[βœ”] False God ━ Percabeth AU

By annabethslovespercy

❝ π—ͺπ—˜ π—ͺπ—˜π—₯π—˜ 𝗖π—₯𝗔𝗭𝗬 𝗧𝗒 π—§π—›π—œπ—‘π—ž. 𝗖π—₯𝗔𝗭𝗬 𝗧𝗒 π—§π—›π—œπ—‘π—ž 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 π—§π—›π—œπ—¦ π—–π—’π—¨π—Ÿπ—— π—ͺ𝗒π—₯π—ž... More

FALSE GOD
━ 01.
i. Percy Jackson Fanclub
ii. Rumor Has It...?
iii. Adventures in Babysitting
iv. O'Hera
v. I Think I Like You!
vi. Do You Like Me...?
vii. An Invitation to My Heart!
viii. How to Be a Heartbreaker!
ix. It's a Date
x. Girls Talk Boys
xi. Alrightly Aphrodite
xii. Princess of New York
xiii. King of My Heart
xiv. It's Nice To Have A Friend
xv. You Belong With Me
━ 02.
xvi. Midnight Sweets
xvii. You Made My Day!
xviii. I Think He Knows
xix. You Are In Love
xx. Love Talk
xxi. End Up Here
xxii. Lover Boy
xxiii. Gorgeous
xxiv. The 1
xxv. Best Friend
xxvi. Cornelia Street
xxvii. Don't Wanna Cry
xxviii. Mother Knows Best
xxix. Lonely Heart
xxx. Happy Ending
━ 03.
xxxi. Hey Buddy!
xxxii. We Go
xxxiii. Forever and Always
xxxiv. Feel Special
xxxv. Oh Boy!
xxxvi. When I'm with You
xxxvii. This Love
xxxviii. State Of Grace
xxxix. Dreams Come True
xl. Good Day
xli. Paper Rings
xlii. Evermore
xliii. Wishlist
xliv. Heaven's Cloud
xlv. As You Wish
━ 04.
xlvi. La Vie en Rose
xlvii. Talk & Talk
xlviii. Gloomy Day
xlix. Blue Hours
l. Attaboy
li. Sunny Side Up!
lii. Flirtatious Winks
liii. Messy Feelings
liv. Friendly Things
lv. Hope Not
lvi. Fashion 4 Passion
lvii. The Twist Of Fates
lviii. Blue Kiss
lix. Lover Project Pt: I
lx. Lover Project Pt: II
lxi. Lover Project Pt: III
lxii. Eyes Locked, Hands Locked
lxiii. Love Is The Way
lxiv. Gossip Girls
lxv. Benevolent
lxvi. Drowning Blues
lxvii. Holy Hera
π— π—œπ—¦π—–.Β² π—™π—”π—Ÿπ—¦π—˜ π—šπ—’π——'𝗦 πŸ­π—¦π—§ π—”π—‘π—‘π—œπ—©π—˜π—₯𝗦𝗔π—₯𝗬 + π—¦π—£π—˜π—–π—œπ—”π—Ÿ π—•π—’π—’π—ž!
π— π—œπ—¦π—–.Β³ 𝗧𝗒 𝗠𝗬 π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—Ÿπ—”π—¦π—§

lxviii. Kiss Me Kiss Me

879 26 192
By annabethslovespercy

lxviii. Kiss Me Kiss Me

Today was a warm, clear sunny summer day; waves shimmered underneath the sunlight and calmingly crashed onto the sand. It was a perfect day today—a perfect day for a wedding—for Percy and Annabeth's wedding.

Ever since they got engaged on Valentine's Day, she and Percy have been waiting for this day to arrive. At first, the engagement was merely a joke and the wedding was still for fun. But with some wishful thinkings at midnight when the moon was visible, they realized they would like to actually marry one another one day.

One might say that it was too soon: they were just inexperienced teenagers that didn't know anything about love. Maybe that was true. But looking into each other's shimmering eyes, holding one another's hands, and just being with each other was love.

From strangers to lovers and constantly bickering with the charming Percy Jackson at the beginning of the school year, their relationship had blossomed into something more—something that will last forever.

There might have been some hiccups in their relationship with rumors, disapproving parents, and certain girls getting in the way, but they had held their hands tightly together throughout it all and here they were now: getting (fake) married.

