A Tale of Thousand Prompts

MayaReLuna

A bunch of Prompt ideas for ATOTS. You can comment your prompt ideas and I'll be writing it 😊 1: Protective... Еще

Chapter 1: Protective Tian
Chapter 2: Just rest on me
Chapter 3: Tian can cook
Chapter 4: Seizure (sequel to Chapter 1)
Chapter 5: Tian's Happiness
Chapter 6: Sleepy Tian
Chapter 7: Tul meets Phupha
Chapter 9: Forgetful Birthday Boy
Chapter 10: Possessive Phupha
Chapter 11: Teasing PhuTian
Chapter 12: One by One
Chapter 13: Comfort Cuddle
Chapter 14: The Whole Truth
Chapter 15: Always The Second Place
Chapter 16: Don't Give Up So Easily
Chapter 17: Tian has a fever

Chapter 8: Longtae's Crush

1.3K 31 3
MayaReLuna

Prompt: Longtae ends up realizing his crush on Tian and tried to keep a distance but Tian isn't having it so he doesn't leave Longtae alone until the latter explains why he is being avoided.
____________________________________

For some time, he thought he just admired the beloved teacher. But no, his feelings were a full-time crush. He realizes this when he couldn't stand looking in the direction where Tian and Phupha were despite teasing them together all the time. He couldn't look straight at them after everyone's attention is busy teasing the ranger and teacher. Especially the way they frustratingly tiptoed around each other but still had no label.

He really thought it was all admiration. He kept thinking about how he admired Tian's courageous acts, admires the passion and patience the teacher had for the children, admires how he never lets anyone silence him when something is unjust for him, admires his forgiving and understanding character despite being outcasted by everyone, admires his smiles and how bright his eyes can be, his laugh that can make anyone's day, his--

Before Longtae can think any further than that, he shook his head and walked inside their house. He cannot have a crush on Tian. They're best friends! And it would be awkward between them if Tian found out. He just has to avoid Tian for some time and this crush he has for him will go away. Easy. If only his dad would stop giving him looks as if he knows how he feels for the beloved teacher.

Longtae stayed in the house the entire day and although his mom was worried, she thought he was just exhausted. But Khama knew his son well, and he can't blame the poor boy if he has feelings for Tian. The problem was that Tian and Phupha are practically glued to each other's hips, will never see one without the other. Everyone knew of their feelings, they were practically obvious about as well. But only one person knew of Longtae's feelings and that was Khama. He knows his son and this boy will obviously distance himself from the teacher.

"You can't avoid him, Longtae. You need to face the fact that you like him." Khama said when his wife went out.

"W-what do you mean, dad?" Longtae asked.

"You know what I mean. You saw the results of the unsaid feelings that Khun Tian and Chief Phupha had. It was a disaster, but when they talked it out, told everything to each other, said what they felt, the tension and emotions that they had bottled up was gone and they finally had understood each other. You, my boy, should just tell Khun Tian." Khama advised as he pats Longtae's shoulder.

"But Dad, I can't do that. It would be so awkward between me and P'Tian. Also, Chief wouldn't really be too happy to see me with P'Tian. Remember the time he got so jealous of how I and P'Tian were always together and still had communication with one another? He wouldn't stop looking at me until I reassured him that all P'Tian ever really talks about was him!" Longtae said.

"Well, you choose. You lose your friendship with Khun Tian because you hid your feelings and distanced yourself from him or you tell him how you feel so that the emotions you have can be gone from your chest." Khama said.

"Dad, I'm only going to distance myself until my crush for him goes away. That's it. After that, we'll be back to normal." Longtae said.

"Avoiding him will not remove your feelings for him, my son. It will only grow bigger because you'd be missing his presence even more." Khama said.

Longtae sighed and just laid his head on the table. Khama chuckled and ruffled his son's hair before standing up and going outside. Longtae could hear the voices of the kids, the villagers' laughter, Yod's unique singing, and Tian's laugh. How he managed to hear the teacher's laugh was beyond him. He wanted to go out and have fun with them but he can't bear to see the loving looks Phupha and Tian will be displaying out there. So, he took his camera, went outside, and walked to the back of the house where no one can see him. He walked aimlessly without really thinking where he should go. He took pictures of the flowers that were about to bloom, the birds that were standing at the branches of the trees, the butterflies that fly right in front of him. He did nothing but that until he noticed he got to the waterfalls. He sighed and sat down on the rock beside the water. He looked at the water just flowing down and he doesn't know how long he was doing that. All he knows is that someone suddenly sat beside him. When he looked, it was Tian.

