How You Get The Guy (BoyxBoy)

By HeyJayvee

Got a secret can you keep it? Sean Richard Haynes, a Baseball player, is having a hard time accepting his aff... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Nice to meet you, where you been?
Chapter 2: Ain't it funny, rumors fly?
Chapter 3: Too much for being Invisible
Chapter 4: I can make the bad guys good for a weekend.
Chapter 6: Come back... be here
Chapter 7: New Friends
Chapter 8: Oh I Remember!
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Cliché Confessions
Chapter 11: THREAT-cherous
Chapter 12: Unexpected Endings and Beginnings
Chapter 13: Start of Something New

Chapter 5: Two can keep a secret.

1.7K 47 12
By HeyJayvee

Pic of Sean. VERY EDIBLE. Do you agree that being good-looking and hot is illegal? lol

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

So I present to you... Chapter 5!

This chapter is not edited so it may or may not contain grammatical errors and typos.

-------

CHAPTER 5: Two can keep a secret.

SEAN'S POV

"I like Spiderman!" I exclaimed while pointing my index finger to the young boy's outfit in front of me. He's wearing a matching Spiderman shorts and T-shirt. My Mom bought me one of these but I outgrew them. Oh well.

"I don't like Spiderman. Mom made me wear these" The young boy retorted while pouting. Haha! He's so cute!

"Why? Spiderman is the best!" I said while furrowing my eyebrows at the young boy. He just huffed and I laughed, then I ruffled his hair. Then suddenly a man appeared holding a huge camera on his hands.

"Boys! I'm gonna take a picture of you both!" He stated. I just smiled.

"Dad! You're embarrassing me!" The young boy yelled while balling his fists. I laughed and the young boy's Dad just came towards us and made us smile in front of the camera. An idea came to my mind to piss the young by so when the camera clicked, I quickly turn to the young boy and kissed him on the cheek while my arms are hugging him tightly.

"Ewwwwww! Nooooo!" The young boy yelled while making his way out to my arms. He yank and punch my arm but I'm still holding a tight grip on him. His Dad is laughing so hard now so I just tighten my grip again and licked his cheeks. Then his Dad took another photo of us and then he left smiling.

After his Dad left, I felt some water dropped on my arms, I looked over to the young boy and saw that he's crying. I immediately released my grip on him. I suddenly felt terrible on what I did so I just wiped his tears away. The young boy looked over to me.

"Why are you crying?" I asked him worriedly. We sat down on a log beside the tree, the party is still going, and children are spreading everywhere.

"Because I ran out of oxygen" He said and I laughed. After a minute, he joined me while laughing. And then I stopped to properly introduce myself to him...

"I'm Sean Richard, what's your name cry boy?" I smiled at him. He was about to open his mouth but something cut him off.

*RING RING RING* *RING RING RING* *RING RING RING*

I opened my eyes slightly feeling nauseous to the sound. Where the fvck is that coming from? I noticed something warm in my right hand and I looked over to it to see that it was intertwined with Spencer's hand. His free hand is cupping his cheek while sleeping peacefully. His hair are very messy and I smiled at the sight, I think he's pulling off the bed hair in a sexy kind of way. Wait what? Did I just think that Spencer's sexy? Well, no doubt, his body looks like a girl, he got the curves I SWEAR, and his waist is slightly small.

His not that skinny, he has a bit of muscles on his arms. I gently stroke Spencer's hair and quickly fixed it. Then suddenly, he purred on my touch. I widen my eyes, I think this is wrong. I like... no, I LOVED THE WAY HE PURRED. Freakin' hell he's so hot. No, he's not. You're a guy remember? You're just confused coz' you don't have a girlfriend. Yep, that's it alright.

Suddenly, the ringing appeared on the background again. I scanned the room to look on where it was coming from and saw my phone on the desk beside Spencer's Laptop. I let go of Spencer's hand and walked over to my phone. I'm surprised that I feel okay now, no more flu. I looked over the caller I.D. and I nearly dropped my phone. Fvck! I FORGOT TO TELL MY MOM!

"Hey hun, how's the school project going? Did you get enough sleep? Have you eaten breakfast?" Mom spoke in a calm way. Well, that's surprisingly shocking. I just stared at my phone in confusion. School project? When did we have a school project? Well I don't wanna be caught lying so I just came along...

"We're doing great Mom! And yes I've had enough sleep and no, I haven't eat yeat, I just woke up" I said trying to be calm and collected.

"Great! And... Well you should eat now, and tell me what time are you gonna be home? It's Sunday honey" Mom asked.

