my fallin angel

By wolfietoons101

what happens if number five wasnt alone in the apocalypse? what happens when the fallin angel and number five... More

before you read
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
Authers note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Note
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter2
Bonus chapter 2 part 2
Note

chapter 15

1.2K 35 3
By wolfietoons101

As everyone walked to the room where Allison was sleeping in, Alex walks closely to her as everyone surrounds them.

Alex: I need everyone to leave.

Luther: im not leaving, I need to know if you won't hurt Allison.

Alex: im not going to hurt her. I need to use my angel power's but...

Five: but what?

Alex: its been awhile since I used it but im not sure if I even can... I mean, ever since I was casted as the devil I always used evil magic.

Five: but you saved officer patch?

Alex: yes but she only had wound, with allsion case I would have to use all my demon powers to heal her which would take... about 10 years and I don't have much time for that. With my angel power's I could fix her in a second but its been thousands or billions of years since I used my angel powers.

Vanya: but you could always try right?

Alex: I have tried... I tried using them on allsion.

Vanya: allsion?

Alex: she was my late girlfriend in heaven, but It didn't work out at the time, but since your sister Allison is still alive... I could try but I don't want to hurt anyone in the room.

Luther: your just healing her, whats the big deal.

Alex: the big deal is that everything around me like sharp objects will be thrown around so I wouldn't stay here if I were you. And again its been billions of years since I last used my angel power's Luther.

As everyone walks out the room, five stayed behind.

Alex: babe you should go, I don't want to hurt you.

Five: I know, but I'm giving you something.

Five walks closely, leaning towards alexs cheek as he kisses it softly. As five slowly steps back.

Five: I believe in you honey.

Alex: thanks... I needed that.

Five smiles before walking out, closing the door behind him.

Alex: okay, here goes nothing.

As Alex gets turns red, he lifts up is hand moving closer to allsions neck. As his hands glow a bright yellow color. Everything around in the room started to shake. A gust of wind, circle around alex and allsion who what still unconsus. Everything like books, the equipments, the cart start flying around  the room, as if a turnado was fromed in the room. Alexs eyes slowly changes but he struggles to keep focus, as memories start shows veved clips of alexs life start to show. As Alex slowly loses his concentration, a familiar voice starts to speak.

"I believe in you Alex, remember you still have to fix the society in heaven love."

Alex: allsion

"Remember love, someone is waiting for you, you can do it"

As allsions voice disappears. Alex shakes his head and tries again as he thinks about the people he love, the only person that he wants to protect, Alex thought of five. Is he was in this situation, Alex would have tried everything in his power to safe the love of his life. Once he got the hang of it, alexs eyes turned into a pure while and his hands glows brighter as well. He didn't realize that his hair started to change as well. The tips of alexs hair where blond as the rest if his hair was still black.

(For example like this 👆)

As alexs finishes healing allsion, he takes a few steps back, as everything around him falls down onto the ground. Alexs hair changes back to his black hair before Everyone barges in, as they looked at Alex and then back to allsion, who was slowly getting up.

Allsion: ugh, what happen

Luther runs towards allsion as everyone as looked relife that allsion was okay. As everyone was happy that their sister was okay. Five turned back to see his husband smiling at their happy reunion. But before five could say anything, Alex passes out of exhaustion. Five jumps to catch his husband before he could fall on the floor.

Five: alex!

Everyone turns to see Alex in fives arms.

Luther: what happened?

Everyone surrounds the couple, while five checks if his husband was still breathing.

Five: he's breathing but I think he needs to rest.

Everyone nods, Luther volenter to carry Alex to fives room to say thanks to healing allsion. As Luther sets Alex on the bed, five sits on the edge of the bed, watching his lover sleeping.

Five: thanks number 1.

Luther: its only thing I could do to say thanks to Alex for saving allsions life.

Everyone else walks out the room, while five grabs alexs hand, caressing it.

Five: rest well my love.

As five walks out his room, he didn't notice a smile form on alexs face. As the hour went by, Alex slowly woke up, he looked around to see that he was in fives room. He them remembers that their was one more thing he needed to do. Alex grabes a piece of paper then rights something down for five. As he walked out and into the kitchen, he found a note saying that five and his siblings went to see vaynas concert. As Alex places the note on the table and wrote five in huge letters on the folded paper then leaves a red velvet box on top. As Alex walks out the kitchen and to the academy roof top. He waited for amenadiel to come to the academy. Few minutes later amenadiel Flys towards alex.

Amenadiel: you ready to go home lucifer?

Alex looks back to the umbrella academy logo before looking back at his brother.

Alex: yes, I am.

As Amenadiel picks up Alex and the fly away towards the night sky.

Five point of view.

As we got home, I was really tired after the concert. We had some problems but everything went well at the end. I remember about  Alex, then I jumped to my bedroom to see a clean made bed, but their was no sign of my beloved husband. I started to check in every room to see no sign of him. Once I got to the kitchen, everyone was talking amongst themselves.

Five: hey do you guys see Alex anywhere? He's no in my bedroom.

Everyone looked at each other before looking back at me, which made me think that something was wrong.

Five: whats wrong.

Allsion grabs the letter and something else but I could see what it was.

