Forced Marriage With The Mafi...

Από MKG1997

"I can't believe my parents are making me marry a stranger and not just any stranger but a mafia!" 33 year ol... Περισσότερα

Characters
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
Character info
#7
#8
#9
#11
#12
Character info 2
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#10

203 13 1
Από MKG1997

(Sasha's P.O.V):After we left Starbucks
we decided to stop by Jaden's club to get our things,his place is actually closed right now
but I talked to him last night through text
and he agreed to wait for us so he can let us
in.

Sasha,Willow,Quinn,&Thomas:Hey Jaden.

Jaden:Hey guys your stuff is still back stage.

Willow:Ok thanks.

Thomas:And I'm gonna need help getting my drums in the car.

Jaden:No problem dude I'll help you out.

We went back stage to get our instruments,
while Jaden helped Thomas carry his drum set which is gonna be hard to get into the car to be honest.

Thomas:Thanks dude.

Jaden:Don't mention it that's what friends are for.

Quinn:You know it's kinda awkward coming back here after what happened the other night.

Jaden:I know that's why I'm closing down the club for awhile so we can work on tighter security.

Because ever since that shooting the other night,our ratings have suffered tremendously and I still can't go to bed at night without having nightmares it's scary.

Willow:Did you file a police report about it?

Jaden:Yeah I went to the police station yesterday to file a report,they're still doing investigation on this case.

And we even checked the surveillance videos
for further investigation on what could've motivated the shooting.

So far the police have came to the conclusion that the shooting could've been gang related rather than an act of terrorism.

Because the shooting was being done near the VIP section of this club.

Sasha:Here's what I'm really curious about,how were the shooters even able to get
in here with guns?

Jaden:They somehow managed to sneak through the back doors,and I always keep
those doors locked for security reasons.

And when I came back here to check the place like I normally do,but this time with the police the back doors were open.

Which means someone from the inside must of let them in somehow,because you can't open those doors without a key.

Sasha:Wow this is so insane.

Quinn:Yeah and what's even more insane is that Sasha ran into one of the shooters.

Jaden:Was he wearing a black ski mask?

Sasha:Uh no he wasn't wearing a mask at all.

Jaden:Then he must of been one of the targets,because in the surveillance videos they showed five people dressed in all black wearing ski masks.

Tyler and Ghost were at the VIP section when everything went down,and they told me that they saw these group of people sitting in the front area of the section being shot at.

So that's why Jae-beom spared me that night,
because he wasn't one of the shooters but rather the one being attacked.

Yet that explanation still doesn't answer any of my questions,what exactly was he involved in that caused him to be shot at?

Quinn:You hear that Sasha maybe your possibly soon to be hubby is innocent after
all.

Jaden:"What is she talking about?He asked while raising his eyebrow in confusion."

Sasha:My parents are arranging for me to
get married to the son of the CEO of Park Enterprise,in order to create a share deal for their companies.

Jaden:"What shut up you're joking right?He asked in shock."

Sasha:I wish I was Jaden but sadly I'm not.

Jaden:Who is this guy they're having you marry?

Sasha:"His name is Jae-beom Park,she said after letting out a huge sigh."

Jaden:What you mean Jae-beom Park as in Jay Park that's who you're getting married to?!

Sasha:Wait you know him?

Jaden:No I don't know him but I'm aware of who he is and what he does.

Sasha:What does he do I'm confused?

Jaden:Sasha are you kidding me you don't know who he is?

Sasha:"No?She said confusingly while shaking her head."

Jaden:Jay Park is the biggest mafia of California,and not just in this state but in the entire United States for that matter.

He's a pretty dangerous guy,and your parents must not know anything about him either if they're making you marry him.

When Jaden said that I was too speechless for words,I can't believe my parents are making me marry a stranger and not just any stranger but a mafia!

There's no way I'm accepting this marriage,I can't get married to a mafia I'm gonna have to tell them about this asap hopefully they'll turn down this marriage when I do.

Thomas:See I knew that name sounded familiar!

Willow:What are you gonna do if he accepts this marriage,and you have to get married to him?

Jaden:You should tell your parents,so that way they can drop this whole marriage deal.

Sasha:Don't worry I will there's no way I'm getting married to him ever.

Quinn:Wow Sasha so your arranged fiancé/possibly future husband is a mysterious mafia bad boy.

Oh my God you're so lucky I envy you,I wonder if he has any friends!

We all awkwardly looked at Quinn with a
really expression on our faces at her comment, because it doesn't help lighten the situation in any way.

Quinn:What?

I spent most of the day hanging out with my friends trying very hard to forget about this marriage shit,and thinking about how I'm gonna tell my parents about Jae-beom.