"Yeah I'll text you Mom, I need to go... uh... eat now, bye" Then I hung up. Phew. That was close! But I'm still confused over the "School project" thing. I didn't even said a single thing with my Mom.

I put my phone down on Spencer's desk and glance over at him on the bed. He's still asleep, I smiled. I noticed that... wait woah?! I'm wearing a shirt?! While sleeping?! That's an achievement! I haven't done this in Months! Hell yeah! But the shirt is strangling my body now, probably because it's not my size and I'm muscly. I took off the shirt and looked over to the drawer to look for a shirt, preferably my size. I hope so...

While looking at any medium or large sized shirt, I just remembered something. I remember my dream... who's that young boy in my dream? But... it's not a dream actually. That happened years ago, but I forgot his name? Who is he?

I spotted a white large sized T-shirt under the other small sized T-shirts. Weird, why does Spencer have this size? I quickly put it on and looked back at Spencer who's still asleep. I glance at the clock and it was 9:25am. I want to wake him up but I think that he probably needs more sleep for taking care of me last night.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Spencer's Mom reading the newspaper while a cup of coffee beside her. Suddenly, a little girl appeared beside me looking at me suspiciously. Then she smiled those Cheshire cat smile. I tried to smile but ended up being scared. The little girl chuckled and walked to the table.

"Oh Sean you're awake, you want some breakfast?" Spencer's Mom asked. What's her name again?

"Uh... yes please... Ms. Thwaites" I replied. She smiled and put down her newspaper.

"Oh just call me Shauna, all of Spencer's friend call me that" She smirked and walked over to the oven to reveal a very yummy baked macaroni. She grabbed 2 plates and 2 spoons and put it down the table. I sat down and glance over at the young girl who was still eyeing me. Then she winked playfully. Oh this girl is messing up with me... I think I'm gonna play along so I winked back and smile. She just squealed so loud that even her mother almost dropped the Baked Macaroni on the table.

"Rachael! Do not do that again or you're grounded!" Shauna said.

"But! Mr. Greek God over here just winked at me and I almost died! OMG I NEED TO POST THIS ON TWITTER. Take a picture with me Sean?" Rachael asked and her mother just face palmed and shook her head. I nodded at Rachael and smiled at the camera with her.

After that, we eat and I volunteered to wash the dishes but Shauna refused so I just gave up. It's weird, I can't even wash my own dishes at home. Oh well. Rachael walked upstairs to go to her room and I was about to go upstairs to wake Spencer up and tell him that I'm gonna leave but Shauna called me in the living room.

"What is it Ms. Thwaites?" I smiled at her. She just rolled her eyes at me.

"I told you to call me Shauna" She said. I just pursed my lips and nodded. She motioned me to sit down on the couch and I did. She did the same keeping the distance between us.

"So how are things with you and Spencer?" She suddenly asked. I just furrow my eyebrows in confusion and formed an "O" on my mouth.

"Uh, what things?" I asked. She just gave me a smug look.

"Pfft. You know what I mean?" Uh no.

"No. What do you mean?" I asked her but she just sigh.

"Are you sure you don't know what I mean?" She asked while rubbing her temple.

"Okay, um, just... be careful with Spencer. He's really sensitive, he does not show it because he's always putting up a front." She said with worried eyes. I still don't get it. So I just nodded pretending that I'm getting the point.

"You know, I picked Spencer because... it's like, he's a fragile box and he needs to be carried with white gloves and stuff. And inside that fragile box, is a full of glass. I picked him because I know that he's the one who easily breaks. We Mothers, always protect our children. But just because I didn't picked the other one, doesn't mean I don't love the other one. I didn't picked the other one because I know that the other one is strong enough to face this cruel world." She explained sincerely, looking deep into my eyes. I still don't get it, it doesn't make sense to me. Who's the other one that she's talking about?

"Okay, well go upstairs and wake Spencer up" She patted my head and smiled and went back to the kitchen. I just sit there still confuse. What does she mean? I sighed and just walked upstairs to Spencer's room. I was about to open the door but I heard Spencer is already awake and is talking over the phone, I walked closer to the door to listen to Spencer and who he's talking to.

"Hahaha! No silly, I don't have a boyfriend...No I swear!... Well you should stop by and visit I missed you so much Shane... You promise? Okay... bye... love you too"

I suddenly felt something... something enraging. Who's Shane? I just sighed and shook my head. Focus Sean. I gently opened the door to see Spencer, but his back is facing me. He's sitting down on his bed and still holding his phone, I was about to walk towards him but his phone ring again. Damnit. I quickly spun on my heels to go behind the door to hide myself and listen to his conversation again. I know this is unprofessional and a little immature but... I have a feeling that I need to listen.

