's so awkward...' [Y/N] thought has he pulled his suitcase.

"Alright we're here." Iwaizumi said as he opened the gate to his house for [Y/N] to walk through.

"Thank you." [Y/N] said as he walked throw which Iwaizumi nodded in response. He then walked by the [H/C] haired boy and unlocked the door before the two walked in.

"Will your parents mind me staying here?" [Y/N] asked as Iwaizumi nodded his head.

"They're usually never home so it wouldn't be a problem." Iwaizumi said as he slid his bag off his shoulder and dropped it. [Y/N] nodded before he put his suitcase down and walked upstairs, following Iwaizumi.

"You'll be sleeping in this room." Iwaizumi said as he opened the door to the guest bedroom.

"Thank you." [Y/N] said as he walked into the room.

"Can you bring my suitcase upstairs?" [Y/N] asked before Iwaizumi nodded and walked downstairs. [Y/N] looked around the room before Iwaizumi walked in and placed the suitcase down.

"What are you going to wear to sleep in?" Iwaizumi asked before [Y/N] opened the his suitcase and took out a night gown before laying it on the bed.

"Yeah, no." Iwaizumi said before he put the sleepwear back into the suitcase.

"But why not? It's very comfortable." [Y/N] said before Iwaizumi shook his head.

"If you keep wearing clothes that will make you look like Yui, then we won't be able to bring back [Y/N]." Iwaizumi said before [Y/N] looked down but nodded reluctantly.

"Maybe some of my clothes could fit you." Iwaizumi said before walking out the room. After a few minutes he walked back into the room with a shirt and a pair of shorts.

"They used to fit me but I've outgrown them. So you can wear them." Iwaizumi said before walking towards the door.

"Tell me if they fit or not." Iwaizumi said before closing the door, giving the other male privacy to change.

[Y/N] quicky changed into the clothes he was given and walked out. Upon hearing the door open, Iwaizumi walked out his room and saw [Y/N] standing at the door frame.

"They fit well." [Y/N] said as he held his hands together.

"What's wrong, you're really red." Iwaizumi pointed as [Y/N]'s face was red.

"Its been years since I've last worn clothes like this. It's embarrassing really..." [Y/N] said as he pouted which caused Iwaizumi to laugh.

'Cute.' He thought as he smiled at [Y/N]. He then walked to his room and signaled [Y/N] to follow him. The [H/C] haired boy nodded and walked into the room before they sat down on Iwaizumi's bed.

"So as a child, what hobbies did you have?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Puppetry."

"That's a strange hobby but it's cool." Iwaizumi said before [Y/N] nodded.

"My family believed I should have had better hobbies like playing an instrument or playing sports but those things never interested me. Plus Yui loved when I used to do little shows with my puppets."

 ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

"[Y/N]!" Yui called as she walked into her twins room.

"Hm." [Y/N] nodded as Yuna jumped on to his bed.

"Whatcha doing?" Yui asked as she laid on his bed.

"Just fixing my puppet. Dad threw it again." [Y/N] said with a pout as he sewed the puppets arm back on.

"What's his problem! He lets me play with my toys, why can't you play with your puppets?!" Yui groaned as [Y/N] shrugged.

"He said it's weird and only psychopaths play with puppets." [Y/N] said as he finished fixing the doll. He then held the operating cross up and started controlling the puppet with ease.

"You're so good at this [Y/N]!!" Yui cheered as [Y/N] smiled.

"Really?" [Y/N] asked as Yui nodded.

"Could you teach me how to do that?" Yui asked as she slid off of [Y/N]'s bed and ran to his side.

"Sure.." [Y/N] said as Yui smiled.

 ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

"So I'm guessing that you had to stop puppetry after you were forced to become Yui?" Iwaizumi said as [Y/N] nodded.

"He destroyed all my puppets and forced me to do thing Yui used to do such as ballet, the violin, art and many other things." [Y/N] sighed as he hugged one of Iwaizumi's pillows.

