The devil's girl

By softgirlhere

She was an angel He was a devil She was kind He was selfish ORIANA BLACK is living a perfect life , she is... More

NEW LIFE
MR. HOT
Mafia
Hacking
Elijah
Saved
Author's note
Awake
My plan
Escaping
Black
Come back babygirl
New member
Fight me
Lost
Shawn
Author note
Break up
Jasmine
The gala
all red
New story
Broken arm

Dimitri

2.7K 37 2
By softgirlhere

"They are so cute , give me your phone , we need a picture" I heard someone talking

"Sure , I have never taught my best friend and my sister would be together"

I opened my eyes and find my self cuddling with Alex, I saw luka and Elijah talking and taking pictures of us . I pulled away and I was unlucky I fall to the floor
"Pumpkin are you okay"
" hmmhm" I hummed
I stood up and walked to the shower directly, when I finished I put some lipstick and mascara , I wore beautiful clothes and sprayed my favourite perfume .

I walked out , the guys were out but Alex was here .
" go change now" he said angrily
"What is the reason"
"You are showing so much of skin"
" no , I a.." he cut me off
"NOW"

I walked again to the closet and chose other clothes.

I walked out again
"OMG does it seem better" he said but I didn't give a Fuck to what he was saying , he was closely behind me , walking downstairs.
I walked to the kitchen .
I was eating a toast with an orange juice until a man in a black suit came in
"Sir , they attacked our warehouse" he said with a worried face
" okay , tell everyone to be ready for the attack"
Alex responded
"Can I go" I asked
"No"
He went out , everyone walked to the cars , I was left here alone , I decided to watch something in Netflix, I sat down and scrolled down until I found a good movie .

Alex POV
We went to the warehouse, we heard so much gunshots, i took my gun and entered.we shot everyone , we finished and I didn't see Dimitri. One of my mans came here and gave me the phone saying that it's Dimitri .

The call
•Oh hi bro I missed you so so much
•What the heck do you want
•Oh nothing I just want to say thanks for making my plan success
•What do you mean
•She is mine now
End of the call

No no no
I rushed to the car , and drive faster than anyone. I arrived to the house , I rubbed to the door and I opened it
" ORIANA ORIANA ORIANA" I shouted but no response , this isn't happening, i can't let her like this .

ORIANA POV
I was watching "after" , I heard a doorbell. I paused it and made my way to the door . I opened the door and saw a hot man but not sexy as Alex , he was smirking.

I saw one of our mans coming he took his gun and pointed to the guy . I was saying like WTF is going on. I heard a lot of gunshots , I was so scared and I was shaking like ever.
I felt something wet on my nose and mouth , I fall on the guy's arms and the darkness took me.

Alex POV
I searched everywhere, she is no where . I have to track her , it's gonna be a little bit long but that's fine . I already put a little tracker in all her shoes, that was a good idea .

I went to my office and searched for the informations sent by the tracker .

After exactly 3 hours of working on it , I found the place , but I can't go now , I have to prepare a plan .

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

It wasn't long but that's enough for me

I am sorry if there is mistakes, it's just because English isn't my mother tongue

Love you❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1M 210K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...
47.8K 718 38
This is my first story sooo🀨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
125K 2.8K 71
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "BREAKING FREE" Meet Aurora Reed.She's the schools hot new girl.She is strong willed and confident but has a heart made of gold.S...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

41.4K 496 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...