"Hello? Oh hey Kaleb what's up? Good Morning to you too, and no you didn't wake me up... Oh... Erm... I missed... you too? Hahaha! It's okay... Oh okay... bye"

I just pursed my lips and I suddenly felt mad. Mad because I don't know who Shane is and why is he saying "I love you" to him and then Kaleb, saying "I missed you" to him. What is happening right now? I'm so confused and angry at the same time and it made no sense at all. I punched the door and it closed loudly making Spencer startled. He look over to me and then sighed in relief.

"What the hell was that Sean?" He stand up making his way towards the desk to put his phone down. I noticed how short his shorts was and how his legs walk with elegance. He's so damn sexy... Okay this is wrong. I looked away from him and just pretend that I'm not here.

"Um nothing. I just want to close the door gently but I accidentally punched it so yeah..." I said, still not looking at him.

"Were you listening?" He asked, a bit mad. I looked over to him and shook my head pretending that I didn't hear anything.

"No. I just came in like a minute ago" I said and he muttered an "O". Phew! That was close!

"Are you leaving now?" He asked, but his back is facing me. I'm getting the feeling that he's a bit sad that I'm gonna leave his house early so I just think about it for a second and...

"Do you want me to leave now?" I asked. Then he turned around to face me.

"Let's play video games!" He exclaimed like a child. I just chuckled and nodded.

"But first, eat your breakfast" I smiled and he just gave me a smug look.

"Okay Mom?!" He mimicked like an annoyed teenager.

KALEB'S POV

I've been thinking about calling Spencer since I woke up. I just want to hear his beautiful, cute, voice. And damn, I think I really like him. Ever since I saw Spencer on our freshman year, I always check him out. Not eye-raping him of course, that would've been suspicious. And plus, only few people know that I'm bisexual. Close friends, family, and other students. I'm not saying that I'm not proud of my sexual orientation, it's just... they don't ask me if I'm Gay, Bisexual, or Pansexual. If someone would ask me, then I'm gonna answer them honestly and proudly.

My parents are a little uncomfortable with this but they're trying their best to cope up with me. They still love me, they're just not used to this kind of... stuff. After thinking for about 5 minutes, I sighed annoyingly and grabbed my phone, and called Spencer. Two rings and he already answered.

"Hello?" He answered. I gulped.

"Hey, it's Kaleb" I said. I don't want to be mistaken as "Sean" again just like yesterday when he called me. I'm a bit pissed off at that.

"Oh hey Kaleb what's up?" He asked. I can feel that he's smiling so I beamed my perfectly white teeth even though he's not here to see it.

"I just want to greet you a very good morning... oh wait, did I wake you up?" I said suddenly worried. What if he's still asleep? Well he sounded a bit groggy, but when I heard him laugh, I sighed in relief and God I love hearing his laugh... and maybe a bit more? Like his moans and screaming, panting... Okay I need to stop.

"Good Morning to you too and no you didn't wake me up" He said reassuringly.

"Good. Cuz' I missed you" The words came out automatically from my mouth. I face palmed and shook my head. I want to throw my phone in embarrassment but I'm still talking to Spencer. So nah.

"Oh... Erm... I missed... You too?" It sounded like he's being pushed to say it out loud but I just take it anyway. It's my fault, I haven't even ask him out yet and he didn't know my sexual orientation yet... or does he? I don't know but the most important thing is I should talk to him about this.

"It's okay to miss you right?" I rubbed the back of my neck in humiliation and pursed my lips in hopes of... Oh shit he's laughing again. I thought about his moans and panting again and... I suddenly felt my bulge. I licked my lips and tried to focus on vegetables and school. I can't believe he has this effect on me. Damn I think I'm falling for him too fast.

Well it's my fault, I've been crushing on Spencer since the freshman year and I didn't have the guts to talk or to ask him out. Good thing Sean came up to him and now...

"Hahaha! It's okay" He said while laughing.

I think I need to take care of something... something I need to do inside the bathroom. I can't focus on this. My forehead is sweating and I'm biting my nails in nervousness coz' I can't take off Spencer while having sex with him in my mind. My mind is out of control now. It's Spencer's fault and his golden laugh.

"Hey I gotta go, I need to... uh... take a shower" I said while standing up and heading towards my bathroom.

"Oh okay... bye" He hung up. Thank goodness. But I still have my hard on so I still need to go to the bathroom to do my business.

