I Thought The Prophecy of Sev...

By snoopyloves

Anoop and Shalimar think they're two normal girls, both with ADHD and dyslexia. They're best friends and sist... More

I Thought The Prophecy Of 7 Was Complete?! ( One Direction/Percy Jackson)
Chapter 1~ We almost got Killed by our Math Teacher!?!
Chapter 2~ Where the Heck am I?!?
Chapter 4 ~ I Have A Twin?!
Chapter 5 ~ Camp Half-blood
Chapter 6 ~ Look Who Decided to Drop in
Chapter 7 ~ Campfire
Chapter 8 ~ Official Demigod!
chapter 9~ BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
Chapter 10 ~ Trouble...

Chapter 3~ Hot Girl from the Ocean at 3:00!

396 7 0
By snoopyloves

Chapter 3- Hot Girl from the Ocean at 3:00!

Zayn's POV

It was just another ordinary day at Camp. I had just finished my training on the Rock Climbing wall, so I was taking a rest before heading to the arena to Spar with the boys. They were playfully fighting behind me so I turned around to watch them. That's when I heard a weak feminine voice say “help”.

I turned toward the voice and a girl was coming out of the ocean. I started walking towards her, but I stopped. How did she get here? Was she like us? Probably, because mortals can't pass the magical barriers. She started slowly stumbling her way towards me.

“Love, what's your name and how did you get here?” I asked her. She didn't answer, and just looked around the camp with wide eyes. That's what everyone does when they first see camp.

“Hey Zayn, who's there with you?” Louis shouted.

They all ran over and we formed a circle around the girl. She looked extremely weak and battered, like she been in a fight. There were rips in her jacket and jeans and the ends of her hair looked like it had been burnt. She looked like she was going to pass out in any second. As I started to study her features, she looked up at me and I felt my breath get taken away. Her eyes. Her eyes were a beautiful, piercing, pale grey. I had never seen more beautiful eyes in my life and that's saying a lot because all of my sibling have beautiful eyes, us being the children of Aphrodite. Once I had gotten over the beauty of her eyes, I could see the exhaustion and worry in them. She came here for a reason, most likely, a problem.

“Love, what's your name and where you from?" Harry questioned. She looked like she just realized something and her focus was back on the question.

“Oh yeah... Umm, I'm Shalimar-” Shalimar. That's a beautiful name, perfect for her. “- and I honestly don't know how I got here but..... I was at my teacher's house and some monster was chasing me and my BFF.... Then my friend Anoop told me to jump out the window and get help bu--”

She didn't get to finish because her legs gave out and she fell into my arms. What will we do with her? At that very moment, a Trident appeared over her head. We all gasped and her body went limp. A trident. None of us looked away, until the symbol faded. A trident. Poseidon. Harry. We all slowly turned to him and his gaze was locked on the beautiful girl in my arms, his sister.

“Hands off my sister Malik.” Harry growled at me. With that, he took her out of my arms and started to carry her like a baby.

“C'mon boys, lets take her to the Big House and get Chiron to look at her.” Harry said, then sprinted off.

“Well he's gonna be a protective brother.” I muttered. Liam gave me an agreeing look, before Louis yelled “Wait for us Harry!” We quickly looked at each other, then ran off in the same direction as Harry.

Shalimar's POV

I was standing in an absolutely breath taking hall. It had high vaulted ceilings, white marble floors, elegant furniture and big windows... Oh my god! I think a mermaid just passed that window! Wait, but why does it look like I'm at the bottom of the ocean floor?

“Shalimar.” I hear strange voice warmly call my name.

The voice sounded so distantly familiar, but I could quite place where I hear it from. I turned around and to see a guy wearing a tacky Hawaiian shirt, cargo shorts, black reflector sunglasses and brown leather sandals. He had black, greased back hair. He was tall and just relatively, a big man, but he wasn't fat. He had wide shoulders and looked very built. I couldn't see his eyes because they were being shielded by his glasses. He smiled and started to walk towards me. I couldn't move. I know him from somewhere, I just know it, but where? When he was within a meter of me, I found the strength and took a step back.

“Where the heck am I and who are you?” I was starting to panic, but I was trying my hardest not to show it. The mans smile faltered and he sighed.

“We are in my undersea palace in the Pacific Ocean. As for who I am, do you have any idea for who I might be.” He questioned hopefully.

