The Archbishop of the Jura Te...

By filip1500

After meeting your end, caused by an....."unfortunate accident" you reincarnate in one of your favorite anime... More

Bio
Reincarnation
Meeting the Goblins
The Battle against the Direwolfs
The Armed Nation of Dwargon
Gazel Dwargo, Hero King of Dwargon
Shizu
The Fire Spirit, Ifrit
Attack of the Ogres
Orc Lord
Demon Lord Geld
Peace
Demon Lord Loli
The Destroyer vs The Strongest Archbishop
Guest

Small Harmless Bunnies

11.8K 404 269
By filip1500

Everyone surrounded Rimuru as he was about to taste a kabob stick since he can finally taste food with his human form now.

When he finally ate it, there was a moment of silence as Rimuru was eating it and.......

Rimuru: It's so good!

The whole crowd erupted into cheers while I watched slightly enviously of the fact Rimuru could actually eat and taste some food, well I could just turn off my authority and eat it, but at some point my stomach would get full and i'd be forced to empty it, and it's not like I could poop it out since any food in my stomach wouldn't get digested while I had my authority on.

But my attention was forced back to the group I was sitting with as I heard Kaijin say something I heard from the anime.

Kaijin: The Orcs attacked the Ogres?! That's impossible.

Red ogre: It's the truth.

Kaijin: Can such a thing really happen though?

Rigurd: I don't know.

Gobta: Is it that strange?

Y/n: Oh, yea. Pretty sure it is, since Ogres are supposed to be far stronger than Orcs.

Red ogre: Nevertheless, they did come. They attacked us out of nowhere, they carried weapons, armor and with overwhelming numbers....Those detestable pigs....managed to overrun our village.

Kaijin: Orcs wearing armor?

Red ogre: Yes, the same type that humans wear.

Kaijin: Then that means....

Red ogre: That the orcs are working with someone else.

Kaijin: Orcs could never round up all that armor alone.

Red ogre: That's right, and among them were....Masked Majins.

Kaijin: Masked Majins?

Red ogre: They were high level majins, I'm certain of it.

Rigurd: And you fought Rimuru-sama and Y/n-sama because you mistaked Rimuru-sama as a masked majin?

Red ogre: Right.

Gobta: So....What does this all mean?

At this point, I couldn't be bothered listening to the conversation. After all, I've already heard it before.

I just stood up and walked away, hoping that no one disturbs me.

I was sitting on a cliff, overlooking the forest of Jura, it was really pretty I could stare at it for a while.

But suddenly, the voice of Great Sage started speaking to me, which is a bit annoying. After all, I came here to have some peace.

Great Sage: The Authority of Gluttony is ready to evolve.

Oh......Well that's pretty nic- WAIT WHAT?!

Y/n: Hold up, hold up!! What do you mean by that, Great Sage?!

Great Sage: You're body is ready to incorperate the rest of the Authority of Gluttony into your body.

Y/n: But....Why not do that when I first arrived in this world?

Great Sage: Answer. Your body wasn't ready to take the full power of the Authorities yet, so I waited for your body to adjust to the Authorities.

Y/n: Right.....Why didn't you tell me earlier though?

Great Sage: Answer. You didn't ask.

Y/n:.....How the hell would I know that I-

Great Sage: Would you like to evolve the Authority of Gluttony?

Y/n:.....Yea sure, why not? It never hurts to be more OP.

Great Sage: Evolving the Authority of Gluttony 3.......2......1.....Start.

With that, my body suddenly started to glow as my power seemed to evolve.

Great Sage: The ability of the Eyes of Gluttony has been added to your arsenal.

Y/n: I think I know what this is.....But could you tell me what this is anyway?

Great Sage: The Eyes of Gluttony allow the user to make anyone feel immense hunger just by looking at them. The right eye is also far more powerful than the left eye.

Y/n: So just like Daphne, eh? By the way, is it always active?

Great Sage: No, it can be turned on and off at will.

Y/n: *sigh* That's a good thing. Atleast I don't have to wear a blindfold.

Great Sage: The second ability you've gained is Demon Beast Creation which allows the user to create Demon Beasts at will.

Y/n:....Holy shit....That's really O-

Great Sage: The third ability is Demon Beast Control. It allows the user to control Demon Beasts.

Y/n:.....Wow, that means I can make an army of Mabeasts.....Hey, Great Sage? How long would it take to make a Mabeast that is a small rabbit that can multiply into thousands of other rabbits, and the only way to kill them is by killing them all at once?

Great Sage: If you were to work for a week non-stop. Then you'd be able to make it within a week.

Y/n:...Hmm.....Gabiru will be coming soon.....But will it be within a week? Well.....I guess better start now than never. Although, I should probably inform Rimuru before I actually start....

*1 week later*

I've been working for a week straight in  a small house, I had let Great Sage take over my body to make it easier to do, although it's unbelievebly boring, but I know that it's going to be worth it to have my own little Great Rabbit!

Although, I'd rather not get into the process of making this Mabeast since.....It makes me want to puke a bit....Luckly no one disturbed me, so no one saw me make the Great Rabbit.

But finally!! After a whole week of non stop working and working and working, i've finally managed to create the Great Rabbit!!

God, look at him! He's sooooooooo cute! I need to show him to Rimuru right now!!

I ran out of the house while hiding the rabbit inside my coat.

While I was running I ran into Benimaru, the actual evolved version.

Benimaru: Ah, Y/n-sama! Rimuru-sama informed us that you'd be working on something for a whole week, i'm glad to see you again.

Y/n: Ah, yea. Sorry for leaving you for a week to work on something, we haven't talked much after all. You do look quite different though.