Stood before a mirror, Annabeth studied herself in a simple white A-line wedding dress that fell below the knee paired, white sandals, and her hair pinned into a side bun with a tulips flower crown that matched her bouquet.

"Are you ready, Annabeth?" asked Sally, causing Annabeth to look away from the mirror. "The wedding is starting."

Sally's long brown hair was down and curled and she wore a knee-length flower pattern dress paired with sandals. Her blue eyes were warm and she smelled like chocolate.

"I'm ready," smiled Annabeth, hooking her arm with Sally's. "I have been waiting for this day since February."

A smile formed on Sally's face and she gushed, "Oh, Annabeth, you look so gorgeous in your wedding dress! I know this isn't a real wedding, but I'm so happy."

Annabeth sheepishly chuckled, knowing how Sally had kindly invited her into the family before she was even dating Percy. It felt like yesterday Annabeth had just started babysitting Estelle last fall...

"Me too: I'm happy too, Sally."

"Oh, you don't know how happy you make Percy and especially Estelle," Sally's voice was soft, "Oh, I'm going to cry—I said that I wouldn't cry till the ceremony but..."

Annabeth softly smiled at Sally then pulled the woman into a hug before pulling away and Sally quickly wiped her cheek with a smile.

Annabeth then noticed a familiar doggy tail and light blue dress from earlier from the corner of her eye and grinned, seeing Estelle, the flower girl, with Mrs. O'Leary, the flower dog. They both wore a light blue dress and matching flower crowns. Though, unlike Mrs. O'Leary, Estelle carried a basket of blue petals to throw down the aisle.

"Hello, Estelle," greeted Annabeth, "What's up?"

"Are you ready to go?" exclaimed Estelle,  "I really really want the wedding to start!'

"Yes, I am," laughed Annabeth, "I'm ready to get married."

Estelle clapped her hands together and beamed; she and Mrs. O'Leary then left, leaving Sally and Annabeth alone.

"Well, here we go," chuckled Sally as they walked toward the door, "Estelle has been very hype for this wedding: it's the only thing that she has talked about in the past weeks."

"I know," smiled Annabeth, "It's adorable: she is very happy that I'm getting married to Percy."

"I am too," grinned Sally, "I know this isn't a real wedding, but I do hope you and Percy will actually get married one day. I know, I know, I know life is unpredictable, but I truly hope you and Percy will be together forever."

"I do too," Annabeth softly smiled, "Oh, Sally, thank you, by the way, for, uh, walking me down the aisle."

"It's no problem, I don't really mind," the woman reassured, "Besides, I'm happy to walk you down the aisle."

(Annabeth DID NOT tell her dad or Helen about this, not knowing how they would react about this proposal and she really didn't want to know. Luckily, Sally has offered to walk her down the aisle and Annabeth was grateful for the woman.)

With a smile at one another, Sally and Annabeth walked to where Estelle, Mrs. O'Leary, and Thalia (her bridesmaid) awaited them. Her breath hitched, seeing the chairs, the archway, and Percy in the distance.

"...Oh, Elly!" exclaimed Thalia at Eselle, "Don't you and Mrs. O'Leary looked adorable with your matching outfits today!"

Estelle smiled and Mrs. O'Leary happily barked at Thalia. Annabeth watched as Thalia sheepishly smiled when the little girl complimented her outfit.

"Oh my, Elly, thank you!" Said Thalia, looking down at her yellow dress. "I really love this dress and the color very much—Now, that you mentioned it."

Estelle and Annabeth shared a look and giggled and a smile formed on Thalia's face as she looked at at Annabeth.

"Oh my gosh, you look beautiful, Annabeth!"

Annabeth smiled lovingly at Thalia, "Likewise, Thalia, you look amazing."

Thalia wore a mustard yellow wrap dress, white flats—something that Annabeth has never seen before—and her black shoulder-length hair was down and she wore a gold bracelet and silver earrings.

"Oh, stop it," blushed Thalia, "This is probably the one time that you'll see me in this outfit—Oh, the things I do for you, Annabeth."

"Oh? Well then, you must love me very much," teased Annabeth, unhooking her arm from Sally's.

She pulled Thalia into a hug, causing the girl to groan but, nevertheless, hugged her back. A smile formed on Annabeth's face and she pulled away, telling the girl she loves her.

Thalia sighed and half-smiled, "I love you too. I'm so happy that you're happy, Annabeth. Even if if this isn't a real wedding, I'm glad that you ask me to be your bridesmaid."