Tian smiled at him and asked, "What are you doing out here?"

Longtae was speechless. He just looked at Tian's eyes, wide-eyed. When he finally gets the courage to talk, he stutters. "I w-wanted to go to-- I mean to go and just take p-pictures by myself." Can he kick himself? Is it possible?

"Aow, you should have told me so I could go with you," Tian said.

"You're always with Chief. I figured if you tagged along, he would be there too." Longtae muttered with bitterness. He wished Tian didn't notice but he was always observant.

"I can just tell him to let us be, we're not always together," Tian said as he gives Longtae a questioning look.

"Well, with how lovesick he is with you, I feel like he wouldn't last long until he comes along and I don't want to be your third wheel," Longtae said as he looked away.

Tian grew more concerned with Longtae's action. "Is everything alright?" he asked.

"Mn." Longtae only said as he looked through the photos in his camera.

"You sure? It seems like--" Before Tian can finish, Longtae stood up. "Everything's fine, Phi. Just leave me alone, please." Longtae said before running back to the forest.

Tian tried to call out for him but the boy disappeared quicker than he thought. He doesn't know what ticked Longtae off but he is going to find out what's wrong. Good thing Chief Phupha will be gone for a few weeks due to a mission from his commander. He won't have to deal with a jealous boyfriend while he figures out, what's wrong with Longtae.

____________

When Phupha left, Tian had set out to go and visit Longtae but when he got to his house, Khama said he went out.

When dinner came and Khama invited him, Longtae really kept a distance and tried to do a bunch of stuff to avoid talking to him.

The next day, when he and the kids were playing, Longtae walked by and the kids pulled him to play with them. He saw how the boy was about to agree but then saw Tian and told the kids next time.

Around afternoon, Khama asked everyone to work together to put up a celebration for Kalae's birthday. Tian and Longtae both had work to do together but the latter still kept his distance and even avoided looking at him.

Evening came, everyone was celebrating Kalae's birthday and when Tian tried to sit next to Longtae, the latter stood up and went to the middle of the villagers. Tian sighed.

This kept happening for a 2 weeks. And for that 2 weeks, Tian did not give up and tried to still approach Longtae. Longtae on the other hand finds it harder to distance himself from Tian since he always looked like a kicked puppy whenever Longtae distanced himself from the teacher. It's a good thing, none of the villagers, the kids, nor the rangers noticed their behavior. But, of course, Khama noticed. He can only sigh and shook his head at his son.

One time, Longtae just stepped out of their door when he saw Tian already there waiting for him, he finds himself running back inside and just stayed there all day. When nighttime came, his dad told him that Tian was there the whole day, waiting for Longtae to come out. Of course, he felt bad. He doesn't want to worry Tian so much but he also wanted to avoid him until the feelings has passed but the way Tian was persistent to get him to talk, just made it harder for him.

When he thought of going very early to the waterfalls, he never anticipated seeing the teacher there. When he tried to turn around he felt a handhold on to his arm. "Longtae!" Tian said.

"Please stop avoiding me and tell me what's wrong. What did I do?" Tian asked.

"It's nothing, Phi." Longtae answered.

"If it's nothing why do you avoid me then? What happened? Why are you avoiding me?" Tian asked. Longtae kept silent. "No matter how much you avoid me, I won't stop until you talk to me."

"Just leave me alone, Phi." Longtae said.

"No! If you have a problem with me, tell me! Don't just avoid me all of a sudden." Tian said.

"I'm not avoiding you, okay? I just--" Tian cuts him off.

"Really? Then why is it every time I walked over to you, try to talk to you, sit next to you, you go and do something else. You can't even look me in the eyes, right now." Tian said.

Longtae kept silent. He feels like he is the most awful person ever to avoid Tian like this without explanation. Tian reached out and tried to make Longtae face him but he refused to turn to him. When he tried to talk again, Longtae snaps.

