DISCONTINUED ๐๐‹๐Ž๐’๐’๐Ž๐Œ...

By zootedgirl

๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ blosยทsom /หˆblรคsษ™m/ verb past tense: blossomed; past participle: blossomed mature or develop in... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‰๐€๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐
๐ข.
๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฏ.
๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ.
๐‡๐€๐๐€๐„
๐ฑ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.

๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข.

60 4 0
By zootedgirl

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐎𝐈 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Itsuki and Mizuko looked at the Koi Estate building, it was tall and the walls were white with two koi fish painted on the right so you couldn't miss it, "I wonder how it looks like in the inside." Itsuki thought out loud as they walked inside.

Itsuki's eyebrows raised and smiled a bit once they went inside.

It was like a hollow building, in the center was a big pond with the greenest grass and a few trees with flowers that bloomed all around. Surrounding it was walls with doors and windows.

"Welcome to the Koi Estate. Itsuki and Mizuko." A soft voice spoke, they turned to look at the source of the voice and it was a talk girl with soft blue eyes and long brown hair and a warm smile, she reminded Itsuki of Hama a little bit, she looked to be the same age as Mizuko.

Itsuki looked at Mizuko and he was blushing, but who wouldn't, she's gorgeous, "Hello! I am Kairi Uozumi, the granddaughter of the person who founded this place right here in Konoha, Mizuki Uozumi. It's a pleasure to meet you two." She bowed and so did Itsuki, "I-It's nice to meet you too!" Mizuko bowed pretty quick and his stance was stiff, Itsuki face palmed herself because of her brothers antics.

"Follow me, I'll give you a tour." She smiled softly and the two followed her. She pointed at the pond surrounded with grass, "That's where the children train and play. Though originally, it was built for meditating." She explained, she pointed at the row of room, "Those are where the guests stay, we allow all types of people who would want to stay here. Only three days max because there wouldn't be enough room for everyone. Each room has two beds so two people share them, if there's any disturbance in the room it will be handed effectively and immediately." Itsuki nodded and looked at the stacks of rooms, three stories high.

She showed them the kitchen, it was very big and there were already people working, "These are the cooks, we also offer jobs here as well. They cook for the guests or people who live here, you can file for a job to be a cook if you qualify for it." They looked at the cooks chopping vegetables and throwing it in steaming pots. They followed her over to the back where people were training, "This is our first training ground. We offer basic training to those who didn't cut out to be a ninja or are just ordinary people wanting to be able to defend themselves. Don't think that they're weak because they aren't like you, most of them have been training here for years. You can also file for a job to be a mentor for the trainees."

Itsuki watched people practicing their jump kicks, it reminded her of the children she saw back at home training.

Only they weren't training to kill.

"Here we have the medical field, if there's no injured ninja they just practice on already dead animals or fake bodies. You have to already be qualified to become a medical assistant here, so no one dies." Kairi giggled and Itsuki watched under the medical assistant's hands as a green glow emitted under it, she hasn't seen any jobs she's really interested in. "Everyone here does their part, whether your a guest or someone who already lives here, whether that be laundry or cooking, everyone has a role here. That's what's so special about this place."

She showed them a semi big classroom and students of all ages paying attention to whatever their sensei was talking about.

"We also have a library." She placed her palm in front of the door, a bright blue aura emitted under her palm and it clicked open, thousands and thousands of books and scrolls filled the room on tall shelves. "Woah." Itsuki breathed out, "This is the Koi Library. It has a lot of information about basically everything. Lost clans, dangerous Jutsu's you name it. Also which is why only the people who work for the Koi Estate have the secret to opening it, we've never had a traitor who would leak the information in these books and we don't intent on having any. Most of the books were actually first hand and donated by the person who wrote it, the original text and everything."

"Do you think they have information on the Jabami Family." Itsuki asked, "Yes. I'm pretty sure." Kairi answered with a smile, "You can also file for a librarian for the Koi Estate."