"I knew that you'll eventually like being the bridesmaid, Thalia," smirked Annabeth.

A faint smile formed on Thalia's face and she looked at the aisle that seemed so far yet so near before looking back at Annabeth.

"Well, I'm going to walk down the aisle now," smiled Thalia, "Take your time, Annabeth, walk down the aisle whenever you feel ready."

Annabeth nodded with a smile and watched as the guests (Percy and hers' friends) turned their heads at Thalia as she walked down the aisle. Annabeth's breath hitched and she looked at Estelle, feeling the little girl grabbing her hand.

"Whenever you're ready, Annabeth."

Annabeth's eyes softened at the little girl and she took a deep breath, "I'm ready."

Estelle grinned and with a nod from Sally, she and Mrs. O'Leary slowly walked down the aisle; Annabeth hooked her arm with Sally's and followed behind them, stepping on the fallen flower petals on the ground.

The guests quickly stood up at her entranc and Annabeth quickly spotted her friends in the rows with smiling faces: Cade shot Annabeth a thumbs and Ophelia held her hands close to her heart while Madeline and Addie beamed at her.

A grin instantly appeared on her face when her eyes met Percy's and he smiled lovingly at her.

Percy wore a white, buttoned-up shirt with a blazer and black trousers. His black hair was messy like always and fluttered in the wind. (It had seemed that no amount of hair gel could keep it down, but that was fine as Annabeth liked the messy hair.)

When Annabeth reached where Percy and Lucy stood, she unhooked her arms from Sally's and smiled at the two while Estelle, Sally, and Mrs. O'Leary sat in the front row.

Lucy wore a light, blue starry dress and white flats with her purple glass and instead of her usual ponytail, Lucy's black hair fell to her shoulder.

Instead of getting someone who was actually certified to marry them, Annabeth and Percy had decided to ask Lucy to do it because, well, this wasn't technically a proper wedding, so that didn't matter anyway. Besides, Lucy officiating them just seemed right...

"Hello, welcome family and friends!' exclaimed Lucy after instructing the guest to sit down, "We all have gathered here to celebrate the marriage of Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase—They thank you for being here and sharing this happy memory with them."

Annabeth sheepishly looked down while everyone clapped. A smile formed on her face at their glistening bracelets and her gaze lingered on the Solitaire Oval Opal ring Percy had proposed to her with in Central Park. She held back her tears, reminiscing the lover sunset and the glittering ring in the box that Percy held out to her on his knees.

Annabeth glanced at Percy whose his sea-green eyes shimmered at her and they softly smiled at one another.

"...We'll now start the declaration of intent," Lucy looked at Percy, "Will you, Percy, take Annabeth to be your wedded wife?"

Percy looked at Annabeth with a lovingly gaze before looking back at Lucy, "I do."

Lucy smiled and looked at Annabeth, "Will you, Annabeth, take Percy to be your wedded husband?"

"I do," grinned Annabeth.

Lucy smiled and looked between them,  "Next, I'm going to ask you guys to read the vows that you have written for each other."

Percy and Annabeth sheepishly blushed, causing everyone to laugh, and her cheeks flushed and tears blurred her vision as he read his vows first.

When Percy was done, Annabeth took out her vows and the only audible things were the sound of the waves and her soft voice as she read out her love for Percy. Annabeth softly smiled at Percy after she was done and wiped his happy tears.

"Those vows were sweet, you guys." smiled Lucy softly, "I think it's time for what everyone has been waiting for! By the power invested in me from the internet, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!"

Everyone cheered as Percy cupped Annabeth's face and pulled her into a long, passionate kiss. A smile formed on her face and her grey eyes shimmered at him as Percy pulled away.

"I love you, Seaweed Brain," she whispered.

"I love you too," he smiled, "Mrs. Wise Girl."

After the ceremony, they celebrate on the beach where laughter and smiles were exchanged between everyone.

Standing on the deck of the beach house they had rented, Annabeth sipped her mocktail while watching Thalia, Estelle, and Mrs. O'Leary play Frisbee and cheered as Mrs. O'Leary caught the blue Frisbee in her mouth.

Her grey eyes drifted over to Percy, who was talking to Lucy and Leo nearby. As if her (fake) husband could feel her gaze, he looked over at Annabeth and they exchanged smiles.

