a potter's revenge and love

By jasraj1

after the war,harry came to know about his lordships and illegal marriage Contract.what will he do? powerful... More

lordships and illegal contract
manor and marriage
weasel problems

Happy forever

2.3K 47 4
By jasraj1

The weasleys were broke by the next day. To his word Harry gave the innocent weaselys a house and told them to live there,  they were living comfartably and luxuriously. Arthur continued his work in ministry, Fred and George continued with their shop and the eldest sons went Egypt and Romania to keep on with their work

Ron, Ginny, Molly and Percy were actually living in poorest conditions. they hardly have money left after clearing debt and fine. Ginny thought she would be living like a true Princess by becoming lady potter, but she is actually living like a very poor woman.

Hermione was really digusted by this and left ron because she came to know he gave her a love potion, granger family at least lived comfartably with middle class Income ,But living with the four weaseleys was too bad for her.

Harry eventually became Minister of Magic while Daphne became Chief warlock and Tracey became a healer, susan became a politician and luna became an author and editor for quibbler .

They gave birth to five children with Daphne having a boy and a girl while all other were alright with a boy. Life is well for harry and his  wives they were living comfortable and luxuriously.

Harry loved his wives and children more than anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.3K 17
Hello this story is again Dumbledore bashing along with molly,ginny,Molly,, Ron. to find out what the stories about read the first chapter!
198K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
329K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
243K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...