I feel terrible for handcuffing Spencer while having sex with him in my mind. Even though it's only in my mind, I would never do that to him. It's just... my adrenaline and dominance took over. I walked downstairs to the living room and glance at Dad's office on the right corner near the library. He's doing his paper works and stuffs so I just walked to the kitchen to see my Mom baking. I walked towards her and smiled.

"Hhhmmm chocolate chip!" I exclaimed and grabbed one chocolate chip from the pan. I dropped it back at the pan and held my hand. THAT THING IS SO HOT! LIKE FRESH FROM THE OVEN HOT! I shook my hand and looked over to my Mom.

"It's your fault, you know it's still hot" My Mom chuckled, I shook my head at her. Unbelievable. But I just smiled and hugged her.

"Kaleb, could you take your little brother to the Ice Cream store? I can't go with him, I need to bake these for the Mayor" She let go of me and went back on stuffing some chocolate chip on the oven. Mom works as a secretary for the Mayor, I don't blame her, for a mom, she really looks 10 years younger.

"Okay, give me 50 dollars and we'll go" I said without thinking. Mom just stared at me. She blinked. I blinked. She blinked twice. I blinked twice. She crossed her arms on her chest. I did the same and finally she just huffed and gave in.

"Fine" She retorted and walked towards the living room to find her bag. She came back with a 50 dollars on her hands and gave it to me. "Make sure you two either come back unscratched or that 50 dollars will be deducted on your allowance Mister" She added putting her hands on her sides in a motherly-manner.

"Oh I'll make sure this 50 dollars will go straight to my pocket" I smirked and Mom's jaw dropped. I walked out of the kitchen to find my little brother, Hunter.

"Kaleb!" Mom shouted from the kitchen. I just ignored her and went upstairs. I opened Hunter's door and saw that he's playing video games.

"Hunter let's go. We'll go eat some ice cream" This seem to have his attention. He looked back at me and grinned. He quickly turned off the console and ran past through me, bolting down stairs. I chuckled and closed his room door.

Hunter is patiently waiting for me while sitting on the couch. I grabbed my car keys and motioned Hunter to follow me. I ruffled his hair and he giggled. I opened the car door and Hunter sat on the passenger seat. I turned on the engine and drove off to the ice cream store.

After a 15 minutes' drive, we made it to the Ice Cream store. Hunter is jumping on his seat excitedly and trying his best to take off the seatbelt to be able to get out immediately. I chuckled at him and I helped him take off his seatbelt and he quickly opened the door to run inside the store.

I opened the door and found Hunter was already ordering. I walked towards him and asked what he wants.

"I want the chocolate one with strawberry syrup on it... and.. and chocolate marshmallows... and Hershey's... " He exclaimed while jumping and pointing on the menu. I laughed at him and motioned him to sit down on a vacant chair and he nodded while grinning.

"That would be 3 dollars" A girl said. Oh she's the cashier, right. I looked over to her and she winked flirtatiously at me while twirling her brunette hair. I smirked at her, this girl is too obvious.

"And what's your order big boy?" She asked. I looked up to see the menu.

"Vanilla with chocolate syrup" I replied.

"Total of... 4 dollars and 50 cents" She said and I gave her the money. She told me to wait so I just walked towards where Hunter is sitting. After 2 minutes, the brunette girl appeared with a tray on her hands and put it down on our table. Hunter grabbed his order and murdered the Ice cream. The door suddenly opened but I just ignored who it was. I noticed that the girl is still in front of me waiting for something. I looked up to her and she smiled. I smirked and she leaned down to face me... closer... and closer...

"What's your name hottie?" She said, I could smell her minty breathe and I don't know if that turned me on or what?

"Um excuse me Miss, could you come back to the cashier now? I'm gonna order something? I can't order if you're over there spreading your legs to someone you don't even know... and Geez, there's a child over there so you better close the gap between your boobs and zipped your uniform up" Some guy said from behind us. The girl in front of me turned around and glared. I glance at the customer and my jaw dropped. Oh fvcking hell, Spencer is here. And I mean it, fvking hell, he's so fvcking hot.

He's wearing a Guns n' Roses sleeveless shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, a converse with spikes. His hair is a little messy but it made him look hotter. His face looks perfect even from a distance. He looks like a bad ass going to a rock concert. Wait... is he even into Guns n' Roses? I thought Spencer is more of a Taylor Swift kind of guy?

He stood there tapping his foot impatiently while waiting for the cahier girl to come back at the register. Spencer looked pissed at the girl, he glance over at me and rolled his eyes. Oh no. Is he mad? Wait what? Why is he even mad? Is he jealous? I hope so...