Benimaru: Right, Rimuru-sama gave me the name Benimaru and i've evolved into-

Y/n: You don't have to give me the details, I already asked Rimuru. So I already know what happened.

It's a bullshit lie, but i'm not really bothered listening to him talk about things I know.

Y/n: On the topic of Rimuru, where is he?

Benimaru: Before that I want to make sure of something, you know about the Orc Lord, right?

Y/n: Like I said, I already know.

Benimaru: Right. I believe I saw Rimuru-sama over there not too long ago.

Y/n: Thanks, Benimaru!

I then ran in the direction Benimaru pointed and I ran and ran and ran, ran, ran, ran......But where the hell is he?!

After a while, I gave up and went to a building with "cafeteria" on it's sign....Maybe i'll find Rimuru there...

Once I went inside, I saw Rimuru, Benimaru and Hakuro sitting at the table.

Hakuro: Oh, Y/n-sama. So Benimaru was right, you've finished working on that thing.

Y/n: I see you're doing well. Anyway, Rimuru want to see what i've been working on?

Rimuru: Uh.....well....you see.....

As I looked closer, I saw Gobta probably dead on the ground with Shion peeking out of the door.

Y/n:.....Anyway, look!

Rimuru: What's with that reaction?!

I ignored his words and opened my coat a little bit and I pulled out the Great Rabbit.

Y/n: Aren't they cute? Their name is the Great Rabbit.

There was a few seconds of silence.....until Rimuru spoke up.

Rimuru: Uh....You worked a week.....On this?

Y/n: Yea Yea, I know. They might not look like much, but they're very useful!

Hakuro:....Hold on....You said "They" correct?

Y/n: Ah, you're very clever Hakuro. Behold! The true power of the Great Rabbit!

As I said that, the Great Rabbit started to multiply and multiply until it filled the entire room.

The three currently present and Shion were suprised at how a bunch of rabbits just appeared out of thin air.

Rimuru: Well, that's great and all....But how are they useful?

Y/n: Well, I can't really show you right now, but they'll come in handy in the future, trust me.

Rimuru: Alright Alright, but can you get rid of them? I'm almost drowning in rabbits here!

Y/n: Ah, yea sure.

I snapped my fingers and the rabbits looked at eachother for a short seconds before they attacked eachother and started eating eachother like wild beasts.

Despite how many there were, it only lasted about 10 seconds before there was only one left who was currently sitting on the table.

Y/n: Heh. How about tha-

But I then realized that the entire room including everyone present except for me was covered in rabbit blood.

.............

............

Y/n: Um....I.....

Rimuru: I think I have trauma now......

*later*

It was finally time! We've just been informed of the fact that there's a envoy from the Lizardmen in our village, in other words.....The Plot continues!!

Currently, me, Rimuru, Benimaru, Rigurd and Shion were meeting the envoy......But I already know what's gonna happen.

We watched as the Lizardmen made an overdramatic enterance for Gabiru.

Gabiru: I am Gabiru from the Lizardmen! You will all serve under me! Consider this an honor!

The Lizardmen started cheering him on, like he did something cool or something.

Everyone: Huh?

Gabiru's guard: Remember him well! He'll be the next Lizardmen Chief! Bow down!

Everyone: Huh?

I already knew they would say that.....But it's even more annoying in person! Who the hell does he think he is?!

I looked towards Rimuru and saw him being stretched by Shion due to the fact that she was quite angry.

I quickly took Rimuru away from her before she could snap him into two Rimuru's.

Shion: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

Y/n: *sigh* Just hold my hand.

I gave her my hand to hold, which made her suprisingly happy.

Rigurd: Ahem....Forgive me, you call yourself Gabiru? This request to serve you is rather sudden.

Gabiru: Must I spell it out for you? Have you heard the news?

Gabiru: That those Orc pigs are invading the Great Forest of Jura. That's why it would be best for you to serve me, so that I can protect you weaklings! Weaklings!

Gabiru takes a good look at us.

Gabiru: Weaklings.....Weaklings.....Wow.

At the "wow" he looked at Shion's chest.

Y/n: Tch.

Shion looked at me a little bit confused.

Then the Lizardmen gather around eachother and start whispering to eachother. After a few seconds Gabiru turned back to us.

Gabiru: Ahem...I heard there are those among you that have tamed Direwolves! I will make those of you officers in my army, bring them here!

Shion seemed to tighten her grip on my hand, but I couldn't really feel it due to my Authority.

Benimaru: Can I please kill him?

Y/n: Sure!

Benimaru started walking towards the Lizardmen while cracking his knuckles.

Rimuru: Wait! No! No! No!

Y/n: Aw...Don't be like that, we can go a little bit off canon.

Rimuru: Little bit off what?

Y/n: Ignore that.

Rimuru: Anyway, uh...We didn't exactly tame the Direwolves, we made them our allies.

Y/n: Me and this guy did it.

Gabiru: You're telling me a mere slime and a weak human tamed the Direwolves? Please don't make such jokes.

.......Weak human....?

Rimuru: Uh-oh..

Y/n: Well, going a bit off canon doesn't sound too bad.

As I said that, I activated the Authority of Melancholy and the gravity around everyone started to get heavier and heavier.

Rimuru: Y/n!!

Y/n: What?

Rimuru: Let's calm down a bit and let Ranga handle this.

As he said that, Ranga jumped out of Shion's shadow infront of Gabiru.

Rimuru: Ranga.

Ranga: Yes Master?

Rimuru: This guy wants to talk to you. Hear him out.

With that, everything continued as the original with Gobta beating Gabiru fairly easily while you found it difficult not to laugh, even though you already saw this in the anime, it was a lot funnier in person.

About 2000 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.6K 37
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
327K 7K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
869K 40.3K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
289K 8.8K 80
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...