"It's because I like you, okay?! I wanted the crush I have for you to pass so that once it was gone, everything would go back to normal!" Longtae said as he faces Tian with a blush on his cheeks.

Tian was speechless. He did not expect Longtae to like him like that. He always thought of the boy as his best friend here in Pha Pun Dao, as a little brother. He didn't notice that Longtae was starting to like him as more than just a friend.

Longtae didn't like the silence so he just looked to the side with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry, P'Tian. I just wanted to get rid of my crush for you but in the process, I was worrying you. I couldn't handle seeing you with Chief, looking at each other lovingly. I thought if I tried to avoid you in the meantime, it would go away." Longtae said softly.

Tian still kept silent for a few moments until he just hugged Longtae in a comforting way. He felt the way Tian rubbed his head and back. And at that moment, Longtae wanted to cry.

"Oh, Longtae. I didn't notice what you were feeling. I'm sorry for being clueless about it. I want to say I'm sorry for something else but that would hurt you even more, so, Thank you. Thank you for liking me even if I, myself, don't see why anyone could ever like me." Tian said.

"It's not that hard really, P'Tian. You are an amazing person through and through. You risk your life, your health, just to help the villagers and to protect them from harm. You have more patience with the kids than anyone ever had. You always stayed positive and thought for better solutions to improve the village and help everyone here. You never gave up on us even when we all turned our backs on you. You are an amazing person, P'Tian. It's no wonder why Chief is in love with you. You have the purest of hearts here, even if you say that you are a brat back then, we still believe you're actually just hiding your care for people before. No one can ever replace you here" Longtae said.

Tian smiled at that pulled away from the hug while ruffling Longtae's hair. "Thank you naa. You are the best person, a brat like me can ever have as a best friend. I may not return your feelings but I know one day, you'll find a person that you will genuinely fall for and they will fall for you too." Tian said.

Longtae smiled, contended with Tian's response to his feelings. He felt lighter and felt like he can breathe after that. His dad was right, he should have told Tian the truth. Knowing Tian, he won't let a friendship go wasted because of petty secrets like that.

"Although, it's best not to tell Phupha. You know how that green giant is." Tian laughed.

Longtae laughed with him. "Oh, I know. You know when we kept in contact despite you being in America? Chief won't stop following me around and kept looking at me like he was about rip my head off. I had to reassure him that all we ever talked about was him, to be honest." Longtae said.

"Seriously? I should have stayed away longer then." Tian chuckled.

"If you did, the rangers would have suffered, especially P'Yod and P'Rang. Those two were always the reason why the kids managed to tease Chief." Longtae said as he laughed.

Tian shook his head as he smiled at the ridiculous behavior of the ranger. Still, despite the ridiculous jealousy, he loves that green giant. Longtae noticed the fond smile that Tian had and accepted that those are really just meant for each other and only for each other. "Come on. I'm sure dad will be wondering where I am." Longtae pulled Tian as they joked around for half a mile back to the house. Khama noticed the ease atmosphere around the two and knew that they finally talked.

Tian is right, somewhere out there, he will find someone that will like him just as much as he likes the person. It may not be now but someday.

_______________

When Phupha came back, he thought Tian would around him but no, he was once again, glued next to Longtae as if their twins. Longtae may have noticed the glare so he went and pulled Tian over to the chief and pushed him, causing the teacher to stumble and crash to the ranger's chest.

Phupha gave a confused look but Longtae just smiled and left them alone.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.2K 181 4
just my one-chaptered earthmix/phutian fanfiction, all in one place *can also be read separately on ao3: byeoli
1.8K 58 29
⚠️warning strong language, blood, gore, suicide, self harm and angst ⚠️ This is my first ever one shot book and I've done it because the new season o...
199K 1.9K 66
Oneshots for those who love Scaramouche‼️‼️ Posting from time to time probably not daily tho Things I will include: 🍋-Smut 🌸-Angst 💮-Fluff Things...
15.9K 706 30
Collection of Very Short Stories based on prompts that have been sent to me. Anyone is welcome to send me a prompt and I will see what story I can co...