saturnine ♡

By 8tarlost

♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preser... More

🍑
1 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
2 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Close
3 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Can you tell me about you?
4 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Can you tell me about you?
5▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar
6 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar
7▪︎▪︎▪︎ I don't want to just wait and see
8 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I don't wanna just wait and see.
9 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Just tell me about you
10 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Just tell me about you
11 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
12 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I see you walking from the distance
13 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Without Fear.
14▪︎▪︎▪︎Without fear
15 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I approach you and ask you
16▪︎▪︎▪︎I approach you and ask you.
17 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
18▪︎▪︎▪︎In a quiet tunnel, you're a sports car
♧▪︎ 19 ▪︎♤
20 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ A loud engine is ringing
21▪︎▪︎▪︎all the walls are painted black
22▪︎▪︎▪︎All the walls are painted black
23 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt
24▪︎▪︎▪︎I was stained with you and I was surprised at the first feeling I felt
♧◇ 42 ◇♤
25 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
26 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live
27▪︎▪︎▪︎ I know, too many questions. Excuse me.
28 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I know too many questions. Excuse me.
29 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I will cross the line, just a little
30 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I will cross the line, just a little
32 ▪︎▪︎▪︎as I finally
《 e p i l o g u e 》

31 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ as I finally

767 33 2
By 8tarlost

DINE•

It's the day before Minho leaves for god knows where.

It seemed like a very private thing that he can read it off the olders face.

Jisung prepared their reservation, He asked Minho out. Felix dropped by and gave him his suit, the boy hugged him tearfully as if he's getting married.

"You look so handsome, Ji." Felix patting Jisung's back as they hugged.

"Am I gonna be okay, lix?" Jisung asked checking himself out in front of the mirror.

"Absolutely."

"That restaurant high up is fabulous and the food is lovely, just as you are, baby."

Jisung pouted as Felix fixed Jisung's ties and showered him with compliments.

"Are you proud of me?"

Felix was stunned.

Jisung, the Red King, Battle brawn devil, ace of the reds, is seeking words of affirmation from this angel, Angels are mere mortals over a King. In the university, at the very least but still. Evidently, he lives up to the "hearts" nickname by his house and the council. Truly, In his eyes, This is Han Jisung.

"Of course, I am."

Felix did one last pat on Jisung's attire to send him off.

Jisung nodded happily.

"You baby him to much, cakes." Changbin who's watching the two from the sofa of Jisung's apartment commented.

"Shut up." The two replied in unison.

"Take care of soonie, I'll message you both when we'll be back." Jisung's blows kisses to the two in excitement as he ran around yo leave.

'Enjoy!!!" Felix shouted his voice disappearing after a few seconds.

When the door clicked and finally shut.

"come at me, daddy."

Felix leaned on the bar, slightly pulling his joggers up revealing his white laced socks underneath and made changbin gulp.

"Fel-"

"I told Minho to take Jisung with him tonight."

Changbin stuttered as lix pulled up his sweater slowly and gave a sneak peek what's he's wearing inside.

"They won't be back here."

Tiny white garter belts and cute harness that seemed to attached high from his waist down to his socks. Changbin can't help but drool over the younger and bit his lips. Seeing Felix turn his back around and tooch his booty, wiggling it out as he leaned down the bar. A fur tail popping out. lastly, the pink haired pulled out a hairband with pink cat ears.

Sweet Jesu-

they thrashed the house, the poor cat sufferred. Not soonie he's chilling on his cat tree.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Hey, Minho."

The man strutted in the carpeted floor out to the open area to their table being met by Jisung who's staring off the cityscapes, cross-legged until he noticed him.

Jisung has been waiting seemingly. There's a certain dignity around Jisung dressed in suit and looking all serious in that posture.

"You're handsome." Jisung said shyly, giggling to hide his flushed cheeks, but fails miserably as he avoids to look at Minho and the other just pulled his cheeks to look at him.

And there goes the softness.

"You look gorgeous, too." The older whispered, Minho basked in the younger's beauty, his smooth porcelain skin contrasting the dark fabrics of the suit.