Annabeth then smiled as Cade, who was carrying a plate of spaghetti, and Ophelia, holding a glass of mocktail, joined her on the deck.

"Hey, Ophelia! Hey, Cade! How are you guys enjoying the party so far?!" Annabeth then chuckled, "Cade, I can see that you're enjoying the food."

Cade had changed their style for the wedding and felt flustered from doing so, but Annabeth and Ophelia had reassured them that it looked fine. They wore a light white skirt and a blue bell sleeve shirt with boots and their black hair was down and tucked behind their ears, allowing their piercings to be visible in the light.

Cade beamed after finishing their plate of spaghetti, "I am! The food is the best food I ever ate! Sally is so awesome."

"I agree. Sally is one genius woman and she's my mother-in-law now," Annabeth then added with a smile, "Well, not really, but who cares?!"

"Lucky you," smiled Cade, scraping the sauce off the plate with their fork. "You're going to be surrounded by the best people in life, Sally and Estelle—Fuck, I should have married Percy."

Annabeth and Ophelia laughed and Cade grinne, knowing that they would never marry Percy.

"Are you having fun, Ophelia?" asked Annabeth, smiling at the brown-haired girl. "Hmm?"

"I am!" exclaimed Ophelia, "I'm having so much fun! Also, congrats on getting married! You're technically Annabeth Jackson now!"

Annabeth chuckled and sheepishly blushed, "Yes, I am. Haha, Annabeth Jackson!? That's so weird to think about."

"Well, personally, I like it," smirked Percy, causing Annabeth to gasp in surprise, and he wrapped an arm around her waist, "Don't you too, Annabeth?"

Annabeth giggled, "I do like it, Percy Jackson."

Percy smiled then kissed her; Annabeth quickly pulled away with flushed cheeks, hearing Ophelia and Cade chuckle.

"Babe, do you want me to get more spaghetti for you?" offered Ophelia, seeing the empty plate in Cade's hand.

Cade blushed and nodded, "Yes, please, the spaghetti is so amazing! You should try it!"

Ophelia chuckled and traded Cade her glass of mocktail for their plate then excused herself to food table; Cade took a sip of the mocktail and nodded approvingly.

"I like this mocktail," Cade twirled the glass in their hand, "I don't usually like mocktails but this one, I like."

"Me too, it's really good," Annabeth finished her glass then said, "Hey, I'm going to refill my glass—"

"Here, Annabeth, you can have my glass," Percy gave Annabeth his glass and took hers. "I'll refill yours, Mrs. Jackson."

Annabeth blushed with a smirk, "Well then, thank you, Mr. Jackson."

Percy smiled with a wink at Annabeth then left. Shortly after, Estelle, Mrs. O'Leary, and Estelle made their way to Annabeth and Cade.

"You guys are done playing Frisbees, huh?" asked Annabeth, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," nodded Thalia then explained, "Estelle wanted to eat something so we decided to stop playing—speaking of lunch, I'll be back, Estelle!"

"What the Goddess wants, she shall get," laughedd Annabeth, looking down at Estelle. "Is that right?"

Estelle only giggled and Mrs. O'Leary barked. Annabeth smiled and fixed the flower crown on Estelle's head then bend down so so they could be at the same level.

"Hey, Mrs. O'Leary," Said Annabeth softly as Mrs. O'Leary came over and nuzzled her, "Are you enjoying the wedding? Are you having fun?"

Mrs. O'Leary barked and grinned, causing Annabeth to chuckle and ruffle the black-haired dog's fur.

"How about you, Estelle?" smiled Annabeth. "Are you having fun?"

Estelle jumped up and down and exclaimed, "Of course! Everyone I love is here and you and Percy finally got married! I'm having fun sooo much! I got to build sandcastles with Madeline and Addie, I got to mix drinks with Lucy, and—You, Percy, and I should do something later!"

"Sure, that sounds fun," beamed Annabeth. "I'm so glad that you're having fun!"

"And I'm so glad that you're officially apart of the family!" cheered Estelle, hugging her. "I love you, Annabeth!!"

A small smile formed on Annabeth's face and she said softly, "I love you too, Estelle."

Ophelia, Thalia, and Percy eventually returned with food and drinks and they sat at a nearby table and ate.

"I have to make a toast to the bride and groom," Thalia raised her glass and looked at Percy and her, "May I?"

"Oh?" a smile formed on Annabeth's face and she glanced at Percy before looking back at Thalia, "Go ahead, Thalia."

