immortality comes as seven [b...

By JustinMochii

bts sickfics. i appreciate all the love and support im getting on this book! although this book is coming to... More

Information💫🌻
Tagged || ⚽️✨
🥳Birthday Chapter 🥳
Jin || Astraphobia
Suga || Snake bite
Hoseok || Appendix
Namjoon || Hypothermia pt. 1
Namjoon || Hypothermia pt. 2
Jimin || Heat exhsuation
Taehyung || Stomach Flu
Jungkook || Twisted ankle
Jin || Burned
Suga || Double Trouble
Hoseok || Heart Attack
Namjoon || Migraine
Jimin || Infected
TaeHyung || Back Pain
Jungkook || Cold
Jin || Nosebleed
Suga || OCD 📕
Hoseok || Nerve Damage
Namjoon || Flu
Jimin || "Help"
Suga || OCD 📗
TaeHyung || Cyst
Jungkook || Hepatitis
Suga || OCD 📘
Jungkook || Seizure
TaeHyung || Cyst pt. 2
Jimin || abused
Namjoon || food poisoning
Hoseok || run away
Suga || asthma flare up
Jin || brain tumor
Christmas special || ot7
Jungkook || cystic fibrosis
Jimin || accused
Namjoon || asthma
Hoseok || car crash
Suga || OCD📙
Jin || allergic reaction
Ot7 || by my side
Jungkook || faking
Taehyung || broken leg
Namjoon || SSHL
Hoseok || Fainted(ish)
hello.
the end of an era. <3

Jimin || Maculopapular

3.3K 61 118
By JustinMochii

The motivation for writing about some people kidnapping Jimin has hit its all time low. I'll write it another time, thanks.

I attempted to write part two to Jimin "Help", but I was extremely unmotivated for that, so yea. You got this instead.

I hope you enjoy sad Jimin. Because that's what you get.

~~~~

Namjoon and Hoseok sat outside peacefully, both engaged in their own things. One was scrolling through his phone, reading anything and everything that came across his screen, and the other was just enjoying the sky. Finally, a week and a half where BTS could do whatever they desired. Without worrying about having to wake up early and go somewhere, to do something.

The two were having a good time outside, enjoying the breeze outside the main house. They had just arrived, and the two had made a promise to each other, that at least four times that week, they would come outside at night, and just enjoy.

Yes, they would have to film In The Soop, but that wasn't for another four days. They had four days without cameras. Finally.

Jimin had spotted the boys while he was making his way up the stairs to his room. I guess I could spare ten minutes to sit out there. He thought to himself. He wasn't really feeling his best, and wanted to get some rest before shooting, but, now that he had seen them chilling out and relaxing, he wanted that too. Instead of tossing and turning for hours on end before actually falling asleep. Staring at the night sky seemed much more peaceful.

"Hi, hyungs." He said as he took a seat next to Namjoon.

"Oh, hello Jimin. Safe travels?" The boys didn't ride together, mostly because they had different schedules. But also because they didn't always have the option of a car big enough to take all seven of them. Jungkook and Jimin had gone together, and just arrived in the late afternoon. "I haven't seen Jungkook yet, how long have you been here?" Namjoon leaned over to give Jimin a hug. Hoseok walked over to do the same.

"We have some Kimchi in the fridge. We didn't know how long it would take you guys to get here, so we left you some leftovers. Taehyung got here at like eleven this morning, so you guys were last." (okay low key kimchi is fire.. Haven't had it in a good month tho)

"I heard, it was a good drive. But I'm not really hungry right now, I just wanted to come here and wind down. It's been a long day."

"Oh.. Did you need anything? Did the drive make you feel sick, or something?" Hoseok mostly got seasick, so he did know a thing or two about motion sickness. "We have the-"

"Hyung. I'm fine, just feeling a bit sick."

"Like, sick sick?" Namjoon asked, he moved so he could pull Jimin's hood over his head.

"Yea, I think it's a cold. I'll ask for cold medicine later though. It's nothing too bad. I should be fine by the time cameras start rolling."

"Maybe you should head to bed then, if that's your goal." Hoseok told him. It was getting late anyways.

"Alright."

Jimin headed inside after his chat with the two 94' liners. The two were really close off camera, it was hard to see that sometimes. The first person he went to was Yoongi. "Hey hyung, do you happen to have any cold medicine?"

"Oh, yea. Are you feeling sick? I have some in my toiletries bag, just search for it and it'll come up."

"Just think I have a cold coming on. Why haven't you unpacked yet? You were the first person here, since when? Yesterday morning?"

"I'm busy."

"It's a vacation-- you have no schedule.."

"Get the medicine and go." He chuckled, returning to his laptop. Who knew what he was doing, but Jimin was too in search of medicine to care. His nose was clogged, his head slightly pounded, and he felt uncomfortably warm. Sure, it was nothing that would have him bedridden, but he didn't want to be filming when he wasn't at his best.

He downed the pills with some water, and headed to bed.

