Florist Merchants Journey - M...

By azfiruz

Slice of life and adventures with Melati!sans and his loyal companion Jasmine, together they will travel acro... More

・*:.。.・ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ・.。.:*・
❆ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ❆
〄 ∂rєαмταℓє 〄
υη∂єяsωαρ
𝘖𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
Bᵃᵈ Lᵘᶜᵏ
ҍɾҽɑk From CHaOtic life
ℓσиg ℓσѕт тωιиѕ?
✦ 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦
𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
ℓ๏รเиg
𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
_survive_
Back to Normal
ทєvєr sєєм τσ cατcн α вrєαк
ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
ѕιмιlar
The current design of Melati
Fact Melati!Sans -p-1
Fact Melati!Sans -p- 2

✿ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ✿

1.2K 54 12
By azfiruz

"Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved". - Winnie The Pooh

❀──────────────────❀

Sans? Pov

No gravity, light and sound
It grew Darker yet darker, they are always by your side.You see them stare back at you, mocking your fate.

I don't remember how I got here nor how long I've been here. I continue wandering through the void, searching for something that can free me from this cursed place. This place is making me slowly lose my sanity.
I'm tired to think about all of this, maybe i should think something more positif

Like maybe I'm here because I'm dead....

That's bad
oh maybe i'm dead because im protecting someone
That's little better but doesn't make sanse.

when I daydream. I feel something soft in my pocket and touch it. I take it out, it turns out to be......
What is this thing? Their blue produces blue light, and their aroma embraces a nostalgic feeling in me. Oh, is an echo flower, I'm not particularly sure how I know it. but this things make me feel a bit better.

The calmness slowly drove him to the subconscious. Unnoticed by him, a light shines brightly yellow toward him and takes him somewhere.

❀──────────────────❀

Sans wake up

His eyes being attacked by bright colors, he is not used to seeing anything except black.
Out of instinct, shielding his eyes with his skeleton hand, He squinted. After he adapted a bit he uncovered his hand.
Wait, where am i? He looked around him and noticed a familiar star beside him and a colorful flower?...
Is this a dream? He try to hit himself and its hurt, he realized what happening

Sans? Pov

I felt a surge of panic arise up within my soul when I realize I'm not void, I'm in a different place which is nice but I don't know if this place has potential danger for myself.
I was quickly on guard. i observe around me
There laid a huge field garden that looks like Heaven, filled with gorgeous flowers of various colors. It doesn't even look real, it looks like a painting.

walking around won't hurt right?
I took a stroll around this place. The flor giving a strange sensation in my feet but feels comfortable, a sharp floral scent lined the air around bring me safe and comfortable stage

•─────✧─────•

Eat the flower

Yes no

•─────✧─────•

Um yeah maybe later i don't want to get poisoned

"Howdy! Is it rude thing to walk into someone's house without permission "

A voice with southern slang, yet familiar to me, appeared out of nowhere and startled me.
I glance my surrounding, attempt to find the source of the voice.
I only to found a flower ?
The flower has 5-6 white petal, a yellowish center, and their happy face is outlined in white lines.

"Hello there! I'm Jasmine! Jasmine the flower, say sans ya look so confused there!"

'Jasmine' says with a friendly tone.
Sans? Is that my name? A shock wave of old memories struck my skull, and I held my head try to reduce the pain.

"Oh gosh seem like you have trouble on memories. But just want to ask how do you get here?"

Asked jasmine

As i tried to answer 'no i have know idea , just wake here and see light like star beside m-'
but the sound that i made was raspy and hoarse like im mute, i mean it's been a long time i talk after

i̵̺̖̻͇̰͊̇̊͒̋̔ ̶͈̝͋̾́̀̽̐͊͘k̸̭̺͎̝͕̬̊͂ì̵̝͇͇͇̝̻̺̜͙̠͋̐̍͝l̷̰͈̥͎͑̈́̌̏̐̓͂̇̆̚l̸͎̝̾ ̵̨̢̗̻͓͇̳̃̆͊̆͋̕t̷͚͖̼͍̦̖̜̣̔͊̑̔h̴̹̰̒͛̏̿̇͑̔͂̃́ę̸̙̪͚͍̗͔̖̘̣͌̊͋̇͒ ̷̻̳̤͍̘̻̫̱̐͠h̵̬͎͖̺͚̬́̓͝ͅͅͅu̷̞̓̄͝m̶͚̲̭̖͓̦̯͒̑͌͊͑ͅą̶̯͙̮͇͍͍̼̰͂͋̎n̸̡̨̼̙͈̦͚̬̖̈́̏̉͝.

a another struck from old memorie.

