The Alpha King

By Rae_LeA

Rosetta Ann Marie is an omega. Omegas are the lowest a wolf can get in a pack without being a rouge. They are... More

1 : Mate?
2 : The Most Wonderful Smell
3 : Saving Grace
4 : Sleeping Beauty & Chicken Sandwiches
5 : He's Perfect
6 : Kisses & Big Puppy Dogs
7 : Innocent or No?
8 : Prince Charming
9 : Tender Mark
A/N
11 : The Tour
12 : Ours
13 : Warming Up To Him
14 : Dwarfed
15 : Arousing
16 : Lotiony Massage
17 : Not Ready
18 : Nightmares
19 : Relaxation
20 : Affection
21 : Shopping Pt. 1
22 : Shopping Pt. 2
23 : Shopping Pt. 3 and Panda Ears
24 : Love
25 : Momma Knows Better

10 : The Castle

1.7K 38 1
By Rae_LeA

5 Hours Later , 2:45 PM, London

Zeus's POV

"Zeus...?"

"Zeus, wake up"

"Wake up man we're here..."

"Zeus!?!?"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TIM?!?!?!" I screamed back at him, now fully awake

I instantly calmed down when I felt my love shaking. She was crying....I made her cry..

I glared up at Tim, a low deep growl leaving my throat. He blushed before hurrying out of the car leaving us alone.

"Shhh....my love, it's okay. I'm sorry for yelling. I didn't mean to scare you. Please forgive me. Shh...it's okay, no one is going to hurt you now. It's okay.."

I stroked her hair and whispered sweet nothings in her ear, hoping to relax her.

She cried for a couple more minutes, her shoulders shaking, before she calmed down some. She had stopped crying but her breath was still a little ragged.

She put her forehead in the crook of my neck, just barely running her nose up and down, breathing my scent in and out. She did this for at least 2 or 3 minutes, which felt like an eternity of short lived pleasure to me though.

She was the one that was important  here though, and so I backed up off of the thoughts.

"Are you okay..."

She just nodded, getting closer to me. She wrapped her hands in my hair, pulling me closer, and I did the same. I wrapped my arms tight around her, pulling her flush against me. I took a leap of faith and put my forehead in her neck, like she has done to me. 

JUST A LIL DIRTY!

Except I did something else. I put my lips on her neck. Not moving for a minute, seeing how she'd react. Her breath hitched slightly before slowly regaining it's pace. Her breaths were deeper, and I could hear her heartbeat increasing a little.

I slowly moved my lips into a kiss, pushing down just a little, before moving a little to another spot. I kissed her neck several times, before slightly opening my lips. I just barely darted my tongue out when I landed another kiss and she gasped. I almost smirked, continuing what I was doing. I did it several more times, her breathing now slightly increased. I could tell she was trying to calm her breathing, trying to be more quiet.

I moved in some, getting closer to her mark. Her breathing picked up even more, before almost stopping completely.

"Breath little wolf" I smirked right by her ear. 

She hasn't pushed me away yet, I'm just waiting for her to...

Her grip tightened in my hair, and I blew a breath onto her neck.
The sound that left her lips had me hard and wanting it to never 

She breathily moaned in my ear as my breath hit her mark. I almost moaned myself.

The sound was so heavenly, it made me melt, and it certainly made my dick rock hard. I wish she wouldn't make me hard that easy. Like...why woman?

I stopped my actions all together and her breath hitched, as if scared of what she did.

I waited a moment, seeing if she'd do something and she didn't. Well...that's my que.

I leaned down and pressed a wet kiss right over where her mark would be. I begin to almost laugh at the fact that if someone saw us, they would think I was making out with her neck, literally.

I tongue kissed her neck. Sucking on it gently, sticking my tongue out as my lips graze it. She moaned loudly as I did this, and I pushed her hips down to feel my boner. She gasped loudly, trying to pull back, but I didn't let her. I grinded my hips into her lower region, still sucking and licking at her neck. 

Her grip tightened once more in my hair, and she let out a breathy moan, gently tugging at my hair.

This time, it was my turn to growl in approval.

IT'S OVER MY PRECIOUS PEEPS😂😂

But suddenly, I pulled back all together. I lifted her off my lap and into the seat beside me. Her breathing was slightly erratic and she was flushed.

"I-I-I'm S-s-orry"

"Don't you dare apologize Rose, it was my fault."

She looked down ashamed.

"Don't look like that please. It pains me." I said gently grabbing her chin.

"I can't get too carried away with you. It doesn't matter if you're a wolf, I can still hurt you. If I go to far my wolf will come out. He will want to claim you. I couldn't stop him. I can't go to far with you..." I said looking deeply into her eyes, except she was trying to avoid mine.