"Wait if it's a library, why is there no one here?" Mizuko asked, "Well, the library is only used for the safety of the books, all you would have to do is keep the books in order. And if a Koi worker would want to read a book you would have to keep a close eye on them always. We would teach you the steps to preserving the books safely. These books can be broken easily so take good care of them." Kairi smiled and Mizuko nodded, "Sounds like a good job to have."

After what felt like forever the tour finally concluded, Kairi turned back to the two to ask for their final thoughts, "So?"

"Do I have to?" Itsuki asked tiredly, Mizuko harshly nudged her stomach and she growled, "I'm not going to work here." Itsuki said while rolling her eyes, Kairi smiled, "But-"

"I said I'm not working here." She glared at the girl, her eyes were red and it gave her the chills, "That's alright. You can always reconsider."

"I could be a librarian." Mizuko jumped in, Kairi clasped her hands together and smiled, "Thats great! Mizuko, we have the same job together!" She sqeualed excitedly, Itsuki looked at her brother. Mizuko's eyes widened and he blushed, "You should ask her out." She nudged his elbow teasingly with a smug look on her face, the same that Mizuko always makes, "Stop making that face!" He whispered but in a kinda loud tone, Itsuki smirked and put a hand on her hip.

"I'm so glad I have a partner! Basically everyone doesn't want to be a librarian so thank you Mizuko!" She hugged his arm and he blushed even more, "Alright. You two get to work tomorrow, starting from nine in the morning to three in the afternoon. Go to the laundry room and they'll hand you your clothes, okay?"

"What do you say about checking out that ramen place later tonight?" Mizuko asked, awkwardly rubbing his head.

Itsuki crossed her arm and cringed at her brother, "What a bore. I'm out." She threw her arms on her head and walked to the laundry room.

She passed some children chasing each other and finally reached the room with the sign,

' LAUNDRY ROOM '

Hanging above the door, she opened the door and two people, a girl and a boy around her age were in there folding up clothes.

The guy had yellow hair and warm coffee colored eyes, he smiled at her and Itsuki stared at him blankly, the girl had brown hair tied in a side ponytail and black eyes. They both wore the required uniforms.

"Hey, you're Itsuki right? Itsuki Jabami?" The boy asked, he handed her perfectly folded clothes, "I'm Riku and this is Himari. It's a pleasure to meet you." He bowed and Himari just glared at her, Itsuki gave her the stinky eyes and Himari scoffed at that.

"Yeah." She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. The heard the door open and Riku followed her, same with Himari who looked like she wanted to be anywhere else but here, "Itsuki!" Riku tapped her shoulder from behind and her eyes widened, it felt like a electric shock spread throughout her body, she grabbed his arm and slammed him to the ground.

He coughed harshly and his eyes widened once he saw Itsuki's face, her eyes.

A pair of red ones seemed to glow as she stared at him from above, he shook his head and winced.

Riku believed he was going to die at that very moment, her face had this killer look.

Then laugh erupted from behind them Itsuki blinked and turned around, it was Himari who was laughing, she was laughing like crazy, "It's about time someone kills him! This will be doing everyone a favor!" She said in between laughs, Itsuki snickered and helped Riku up, "Me and my killer instincts." Itsuki joked and laughed awkwardly but Riku didn't laugh, he just stared at her in disbelief, "I'm- I'm alive." He touched his face, then the rest of his body.

"Haha! I'm alive!" He rejoiced and ran over to Himari for support she shoved him away and yelled at him.

Itsuki sighed and walked away.

"Get off your ass and come help me with the laundry!" Itsuki could hear Himari's yells as she was already walking up the stairs.

She noticed an elderly couple sitting on a bench smiling, the old woman rested her head on the old mans shoulder as they stared up into the sky. Itsuki guessed they were visitors because she didn't see the Koi symbol on their clothing.

Her room was on the top floor of three stories. It reminded her of an apartment complex because the doors were near each other with numbers.

'ROOM 30'

Her room was the last of its row. Thirty rooms in all for the staff home.

She opened the door to her room and locked the door behind her.

The room was pretty nice and big, most of her stuff was already in the room already.

