↬Chapter 2↫

⋅𖥔⋅ ━━3rd POV━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

 ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━3rd POV━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ 

"Y-You're a guy?!!" Iwaizumi yelled as [L/N] grabbed the towel and wrapped around him.

"Y-Yes..." [L/N] sighed as he looked down.

"So you've been lying to us this entire time...?" Iwaizumi asked as [L/N] frowned and nodded.

"Is your name even [L/N] Yui?!" Iwaizumi yelled.

"P-Please calm down!!" [L/N] said as his original high pitched bubbly voice was gone, he now had a more soft spoken, anxious voice.

"Why should I even listen to you?" Iwaizumi asked.

"I-I can explain everything! Let me put my clothes on..." [L/N] said before Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and nodded reluctantly.

"T-Thank you." [L/N] said before walking out the bathroom and headed to his room. Iwaizumi closed the bathroom door before taking his clothes off. Once he was stripped from his clothes, he tossed them aside and stepped into the tub. He sank down into the water before letting out a sigh.

'So [L/N] was a guy this whole time...' Iwaizumi thought as he processed this new information.

"But why..." Iwaizumi said to himself before the door slammed open.

"Iwa~Chan!"

"Shut up!!" Iwaizumi yelled which caused Oikawa to jump at Iwaizumi's yelling.

"Woah, calm down Iwa~Chan." Oikawa said before Iwaizumi looked to glare at him. Oikawa then started to take off his clothes before jumping into the tub with Iwaizumi.

"Don't jump in idiot!!"

"Too late!" Oikawa laughed as Iwaizumi went to raise his hand to hit Oikawa.

"H-Hey!! Don't hit me!" Oikawa said before he put his hands in front of him for defense.

"Whatever..." Iwaizumi said before he closed his eyes.

"So? What's on your mind?" Oikawa asked but he didn't get a response.

"Do you like [L/N]? I don't blame you, shes really cute." Oikawa said as Iwaizumi's eyes shot open.

"Yeah...She is..." Iwaizumi said before the room went silent. Oikawa soon took notice of how quiet Iwaizumi was and knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong Iwa~Chan?" Oikawa asked before Iwaizumi shook his head.

"Nothing, just tired." Iwaizumi said before Oikawa looked at him before shaking his head.