“Not the slightest idea, but do I know I've seen you before. Am I right?” He gave me a smile and reviled

“Yes, you have seen me before,-” I Knew it. “-but I didn't think you would remember. It's been quite a few years since you have seen me. None the less, I am your father.” What!? Did I just hear him right? No way this guy was my father! I tried speaking, but I couldn't utter the words. Things like this only happened in my mom's Soap Opera's.

“I'm sorry, but is this a joke? I swear, the exact same thing happened in Starwars.” My so called 'father', chuckled lightly to himself.

“No, this is not a joke Shalimar, why would I lie to my own daughter? I would just like to let you know, your life isn't going to be the same from this point on. You are my daughter and now everyone will know it. Your life will be put in danger a countless number of times, but if you ever need help, just know I am always here for you and all you need to do this ask. I will always be with you when ever you need me. I hear even Aphrodite has something in store for you, and that can never be good, considering she is the goddess of love. But what ever it may be, know you can always talk to me about it?” I had no idea what to say.

What did he mean my life will be put in danger a countless number of times? Everything was just too hard to process, so I found myself mumbling a very stupid sounding “okay.” The man smiled like I just said the most amazing thing in the world, which I totally didn't.

“Well, you must wake up now Shalimar, your friend Anoop is in a little bit of a pickle. If you would like someone to explain this farther to you, just ask your brother Harry. I will also tell your brothers Percy-” The man smiled proudly at the mention of that name. “-and Tyson to drop by Camp Half-blood to meet you. Goodbye Shalimar. Tell your mother she is a goddess among all mortal women.”

“Wait! No, stop!” He can't just leave after he has told me all this! He needs to explain himself! I am about to argue more, when I feel the image of the pristine castle fade.

“Don't give her too much! It could kill her!” I heard a familiar males voice snap.

Kill me? I felt all my muscles aching like I had been run over by a car. Twice. That's how horrible I felt. Someone was giving me a warm, brownie tasting liquid and it felt so good going down my throat. This could kill me? It tasted like heaven, if you ask me. I could literally already feel myself getting better.

“Sorry man. I still can't get over the fact that she's your sister.”

“I can. I mean, just look at them. She kind of looks like a girl version of Harry?” They”re talking about me? I wonder who I look like the girl version of.

“I bet he's just happy he finally has someone living in the Poseidon Cabin with him.” I groaned to tell them I was awake.

They all stop talking and I felt someone take my hand. After a few moments, my eyes fluttered open to see that I was lying down, and I had 5 good looking guys towering over me. They were the same guys from the beach. I heard them all gasp and they looked shocked at me. I stared back at them in question.

“Her eyes.” The cute blond one finally declared.

“That's not possible. They were grey just hours before. Only the eyes of the Aphrodite kids change colour like that, and only if they're special.” The black haired boy said.

He kept his intense gaze on me and to lighten his serious mood, I smiled a bit at him. He gladly returned it with his own dazzling smile. I felt little butterflies in my stomach when he did. If Anoop knew what just happened when this boy smiled at me, she would flip.

“ANOOP!” I suddenly shrieked and tried to jump out of the bed, but all the boys pushed me back down.

I have to help her! She needs me! I struggled against them, then I jumped up from the bed, onto the curly haired boys back, causing him to fall face first into the bed and I landed on the hardwood floor. I sprinted for the door but before I got there, a muscled pair of arms wrapped themselves firmly around my waist from behind me. I started screaming and trying to uselessly hit them off me in attempt to escape. The person tighten their grip and I screamed louder.

“Liam! Loosen your grip on her! You're scaring her!” At once, the person's grip on my waist thankfully, got much looser.

I took that chance to stomp on his foot with all my might and he cried out in pain. I swiftly snatched the dagger at his waist belt and pointed it to his throat. No one moved. The boy with the short brown hair looked from my eyes to the knife pointed at his throat and nervously licked his lips.

“Woah..” A voice muttered in appraisal and shock. Then for some reason, they all started smiling and clapping.

“What!?” I asked them.

“Shalimar, amazing job! Nobody ever beats Liam! You're gonna be an awesome addition to Camp Half-blood.” The guy with the devil-ish glint in his eye and side swept brown hair said.

“Beginners luck.” The guy, Liam smirked. They're wasting time! Urggg!

“Stop! The reason I'm here is because my best friend is about to be eaten by some snake eared bird thing! We need to save her and we need to go now! I'm not letting my best friend get killed by some ugly monster that was my math teacher!” I screamed at them.

Wow, if someone had seriously said that to me, I think I would put them in a mental hospital. But those boy? Oh no, not them.

They just ran out the door as soon as I told them and yelled “lets go then!”