"Thanks, Bunny."

Minho smiled all satisfied seeing the gleam in Jisung's face and sat down. Jisung looked almighty when he arrived but obviously, very nervous.

Minho find it precious. They've gone out and had dinner more than a few times. Almost weekly, yet, jisung is still not used to it. He is a wreck around him.

Oh-

"You're wearing the earring." Jisung said with all the excitement he can muster.

"You too." Minho noticed it as well.

Jisung showed off the earring seeing, Minho's, they both saw it at a booth on the recent school event. Too bad that there's only one pair left and so they split it up. Wearing one of the piece each. It's a simple silver circle with a single diamond.

Minho's hair is slicked back, forehead showing with a wet look. He casually rolled up his sleeves a little bit when the appetizer came in and they ate.

Dear God.

They chatted casually, laughing wholeheartedly, shifting topics from one another with ease. Jisung makes it real comfortable and entertaining, he find it easy to listen and talk to him. Even if it almost seemed like a battle of wits at times. He never had to put his guard up against the younger. Or that's what Minho wanted to believe. He's naturally doubting but it's toned down whenever it's around this boy. He can make you feel trusting, like eating chocolate. Minho clinged to this warmth that Jisung exudes.

His whole being shattering at time when the younger came dragging his feet in a battered state. It has gone out of hand.  After a long time, Minho felt once again the anger that boiled down his core and he cannot bear, that he has nowhere to put into.

He didn't liked it. He despised it very much. He felt weak. And as deeper he got into the mess. The more he irked at seeing the investigation fold out.

Minho shrugged and looked at the how the beautiful figure in front of him, holds so much complexity that every move revolving around this man might make it look like you're playing a game of chess.

Terrifying.

It excited Minho as if it wasn't obvious at all.
Jisung surprisingly is reading into him well enough like their brains are hardwired. But lately, There needs to be clarifications to be made. Minho couldn't yet. He has somewhere to go.

Jisung laid his back quietly enjoying the scenery. They talked about the uniform thingy their "Dad" is currently hoping implement.

Lately the old man, dotes on the two as if they're both his sons, Jisung has been deprived of such attention, It made him all jittery and a blank slate at how the old man treats him. He has forgotten how that felt like.

Jisung knew that Mr. Lee already did his research. Jisung at first, thought if there are any hint of pity behind the old man's actions, he's always received such to the point he can sense even an inkling of it right under his nose.

But it's simply gratitude.

It's all gratitude.

Jisung felt so emotional at times when he visits the the Lee's mansion and the old man would genuinely ask how everything is going for him or ask him to move in. He refuses everytime and he felt the reassurance, and that there's one more people who got his back.

He doesn't feel that lonely anymore.

Minho.

"Bunny."

He's finished already, the rotation of small portions of soup, pasta, and steak and refills of the champagne already made it's course, an hour and so has passed by so swiftly. Time accelerates too much whenever he's with Minho. It's never enough, It always feels like they're running out of time.

"Hmm." The older hummed at Jisung smiling as if he's waiting for a wish, hands on his chin watching the older finish his fancy ass panna cotta.

The last bite was offered to him and Jisung happily took in the small spoon in his mouth with the sweet jelly and ate it.

"Are you happy?" Jisung asked, as he swallowed, his eyelashes fluttered.

It echoed in his mind. Is the question about the date? the food? Minho paused at Jisung's curious question. He asked in a general manner he shall return it the same way.

"Yes, I'm happy." Minho affirmed, sly smile formed in his lips, he didn't know the motive but it was a simple and straightforward question. There's no other answers available either way.

Minho is happy.

Jisung's face lit up like so, with a "really", Although this shouldn't be a surprise already, during these times, are the times when Minho would realize that he'd forget all his troubles, by just seeing those smiles across Jisung's face and that the boy beaming up in front of him truly deserves the world.

Everything.

The boy acts like a child at times and vice-versa, it was amusing how they'd switch places every now and then accomodates one's whims at every turn.

