The Adopted Weasley

By WPDarlingPan

Fast Burning Romance (Slow updates♡) ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ Elizabeth Lyra Weasley. She has light blond... More

Elizabeth Lyra Weasley
Meeting Harry
Quidditch World Cup
School?
School.
New Friend
Potions
Common Room
Unforgivable Curses
Champions
Not A Update!
Where's Elizabeth?
Ferrets and First Tasks
Getting a Date
The Yule Ball
The Second Task
The Graveyard
The Day The Great Hall Was Silent
The End Of The Goblet Of Fire
Memorial
The Order Of The Phoniex
Memorial

Ritas Interview

1.1K 36 6
By WPDarlingPan

~Previously~

As they approach Draco tells her he is going to go sit down and she is welcome to come or sit with her friends. He was perfectly fine being seen with Elizabeth but the others were a whole different thing.

"Where were you?" Ron asks worriedly, he kinda pushed the fact she was with Draco into the back of his mind.

~*~

"Well, it started last night after people began to leave the great hall."

After telling them the story while leaving out most of her fun moments with Draco they continued to eat breakfast. Once Harry came he realized Ron was still angry so he sat down next to Elizabeth who was in front of Ron.

They had a pretty awkward breakfast as Ron and Harry weren't talking but Elizabeth would talk to Harry and occasionally Ron while Hermione switched off as well.

After breakfast they headed off to potions.

In potions Ron and Harry were still not talking to each other as Ron childishly moved his seat away from Harry's. Harry rolled his eyes but didn't react otherwise.

Meanwhile Draco and Elizabeth are having the best time since they finished their assignment.

"Are you serious Lil? They flew a flying muggle transport to collect him from his house?" Draco spoke in disbelief, how could they be so idiotic.

"In there defense Harry's aunt and uncle did put bars on his windows. And when mum found out she threatened to put bars on mine and Ron's window!"

Draco smiled lightly at her childishness, so far he was liking having a younger sister.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Snape drawled out.

A small second year came into the classroom.

"Umm... can I borrow Harry Potter please? I've got to take him to a interview."

"After he is done with his assignment."

"She really needs them all now."

Snape glared at the child who was scared out of their mind.

"Fine, Potter you can leave." He says to Harry and cashing him to rush his way out of the classroom while waving bye to Hermione and Elizabeth.

~With Harry~

A woman appears in a puff of smoke. She looks high maintenance and wearing an array of colors.

"What a charismatic quartet. Hello!" She greeted as she turned to the champions.

The four tri-wizard champions are stood together in a group. She walks over to them and shakes each of their hands enthusiastically.

"I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the daily prophet. But of course you know that don't you. It's you we don't know, you're the news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks? what mysteries do the muscles mask? does courage lie beneath those curls? In short, what makes a champion tick. Me, myself and I want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. So,
who's feeling up to sharing? Mmm?"

As no one responds she gets on with who she really wanted to interview.

"Shall we start with the youngest. Lovely."  With that she pulled Harry away from the group by his hand into a small closet near the room.

"This is cosy."

"It's a broomcupboard."

"You should feel right at home then. Don't mind if I use the quill do you?"

"Oh, no."

"So Harry, here you sit, a mere boy of
twelve.."

"I'm fourteen."

"...about to compete against three students. Not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself but have mastered spells that you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams. Concerned?"

"I dunno I haven't really thought about it."

"Course you're not just any ordinary
boy of twelve are you..."

"Fourteen." He corrected for the second time irritably.

"The story's legend. Do you think it was the trauma of your past that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament."

"No I didn't enter."

"Course you didn't." She spoke with a wink.

"Everyone loves a rebel Harry."

After she gives him another sly look she tells the quill to scratch the last part in order for her not to be exposed.

  "Speaking of your parents, were they alive, how do you think they'd feel? proud? or concerned that your attitude shows at best a pathological need for attention, at worst a psychotic deathwish."

Harry proceeds to feel annoyed at the questions so try's to avoid the last one by glancing at the notebook.

"Hey, my eyes aren't glistening with the ghosts of my past.

~Meanwhile Once Class Ended~

Elizabeth walked near the black lake in her school uniform and her thigh high black socks and black doc martens, admiring the trees and the lake surrounding the school. But also looking for somewhere private.

A little while later she found a small clearing not far from the school. Elizabeth thought it would be perfect.

She set down her school bag and walked into the clearing seemingly admiring the nature. That was until flowers began to grow from the earth. Within a few minutes the clearing was full of different colors of roses. Each was perfect and had not a single fault. She smiled at the sight surrounding her and then waved her hand a little, causing tiny dew drops to float into the air.

After Elizabeth finished practicing her element powers, she decided to work on the others later and made her way back to the school.

She was walking through a corridor when she suddenly ran into someone.

Elizabeth fell to the floor while the other person reached a hand out to help her.

"Oh I'm sorry Bee!"

"It okay Harry, promise." She replied while looking up at the green eyed boy. Once he helped her up they made there way to the common room together.

"How was the interview?" Elizabeth asks softly.

"Not very well, the woman in charge her names Rita Skeeter or something like that. She was so intrusive. I was half tempted to walk out on her." They both laugh at him wanted to leave the interview in the middle of it.

After some more small talk and Harry getting nervous every time their hands brushed, they made it to the common room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 203 26
Stick anyone with the last name Weasley underneath the Sorting Hat, and without a doubt it'll shout "Gryffindor!" Unless said Weasley was Elizabeth W...
44.5K 852 15
Draco's sister comes to Hogwarts and after arriving late she has already gathered the attention of quite a few boys. Will any of them catch her atten...
227K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
442 68 31
[COMPLETED] It is Ivy Potter's second year at Hogwarts. After her first year, she has accepted the reality of being Harry Potter's missing twin siste...