"And talk to huh. But I've come to the conclusion that you don't know and the save point there is why you here"

Say jasmine, i can hear a slight confusion when they say "save point". I nodded as they pointed to what I call astar behind me.

" Well, do you have a home or family?"

I shake my head

" so your lost?"

I slowly nodded my head.

"Well i guess i let you stay here, until you.... maybe fix your problem "

Jasmine says blandly with a sweet smile.

I stare at the flower in utter disbelief and skepticism, wondering if they're sure about this. I mean, I'm grateful to have a place to stay instead of being in the void, but I'm still not sure if I can trust them...
But thank you.

"No need to thank you, I like to have a company in this place. Oh and welcome to garden void"

Say jasmine with open hearted, showing the view of the garden. I respond to Jasmine with a thankful smile.

' welp i hope you enjoy my company '

❀──────────────────❀

Sans pov

It's been awhile since i stayed in the garden void.

I spend my time learning skeleton magic, not gonna lie but it is a little bit easier than i thought it would be, maybe because of muscle(bone) memory i think? I remember jasmine saying that. i can control most of my magic but i need to learn more in accuracy.

For example when I am forming a bone or a gaster they always go in different directions and that's not what i wish for.

That's a problem resulting from a creepy discovery.

"Hey sans, try to focus and imagine move it in your head"

Jasmine says, as they watch me while eating pancakes (how did he get that?).
I don't respond, as I stare intensely at the dummy in front of me trying to move my bone attack with my left hand....

Why i feel deja vu all the sudden? Out nowhere wave of past memory suddenly attack my head my surrounding change immediately, replaced with snow...

.

.

.

" * so bro
* first you have to focus the target, next imagine a bone in your head and boom * magic * "

Saying that voice with casual like they are not teaching someone, their voice.... is similar to my voice.

" NYEH! THAT DOESN'T HELP AT ALL BROTHER! "

Replying to the other one,their voice is more louder make my sense of hearing hurt a litte.

" * heh... is hard to explain it
* But by the way, why do you want me to teach you?
* you know, undyne will teach you this when you training begin"

Say that voice, there is a slight confusion in their tone.

"WELL, THE BEST THING TO DO BEFORE TRAINING IS TO PREPARE!. AND I TRUST YOU TO TEACH ME BECAUSE YOU ARE GREATEST BROTHER!"

The other one responds enthusiastically, declaring a compliment to the voice. I feel giddy and warm inside when I hear them talking.

The voice reply, I can tell they're smiling to the other one

" * aw, That sweet of you, papyrus "

.

.

.

"Sans!! Watch OUT!!"

I snap out of it before I can process what happen-

❀──────────────────❀

CRACK

Everything turned dark. My left eye feels hot like i'm on fire, my head hurts like pounding with an axe. I can hear a faded screaming from jasmine.

•─────✧─────•

You're going to be alright brother!
Just be careful next time, okay?

•─────✧─────•
Garden void Savepoint
Saved?

Yes no
•─────✧─────•

What..... wait, i can go back again?

•─────✧─────•
Yes
•─────✧─────•

As I wake up,bright light hits my eyes unpleasantly and a voice from jasmine.

" Gosh, you're still alive! I'm almost finished planning your funeral."

Jasmine beside me lets out a relieved sigh.
When I realized I was alive again and tried to stand, I felt my entire body ache, especially my left eye.

" * whats is happening "

I whisper, as i put my hand back of my head to make sure if there any injure,
But I found nothing.