The walls were white but a sakura flower tree was drawn on the wall to add some color to the bland room.

Her bed was perfectly made and a wooden dresser with the box that once belonged to Hama rested on top.

She still hasn't opened it yet, she's not ready.

A mirror stood near the window, and the thing white curtains gently flew as the Konoha breeze entered her room.

Itsuki took a deep breath and started to put on the uniform.

The uniform was plain to say the least, Itsuki's uniform was a white button down long sleeved shirt and a white skirt that reached her ankles. The boots were black and were tall enough to touch her knees, with white knee high socks.

It also came with a black haori and on the black was two koi fish, one black with a white dot on its head and the other one white with a black dot. It represented yin yang clearly because of their colors and the fact that they're circling around each other.

Itsuki looked at herself in the mirror and tucked a few loose strands behind her ear and touched the box.

"When will you open it?" Hama appeared behind her, Itsuki was unfazed, she saw her in the reflection on the mirror, smiling as always.

"When I feel like it." Itsuki replied bluntly and left her room.

The sun was setting and the sky was a mixture of red, yellow and orange. It's much brighter here, it was always so dull and colorless back home, she walked past some staff that waved at her, Itsuki just gave them a sideways glance in return.

She was already out of the Koi Estate territory, Itsuki decided to explore the village some more and was walking all around.

A shop that had masks hanging out caught her eyes. She walked over and observed the masks, the fox mask with green outlines reminded her of Kenji, she touched it and sighed.

Kenji and Itsuki were walking together through the village, there was more people out wearing all types of cool masks.

Itsuki wore a deer mask and Kenji wore a fox. They bought it from a small shop near his place and they munched on the dango he bought for them. "It's cool right?" Kenji asked and Itsuki nodded and smiled, "Yeah, it's so bright and happy, I love it here." She replied.

"Are you gonna buy anything gal?" A voice said and Itsuki went back into reality, she blinked twice and looked down.

"The fox. I want the fox." Itsuki pointed at the mask she wanted and he handed it to her, "For about 500 yen." He smiled at her , Itsuki reached into her pockets and pretended to act like she didn't have any money, "Crap." She whispered, but loud enough for him to hear her.

The shop owner pondered for a while then handed her the mask, "I'll tell you what, this'll be the only time you get something free from here, alright?"

Itsuki took it and placed it on top of her folded clothes, "Thank you." She bowed, "Don't go tellin anyone that I gave you this for free. They'll be beggin and I'll go out of business."

He had a country accent, she could tell he wasn't originally from here.

"Hey, Itsuki!" Itsuki stopped and saw Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke, "Oh." She mumbled when the team walked over to her.

Sakura smiled, "We haven't seen you in a while, how's it been?" She asked, Itsuki looked down and blushed a bit, "Oh, it's nice." She replied in a quiet voice.

"Hey, that's the Koi Estate uniform. You work there?" Naruto asked and Itsuki nodded, "Yes."

"I still have so many questions!!!" Naruto pretended to rip out his hair, "How fun was it to be an assassin? How many people did you kill? Is it fun?"

"Naruto, shut it." Sasuke grumbled while glancing to the side with a bored yet angry expression on his face, that was the first time Itsuki's heard his voice, "Another time." She smiled a bit and Naruto whined.

"I got it! We should all meet up to a little Q and A!" Naruto grinned, Sakura put her hands on both Itsuki's shoulders, "What do ya say? I promise it'll be fun!"

"Oh, ok, I'll see." Itsuki nodded, Naruto and Sakura cheered, it was honestly adorable.

Naruto gave Itsuki a toothy grin and waved, "Boy I'm beat! How about we all get Ichiraku ramen?" He rubbed the back of his head, "Sounds good, how about you two?" The pink haired girl put her hands behind her back and leaned over to Sasuke with a flirty smile, "I don't have a choice. Don't wait up for me." Sasuke sighed while closing his eyes and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, okay! You'll know where to meet us!" Sakura waved and ran off to follow Naruto.

