A Tale of Thousand Prompts

By MayaReLuna

A bunch of Prompt ideas for ATOTS. You can comment your prompt ideas and I'll be writing it 😊 1: Protective... More

Chapter 1: Protective Tian
Chapter 2: Just rest on me
Chapter 3: Tian can cook
Chapter 5: Tian's Happiness
Chapter 6: Sleepy Tian
Chapter 7: Tul meets Phupha
Chapter 8: Longtae's Crush
Chapter 9: Forgetful Birthday Boy
Chapter 10: Possessive Phupha
Chapter 11: Teasing PhuTian
Chapter 12: One by One
Chapter 13: Comfort Cuddle
Chapter 14: The Whole Truth
Chapter 15: Always The Second Place
Chapter 16: Don't Give Up So Easily
Chapter 17: Tian has a fever

Chapter 4: Seizure (sequel to Chapter 1)

2.1K 58 6
By MayaReLuna

Prompt by OldschoolgirlXx: Ahh okay I have a bunch of ideas, but I'll start w one for right now :)

Leading off of the first prompt, can we make it to where tians head injury was more serious than we thought. Like Tian is teaching and he suddenly gets dizzy and/or has a nosebleed and faints in front of the kids.

If you could throw in a seizure when collapses, and phupha 💕is there to catch him or care for him.

It's common for seizures to happen after head trauma (delayed onset seizures), so I thought it would be a good addition to the story :)
____________________________________

Waking up in the morning usually makes Tian giddy and happy, especially if he got enough sleep. But if he only had a few hours of sleep and was disrupted, expect him to be on demon mode of how everything feels annoying to him.

But today, it was weird, he knows he got enough sleep but somehow, he feels like he ran a hundred miles while asleep. He feels so unusually tired, his arms are shaking for some time until it stopped, and he feel like he is seeing someone standing over him but when he moved his legs, no one was there. What the heck is happening? Was he drunk or did he get drugged or something?

Tian tried to get up and did somehow with much difficulty than he expected. He immediately went out to go to the bathroom. His head is somehow still throbbing, but it has already been a week already. What if he gets a seizure in the middle of class? Is it safe? He doesn't want to worry the kids again. They'll get traumatized for sure.

Tian thought of going to Nam for a check-up, but he needs to be early in class, so he won't be late.

Tian finished cleaning up and got ready for class. Once he got all he needed, he went straight to Pha Pun Dao School. He was feeling a bit woozy though, but he needs to teach or else, Phupha will surely give him an earful.

Tian wished Tul was here, that way Tul could substitute for him. But the guy is studying, and he dreams of going abroad, Tian can't do that to his friend. He can't inconvenience him even more than already did before and after his heart transplant. Asking Phupha to sub was out of the question because that green giant will surely be accusing him of being lazy or something. Can't ask one of the rangers, they have a duty. Can't ask Longtae, that kid needs to focus on studying as well. Only he can do this. He's the teacher. He needs to endure it for a bit more.

When Tian came, the kids were already there, playing. No rangers were around, so they just left the most mischievous kids alone in school. He may be a teacher but somehow, he now understands the panic and stress his teachers have because of him whenever he does something reckless like climbing a tree and jumping down from it, unharmed.

When the kids saw Tian, they immediately went to their sits. Tian smiled at that and went in front. He put down his bag and looked up to them.

"What do you guys wanna learn today?" Tian asked.

"Can we learn about health?? Mae keeps telling Meejoo and I about taking care of our health. But what's a health?" Ayi asked.

Tian smiled at this and discussed all about physical, mental and social health. He taught them the basics and even drew on the black board for them to understand it better. He played a little game for them to understand more and just like every day, they enjoyed the lesson even more. Yod and Rang came and smiled at the scene while everyone was laughing at Kalae because Tian scolded him of too much eating being unhealthy.

It wasn't even yet the end of their class when suddenly Tian had stopped moving. His head suddenly was moving upwards, he feels his body shaking and his eyes were panicking. He fumbled to get some chalk, but he couldn't control his body. He can feel how his sense of smell, hearing and taste were becoming more different than ever. He felt liquid go down from his nose and when he managed to move his arms, he checked to see, his nose was bleeding.