Thalia got up from her seat and looked at Percy and Annabeth with a soft smile, "I like to say that you both are dorks but you're each other's dorks and I wish you two all the health, wealth, and happiness in the world, Mrs. Wise Girl and Mr. Seaweed Brain."

Annabeth smiled and blushed when Percy gave her a quick kiss on the cheeks and they raised their glass to Thalia's toast.  A curious smile formed on Annabeth's face as Percy raised his glass and request to make a toast.

"I would like to make a toast to teenage memories."

A smile formed on everyone's face at Percy's suggestion and they picked up their glass of mocktails—Estelle picked up her cup of orange juice—and raised it high in the air.

"Here's to teenage memories!"

It was evening and they spent the entire day on the beach, celebrating the wedding and enjoying the beautiful day. The sun was setting and Apollo had blessed them with another gorgeous sunset where the yellow hues blended with the pink and blues. It reminded her of the Lover sunset the day Percy had proposed to her underneath.

Their family and friends had left, leaving Percy and Annabeth on the beach, and they embraced the peaceful serenity between them and the shimmering ocean.

She glanced at Percy and  his sea-green eyes met her grey ones; Annabeth sheepishly smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder, gazing at the waves.

"What is it, Annabeth?" Percy gently nudged her,  "I know that you want to say something."

Annabeth blushed and glanced up at Percy, "What are we doing for our 'honeymoon'? I know you said it was a surprise, but I'm just curious."

"Well, Wise Girl," Percy chuckled, "I can't tell you as it would ruin the surprise and that would defeat the entire point."

She pouted, "Seaweed Brain! You can't do this to me! Can you at least tell me when we're going?"

"Fine, but only because you look so cute right now," smiled Percy softly, "Our honeymoon is going to take at least a day or two and it wouldn't take that long to get there."

"A day or two?" Annabeth frowned then slowly asked, "Are we going out of Manhattan? Perhaps to Brooklyn? Hmm?"

Annabeth smirked, watching Percy's ears reddened at her words, and nudged him. From the blush on his cheeks, she knew that she had figured it out.

"Oh, you're so adorable," gushed Annabeth, pinching his cheeks. "But I think you already know that, right?"

"Right," grinned Percy, "And you're so gorgeous and beautiful, you know that, right!?"

A smile formed on Annabeth's face and she sheepishly looked away with a blush. Annabeth then gasped as Percy's lips touched her neck all over before meeting her lips and giggled.

"Look at me," whispered Percy, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, and she looked at him, "I love you, Annabeth."

His sea-green eyes shimmered and Annabeth's breath hitched. Percy Jackson looked like a Greek god in the afterglow.

Annabeth's eyes softly flickered and she smiled, "I love you too, Percy."

Percy grinned and cupped her face, pulling her toward him. His lips touched hers and Annabeth felt herself melt into the kiss like she was in heaven. She ran her fingers through his black hair and deepened the kiss.

This love was new. This love was different. This love was magical. And something that she would never give up.

"I know this wedding was fake, merely for fun," whispered Percy when they finally pulled away from each other, "But I hope to actually marry you one day, Annabeth Chase."

"I can't wait, Percy Jackson."

[1/2/24]: the end!!! thank you for reading! <3 hope you enjoy it :)

[4/18/21] author's note! We finally reached the last chapter of Act 4 and it's so crazy to know that this act has last 4 months—A lot has happened during this act that I would personally deemed as a bit too extreme but hey! this is a fanfic haha! I didn't plan the act is ended like this and I had a whole different ending but I realized that in mid-act that it wasn't going to work so here we are! I hope you enjoyed act 4–I know that toward the end that it was just a mess! Anyways, I'll post act divider soon so look out for that! I just wanted to say thank you guy so much for sticking with me to the end of act 4! I love you so much and I'm so grateful for you!! <33 Thank you for reading and have a good day/night! Till, next time—Much Love, Lucinda! 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.8K 50
Tris and Tobias have been going out for a year now, seeing as they are in their Senior year there will be some complications. They try to manage pick...
21.6K 582 25
Percy didn't choose her. Annabeth. He chose his career over Annabeth. What if time had decided to show him what his life would be like if he had cho...
6.7K 329 23
Adley Emerson is your typical fourteen year old Christian girl....Loves Jesus, Jesus music, and the people who make Jesus music. Especially one band...
291K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...