Between Rivals |✔|

Por btschickenandsprite

"Am I going to be killed?" "Not if we get what we want..." ~~~~ Growing up, you had anything a girl could w... Más

1: Suits and Bullets
2: Caretaker
3: BOSS
4: Tissues
5: Change of Plans
6: Mr.Yukei
7: But I-
8: Trauma
9: Twitches
10: Welcoming Allies
11: A Long Week
12: From Hatred to Giggles
13: 키보드 💻
14: Switch
15: Shame
16: Freedom Via Chains
18: Healing Or Hurting?
19: Lies
20: Collage
21: Glitter Kisses
22: 随附的 💌
23: Photograph
24: Chandelier
25: Car
26: Respect
27: Health
28: Remorseless
29: Best Served Cold
30: Passing The Blame
31: Hallucinations
32: Bad Timing
33: Anything For You
34: Cheating Chances
35: Real Time
36: Breaker or Break Her?
37: Baddie
38: Almost Happiness
39: Dreams and Bow Ties
40: It Wasn't A Bad Choice

17: Code 10

1K 37 3
Por btschickenandsprite

Lucas POV :

I wasn't allowed to see Y/n get checked on by a professional.

None of us could be in the room except Yuta, Kun and Taeyong.

I stood outside the door and I won't lie, I was actually worried.

They were all talking and the doctor kept asking questions.

Since it was after hours, there was us, one other patient and the doctor.

The other patient was sleeping and I was listening at the door.

Xiaojun POV :

I wish there was something I could've done.

I felt like I was in a daze. I said sorry and walked away.

Tears fell from my face the minute I stepped out of the room and I didn't do anything.

I felt like a pathetic excuse for a mafia member.

My mind was shot.

I've never told anyone this but...

Everytime we have a hostage, they end up dying.

And Ten is usually the reason why. I can't tell you if it's because of his mental disability or his own desires.

This is the ninth person we've had and I don't want her to die.

She's not like the other ones, she treats us like people not monsters.

The other ones didn't deserve death either but I had to watch them all die of torturing actions and I never had this much of an emotional blockage as I did over Y/n.

Sitting on my bed, waiting on the news on her I asked myself one thing...

If she is alive, what do I do?

Jungwoo POV :

I left her alone. It's my fault. I should've stayed.

There were so many "should haves" that kept playing in my head.

I should have saved her.
I should have protected her.

I guess what scares me the most is...

I have to save her from one of us.

Yuta POV :

He keeps asking me the same question.

What happened?

She has burns and she is paler than usual and whether I like to admit it or not, she might be dying.

He won't do anything until he knows what happened but I can't tell him thay my "friend" tortured her and put her life in extreme danger.

"So are you going to explain why she has this problem?" He asked with a hint of rudeness and impatience in his voice.

"I told you already. We found her like this sir. I thought someone like a doctor could understand accidents."

"So she was in an accident? What kind?"

Kun spoke. "We don't know! We just need your help, okay?"

He turned around on his little black, adjustable chair and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

"I'm forced to file a report against you guys. None of your story adds up."

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my gun and placed it against the bottom of his chin.

"Now listen, you will throw away that paper and help my friend or this bullet with go through your chin and straight into your skull. Got that?"

"I just want to know what happened before I help."

I sighed and took my free hand to signal Taeyong and Kun to get the Cons and the SF's.

They immediately told them to come in and I turned the doctor's chair around with my foot to see them.

"J!" I yelled and in a few seconds Johnny walked in and took my position of holding a gun to him.

"Small favor guys." I said to them and they were attentive. "Lucas, grab Y/n and take her home."

He grabbed her and walked out of the room.

"Doyoung, YangYang, and Jisung. Code 10."

Ten looked up at me and raised his eyebrow and I nodded.

He sighed and in a swift move, the guys were able to get him on the patient's bed and lay him down.

"Now. Sir. I have come to realize that you are a bit of a nuisance. Some people become this way when they are dealing with something traumatic."

I walked around while I spoke. "There is a therapy that I assume you would be familiar with...ECT. This will take away the memory of us as I can tell this seems to be the most terrifying thing you've dealt with."

He squirmed as Ten walked over to him.

Of course I lied to him. There is no therapy being tested on him.