"Well, when i giving a advice. You froze after hearing what i said, then the magic that flowed in your hand exploded, making your bone attack multiple to a million and is shoting everywhere. One of them shoot into your back skull, kinda remind me something. But any way,after that, you uh... spawn in the save point there and now you're here."

Explain jasmine. Wait, did that mean I could use savepoints? oh so that's how to use it.

That time we discovered my power to control my own death with a savepoint. After some research I found that I can use savepoint and create save points for myself, But when I'm dead, time still goes on.

After that accident,I learned to defend myself by leaning more toward close but still using my magic which surprise jasmine. I ask jasmine why they look so surprised, and they respond give me existential crisis until this day

❀──────────────────❀

3rd pov

Mela wake up

Oi Mela wake up

Mela..

MELA!

MELATI WAKE UP!!

Melati jolted awake by a loud voice, a little annoyed because Jasmine's voice was disturbing his pretty sleep. He lazily turned his head and faced at the talking flower.

"Well well, you already woke up, flower nerd. Now get dressed, we're going somewhere."

Jasmine says with playfully voice as they crossed their "leaf hand" and just go fly to outside room like a spider

Melati didn't say anything, but he could tell what Jasmine said to him. He felt like he wanted to lay in bed and sleep again.

His vision was still blurred, he looked up at the window. The "light" from the window flooded him entirely, and trees and plants blew like the gentle currents of the ocean. Feeling inner peace, he forced himself to stand up and go on with his day.

His eye socket lay on the clothes that hung in his closet. His gaze is drawn to the details of his clothing, lts jacket with a cloak on the right side.
The cloak was brown, like the earth, and had a very soft surface, like a flower petal.

The left side of his jacket is orange mixed with yellow and accessories on the left shoulder blade have a yellowish orange color that is shaped like a save point and the rope that connects the buttons on his cloak.

he grateful that Jasmine design his jacket that suits his taste, fancy but in same time is casual. He put on the jacket and continued to the garden door.

Melati/Sans pov

I've been here for two months now, and I spend my time gardening. It's quite nice because I love the scent of the flowers here.

I got a nickname, "melati", well it's just jasmine flower in Indonesian.
After I found out about au(alternate universe) me and Jasmine decided to find me a nickname.

And yeah i realize that i have younger brother and a friends before, even though i know who i used to be but the sudden wave of old memories still make my head hurt, luckyly i get use to it...

"Mela, are you done yet?"

jasmine says, i can feel their resting upon on my left shoulder.

" * Not yet "

I answered lightly, focusing on packing fresh flowers and fresh plants and putting them in the bamboo basket instead of weight resting on my shoulder.
when I found out that Jasmine likes to steal things when they go out to go to another au. so I took the initiative to sell the products from the garden to get money.

" * done "

After putting the last flower into the bamboo basket. carrying the basket in my back, is quite light maybe jasmine put some magic spell on it.

" finally, let me show you our first adventure "

Jasmine says proudly ,A portal appears in front of us, I agape like kids who first time seing animal.

"Hey, watch your jaws, they might fall off, hurry up, let's go straight in."

As they try to pull me to the portal, I'm still awestruck, but my teeth are slowly forming a smile.

Well, it appears that this is the beginning of my story.

❀──────────────────❀

Hello there, How are you doing? I wish you a wonderful day. By the way, I'm excited right now because I'm playing Undertale for the first time in 6 years. I play it on mobile, which is a little tricky when I'm in a fight, but I'm still happy.
- azfiruz/author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734 36 8
After helping horror leave the bad sanses, swap sans takes horror to an au where no one can bother them and where they both can live a peaceful life...
31.9K 1K 15
Sans has been beat and tortured for most of his miserable life, almost exclusively by his younger brother, Papyrus. But, what happens when Sans is ri...
140K 5.9K 49
[formerly known as 'I'm Not A Cannibal!'] - Waking up in a strangely familiar place is weird. Realising you've been turned into a skeleton is even we...
33.5K 1.3K 28
this is a love story between swap sans and the reader, the reader falls runs threw MT.Ebott trying to escape her twisted guardians when she is shot i...