Why did it have to be you?

By punk_effection

Arti Kalum is 17; Arti's mother left her when she was 10 years old, and she had to stay with her Man-Whore d... More

You are selfish; you ripped this family
A new date...?
Just another day in 'paradise'
if you like me, then say you like me
perfectly imperfect
All we really need is love
our hearts tied up like two ships
Me or Rep?
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Gig and a Date Of Birth.
Tatoo Drummer Guy and his friends..
Everything.
love and lust
You know..... youre mine
Positive.
I knew you were trouble.
Scars and Tears
Back to Back
Here we go
If I die you die too.
Let me live with out this emptiness
Epilogue

Preparing for who knows what

23 1 0
By punk_effection

Arti's P.O.V
-------------------

Noah: Hey there! You coming along with your girly stuff?

I smiled at his text, and began to finish up the last pieces of hair I had left to curl.

Arti: Yeah. I just have to put on a little make up and my out fit ^•^

I replied, then tossed it on my bed.

I began to apply my concieler and powder to my face, and a little blush.I pulled out my black eye shadow and applied it. Finally black eye line and mascara.

I quickly put on my white skinny jeans and my white shirt with black quarter sleves. "Hmmm..." I mumbled to myself as I grazes over my selection of shoes. I finally chose my basic black and white high top Converse.

Noah: Open your window.

I furrowed my eyebrows at his message and walked to my window.

Arti: Uh, Noah?

I pulled my curtains back and opened my window. I saw Noah standing there a Crown the Empire' shirt and black skinny jeans. Noah? In skinny jeans that are Black?

"Noah? You look, uh... Punk." I said, poking my head out of my window. "Yeah.." He blushed. I smiled and exited the window.

I stopped just before the door and took a deep breath. "Just... stay calm, Arti Kalum..." I whispered to myself. I pulled the door open and saw him standing there. "Hey..." I mumbled with an awkward smile. "Hey..." He smiled and stepped in. "You ready?" He said, with a nervous tone. "Yeah." I smiled, and we walked out.

A/n: Lemme know My lovlies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 232 21
Angella Anderson is a 17 year old girl who has been exposed to many love frauds. But when Nathan Michaels enters to her life it obliges her to believ...
279 53 27
Small town girl named Rose. who lost her mother when she was very young. Rose lives with her father but he is very depressed as his wife is no more w...
2.1M 61.8K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
838 75 27
Charlotte thought she would never have to speak or think of Parker Kingston again when her childhood best friend abandoned her and moved to America w...