He didn't seem to hear everyone calling his name and when he finally gets back to his senses he gasps as if he was holding his breathe. He looked around and saw everyone's worried gaze. He took a deep breath and smiled.

"Sorry, got a bit dizzy and a nosebleed. But I'll be fine, I promise." Tian said. He took a chalk and turned around to write on the blackboard when a wave of dizziness, once again hits him. He stumbles backwards and sat on the table.

"Uhm... I think it's best to end the class for now. Go on." Tian said dismissing the class as he faced them with a faint smile. The kids nodded and although worried, they obeyed and one by one left school.

Tian look at Yod and Rang as he feels like he is about to fall. He took a deep breath and looked at them with tired eyes. "Call Doc Nam." He only said before he fell to the ground, his whole body is shaking, eyes are open, but they were blank and shaking as well. He was tearing up and couldn't find a way to speak. He feels so helpless and tired.

Yod and Rang immediately opened their walkie-talkie and called up Nam to ready his things.

"Doc Nam! Please stop whatever you're reading and ready the things needed because Khun Tian is having a seizure!" Yod said.

"What happened?!" Whoops.

"We don't know, something just happened." Yod answered but Phupha didn't speak anymore.

Yod and Rang ran up to Tian and was about to lift him up but Phupha came out of nowhere and pushed Yod and Rang off Tian. He pulled Tian to lay on his side until his seizure subsided a bit. When it subsided for a little, Phupha lifted Tian up but the teacher was still shaking uncontrollably, and eyes were open, but they weren't alive. The kids who only went out of the school but didn't go home saw a bit of everything and got worried even more for their beloved teacher.

Phupha ran as fast as he can and when he got to the clinic, he put Tian on the bed while Nam started checking on him. The seizure took a while and after 10 minutes, Tian finally stopped tearing up and had stopped shaking. He calmed down.

When Phupha looked at Nam, he saw the doctor was starting to use an IV needle on the teacher's left hand. Nam gave Phupha a look and he knew he had to leave Nam to do what he does best. Phupha hesitantly left the clinic and closed the door. When he looked up, the kids were there with worried looks.

"Is Phi SeeTian okay? Is he hurt? What happened?" a series of questions started and Phupha feels bad for putting the kids in this kind of situation again. This would be the third time they saw their teacher unconscious all of a sudden.

"He'll be fine. But Doctor Nam needs to check up on him, in case there's something serious that has happened." Phupha said.

"Will he stay asleep longer this time?" Meejoo asked.

"I can't say for sure. But just pray for him and have hope that he'll be fine." Phupha said.

The kids nodded and Yod immediately took them home. Phupha sighed and he sat down on the bench next to the clinic's door. He took a deep breath and laid his head on the wall as he closes his eyes. 'Tian, please be okay.' Phupha said in his thoughts.

Should he have taken Tian to the hospital? But it seemed like Tian hated it when he suggested to getting Tian checked up to see if he really is okay. The poor teacher seemed so uncomfortable thinking about hospitals. And Phupha did not want to do anything that will make Tian feel uncomfortable.

Hours passes and Phupha became more anxious. He wanted to kick the door down, but he trusted Nam is doing his best to help Tian. But what made Tian collapsed and have a seizure? Was the hit on his head more serious than they thought?

"Chief, still no news?" Yod asked as he walked towards Phupha.

"No. I don't get why it's taking Nam so long in there. Maybe I should've brought Tian to the hospital." Phupha answered.

"But he already expressed how he hates the hospital, if we took him there, he'll immediately escape and come back here." Yod said.

"Yeah, I was worried about that one." Phupha said.

"Let's trust Doc Nam. He knows what he's the doing." Yod said as he pats Phupha's shoulder.

Everyone knew how much Phupha cared for the teacher, more than just someone he has a duty of protecting. Everyone can see how deep their connection is with each other.

A few moments later, Nam comes out. Phupha, Yod, and Rang stood up quickly. "How is he?" Phupha asked.