~~~~

"Ready boys? Jimin how are you feeling?" Message had spread about Jimin's cold, which thankfully had passed just in time to start shooting. It was the second day of filming In The Soop, and the boys were  somewhat excited.

"Ready!"

*
Jimin and Jungkook were playing table tennis. (ping pong) All of a sudden, his muscles spasmed, and he had to drop his paddle. "Ouch.." He rubbed the back of his neck, and as if on cue, jungkook had hit the ball, it bounced off the table, and hit Jimin on the head. "Ouch."

Jungkook didn't laugh like he normally would. "Are you okay? What happened? I didn't mean to hit you! I'm sorry!"

"No, no it's okay. I just think my muscles are in bad shape."

"I can ask them for some tape, maybe you need a rest."

"Yea, maybe. Thanks Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook tried to be gentle when putting on the tape, but Jimin kept squirming around in pain, and he couldn't get it properly. But then again, Jimin refused to get the medical staff involved. "Just sit still.."

"I can't! It hurts!" Jimin laughed, Jungkook didn't find it funny. "I don't know how else to tell you!" Jungkook pulled on the tape again, which made Jimin hiss in pain. Jimin felt something odd about his muscle pain this time around. It wasn't just in his neck and shoulders, not even his legs and arms, but everywhere. His torso, his thighs, his forearms. Everything felt tight, and like he hadn't gotten a good stretch in in months. He hated it.

"I'm almost done, just one left." Jimin almost cried right then and there.

~~~~

"Taehyung, do you have any lotion?"

"Of course I do, I can't go any where without it." Taehyung's skin always got dry, it had nothing to do with cholinergic urticaria though. It was just him. "Here, let me get it for you." He said, getting up to grab the bottle.

Jimin unconsciously took a whiff. "Smells nice,"

"I know, that's why I picked it."

Jimin's skin was honestly scary to look at. It was all red and irritated. He was wearing sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt, thank goodness, so no one could see. He was honestly starting to get worried for himself, this couldn't be good.

He woke up the next morning feeling awful. He laid in bed, silently crying. His muscles ached, his face and skin was itchy. He felt feverish and he was dizzy, he hadn't even left the bed yet. It was nearly eleven, and for the past three hours, he had been crying to himself, wondering why everything hurt so badly.

His stomach was sore, but he wasn't nauseous. His water that he was randomly drinking throughout the night was now empty, and his covers were thrown off the bed. He was hoping none of the members would come try to wake him up, he was exhausted. But it was inevitable, they were surely starting on lunch now.

"Jimin!" Hoseok sang as he walked into the room. "It's time to get up, you need to eat." (jimin's song.. I love.) He caught one glimpse of Jimin's face-- "oh my, honey what's happened? Are you feeling bad?"

"I don't know.."

"You've got a rash or hives or something-- it's all over your face. Here, let me see." He rolled Jimin's shirt sleeve up. "Oh baby.." He lifted his shirt to see his stomach. There was no positive response. "Oh dear... I'll call the doctor okay? You stay here."

"It wasn't as bad yesterday.."

"It was here yesterday? And you didn't tell us?" Jimin nodded. "Honey.. You need to tell us these things." He leaves the room. Jimin curls himself into a tight ball, but winces when it pulls at his muscles.

Soon enough, Jin comes into the room. "Oh my gosh-.. Jimin how do you feel?"

"Sick.."

"Okay wait, I need to check something okay? I need to make sure it's not maculopapular." He presses down on the rash, and it doesn't go away. Then, he feels his forehead for a fever. "I don't like the look of this, Jimin-ah."

Jimin just groans, he's way too tired for this. "I'm getting the thermometer, stay here." Jin says, not waiting for a response before he rushes out of the room. He comes back into the room only seconds later, thermometer in hand. "Open." He lays the thermometer underneath Jimin's tongue. "101.7. Jimin this isn't good. What hurts, love?" (38.7 C)

Jimin feels heavy, and fuzzy. "M' head hurts.. And I feel achy.. Chest hurts too.."  He's starting to doze off again.

"You can't sleep yet, honey. We need to know if we should take you to a hospital first. There aren't many around here." They were out in the middle of nowhere, the closest hospital was over an hour drive North.

"He's coming at two. He said as soon as he can he'd come, but this was the quickest Jimin could get in." Hoseok said as he walked in the room. "He said if he becomes unconscious, even if for a few seconds, or if he starts throwing up to take him to the hospital."

"Do you feel like you are going to throw up, Jimin?" Jimin shook his head. His stomach was sore, but he didn't feel nauseous. "Good. How about I get you some fever reducers? I'll be right back." Jin said.

