BOOK 2: Crossing Paths with M...

By _chelsseyy

[ENGLISH] Two different life, two lost souls, one undying promise, one love were bound to meet again. If you... More

A/N
Introduction
Coming soon..
2: C1
2: C2
2: C2.2

Prologue

1.6K 74 4
By _chelsseyy

Maybe someday we'll find that place where you and I could be together. Catching our dreams with the waves of change, so smile for me when that time comes and that I finally meet you again.

-Irene

Maybe one day we'll meet again, when were both different people. Maybe then we'll be better for each other and maybe...just maybe the road rise to meet you, wind will guide you towards me and then sunshine warm upon us as rain fall upon our fields.

We're bound to meet again.

-Seulgi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
64.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
234K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...