Mistake ( Taehyungxreader) βœ…

By skinnyami

Kim taehyung the most fearful mafia is looking for revenge on the Davila family due to what they did to him i... More

🐻1🐻
🐻3🐻
🐻4🐻
🐻5🐻
🐻6🐻
🐻7🐻
🐻8🐻
🐻9🐻
🐻10🐻
🐻11🐻
🐻12🐻
🐻13🐻
🐻14🐻

🐻2🐻

90 5 0
By skinnyami

"Come on lya , stop being lazy , let's go inside , peoples are there already" mika said dragging lya to inside the building , they head
ed to one of the table there ..

"Good evening lya , hello mika , welcome to the party , I hope you liked the atmosphere here " Alan said greeting them , staring especially at lya ..

"Yes it's fantastic here , we really love it , right lya !" Mika said , she stepped on lya's feet to make her a little bit active and to show more interest ..

"WHAT NOW , why did you hi-" lya shouted at her and she was going to continue her sentences but mika glared at her , then she looked at Alan and said " ahaha sorry Alan as you can see lya is tired a little bit " she tried to convince him and hide lya's attitude...

"But I'm not t-" lya said but get cut off when mika murmured to her "I dare you to continue it lya " "and now you're threatening me mika " "I swear lya..."

"Ahem.." Alan hummed since the two of them totally forget about him , then he said "oh I see , it's okay ,what's matter is lya health " then he smiled at her ...

Lya rolled her eyes ,  "such a gentlshit "she thought to herself...

Alan excused himself to go for a minute to welcome his guest , leaving the two best friends alone ...

" is your mind working or what , because to me it seems not " mika snapped at her , "you can ask it yourself, I'm lazy to answer you " lya said unbrotherly , "lili (lya's nickname) please listen to me for once , you know that the Davila family is the strongest and the richest here , and you are a part of this family , they'll destroy you if you cross the line , so please know what are you putting yourself into , can you !" Mika convinced her , she tapped on her shoulder ..

"I get it okay , I will go out for some fresh air " lya responded, she make her way out of the building because if she stay another minute there , she'll murder someone , it's toxic in there ..

"Lya wait , I didn't mean to-" mika said , she tried to stop her but no use for it since lya already disappeared..

Lya kept walking , walking, walking and walking far away from the building, from the horrible toxic atmosphere she was facing , she kept thinking how mess her life is , she lost her father during childhood in unknown reason for his death, her mom is living with her new husband Mr.Davila , she lost the one she loved 2 years ago ..

Now she's trying her best not to break down , she want to be the old lya , the happy lya but no use , she tried and tried but still at the zero point ..

She was drowning in her thinking until she noticed a bunch of black cars near her , she approached the place slowly without making any noise ..

She stayed hiding behind one of the car there , then she looked at the scene in front of her , 8 man with weapons , they're wearing all black and masks that hiding their faces , ..

It seems like they're having a deal between them , lya starts to panic when one of the man pointed his gun towards another guy , she grabbed her phone as she starts recording everything..

She didn't care that it may end her life if they found out about her existence there , it's not an action movie after all ..

She kept recording without noticing that the window of car she was hiding behind opened revealing the one and only....

"Kim taehyung"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52.1K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...
77.8K 5.6K 34
[DARK ROMANCE] Choi y/n, someone left alone in the world to thrive on her own, gets clawed in the hands of a devil in search of shelter, leaving her...
642K 35.9K 69
Hahm Yunhee is nothing special, just an average girl trying to make ends meet. She adores her boyfriend, Kim Taehyung; he's sweet, charismatic and a...
160K 5.2K 65
Taehyung falls for Y/n... But will she accept him when she comes to know that he's a mafia? All Copyrights Reserved. #rated 3 for BTSmafiaFF #rated 1...