It's a sitcom.

Jisung never failed to give him affection as if he knows every twist, lock and turns of Minho. He cared for him as much as he does the same everyday, It's like a battle trying to one up the other. The list would go on.

It seemed that they're both robbed of their childhood at some point, and being with one another gives them opportunities to revert back, even for just a tiny bit of moments spent.

When Minho was lost his thoughts, Jisung has already slipped his hand beneath his, the warmth of their skin touching in the slightest, makes him go wild. His heart thumping even faster and faster, then a moment of sheer relaxation would befall over him, knowing that Jisung won't go anywhere.

Patiently, savouring the empty moment of holding his tiny hand as their dinner finished.

Minho clutches the younger's hand, intertwining his fingers each with the subtle touch that Jisung offered to him. Jisung smiled looking away at the distant moving cars as he felt Minho, tangled in his hands, accepting the invitation.

How could holding someone's hand in this moment be this tantalizing as if Minho hasn't done anything more than this? There's a running relief hidden in every inch of contact like it's brand new.

Minho already touched every bit of Jisung, yet at this mere touch right now he could crumble and fall down.

He's falling harder.

day by day.

He played around the younger's hand, gently tapping each of his fingers and the younger would play along.

Then Jisung stood and gently went behind Minho. His black shoes making clacking noise as the heels hit the floor.

"You're still in front of me yet, I already miss you." The younger mumbled longingly. Minho felt goosebumps and the hairs on his nape stood up.

He suddenly felt hot. Flustered, He remembered going bottom for Jisung. The tone Jisung used was almost the same.

A cold string latched over Minho and Jisung fiddle around him, Minho held his breath and waited for the younger to finish. When he looked at it, It's a necklace.

"What's this for?"

"A gift."

"It's like taking me with you when you wear it. I'll haunt you through that."

Minho snorted, his tensed shoulders loosened up at the sight of Jisung going back to his seat.

"You're not a ghost to haunt me."

"I still live in your mind rent free."

...

"Of course."

"It's lovely." Minho smiled elegantly. His finger ran through lace the inch by inch then grasped the pendant. It's round chunk of gold, a cat curled up like a cinnamon bun.

Just like how Jisung would curl up, whether it's that night on the street when he first saw him, or that night, locked in his embrace, when he first had him or now that he clings up almost every day he spends with him.

He always wanted a cat.

Minho reached his hands to pat Jisung's hair to his ears and down the side of his cheeks.

Jisung flushed red in embarrassment. months has passed yet he still can't help but panic at the sight of Minho's satisfaction. He's one weird hyung.

Who knows what's going on inside his head.

Minho's genuine smile is very attractive. He looked side to side.

Jisung is happy that he liked it the gift.

Then Minho's eyes sharpened his gaze, nervousness struck Jisung as he swallowed his spit, Minho's hands proceeds innocently, pinching the soft cheeks as hard as he can, attacking him out of love, and the boy flinched in pain and the terror of hell was raised in that second.

"You tease, it's payback."

Jisung knows what he's doing earlier when he put the necklace.

Jisung has this range of being flat out hot genius to a ball of mess, there's no in between. Minho would often say it out as Jisung seemed so different than how the university speaks of him.

It still shocks him, remembering, Jisung putting his foot down at that one Red meeting as his underlings and co-kings started to move weirdly against him after the incident.

Minho was watching from outside the meeting room of the reds, he coincidentally has business with Jisung and was told he's still inside and wait for them ro finish.

It was all a blur. He can't remember the exact words it was heated.

Jisung kept tabs on everyone. Not an inch of fear in his voice as he argued and debated with each figure, old or new, high or lower ranked. Unlike Minho, Jisung didn't shut people up and obliterate them in one go, whatever they spewed, Jisung listened unfazed and used it against them. He really listened as if he cared for them. He did take a few considerations.

Jisung is good with his words with the way it's always not far from truth but it isn't the exact truth. He will tell them what they needed to hear, to push a series of narrative he wanted as an outcome.

