The sweetest potato

By britishanimegirl

The character in this story will be based on the aot 2 game. This is also a Sasha x male-reader. I will be sk... More

Bio
Female titan
Beast titan
Utgard castle
Betrayal
Recovery
Smoke signal
Pain
A/n
Trust
Im sorry
Reply
Sin
Shiganshina part 1
Shiganshina part 2
Shiganshina part 3
A hard choice
The ocean
Brave volunteers
A sound argument
Devils of the island
Raid on liberio
Guarding zeke
This is it
Epilouge
Thank you
Thank you guys
Special chapter: helping to steal meat
Special chapter: Reminiscing about the past

Ruler of the walls

998 25 11
By britishanimegirl

Soldier: what the hell are you thinking Erwin. Keeping the citizens in the city without evacuating ?! By the time it's dawn that titan will be all over us!

Hanji: that titan is an abnormal.

Soldier: what the hell does that even mean?!

Hanji: the target titan is strangely attracted to high concentration of people (it tried to auto correct attracted to attractive when I was typing it ,I thought that was funny and kind of fitting for Hanji) hence abnormal. It means the fellow will turn a blind eye to a small village, ignoring it in favor of reaching this fortified city. If right now, you were to evacuate the citizens within wall sina,it would be drawn towards them, destroying the wall and all in its path. In the end, it would reach Mitras, with the greatest density of people...and deliver a devastating blow to humanity. On our way back, we attempted to use eren Yeager's power to control titans, but...rod reiss' titan showed no reaction.

Erwin: if we are to stop that titan, we must do so outside the walls of orvud district. For that to happen, we must have the citizens act as bait.however this does not change the fact,that our first duty as soldiers is to protect the citizens.supposing we're unable to halt the target,we'll take measures so that not a single citizen is killed. We'll announce an emergency evacuation drill for orvud district, so that if needed the citizens will be ready to evacuate at once.

There was a brief moment of silence before the soldier answered

Soldier:it's seems there's no other choice...

Erwin: the body of our target is the largest we've seen. As such it presents an easy target. Wall mounted cannons should prove highly effective, but...if that's not enough to bring it down...the scout regiment will throw everything we have at it.

(Timeskip)

We were all on top of the wall watching as the titan crawled closer.

Sasha: why do you think it's crawling here instead of walking?

Y/n: probably because it can't support its own weight.

Sasha: makes sense.do you think we'll win this?

Y/n: I don't know, I never know tell the battles over.

Sasha: what do you think of the idea of queen historia?

y/n: I'm fine with her being ruler, quite funny because back at the cabin she was all depressed, me and eren tried to help with that I told her to find a new goal whether it be live the next day or be queen, never thought the queen thing would happen but here we are.

Sasha: I guess you predicted the future. Do you think if we pull this off we can get meat?

Y/n: I don't know, but don't go and steal any.

Sasha: fine

We walked over to the rest. The titan was close enough that the cannons started to fire

Soldier: fire!

All the cannons went off most off them missing there targets.it was repeat after repeat, then firing and most of them missing. The titan stopped moving

Erwin: well how's that...?

For a brief moment it stopped, then it started to move again the ground cannons started to fire again.

Erwin: the ground cannons seem even less effective.

Levi: of course they are. The wall cannons barely hit the nape, even with the better angle.what's the problem?

Erwin: it's a mishmash of soldiers...cannons they scraped together...superficial leadership... to top it off, this is a northern region. Unlike troops on the front lines they have no battle experience.however, this is the best we're going to get, and that's a fact.

Levi: yeah, that much is painfully obvious.yet again, your strategy for the scouts boils down to another gamble.just like everything else you conjure up.

Hanji: Erwin! I brought the goodies!

We turn towards Hanji

Hanji: all the gunpowder, ropes, and netting I could find! We'll have to assemble it ourselves though.

Moblit walked by with a contraption

Hanji: oh and this! There's another on the opposite side.the trigger's held in place so when it's fired,it'll wind itself back up, just like odm gear.

Y/n: section commander some times you scare me with your creativity

Hanji: y/n good to see you again. cannons doing anything?

Before I could respond levi did

Levi: slightly more than a pissing insect.

Hanji: then we're really planning on using this?

Erwin: levi, y/n, Jean, Sasha, Connie... take care of that side.

Everyone: roger!

We started to run to the other side.

(Small timeskip)

The titan reached the bottom of the wall as it did it released a wave of hot steam.

Connie: argh, hot!

Levi: shit not good

Y/n: I think the wind changed

Levi: no shit.

The titan started to climb the wall one of its hands raising above it and slamming down on top,then its other, it then used the wall to stand up. It's face and stomach were ripped open, part of its stomach fell on the wall.

Soldier: shit it's breaking through, the city I grew up in.

We were putting water over us

Levi: stand back captain. We'll take over from here.

Sasha lined up the weapon with its hand. We were the sound of the flare gun and fired the weapon into its hand, the grappling hooked into its had as Sasha pushed the trigger releasing the gas launching it at its hand

Sasha: take that.

The weapon hit its hand breaking then exploding,making it lose balance and fall on the wall, eren's titan roared then a few seconds went by, then its entire body exploded sending pieces everywhere.

Erwin: All troops! Finish it off with odm gear!

We activated our odm gear taking off towards the pieces, slashing them up in order to find the nape. I slashed a piece then went to another, and another, A giant piece I see historia take off after it, slashing it cutting in half,another explosion goes off and the pieces started to disintegrate.

(Timeskip)

We watched as historia was crowned as queen, people were whispering, all of a sudden, everyone shouts out queen historia.

(Small timeskip)

We were walking through the hall of a building(I don't know the name of it) we were discussing that historia was planning on punching Levi

Eren: hold on... you're seriously doing it, historia?

Historia: yeah, I am.

Eren: mikasa was just joking about it!right, mikasa?

Mikasa: after you smack him, tell him this... I dare you to hit me back.

Eren: damn you...! If it's not a real grudge, just forget it.

Y/n: I don't think the captain will do anything in response I don't think he's that vindictive.(I think that's the right word to put there)

Historia: if I can't do this, how can I call myself queen?

Jean: hell yeah, historia. That's the spirit!

We approached the captain he stepped out in front of us. Historia started to shake. She let out a scream and charged the captain, he turned to the side and let her hit him. Almost everyone was surprised, she backed away laughing.

Historia: how'd you like that?! I'm the queen! If you got a Problem—

A small chuckle came out of the captain, we were all surprised to see a small smile on his face.

Levi: thanks you...all of you.

(Thank you for reading this chapter, hope your day or night is going wonderfully)

Song:in the name of god

Artist: sabaton

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275 18 17
"𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘮𝘦�...
23.6K 580 12
This is a continuation of my first book "In an Alternate Reality-An Attack on Titan Fan-Fic". This book will pick up were I left off. It will cover a...
338 48 13
A story in which a young Queen and her enemy come together to save their people. ✼ This is a work of fiction based off the characters from Attack on...
63.8K 1.8K 19
Yelena x Fem Reader (Modern AU). Contains a lot of smut. They are in college. Ymir's your clingy ex, Yelena is the hot girl you've never seen before...