various x pregnant reader one...

By THEQUEENCOOKIE

The other day I listened to a Bakugou x Listener, you both had a child. So I looked up a fanfic, And there wa... More

Requests
Soda Pop x pregnant reader
Izuku x pregnant reader
Aizawa x reader kinda pregnant 
L x pregnant reader
New fandom!
Kyoya x pregenant reader
Jessus
U-1146 x reader
U-1146 x reader Pt2
JD x reader
New fandoms/ new request page
Ray x reader
Ben drowend x reader
Detroit Become Human x reader
Buggy x reader
Isaac Foster x reader
Eren x reader
Sans x reader
Saiki x reader
Koby x reader
Atsushi x reader
Boruto x reader
Kazami x reader
Dazai x reader
Valentino x reader
Hikaru x reader
Sanji x reader
Hanako x reader
Yonji x reader
Naruto x reader
Kokichi x reader
Black hat x reader
Kurapika x reader
Hawks x reader
Blue king x reader
Daniel x reader
Max x reader
Sally face x reader
Hoodie x reader
Rock lee x reader
Soda pop x reader Pt2
L x reader
Mori x reader
Nishinoya x reader
Bakugou x reader
Kokichi x reader part 2
Sebastian x reader
Rin x reader
New request page!
Alastor x reader
Hinawa x reader
Yato x reader
Nanami x reader
Asahi x reader
Ryo x reader
Draco x reader
Eishi
Yata
Byakuya Togami
Bokuto
Sebastian
Alastor pt 2
Ash
Death The Kid
Genya
Ishida
Saiki ( 69 chap special)
Luffy
Kyojuro
Suga x reader x Daichi
Ace
Sanji
Kageyama
Jintan
Akutagawa
Meliodas
Tsuchigomori
Kirishima
Tanjiro
Miyo x gn reader
Makoto (Sniper mask)
Shinso
Annoucment
Karma
Nendo
Kou
Neil
Tadano
Kirishima x reader x Bakugou
Denki
Ryo pt2
Jeff the Killer
Jyugo
Toji
Zenitsu
Sukuna
Gojo
Tsukishima
Asano
Levi
Mikey
Kenma
Tamaki
Geto
Assualt Mode Meliodas
Itdaori
Sans x short human reader
Micheal
Tenma
Killua
Uvogin
Ranpo
Bard
Cherry Blossom
Sinban
Kazuah
Ponyboy
End of this one-shot book, pt 2 coming out shortly
Pt.2 posted!!!

Gaara

4.1K 108 23
By THEQUEENCOOKIE

Fandom/anime: Naruto

Requester: @1-800-freakLikeMe

Context/warnings: he will be of character, sooo yeah

______

When you found out you were pregnant, you were extremely happy. You always wanted children, and you loved them too. But the only problem was how to tell Gaara.

The two of you have been in a relationship for a good three to four years, and yet you two haven't discussed children. Well, I should say- it was never really brought up. So you had no idea how Gaara felt about children, which made you extremely nervous.

So this led to avoiding him for a whole day. By that I mean you were just outside of the house all day, staying away from places that he could be. You just needed time to think about what you were going to do, and how you were going to tell him.

Once it started to reach sundown, you decided to go home since you knew avoiding him wouldn't solve the problem. If anything it worsens it.

...

" There you are- I was wondering where you were all day" you heard Gaara spoke right when you entered your shared home with him.

You turned to see him standing there, almost as if he was waiting for you. You were a little shocked that he was home already, he usually didn't come home till later.

" Oh- sorry about that" you laughed nervously, spotting the food that was waiting for you at the dining table. Having you walk over towards it and take a seat so you could eat.

" Where were you?" He asks as he takes the 2nd empty seat that had a plate of food in front of it.

" Oh-..." you thought for a moment before shrugging, " I was just wondering around, that's all" he raises a brow.

" Oh- weird. I was doing the same yet I didn't see you" you paused, " oh hahaha, I guess we were at different places then" you spoke nervously as you shoved more food in your mouth.

You were going to tell him how you were pregnant, but now you didn't want to due to how nervous you became.

" I've been meaning to ask," he hesitates but shakes it away(?).

" Are you pregnant?" You came to a halt, looking up at him nervously. He was looking at you.

" Oh- Ummm not that I believe so?" You regretted saying that, you could have come clean then and there. Then you wouldn't have that ball of nervousness build up inside of you.

" why?" You asked as you looked back towards your food so you could continue to eat.

" Oh I was just wondering- cause I saw a pregnancy test in the bathroom earlier... was it your friends?" Your eyes widen but quickly shook away the look.

