Our War // dream x reader

By iibrxcken

Y/N is a ruthless killer. She moves from place to place, never settling, never belonging.... Until she came a... More

Quick A/N (updated!!)
II - Hiding In Plain Sight
III - Battle Of The Two Towers
IV - Hostage
V - The Duel
VI - Compromise
VII - Vunerable
VIII - Negotiations
IX - Stay?
X - Hunting Trip
XI - Alive?
XII - Pickaxe magnorum
XIII - Swag2020
XIV - Debate
XV- Flashback
XVI- Banished.
XVII - Exiled
XVIII- Angel Azrael
XIX - Walls
XX - Detour
The Past- part 1
The Past- Part 2
Rebellion
Plan B
Rain & Voices
Tubbo = Et?!?
Not a horse fan
Festival
its been a while, ey
.

I - Finding Of L'manberg

9.4K 244 390
By iibrxcken

Third person start, oooh ;)

Y/N stalked silently through the trees of a dark forest. The only sounds picked up by her ears were the whistling of the winds and the crunches of leaves and branches below her boots. She slowed down to look at the full moon through a gap in the trees, it had made its presence know through the shimmer light it projected onto everything it could reach.

She pulled her hood up to keep from the cold and carried on. Her breaths were hardly noticeable as she began to speed up again, travelling in the direction of what she hoped, would take her in for the night, or at least give her supplies. If not, well, Y/N could easily persuade them with a flash of her sword. Not many places she visited had seen much netherite, none the less a netherite sword.

She smirked knowing if she could find the place, she would be able to gain materials before moving on again.

~~
Y/N, here we goo :)

I slowed to a stop, under the looming trees, where a gap between them made the sky visible.

I had been walking for about 4 hours now, the sun had set letting the moons silvery glow be seen in the darkness above. I watched the stars dancing around it as I pulled my hood up and started my journey again.

I thought a lot when I moved from place to place. Sometimes on my own, sometimes with a select few. I smiled as thoughts of other wandering warriors I had encountered crossed my mind. Travelling with some of them had been my fondest memories, however other times the silence was just as welcoming. I reminisced the many men, women and creatures I had fought with, walked with and laughed with.

But the best of them, the one who truly understood me, who shared the same bloodlust as me was gone.

At least to what I know, the last battle I had fought with him left us scattered in different directions, I never knew where he went, if he even survived at all.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a loud noise ahead of me, coming from a clearing in front of me.

I came to a halt and slid behind a tree my breath suddenly quickening.

What was that?

I froze trying to listen for another sound, when I couldn't hear any I jumped out of a tree, whipped out my sword and stood ready to attack. In front of me stood... no one.

I let out a breath I had been holding in and looked around in confusion. I was sure I heard someone. I stood poised to attack, scanning the opening around me. I was paranoid, too paranoid.
I better get to this place soon. I hung my sword by my side, did one more check of my surroundings, scanning the dark trees, the gaps inbetween looking for something, anything but alas, nothing.

I carried on, never quite shaking the feeling that someone was watching.

~~~

I had walked for another half an hour before my ears perked up, hearing faint sounds of talking, laughter and shouting. As I came through the trees, standing on the top of the hill I could see into the big black walls surrounding the humble place.

A warm glow emitted by the place felt welcoming, felt safe. I could see figures down below around a fire, a bonfire, of sorts. They were singing, a sweet voice rang out above the others, coming from a man, who was playing his guitar, a beanie over the top of his mop of brown curly hair.

" I heard there was a special place,
where men could go and emancipate
the tyranny and bloodlust of their rulers.
Well this place is true, you needn't fret.
with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Eret.
A pretty big and not blown up L'Manberg.

It's L'Manberg,
It's L'Manberg.
It's L'Manberg,
It's L'Manberg. "

It was faint but distinguishable.

"L'manberg" I repeated, quietly to myself. A smile crawled across my face, which I quickly swiped away. I can't, I won't get attached to this place, or what happened before, would happen again.

I carried on watching as the others joined in. Two young boys, who couldn't be older than 17, one blonde haired, the other brown. They were huddled close rocking to the tune, the taller boy was singing. Another brown haired man with shades sat next to a gingerish haired man with what looked like animal ears peeking out of his head.
They all started humming together, displaying their unity as they rocked side to side, I couldn't see their expressions but I imagined them smiling at eachother, a family of sorts I guess.

Something I wish I could have.

Tears started to form at my eyes, but I didn't let them fall. I don't cry. Ever.

"L'manberg, huh.."

My moment was cut short by a low voice come from behind me, startling me for a second before I swung round sword in front of me ready to slaughter whoever had snuck up on me.

"Woah" The man stood in front of me stepped back, bringing his arms to the air showing he had no weapon. My face was stern, if he makes one wrong move, he's mine to kill.

I studied the man, he was dressed in a green hoodie, with the hood up, black jeans and trainers. I brought my eyes up to his face where the most prominent feature of his was. A white mask covered the top of his face, his eyes and nose covered but his dirty blonde hair peaking out the top, and a smirk played across his lips.

"You alright there, Princess?" He kept his hands empty where I could see them as he took a forward closer.

"Don't call me that" I spoke through my teeth, spitting the words at him. "Who are you?" I waved the sword towards him, it settling below his chin, threatening silently to slit his throat.

"Dream. Now why don't you put down that nice sword of yours so we can shake hands like civilised people"
His words were confident, but I knew this trick. He looked down at the sword, at least he tilted his head towards it, beckoning me to remove it from his collarbone.

"I would rather talk like this" I spoke trying to match his tone, shifting my stance to stand taller.

"If you wish..." He chucked but left the sentence for me to fill in. He tilted his head to the side, although I couldn't see his eyes, I felt them examine me, sizing me up. I felt a shiver of adrenaline, if this man wanted to fight, I was up to it.

"Y/N." His head moved up to match my position.

"And what are you doing in my land, Y/N" He put his hands into his hoodie pocket, unbothered by the netherite sword millimetres away from his neck.

"Passing through" I kept my answer brief, I never gave more information than was needed.

He chucked then seemed to pause as he thought. A smirk creeped on to his face suddenly he had a sword in his hands and had hit mine away from him and me scattering on the floor. A moment of suprise passed my face but left as soon as it came.

I smiled. A smile I learnt from my old fighting partner, which instilled fear into his enemies.

Dream darted forward thrusting his sword forward aiming for my chest, aiming to kill. A small chuckle erupted from my chest as I easily dodged his attack. He swung again as I ducked under and rolled over to my sword, swiftly picking it up and pointing it over to my opponent.

He pursed his lips together "Not bad, Princess"

Anger boiled in my veins as I clenched my teeth together. My lips formed into a snarl as I spat out at him.

"I told you, don't, call me, Princess"
With that I darted forward pushing him to the ground immediately disarming him. He stayed on the ground, lying on his back as I held the sword over his throat again. This time all I had to do was drive it down through him.

He let out a laugh as he studied my face.
"so you are the one they talk about"

With that I flipped the sword in my hands so the handle was facing down and swung it towards his head, immediately knocking him out.

I let out my breath. I didn't kill him.

Why?

|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦

First chapter done :)
Ooh you knocked out dweam ;)

I don't know if anyone will read this lol but hi :)

Any feedback/constructive criticism is welcome, I do want to get better as the book goes on

GO DRINK WATER AND EAT SOMETHING LOVELIES, YOU ARE AMAZING

Thank you for 8 reads ☺️

1486 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
244K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...