~~~~

It was almost three hours later. The doctor should be coming any minute now. Jimin had been in bed all day, the staff afraid that he was contagious, and wanted him to stay as far away from the other members as possible. The only people allowed in his room were Hobi and Jin, who had only entered the room once since first seeing Jimin. They themselves had made sure to wash their hands often.

"Why can't I go see him? I'm worried." Taehyung pouted. "I haven't seen him in a week, and now he's sick."

"Taehyung-ah, we told you: we don't need you getting sick as well."

"I'll be careful!"

"Taehyung." Taehyung looked like a kicked puppy. His eyes went big and he slumped his shoulders. The staff members sighed. "Fine, you have twenty minutes." Taehyung skipped along to the slightly older member's room, and shut the door behind him.

"Jiminie~ How do you feel?" He whispered. Jimin was huddled up under the blankets, shivering. "Hyung?" Jimin looked so fragile, taehyung didn't want to hurt him.

"C-cold.." He whispered. Taehyung couldn't tell if the older's face was flushed with fever, or if the rash had covered his whole face to the point where he looked extremely sunburnt. Jimin shook hard with each shiver. His inhales scared Taehyung.

"Oh my, I didn't know it was this bad." Taehyung grabbed the thermometer from the nightstand. He laid it under Jimin's tongue and waited for the beep. "Jin hyung!" He yelled. "Help!" He didn't know what to do at this point. The number on the small screen was way too high for his liking.

"Wha' is't?"

"Too high Jimin, don't worry, we'll get you all better, okay?" Jimin nodded. He didn't know what it was, but it scared him.

"Yes? What's happened?" Jin called as he entered the room. Taehyung slid over to show him the thermometer. "104." (40 C) "That's it, I'm calling an ambulance. This doesn't seem right. I don't want to wait until it's too late."

Jimin whimpered, he was scared. His eyes welt with tears, but he didn't want to cry. It would sting, and moving hurt.

"It's okay, Jimin. We'll get it all figured out."

~~~~

"Get his vitals. Then set up an IV with fluid. He's burning, and we don't want to send him into shock." Jimin had let down his walls. He was crying now, he had been moved and poked and prodded, and he was over it. He wanted to go back to practically hibernating in his room, under the blankets, sulking. Alone.

There was a cool cloth on his forehead, and it only made him shiver harder. "Jimin, I'm going to prick you with a tiny little needle, okay?" One of the doctors told him. He shook his head repeatedly. "It'll be over before you know it."

Jimin whimpered as they wiped him skin with an alcohol pad. He whimpered as they set up the needle. He whimpered as they looked for a vein. He whimpered as the needle went in. He only settled when one of the nurses rubbed his arm up and down, caressing it gently, telling him it would be okay. They would take care of him.

Jin was pushed out of the room before they had even done anything. He was told to wait in the waiting room. All he wanted was to see Jimin, and hold his hand. Tell him that hyung was here for him.

The hospital smelled sterile, and it was strong. It was giving Jin a headache. He made his way to the receptionist, and bowed. "I'm here for Park Jimin. He was brought in by an ambulance a little while ago and I wanted to know when I can see him."

"Park Jimin.." She said, looking up his information. "You can see him now. He's in room B200. It's right down the hall and it will be the sixth left."

When Jin walked into the hospital room, he saw Jimin laying in bed, with the doctor just to his right.

"Oh hello. Kim Seokjin, is it?" The doctor said as he saw Jin entering.

"Yes," He greeted, bowing. Jimin smiled. "Is he okay?"

"Actually I was just about to come get you to inform you, we have Jimin's consent."

"Great." The doctor motioned for him to have a seat, which he did obediently.

"Luckily it's just an allergic reaction to any type of over the counter medication. The only concerning thing is the fever, once we get that down he will be free to go. Make sure he gets plenty of rest, and the infection will go away on its own. There is nothing to worry about. If it gets worse or doesn't improve in two weeks, call us and bring him in."

Jin nodded. "What type of over the counter medication was it exactly?"

"Lozenges. It's caused him to develop a maculopapular rash, and it's a pretty severe allergy. If he ever needs to get rid of a cough, go to your doctor and ask for medication. Over the counter won't do anymore."

"Yes, nim."

"You're welcome, have a great day boys." Jimin can only smile.

~~~~

~Hoseok requests open, still.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 148 17
You and sesshomaru have known each other when you guys were little and now you guys are married
177K 4.8K 18
I feel like there will never be enough bottom namjoon stories in wattpad. °°°°° © credits to @SEULCITY for the cover and @1STCORNDOG for the banner...
109K 5.5K 49
Namjoon finds himself to be the single father to his new sextuplets: Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. However, due to their pr...
710 56 13
You've recently found that owning a tea shop in Liyue can be quite the boring endeavor during the warm months of the year, something that should be o...