" uh, yeah?- I was helping them out today! That's why I was gone" he raised a brow, resting his head in his now empty hands and looking at you.

" Oh- well tell them congratulations for me," he responds with a light smile. Causing you to nervously smile back and nod your head in agreement, " I will!" You responded.

Gaara glances away from a moment, almost in deep thought.

He opens his mouth to speak, but hesitates, causing him to close it.

" What were you going to say?" You asked when you saw him hesitated, you wanted to do anything to change the subject. And if he was going to say something different, you wouldn't care.

" well I was thinking-..." he pauses, " well I don't know your thoughts on kids but I would like to have one someday" he states as he looks back at his food.

" It's okay if you don't agree, we can find something out to do." You felt your heart warm up as you but your lip, tears brimmed your eyes as you watched him eat his food.

" R-Really?" You sniffled, causing him to look up to see you rubbing your tear-filled eyes, causing him to worry.

" Are you okay?- you want to have kids?" You asked, cutting him off.

He hesitated before nodding, " yeah- but are you okay?" You shrugged your shoulders as you started to full-on cry into your hands ( I need to stop making the reader cry).

" Y-Yeah it's just," you hesitated for a moment, thinking about not telling him. Maybe you could make up an excuse for just being tired? Or maybe you were just happy that he would like kids as well? But he wouldn't believe any of those, cause he knows you so well.

You slightly flinched when you felt his arms wrap around you, having you move you're face-up from your hands to see his red hair ( he was burring his face into your shoulder/neck).

" Your pregnant, aren't you?" He asks, having you slightly gasp ( I hope y'all know what I mean).

You were about to say something, but you just broke out sobbing, causing him to pat your back.

" Stop crying, it's fine- just stop crying" he tries to comfort you, but you just didn't stop crying.

" I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth!" You cried out quietly, he sighs. " don't say you're sorry! It's fine-..."
He pauses for a moment, coming to a realization.

" Is this why you were avoiding me?" He suddenly asks, having you nod your head in agreement.

" I'm sorry that I did that too" you sniffled.

" well now you don't have to worry about telling me- and if you were pregnant again you don't have to be scared" he reassures, having you sadly smile into his chest.

" Yeah-... your right"

...  

" Mommy! I found you!!"

You flinched when the closet door opened to your son, he was about 4 years old.

" Oh- h-hi! Wheres daddy?" You asked him, having him shrug, that's until he spotted the ice cream tub in your hands, having him gasp.

" I want some!" You quickly hushed him, pulling him into the closet and somehow closing the closet door.

" Mommy what are we-" you hushed him once more, handing him the ice cream. " here, just don't say anything- only whisper" your son nods as he shoves some ice cream in his mouth.

He looks around the closet room before looking back at you, " why are we in here?" He whispers, you nervously smile. " we're playing hide and seek with daddy" he gasps, almost jumping around.

" I love!-" you cut him off by placing a hand over his mouth.

" Shhh- gotta be quiet!" You hushed, pulling your hand away from his mouth, having your son quickly nod, his red hair following his movements.

" sorry mommy" he whispers. Suddenly, the two of you heard footsteps in the room, causing your son to cover his mouth, including yourself.

That's when the footsteps stopped, almost making you two believe the person who was walking was gone. But that's until the door slammed open, causing your son to scream and giggle when he saw his father, Gaara.

" Daddy!! You found us! No fair!" He giggles out, having Gaara smile and pick him up. As for you, you stayed on the ground with the tub of ice cream beside you.

Gaara smiles, " I saw the pregnancy test- did you get scared again?" You nodded, as your son grew confused.

" What's a... pregnoncy test?" Your son asks, attempting to say the word " pregnancy".

Gaara smiles and looks towards him, " do you want to become an older brother?" Your son pauses before shaking his head in disgust.

" No! Ewww! No!" He then gasps, " wait you have a baby in you!?" You nodded, having him try to get out of his father's arms.

" I'll solve the problem mommy!" He exclaims while throwing his arms around as Gaara pulls him away from you.

" you'll love being an older sibling! Trust me!"

_______

Word count: 1330

Posted: 5/16/21

Edited:

Note: sorry, this was supposed to be posted yesterday but I was out all day so I didn't have time to write!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 6.7K 26
these are mostly small and cute stories of bakugou being pregnant, featuring kiri trying his best to be the best future daddy he can be (this is my f...
196K 12 1
There is and will only be one one-shot on this. It's a smut-shot. And it's the only one that's kinda good.
246K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
901K 22.7K 60
❝ 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴--𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 ? ❞ My Hero Academia one-shots