"Anything else besides puppetry?"

"Yes actually, something similar. I used to make dolls." [Y/N] said before Iwaizumi nodded.

"Like porcelain or with yarn?" Iwaizumi asked.

"With yarn."

"Alright, interesting. Looks like you find toys interesting." Iwaizumi chuckled.

"Probably." [Y/N] laughed before Iwaizumi got up.

"Well, if you want you can take a nap. We had to wake up pretty early plus its Saturday." Iwaizumi said before [Y/N] nodded and got up.

"Sleep well." Iwaizumi said as [Y/N] hummed and walked to the guest bedroom.

'Now time to start.' Iwaizumi thought as he picked up his phone and unlocked it.

 ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

"So where are we going?" [Y/N] asked as he followed Iwaizumi. It was now Sunday which meant that Iwaizumi would now be attempting to bring back [Y/N].

"You'll see when we get there." Iwaizumi said before [Y/N] nodded. Currently [Y/N] was wearing a pair of jeans and one of Iwaizumi's shirts and sweaters because Iwaizumi believed if he wore clothes that made him look like Yui, his plan might not work. So for the time being, [Y/N] was going to wear clothing that made him look masculine. Of course Iwaizumi wasn't going to make him dress like that all the time. After his plans of helping [Y/N] worked, he would allow [Y/N] to wear whatever he wanted.

"Your hair looks good in a pony tail." Iwaizumi complimented.

"Thank you, I usually don't style my hair like this. Most of the time I have my twin tails." [Y/N] laughed.

"Do you plan on cutting your hair short?" Iwaizumi asked as [Y/N] shrugged.

"I might later on." [Y/N] said as Iwaizumi nodded.

"I thought so. If you want to become yourself again you'll have to stop dressing up like Yui." Iwaizumi said before he stopped.

"We're here." Iwaizumi said as they stopped in front of a building.

"A toy store?" [Y/N] asked as Iwaizumi nodded. He then grabbed the boys hand and pulled him inside.

"Why are we here?" [Y/N] asked as he looked around at all the toys.

"Welcome! How may I help you?" A women behind the counter asked.

"I'm the one who called about the two puppets." Iwaizumi said before the women nodded.

"Oh! That's you. One moment." The women said before stepping out of the room. She the came back with two puppets, one with blue eyes with beautiful long white hair that wore a blue dress and the other with yellow eyes and blond hair styled in twin tails, wearing a red dress.

"Here you go." The women said as she placed the puppets on the counter before Iwaizumi handed her the cash.

"Thank you, have a good day." She bowed and then put both dolls in a case for the two.

"Thank you." Iwaizumi said before picking up the cases and walking out before nodding his head, signaling [Y/N] to follow him.

"You got puppets?" [Y/N] asked.

"Yeah, for you. I think these are gonna help a lot." Iwaizumi said as [Y/N] stopped and stare at Iwaizumi in awe.

"What?" Iwaizumi asked as he turned to look at the boy. [Y/N] looked and then looked back up, smiling at Iwaizumi.

"Thank you Iwaizumi!" [Y/N] smiled before Iwaizumi looked away with a blush on his face.

"Call me Hajime." The wing spiker said.

"Alright. Thank you Hajime!" [Y/N] said before Iwaizumi smiled.

"You're welcome [Y/N]."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.5K 32
KATSURAGI MISAKI has one mission as the manager of Aobajohsai High's Volleyball team. Finish off her third of high school without letting stupid OIK...
196K 7.6K 28
They are all teammates when it comes to volleyball, but they are rivals when it comes to the game of love! Toyohira Hisui is new to Aoba Johsai High...
209K 6.7K 44
โ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€?โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...
227K 6.4K 20
Transferring to Aoba Jousai sounds like a decent thing since your childhood friend is attending there as a 3rd year too. You look forward to see your...