I was on a chariot with the 5 boys and we were almost to Vancouver. The ride from New York to Vancouver was a surprisingly short, 20 minutes, but it still didn't feel fast enough. In that time, the boys had each intruded themselves and told me a bit about camp and who I was. I was a demigod. One of the gods from Olympus (yes, like REAL gods) had relations with my mortal parent and here I was. I had the blood of a god running through my veins, and not just any god, but one of the most powerful gods on Olympus. Poseidon, god of the seas. The guy that I talked to in my dream, he was a god, and he was my dad! That meant that my half brother was the boy with the curly hair and green eyes; Harry. He had the reins and he kept talking to the Pegasus. You think that's weird, the Pegasus would talk back to him! When I pointed it out, the 4 boys looked confused, but then Harry called out from the front of the chariot.

“It's a Poseidon thing! He's also the creator of horses, so Poseidon kids can speak with them. If the boys forgot that then they are all failures as demigods!” Then the boys started playfully arguing and making fun of each other.

Zayn was the only one not bothering with the boys childishness so he told me why I was at Camp Half-blood. Camp Half-blood was a special place for Greek demigods, where they could train and learn to master their powers, for if they ever left camp or went on a quest. He explained how all demigods have a scent. The more powerful the god, the more powerful the scent. Monsters can smell this scent and that's why demigods get attacked by monsters. In Camp Half-blood, there is this magical border which only demigods and creature along that line can cross. Mortals can't get in and neither can monsters. It's the only safe place on earth for Greek demigods.

“Hey lads, and lass, we're here.” Harry spoke up from behind the reins. I gave a sigh of relief. “Let's go save my best friend!”

Harry decided to crash through the windows of Mrs. C's house and land in her living room. “Smart thinking dear brother.” I snarled. I don't think you would like it either if you crashed through glass. He turned to me and gave a cheeky smile, while I rolled my eyes. Louis jumped out of the chariot even before it landed and he disappeared around a hallway corner. Once the chariot was on the ground, the rest of us jumped off and started down the same hallway Louis went down. The echoing scream and Anoop filled the house as she and Louis rounded the corner. She was swinging a bat at him and screaming.

“ANOOP STOP!” She looked up at me and dropped the bat. She ran straight for me.

“SHALIMAR! YOU CAME!” We crushed each other in a bone breaking hug.

“I was afraid I came too late. I ran into a lot of troubles.”

“Like what?” she asked.

“I blacked out, I woke up and somehow found myself on a beach near New York, blacked out again, had a realistic dream where some beachcomber guy said I was his daughter, who was apparently a god, woke up in a bed surrounded by 5 guys, and one of them just so happens to be my brother and got here by a flying chariot pulled by talking Pegasus. Now, here I am!” I replayed my crazy day and Anoop smiled at me.

“No really what?”

“I just told you what! It's all true!” Her eyes got really big in realization to what I just said.

Wait! What the heck happened to Mrs. Crocker?!

“Anoop! Where's Mrs. Crocker?” I asked remembering why we had to save Anoop.

“I think.... I think I killed her. I stabbed her with that spear and she turned into gold powder.”

“Yeah, you pretty much killed that monster. She's gone to Tartarus now. It could be days, weeks, months or even years until she reforms again. That's as close to dead your gonna get with monsters. You're lucky if they don't reform in your life time. And lass, you can really bring a bat down hard on someones head.” Louis exclaimed. I looked, and saw a bloody wound on the side of his head.

“I am so-” Anoop started, but Louis stopped her.

“Hey, its okay. Things happen. My fault for having a head shaped like a baseball.” He joked.

“Do you have a guardian living by Shalimar?” Niall questioned. Shoot! That meeting with my mom! She needed to tell us something important today.

“Yeah, my mom lives around here. Maybe about 15 minutes by car, 2 seconds by chariot.”

A/N~ Here a fun fact guys! Shalimar and I actully are the bestest friends and known each other for about 10year now! aha most of the things we write will be true and will reflect on our personallite. But other times it will be fake because we need some kind of drama for the book. Keep reading/sharing/vote to ! Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2K 62
Nico di Angelo is finally happy. He's learning to accept himself for his sexuality and as a son of Hades. After everything horrible that has happened...
9.2K 7 1
(𝐧.) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚.❞ ...
19.2K 598 43
Happening sometime after Camp Jupiter and Half-Blood Hill unite. Percy and Annabeth are finally looking forward to peace and quiet. They've had a h...
51.5K 1.4K 50
Kidnapped, separated, forced to save the world by condescending gods-Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson don't need any more immortals on their doorstep...