I hate the idea of this marriage and I refuse to accept it,something needs to be done about it and I'll be the one to put an end to it all.

Speaking of my parents I got a text from them telling me to come home,so I dropped off my friends at their homes and came back to my house.

When I came inside my parents were already
in the living room waiting for me to come home,and this was the perfect time for me to break the news to them.

Dad:Sasha we're glad you're home we have some good news to share with you.

Sasha:Ok hold that thought because I also have something to tell you guys too.

Mom:Ok what is it?

Sasha:Did you guys know that Jae-beom is a mafia?

They looked at me shocked after asking them that sudden question,but what I thought
was them being shocked because they were surprised by this sudden news instead I
got a totally different reaction that I wasn't expecting.

Dad:So we're guessing you already found out.

Sasha:"Wait so you guys knew he was a mafia all this time?She asked shocked."

Mom:Sasha we were gonna find the right time to tell you.

Sasha:Yeah sure,and I'm guessing that right time was gonna be after the surprise marriage huh?

Dad:Sasha I wanna tell you something that I've never told you before,but your great great grandfather was a mafia.

And he was a devoted mafia until he became a devoted business and family man,so when I look at Jae-beom I see a young man who has all the potential in the world and needs to redirect his life back into the right path.

I can see in his eyes that's what he desperately wants,but he's in a very tight spot and leaving the mafia with your life isn't an easy task.

Sasha:So you're gonna make me marry him regardless don't you care about what's gonna happen to me?!

Dad:Don't worry I spoke to him today,he said he'll keep you safe and keep your identity from being known by his enemies.

And to be extra sure he agreed to make the wedding private.

Sasha:H-He agreed?

Dad:Yes he agreed,and he's coming by the house tonight in about an hour along with Mrs.Park so we can discuss more about your marriage.

You may think we're being unfair but one day you will find it in your heart to thank us,now I want you to be on your best behavior and act presentable for when the Parks get here.

I didn't say another word and just walked away heading to my room,while I ignore the voice of my mother calling me.

This situation is a lot worst than I thought,
not only did my parents knew all along about
Jae-beom being a mafia but the worst part is that they don't even care.

The lifestyle of a mafia is dangerous and they're acting like it's nothing,now I actually have to end up marrying him because he said yes.

Why would he agree to this I don't know,but it better be a good reason and not to just ruin my life.

(Jay's P.O.V):My mom and I made it to the Martin's house thanks to the address I was given to set up in my GPS,I still can't believe I'm doing this but it's for the best.

Jay:Alright we're here.

Mom:Jae-beom I'm glad you reconsidered this decision.

Jay:Yeah I'm sure you are because this is only for dad's sake.

Mom:"And I'm proud of you my son,she said with a smile."

Jay:Hmm now let's go inside.

Mom:Ok right behind you.

We got out of the car and went to the front door of the house,I knocked on the door waiting for a response until it was answered
by an older lady dressed in a maids attire.

Maid:"Hello you must be the Parks,she said with a smile."

Mom:"Yes that's us,she replied back with a smile."

Maid:Well come on inside everyone's waiting for you.

Mom:"Ok thank you,she said with a friendly smile while entering the house."

We went inside just to be instantly greeted by the Martins,which was fast as hell cause they must of really been waiting for us to get here.

Mrs.Martin:"Hello I'm glad you two could make it,she said with a smile while embracing Mrs.Park in a hug."

Mom:"Thank you it's great to see you too,she said while hugging her back."

Mrs.Martin:"Hello Jae-beom it's great to see you as well,she said after releasing the hug with Mrs.Park and embracing him in a hug."

Jay:"Uh yeah great to see you too,he said awkwardly while hugging her back softly with one hand."

Damn this is awkward I'm not a big fan of hugs,and I've never hugged anyone like this before except for my parents or my ex.

So I was totally caught off guard when she hugged me like this,and didn't really know how to react so I just hugged her back lightly with one hand and made it last until she let go and that's when Mr.Martin began to speak.

Mr.Martin:Welcome to our home,now you guys can make yourselves comfortable until dinner is ready.

Mom:Yes good idea and it sure smells delicious in here.

Mr.Martin:Thank you how does steak and lobster sound?

Mom:Hmm delicious that's one of Jae-beom's favorite foods.

Mr.Martin:Oh is it?

Jay:Yeah it's true.

Mr.Martin:Well we're having lobster tails instead of the whole lobster,because lobster sure is a lot to eat.

Jay:Yeah it is even the tail has a lot of meat in it too.

Mr.Martin:It sure does and you'll get to eat it shortly when the food is ready.

