six || txt (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

the complete opposite, like complementary colors. i want to paint this world between us. in which hybe's mid... More

☆.。.:* her
☆.。.:* relationships
.·:·.✧ within txt
.·:·.✧ outside txt
☆.。.:* social media
☆.。.:* chapters
●・𝚘𝚗𝚎・●
●・𝚝𝚠𝚘・●
●・𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎・●
●・𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛・●
●・𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎・●
●・𝚜𝚒𝚡・●
●・𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗・●
●・𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝・●
●・𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎・●
●・𝚝𝚎𝚗・●
●・ 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ・●
●・ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ・●
●・ 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ・●
●・ 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ・●
●・ 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ・●
●・ 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ・●
●・ 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ・●
●・ 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ・●
●・ 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ・●
●・ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 ・●
●・ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ・●
●・𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘・●
●・𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎・●
●・𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛・●
●・𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎・●
●・𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡・●
●・𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗・●
●・𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝・●
●・𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎・●
●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢・●
●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎・●
●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘・●
●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎・●
●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛・●
●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎・●
●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡・●
●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗・●
●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝・●
●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎・●
●・𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢・●
●・𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎・●
●・𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘・●
●・𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎・●
●・𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛・●
●・𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎・●
●・𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡・●
●・𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗・●
●・𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝・●
●・𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎・●
●・𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢・●
☆.。.:* epilogue

.·:·.✧ about

8.7K 161 91
By yoongismalva

only i am my own salvation
(BTS - I'm Fine)

°•ɷ•°  PERSONAL INFORMATION  °•ɷ•°

• FULL NAME: park ara (박 아라)

• MEANING: ara means beautiful and good.

• STAGE NAME: fay (패이) - fay means fairy.

• NICKNAMES: fay, ari, paki, bubs, noona two.

• AGE: 19 (as of january 2021)

• BIRTHDAY: april 20, 2001

• ZODIAC SIGN: taurus

• ETHNICITY/NATIONALITY: korean (sejong) [father side, birth place], mexican-british [mother side].

• LANGUAGES: korean (first language), english (first language), spanish (first language). currently studying: portuguese and russian.

• HEIGHT: 167 cms | 5'47

• POSITION: visual, singer, occasional rapper.

* MORSE CODE FROM QUESTIONING FILM: freedom

strong girl,
you know you were born to fly

(Taeyeon - I)

°•CHARACTERISTICS•°

→ APPEARANCE: (face claim: Mia from everglow). Has dimples. Changes hair color but prefers blonde shades. Chubby cheeks, slim body, shorty.

→ PERSONALITY: ara is a very open minded person. she is strong willed and hardworking. she tends to look down upon herself, but always lifts everyone's spirits with her cheerfulness and presence. she is often described as a ray of sun, being warm and mother-like with her members.

she tends to overthink things a lot, and it often causes her anxiety levels to rise. ara is very open with her members about her insecurities and struggles with her mental health (diagnosed with anxiety and dysthymia), being honest and trying her best to be helpful. she's really close with all of the members and loves skinship (her mexican/latina side likes being touchy feely with everyone who she consideres a friend).

she also dances really good but will never claim the center position. she is shy at first but that's until she's comfortable; then she becomes a bubbly happy girl, always smiling and cracking jokes. her favorite trait is that her close friends always go to her for advice, comfort and hugs. she loves giving hugs and cuddling.

her biggest dream is to inspire other girls, and to be a good role model. she would love to be able to look back in the future and say she's accomplished her dreams and that she's done it thanks to her hard work and enthusiasm. she always tries to bring a smile on her members faces and will do aegyo if necessary.

she's often said to be the one who can bring peace to the dorm, even though she can get as loud as beomgyu and hueningkai. when the three of them are together, people can see her in her most comfortable moments. she claims to be in the olders line (even though she's technically in the maknaes line), so she and beomgyu decided they would be the middle childs together.

she loves animals and every chance she gets she will bring her puppy Paeki to the dorm. she tends to have difficulties waking up, she's a heavy sleeper. but once she does, her energy levels are always up until it's time to go to bed again. she can seem quiet but her members will state otherwise. she's the link between TXT and Latin MOAS, translating comments in Spanish for the boys in the VLIVEs. she always tries her best to be happy and to feel like she's succeeding her goals. she's charismatic and a big BTS fangirl. she never judges people at first because she knows better. she always is supportive of her members and their decisions, and tries her best to be a sister to them.