Itsuki turned to Sasuke, "You have nice friends." She stated and Sasuke rolled his eyes, "They aren't my friends. Simply teammates, nothing more, nothing less." He responded coldly, so much coldness in his tone, Itsuki glanced at him and shrugged.

"Are you an Asahibami?" He just said it out of the blue and they started walking together, Itsuki shook her head, "No I'm a Mobami, my brother is one too but he's also half Hyuga. It may come as a shock but I am too. My mother is a Hyuga and my dads' a Mobami by blood. I'm the only one who has black eyes in my family for some reason." Itsuki responded bluntly stating in front of them blankly, Sasuke scrunched his nose in response and buried his head into his turtle neck shirt, "You could've been adopted."

Those words made Itsuki angry, "Don't say that. It's kind of insulting." She balled up her fist but kept her cool, "Sorry." Sasuke replied and Itsuki sighed.

Just to think, that Sasuke wasn't alone in this world, it made him a little sad when he found out that they're not related.

Well, in some weird way they are.

"Do you know what happened to the Asahibami's, the day they all disappeared?" He asked, he needed to know. He needed to know what happened to a distant family of his. Itsuki looked down, "No. No one does." She furrowed deeply, "I had a friend from that Family, he also went missing that day." Her eyebrows knitted together, the whole thing just didn't add up.

But then she smiled a bit, thinking of her old friend.

"Wait for me!" Itsuki yelled as Takashi later ran into the bushes, "You'll never catch me!"

She pulled water from the ground and made it surround her hands, "When I find you, you're gonna get bitch slapped!"

A rustle in the bushes alerted her, her head snapped towards the source of the sound, "I got you now..." She grinned and there popped out Takashi holding a frog.

It made a 'ribbit' noise and Itsuki screamed at the top of her lungs and ran off, "You know I hate frogs!" She cried out and Takashi was chasing her with his arms stretched out.

"Aww come on! Give him a kiss!"

Sasuke looked at her, he could see the determination under those dark eyes, a flame of hope light up her eyes.

"Takashi."

Sasuke looked at Itsuki, confused having no clue who she was talking about.

"Takashi, that's his name. Takashi Asahibami." Itsuki said with a soft and quiet voice, "The Family went missing the same day the Uchiha clan was massacred."

Her eyes softened and she put a hand on Sasuke's shoulder, he stiffened at her cold touch, "I'm sorry."

Sasuke just shook his head as they continued walking though the village, "The Koi Estate and they have a big library. They document lost clans and all that stuff. It may be hard to find their data because no one really has that much info on them. I'll show you one of these days." Itsuki finished and looked at her feet.

Itsuki shook her head, "Its rather bizarre. You've never heard of a clan that just vanished."

She stopped walking once she reached the flower shop, she set her clothes and mask down on the counter and then Mizu appeared, wearing a dirty apron with dirty long yellow gloves and a toothy grin.

Itsuki knelt down and opened up her arms for him, he hugged her tightly and smiled,

"Suki!"

"Little Mizuko." She hugged him even tighter and smiled, "Suki, who is that?" He pointed at Sasuke and she picked him up, "A friend. Him, friend." Itsuki slowed down her words for Mizu to understand, he giggled in response and gave her a tiny white flower.

"That's a really pretty flower Mizu." Itsuki had a small smile and Mizu walked over to Sauske and pulled out another tiny white flower, he stretched out his arm for Sasuke to reach.

Sasuke did and he put the flower in his pocket, he thought of what to say for a moment, "Thank you." Mizu gave him a smile and Sasuke blinked then blushed, he turned the other way with his eyebrows furrowed and put his hands even deeper in pockets.

"Bye friend!"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.5K 30
โ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. โž Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—† Characters...
64.6K 2.6K 16
Welcome to Konoha College! There are two very intelligent groups, Special A and Special B. Special A includes the members, Sasuke, Naruto, Neji an...
559 30 15
๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช, ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ถ...
13.9K 325 41
Tenten goes to Konoha High-school. Her dormate is Temari. She was doing well in classes and sports especially her new awesome music bands with the gi...