Mom:Great and uh where's your daughter Sasha is she home?

Mr.Martin:Yeah she's home probably upstairs in her room.

Honey can you go get Sasha and tell her to come downstairs for dinner?

Mrs.Martin:"Sure I'll be right back,she said before going upstairs."

After Mrs.Martin went upstairs to get their daughter we made our way to the living,to relax and talk about anything on our mind until we can go to the dinning room.

Mom:This is quite a nice home you have.

Mr.Martin:"Thank you we try to keep it as clean as possible,he said with a smile."

Mom:"So do we,she replied before laughing lightly."

Mr.Martin:So what kind of house do you live in Jae-beom?

Jay:A mansion about the size of this one.

Mr.Martin:It must be a very nice place.

Jay:Yeah it is.

We were having a small conversation,until we were interrupted by Mrs.Martin coming back downstairs and by the look on her face she seemed pretty frantic.

Mrs.Martin:Honey Sasha isn't in her room.

Mr.Martin:"She must be outside sitting in the backyard that's where she usually goes when she's in a bad mood,he said after letting out a sigh."

Mom:Jae-beom why don't you go and check on Sasha sweetie?

Mrs.Martin:Oh yeah that's a good idea,
maybe you two will get to know each other
a little better and she might need someone to talk to.

Jay:Alright I'll go check on her.

I really didn't wanna check on her,but this
was my opportunity to explain my reasons
for accepting this marriage so when my mom asked me to go see her I didn't hesitate on the offer.

Once Mr.Martin gave me the directions on where to go,I left the living room and went into the kitchen where the maids were cooking and found the door to the backyard.

And just like they said I saw her on a patio couch staring off into space,I took a deep sigh before opening the door and walking towards her and surprisingly she has yet to notice my presence.

(Sasha's P.O.V):I was sitting outside in the backyard trying to clear my mind,because I spent the past hour crying and being angry about the situation.

I know the Parks probably already got here by now,but I don't care I don't wanna see them and it's not that I have anything against them it's my parents I really don't wanna look at.

How am I gonna handle marriage right now when I'm not even ready,and most of all how am I gonna handle being married to a mafia?

I was in my deepest thoughts until they were interrupted by a sudden voice,the voice that I thought I never had to hear again.

Jay:Hey.

Sasha:"What are you doing here?She asked while turning around to look at his face."

Jay:"Your parents wanted me to come out here to check on you so please don't get yourself flattered,he said after letting out a heavy sigh and taking a seat on the opposite side of her."

Sasha:Oh I see,so why did you accept the marriage weren't you against it just like I was?

Jay:Yes I was against it and I still am,but I have my reasons.

Sasha:And what are those reasons?

Jay:Well that's what I came out here to
talk with you about,I'm only accepting this marriage for the sake of my father he busted his ass off for years to get that company to where it is today.

And if I don't marry you all that hard work will go down the drain,so this is my only option.

Sasha:That's understandable.

Well now I understand Jae-beom's reasons for accepting this marriage,he just wants to save his deceased father's company and I don't blame him one bit for taking the only option left on the table to make that possible.

So far he explained things in a very calm manner,until his tone became slightly colder all of a sudden like does this guy have bi-polar or something?

Jay:Yeah so let's just get a few things straight,
this marriage is strictly for business so don't be expecting me to act like no husband or nothing.

After we get married I'm not gonna control you or give you no restrictions,you can continue to live your life the same way you're living it right now.

You can do what you want,go wherever you want,and see whoever you want as long as we respect each other's space we'll be cool do we have a understanding?

Sasha:"Yes everything's crystal clear,she answered in a blank tone."

Jay:Good now I think we should go inside so that our parents won't worry.

Sasha:Hmm.

We both got up from our seats and went inside the house,this is my first time really getting to know Jae-beom and so far I don't like him.

He seems full of such arrogance about himself that turns me off,as a little girl we all had dreams of marrying a Prince Charming the man you love and a man who loves you back.

But sadly I wasn't blessed with the dreams I wished for,because instead of me marrying a Prince Charming.

I'm marrying a man who I barely know,don't love,and doesn't love me back either I guess this is what happens when you dream too much you won't always get what you wish
for.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

126K 4K 50
"You're a pretty little thing." My eyes widened. He took a step forward. His eyes stared at my lips. He smiled once again. "I need to go," I told him...
5.6M 136K 63
𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐛/𝐰 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥. 𝑰𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒓�...
317K 8.2K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
103K 3.3K 23
BOOK 4 in 'I Married A.....' Read I married the asshole first Leonardo 'Leo' Davidson CEO of Davidson Technologies is your average 24 year old with...