But he will suffer for not helping us.

I looked around the room and Shotaro and Jaemin looked uncomfortable.

I walked over to them and whispered. "You guys are required to see this. Please go into the hallway."

They nodded and mouthed, 'thanks hyung'.

They left, closing the door and I walked over to him.

He spoke to me in a shaky voice. "Please...don't do this. I have..I have kids and a family."

I stoic pped. "How old are your kids?"

"Nineteen and twenty-one."

I wore a blank expression and spoke. "They won't miss you too much...."

I stopped talking and thought for a moment, then I replied. "Kill him."

In less time than a snap of a finger, Doyoung struck him in the neck and within a short time he fainted.

"The Vagus nerve. Always works." He mumbled and Ten walked behind the bed behind his head and looked at the man's closed eyelids.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.

He then shrugged and pulled out his defibrillators.

Sure, these are devices that are intended to save a person's life but trying to restore their heartbeat but like his stun belt, Ten had these jacked up as not just a torture tool but a death tool.

These would not only cause extreme pain but since it has a higher voltage number and it has been set to go off consistently rather than for a split second, it will ultimately fry his brain.

I watched as Ten placed the wires and patches on the doctor's head and he moved both the defibrillators in a circular motion around each other and looked at YangYang who would have to press the button.

His eyes weren't dark, they were just calm and he stared right at YangYang and then nodded.

Soon his gaze turned to me and he spoke one word. "Clear."

YangYang pressed the button and Ten push them against the man's temples and it soon made it's action.

This made the man's eyes open immediately and he couldn't even scream.

His mind was in shock and the rest of his body was going into convulsions.

Soon smoke and a horrid smell came from the man's head and no one said anything. Ten didn't have the slightest sign of regret on his face as I watched him.

The man's mouth was gapping open and foam started coming out of it.

It was like watching a horror movie in 3D but it never ended.

Soon I realized Ten had went into rage mode.

"Crank it up." He said and YangYang did so.

The man's body went into an even scarier sight.

His body was jerking, his eyes had rolled to the back of his head and there was a gargling sound coming from his mouth.

Soon his body went completely limp and Ten wouldn't stop.

His eyes were glaring at the dead man and I spoke.

"Ten."

He didn't listen.

"Ten!"

Still no sign of stopping.

"Ten!" I yelled to the top of my lungs and shut off the machine.

When the machine stopped, Ten broke down.

He fell to the ground and he stared at the floor.

I crouched down beside him and spoke. "Ten? Are you okay?"

He looked up at me with teary eyes and his fists were not clenched. His whole aura was sad and no longer anger.

"Why couldn't he help us? What I have I done to her?"

I didn't know how to reply so I simply patted his back and stood up.

"Guys, grab some burn treatment, Ibuprofen, sterile bandages and ice packs. Let's get out of here."

I turned to Ten as all the others in the room and in the hallway left to get some things from the supply room.

"Anything that you wanna take with you?"

Ten stood up. "Nope." He wiped his eyes. "I have more."

I nodded and followed him out of the room.

Back In The Car~

WinWin POV :

Since Lucas took one of the cars, we were all crowded into only two vans.

I was sitting next to Taeyong and spoke. "So what now? If she's alive?"

He turned to me and whispered to where all the others couldn't hear.

"I'm going to need a favor."

I nodded, urging him to continue.

"I want Y/n's dad..." He trailed off and made a movement.

He took his index finger and ran it across his neck, indicating he wanted him killed.

Yuta and Kun looked at us and nodded approvingly.

They were all in on it. "Why?"

I asked and he spoke. "I'll explain when it's done. I want you, Mark, YangYang, Doyoung, and Jisung to do it."

He continued. "Jisung, YnagYang and Doyoung will be in charge of that and you and Mark are to find the mood diamond."

I nodded and stood up without anymore questions.

"Mark. Yang. Doyoung. Sung. Let's go."

They looked confused but I urged them on as I would explain later.

I had to get this done. Taeyong and the others ordered it, so it must be for a reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.7K 245 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
941K 27.7K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...
113K 4.5K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
125K 3.3K 67
It's been 10 years already I don't want you guys to more depressed!!! Just accept them... How can he think of forgot them and move on didn't he love...