→ HABITS: pouts when she thinks. hums hispanic/ latin songs. dances when happy. does a little happy sound when she gives the first bite of food. holds eye contact almost always. does a sealed lip smile when upset. raises her eyebrows when concentrated. keeps a diary. every morning waters her plant (a magnolia bonsai). doesn't drink coffee unless it's iced –yeah, even in winter. bites her lips when she's trying not tu burst into laughs. laughs until she cries; laughs with her whole body. tilts her head unconsciously when concentrated. taps her fingers on her legs when nervous. speaks to herself in spanish.

→ BAD TRAITS: self conscious. very perfectionist. criticizes herself a lot. bites her nails. says 'sorry' even if it's not her fault. doesn't like to be/feel alone. very messy in her room. clingy with her loved ones. can be very loud.

→ BEST KNOWN FOR: her dimples. being the maknaes 'second noona' (after yeonjun). doing oil paintings in her free time. reading books and recommending them on weverse. always carrying around a baby chicken plushie with her. dancing out of the blue. laughing as hard and as loud as hueningkai. being the only girl. climbing on soobin's back. cracking dad jokes. shimmying when excited.

→ HOBBIES AND SKILLS: oil painting. roller skating. drawing. meditation. loves to play basketball. knitting. language learning. reading. can reach very high tones. can rap in english. learns the choreographies super fast. can fall asleep within seconds. is very empathetic. always makes her members smile. knows how to dance tango and merengue. cooks and bakes latin food (empanadas, tacos, tamales, cazuelas).

when I'm just me
i shine the brightest

(IU - Palette)

°•ɷ•°  FACTS  °•ɷ•°

▸ her favorite color is baby blue

▸ once tried to steal one of hueningkai's plushies and it ended in both of them not talking to each other for a week

▸ loves dad jokes, puns and riddles.

▸ her favorite animal is the Galapagos turtle

▸ loves spicy food and she carries a bottle of ChilePicante (mom's recipe) with her if she knows she won't be having food at home.

▸ goes to soobin when she can't sleep or is overthinking

▸ sings hispanic/latin bops in the shower  (specially Reik's songs)

▸ has got all of the bts' albums back home and owns a chimmy plushie (her bias is j-hope, though)

▸ wants to start online university (to get a degree in computer science or informatics engineer)

▸ loves to play videogames with beomgyu even if she sucks, because she loves to see him smile

▸ changes herself her hair color whenever she wants, after seokjin sunbae told her it was fine and that she had his backup.

▸ has a skincare routine that she does with yeonjun every night –it sometimes ends up in both of them soaking wet.

▸ knows how to play the piano and the guitar.

▸ loves trekking and nature. her favorite place is the beach.

▸ if she wasn't an idol she thinks that she would have tried to become a dentist or an engineer.

▸ has got an IQ of 134 and loves maths and chemistry. knows the scientific names to a lot of plants.

▸ when she was five she tried to leave home because her parents wouldn't allow her to have a dog in their apartment. And then Paeki came along.

▸ she always describes herself as independent but clingy, smart, funny and cute.

I know you always got my back
and you know I always got you right back

(The Ark - The Light)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 624 31
"choi beomgyu give me my cat back!" ✮ ➜ social media / twitter au ➜ beomgyu & taehyun | txt ➜ secondary couple - yeonbin ➜ written on 22 march 2023 ...
4.9K 123 15
As you can see by the title this is discontinued, and I wrote barely anything soooo Soobin likes HueningKai. HueningKai likes Taehyun. Taehyun likes...
13K 875 29
❝𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚... 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚...❞ a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
65.6K 869 14
I dont know what I'm doing, but here we go. !!PLEASE READ LAST PART!!