Allsion: five... Alex left you this note.

I snatched the paper from Allisons hand before reading it.

Dear five hargreeves Wasabi, you are wondering where your loving husband went... well I went back home... back to heaven to finish something I needed to fix a very long time now. Don't worry im safe and well... I know that we been through a lot of shit these past few days, but I need to this five. I promise you that I will come back home so please wait for me. Even if it will take me four or more years to go back to you, im willing to keep on fighting until I see your beautiful face again. I'm sorry that I had to write you then instead of talking to you in person. But This isn't a goodbye... but a promise that I will come back to you my love. I hope you see this letter and I hope you take care of yourself babe.

Yours truly
Alex Hargreeves Wasabi.
P.s. I been meaning to give you this for a while. Don't worry I have mines on so.

I was confused until allsion gave my a little box. I gasp as I open the little box. Their I see, the most beautiful wedding ring I ever seen.

As I took out my old wedding ring that I had on and put on the new one. I looked at the letter once more then flipped it around to see a little note.

Five hargreeves would you do the honor of marrying me again?

Yes ¤ or no ¤

I burst out in tears as I say out loud.

Five: yes, I will marry you again my deviled husband. A million times yes.

Everyone gather around me, giving me a hug that I really needed.

Five: please come back home safely... please come back to me as fast as you can.

As I sobed into Vanya and allsion shirts. As the night went on, everyone starts to go to bed before giving me a congratulations, now that I am marrying Alex again. I decided to go up  to the roof, watching the stars like I did back in the apocalypse.

Five: ill wait for you my love... im not going anywhere... I believe in you that you can win your fight. So don't give up on what your fighting for my love... good luck.

Alex point of view

As we land on the clouds of heaven. Amenadiel and I walked to the court of heavens. I could hear everyone talking. As we walked in, everyone gasps in shocked. I didn't even look around but I started to to my fathers eyes.

God: welcome home son

Alex: cut the crap you old man.

Harrison; don't talk to your God like that lucifer

Alex: he is not my God and my name isn't lucifer.

God: then what is your name my son.

Alex: its alex and don't forget

Judge: order in the court, we will now start the court case of 1986, the death of Allison harper.

Everyone stop taking and the room gets silent.

Judge: lucifer, you claim that your father, God selfishly kill your late girlfriend because the law states no angel or devil shouldn't be together. And claim that he should pay for his sins

Alex: yes but he wasn't the only one.

Judge: and what proof do you have?

Alex: you see, ladies and gentlemen, my "father" is paying for his sins because he didn't know why his wings are half gone at this point? Why he wasn't notified he was killed someone else?

Harrison: what proof do you have lucifer?

Alex: if my father had his normal set of wings, do you think he wouldn't be hiding them, instead of showing them off?

As everyone start to yell words that I was false accusing my father.

Alex: if he isn't afraid to show them then why couldn't my father fly up to the heavens courtiers like he did back in 1972, about the meeting of creating a law that no angel should fall in love witha devil.

Harrison: this is outrageous.

Judge: our lord, do you let the people see how normal your wings are or is it true that your wings are almost gone.

God: it is true... my son lucifer is telling the truth.

Everyone gasps...well expect from me obviously. My father opens his wings as you could see, they turned a dark gray color, and most of his feather were coming off.

Judge: lucifer, this isn't your doing?

Alex: no your honor, I do have proof that someone actually back stab your lord.

As I turn around to look at my father in his eyes.

Alex: you want to know why your wings are like this dad.

As I threw the photos of Allison and the baby ultrasound in front of him.

Alex: when you killed Allison, she was pregnant with our child. But you didn't know that did you.

God: but this can't be... I would never killed her if I she was pregnant.

Alex: I know you wouldn't but your son Amenadiel, didn't tell you... he was the one who did tell you that you killed a innocent baby... WHO DIDNT HAVE A FIGHTING CHANCE TO LIVE IN A WORLD OF HOPE DAD.

Amenadiel tried flying off but the guards stopped him in the nick of time.

Alex: not only amenadiel did that but he too feel in love with a devil.

Amenadiel trys getting out when the sound of a baby crying.

Everyone in shock, look at liz with their baby girl.

Amenadiel: liz...

Alex: we can change this father...

God: what do you mean.

Before God could ask once more, everything around them starts to crumble down.

Alex: THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE DAD, YOU CAN STOP THIS IF YOU FOLLOW MY ORDERS

All around the court, and every building turned black as my devil minions starts destroying heaven.

God: lucifer...

Alex: because of you dad and that stupid law, this wouldn't happen. So ...  lets have a battle, you have 50 minutes, and 30 seconds... Let the best man win.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800 47 9
A Five x OC, Umbrella Academy read! Started: 02/28/2024 Finish: 00/00/0000 Summary: A/N: the story is probably written better than this summary. 😭 A...
13.8K 152 18
SEASON 1 Book 1 . . . " promise me you'll never leave again, five.." eight started to soft sob, as she remember what happened last time. Holding th...
5.7K 122 14
"Victoria." "Five." "Bullets? Holes?" "My name. It's Five." "Wow, what a loving family." Victoria was nothing but an ordinary girl. As ordinary as a...