Jisung has claimed his authority and has established it well. In the end, everyone snickered and they couldn't bring their newest king down. Jisung laughed with them and hissed with "You fuckers owe me a drink." thereafter.

Reds are just as mentally deranged as Mints.

And when Jisung met him that day later on. Jisung told Minho about the meeting while stuffing his face with burger like it was a joke. He didn't went into details but Minho knew how threatening it was as he eavesdropped.

Yet, It's nothing to Jisung.

Back to the sore and uneven cheeks, the boy frowned and was mad, properly mad, as they went and grabbed their coats and Minho asked Albert to get them home, they both had little to drink, they both can't drive and both had left their cars in the parking lot.

When Albert came, They went inside at the backseat, Minho locking Jisung in his arms and the younger rested peacefully.

Jisung didn't know why Minho did a stop and came back in with a boquet of roses.

"I just saw a flowershop, I thought the roses looked good and you popped in my head."

"I hope you like roses or not allergic to it."

Jisung chuckled for a bit.

"I like roses." He said softly sniffing and plunging his face on the swarm of red flowers wrapped nicely in black paper and tied in a white bow.

He sure likes it.

Jisung didn't let go of the boquet of roses even after falling to a snooze and even getting home back to Lee's. His mom's favorite flower are roses.

Minho's carried Jisung to his room Just like how he carries him when they're having sex. Jisung naturally and unconsciously wraps his arms around the older's neck and the older supports his weight by grabbing Jisung inthe thighs carrying him like a child.

Jisung slept like a log not minding the soft kisses Minho had been showering
him through out their way from the car to inside the house.

The boy frowned when Minho took the bouquet out of his hands, Jisung lips pouted and Minho kissed it, Jisung face reverting into his calm state. He ordered a maid to put the roses in a vase and aspirin.

"I'll get you a lot of flowers, okay? A whole garden of it even. "

"You mean that?" Jisung slowly lifted his heavy eyelids, opening his eyes with a lazy smile and whispered.

Of course, he's awake. Minho might've woken up when he put him down.

Minho smiled back and just nodded.

"If you don't mind, Can we wash up, much later? I want naps." Jisung rolled over the bed and shifted hia position away. Finding the sweet spot of the bed.

Minho just nodded once again silently looking at Jisung who's slowly closing his eyes shut, the boy still in his newly bought suit and now messy tie.

"Let me just take this off so you'll be much more comfy, okay?"

Jisung hummed as he got up sulky, brows knitted in a sunken face, trying to undo his tie.

Minho helped him, the younger then tries to undo Minho's, Making the older let out a chuckle.

Minho planted a kiss on his forehead as he took off Jisung's jewelries and his own as he let Jisung take off his tie.

He then assisted the younger in taking off his suit leaving the white polo beneath unbuttoning the two upper buttons and proceeded to unbuckle Jisung's tight belt.

His waist so small, he had to puncture extra holes on a normal belt just to be able to wear it. Minho ran his hand on his favorite slender waist that the boy had.

He then move to take of Jisung socks and now the boy just feel on the sheets and slept.

He did the same to loosen up and dim the lights, changing to a more comfortable clothes, before languidly kissing until finally snuggling up to Jisung in the bed. Minho plays with his hair.

Checking the older's eyes grew heavy, Jisung gave Minho a soft kiss in the hair and his nose, before caging him in an embrace, before drifting away to slumber.

"Take all the time you need."

__________________________

A/N:

we're nearing the end so, a fancy date to close the fic~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 2.1K 28
(Soon to go Under Revisions) Sequel to 'Stone | Minsung' MAIN SHIP: Minsung MAIN TROPE: Academic Rivals / Ex or Enemies to Lovers SYNOPSIS: After le...
32.1K 802 26
Jisung everyday gets bullied, he's alone and he's broken. He wants to end his life he even tried to hurt himself but he didn't had the courage to do...
419K 12.4K 79
I know what you came here for: • Yes, there's heavy smut • Minsung are the main ship • Contains side ships Please don't bully me, I'll cry It's Lee...
176K 6.6K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...