"He'll be fine but the hit on his head last week was more severe than we thought. We should expect him to have seizures from time to time." Nam explained.

"Isn't there any medicine to prevent him from having a seizure or have an epilepsy?" Phupha asked.

"There is. I already called supplies for that. They hesitated, advising me to just bring him to the hospital but you know how he reacted last time." Phupha nodded.

"Can we go see him now?" Rang asked. Nam only nodded and the three immediately walked inside. They witnessed Tian with an IV bag once again, but the heart monitor was new in the clinic.

"Since when did you have a heart monitor?" Phupha asked.

"Ever since your guy fainted and then got himself hit on the head." Nam said.

"Should we turn the clinic to a hospital then?" Yod asked.

"No. I am not turning this into a hospital, too many supplies would have been needed and I would have had to put up 'for hire' signs to get some staffs here." Nam said.

"Just make sure he's okay. Don't let him go home just yet, once he wakes up." Phupha said.

"Don't worry, I don't plan to. What happened was more serious than we thought. He literally had a posttraumatic seizure." Nam said.

"Posttraumatic? Meaning?" Phupha was confused to what Nam meant.

"Posttraumatic seizure is a late reaction to a hit on the head. It took him a week before he started to have a seizure." Nam explained.

Phupha took a deep breath before turning around to leave. "Aow, where are you going?" Nam asked.

"Need to do something. Watch Tian for me." Phupha only said before walking out.

He got to their base and immediately called Tian's best friend. He remembered the guy's number when Tian was busy texting Tul when he took him to go sightseeing around.

"Hello? Who's this?" He heard a male voice.

"Hello, this is Chief Phupha of Pha Pun Dao." Phupha answered.

"Oh. Is something wrong? Did something happen to my friend?" Tul asked worriedly. Phupha was impressed how fast the guy can catch on.

"Something like that. But the doctor said he'll be fine as long he takes up some medicine." Phupha explained.

"Then, why did you call if he's alright?" Tul asked. He already got a feeling why the Chief called him, and he can't help but smirk. Tian better be ready for some teasing.

"Since you know Tian well, you also know how stubborn he can be." Phupha said.

"I know how stubborn he is but that's what makes him an amazing person." Tul said.

Phupha, not liking the Tul's tone when he complimented the teacher, cleared his throat. Tul just smirked even more.

"Well, I..." Phupha sighed. Is he really asking for help from a stranger?

"You...?" Tul really was curious what Phupha was about to say.

"I need help on how I can take care of Tian without him complaining or protesting." Phupha finally said.

"Is that the only thing you wanted help with?" Phupha recognize that tone very well. It's the same tone Nam and the rangers uses against him when Tian is around.

"Yes." Phupha only said sternly... Or as sternly as he thinks his voice is. Tul chuckled.

"Fine, I'll tell what you need to know on how to take care of an amazing person like Tian and also for him to fall for you even more." Tul said the last words so quickly that Phupha almost couldn't understand it.

"What do you—" Before he can ask, Tul spoke. "okay, ready?" Phupha sighed. "Mn." He only said.

And after Tul gave him the tips he needed and also receiving a few teasing statements from the guy, Phupha did exactly what Tul said. While Tian was unconscious, he took care of him and that shocked the rangers. Nam was only smiling proudly of his friend for finally having the guts to show this soft side of him when it comes to Tian.

When Tian woke up, Phupha did not stop of taking care of him and slightly did some things that may or may not have caused Tian to fall harder for him. Thank you, Tul.

Weeks passes by and the rumors started around saying the two secretly got married. Tian just looked down as his face is red as a boiled octopus. While Phupha, as always, look unfazed but had a smug look on him which made Tian want to hit him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 336 21
Collection of genshin oneshots like the title says :) This book WILL contain:- β€’fluff β€’angst β€’hurt/comfort and hurt/no comfort β€’death, possible menti...
23.1K 406 4
If anyone has any prompts, I will be writing them on here, and maybe turning them into chapters. πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯° PROMPTS NEEDED! πŸ™
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
618K 28.9K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...