After a minute, he walked toward a vacant seat in front of us and sit down. He crossed his arms annoyingly and grabbed his phone from his pocket. Why is he not looking at me? He looks pissed. But why? I glance at Hunter and told him to stay here. He nodded and he then eat my ice cream that I didn't even dare to touch. I sit down on opposite to Spencer and he looked up from his phone.

"Need something?" He said smugly. I just chuckled at him. I like this side of Spencer, all moody and hot.

"Look, I suggest, if you want to hook up with somebody, make sure you know her name and her background, you wouldn't want to end up with AIDS or something worst... Unless you're a hooker, then whatever, don't take my advice" He said sincerely, but with sarcasm. Weird combination. I just stared at his piercing hazel eyes, confused. What is he talking about?

"Are you okay? Do I need to worry about you... Spencer?" This made him look up at me. He put his phone down and looked at me thoughtfully. He grabbed both of my cheeks and tilt it from side to side. Then he hummed... what is he talking? Wait is he on drugs or something?

"Is there something wrong Spencer? You seem... different today" I said, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh... nothing's wrong, I'm telling you it just keeps on getting better and better" He said while smirking. I just stared at him, still confuse. I don't get any of this. Then the cashier girl appeared on beside Spencer and put down his order. Spencer looked up at the girl and glared.

"You still need something? I already told you to keep the change" He snapped, the girl just huffed in annoyance and stomped her feet then she went back to the register.

"Let's just say... I have a double life" Spencer suddenly said while eating his Ice cream. I arched a brow at him. Double life? What is this Hannah Montana or something?

"Double what?" I replied confusingly.

"Do you like me?" He blurted out of nowhere. I stared at him but he still had his smug look, being calm and collected at the same time.

"W-what?" I stuttered and gulped. Did he found out? Of course he did.

"So we know each other right? And you're a senior?" He asked. Where are these random questions coming from? Of course we know each other, I just called him earlier this morning and he's the reason of my hard on. Yep.

"Yeah, since freshman year and yeah we're a senior Spencer" I just looked at him confused on what's happening right now. He smiled those Cheshire cat kind of smile but it didn't looked scary, it looked... hot.

"Good, now kiss me" He said. I widen my eyes and was about to say something but his lips cut me off, kissing me deeply. I just closed my eyes and gave in. He opened his mouth for entrance and I slipped my tongue inside to explore his mouth. His mouth tasted Vanilla and I kissed him harder. I cupped his face and he tugged my hair from the back and damn that turned me on more. I felt my hard on now so I was about to kiss and mark a spot on his neck but I remembered that we're in the ice cream store.

And Hunter is behind me. Watching. Spencer was the one who broke the kiss and went back to eating his ice cream. I looked over to Hunter and saw that he was still licking the bowl. I sighed in relief. I looked back at Spencer and saw him smirking playfully at me. He's licking his spoon lustfully and I chuckled. This side of Spencer is hell of a fvcking hot lava and I LOVE IT.

"That wasn't so bad" He then said, tilting his head flirtatiously. This is gonna be a lonnnggggg day. AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. I smiled and cupped his chin to make him look at me, then I stared at his beautiful lips and kissed him again. I tasted that vanilla sweetness of his mouth again, so I teased him and bit his bottom lip, then he moaned. His moans are the best music in my ears (I told you so). I broke the kiss and looked at him directly to those hazel eyes of his.

"Yes, I like you Spencer, and the kiss wasn't so bad was it?" I said, beaming at him. He smiled and went back to eating his ice cream. I heard him mumble about something like "Twin" but I just shrugged it off. Probably misheard it with "Twink" or "Tween" or "Train". Ha! Twink, I'm not even a twink.

Spencer was done eating his ice cream and so was Hunter. Hunter is now sitting on my lap playing on his phone. Spencer chuckled and smiled at me. We looked like a couple now with a kid. I HOPE SO. I would be the Daddy, well, because it's obvious, I'm the dominant one, and Spencer would play the Mommy, well because he has the curves and ass like Kim Kardashian. Kidding. And Hunter would be our baby boy. I smiled at the thought of being with Spencer forever and it made me so happy and contented. I hope he's thinking about me too because it would tore me apart if this was all a game...

And I remembered what he said earlier about having a double life. What does he mean by that?

--------

Word Count: 4630

GUYS! Don't be confused with Spencer! I think you already got the hint in the title of this chapter so don't be confused... well if you are, just tell me. LOL

And OMG! Kaleb's POV! :D What do you think? You like it? TELL ME ON THE COMMENT BOX BELOW :) And don't forget to vote :)

I LOVE YOU and CHAPTER 6 will be uploaded soon :)

Kisses -- J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...