"please look at me..."

She hesitated, but soon looked up to me.

I leaned in a little, and looked up into her eyes for permission. She just looked at me for a minute before barely nodding her head, closing her eyes.

I leaned in, pushing my lips onto hers, moving them slightly.

If this was some blonde bimbo I probably would've said that she wasn't that good of a kisser. But I also have to keep in mind she's probably never been kissed. But it doesn't matter because it feels fucking perfect. Our lips fit together.

The kiss doesn't last very long, only about 5 seconds, but I never wanted it to end. But I had to be gentle with her. I had to remember that. 

I pulled back and rested my forehead on hers, she whimpered when I pulled away and I smiled a little. I looked up at her to see her already looking at me. She had a small smile on her face.

"I'm sorry if I moved to fast. I will go slower, I promise. I just had to kiss you."

She just nodded at me, looking down. But soon a dark blush covered her face and she looked at the window. I looked down confused, but then a straight look made its way upon my face. My large boner was still painfully showing through my jeans. I cleared my throat, putting my hands over my lap.

But soon someone knocked on the door, and I saw Tim, trying to hold back a laugh, I rolled my eyes getting out of the car, trying to readjust my pants.

"Let it out before I open her door dumbass" I looked at him bored.

He burst out laughing for about 2 minutes before sobering up and nodding his head at me. A small grin made its way onto my face and I shook my head at him, going to open her door.

"Sorry love" I whispered.

I picked her up and took her out of the car. That's surprisingly hard to do since she wasn't in my lap anymore.

But as I finally got her out, she had gaping eyes. We lived on a large piece of land, one that was far out in the woods, and only visible to those of the supernatural. A large piece of land with a castle in the middle lol.

It was very beautiful though. 

Only about 600 of my pack members lived up here. The other 2,500 members lived around the States. About 200 of my pack lived in the castle, mainly my high ranking men, some of the warriors, some of the guards, and people like chefs, maids, etc. The mated men and females lived in their own home, but if any of the guards and warriors who lived in the castle had mates, they live in the castle also. The unmated pack members lived in the Pack House along with some more of the guards and warriors. The children under 15 stayed in a couple different places. Some lived in the castle, most in the pack house, and some in the homes of the mated.

We all are fond of one another though. Yes, I'm treated as King around here, but more like a highly respected Alpha. This is still my pack, and I am the leader, just a highly more respected one.

I treat all of my members as family, and they me.

All boys over 15 begin training. They don't have to be warriors if they don't want to, unless they have to be called up if we have to to to war. But if they don't become warriors, they have to take some type of position in the pack.

Only the kids of the Alpha or King, Beta, and Delta can step up into the position. If the one who is supposed to step up dies, the Alpha has to choose who he sees is best fit.

Anyways, you will learn more about the pack later on, back to now.

My angel gaped at the sight before her, a little fear mixed in, I think...

"What do you think?"

A wolf was nervous.

What if she doesn't like us?

What if we moved to fast for her?

Does she like our home?

What if it's too small for her?

Will she want her own room?

We haven't prepared one, what if she gets mad?

I had to shut off our mind-link because I couldn't think myself with him rambling. It's quite different than someone trying to talk to you out loud when your busy rather than in your head. It's actually quite harder. Because it's like your thoughts aren't your own, so you literally have trouble thinking.

She hasn't answered yet...maybe she really doesn't like it?...

"Its...e-e-extravagant" she stuttered out

"So you like it...?"

She rested her head on my chest a small smile on her face.

"I love it"

The biggest grin made it's way onto my face. My wolf was so pleased we made our mate happy, and he was showing it. But inside my head, he was jumping around like a crazed 5 year old on Christmas morning, or even worse than that.

Everyone was giving a look of what seemed to be awe. Their King had found his mate, their Luna...their Queen.

The women gave a few 'awws' at the situation, a couple of the guys gave congratulations, but didn't get too close, knowing my mate was in my arms. For which I was thankful, I didn't wanna cause a scene in front of my angel.

We were now at the front doors of the castle, Rose had her head tucked tight into my chest, not wanting people to see her or talk. I almost cooed at the fact of her trying to hide herself.

I stopped for a minute, taking in the thought of my mate leading beside me from now on.

"Welcome to your new home, love"

She looked up just as the doors opened, and she was left in awe again, her mouth agape. 

The first room inside the doors is a long hallway. A little ways down, it splits into a 3-way. To the left is a large living room-there is a least room for 100 people in there, there are 3 large master bathrooms, 3 master bedrooms, 2 guest rooms, a medium sized kitchen-mainly with snacks and drinks-its just got a fridge and cabinets, and then there is 2 hall closets, same thing in the right hallway, there just isn't a kitchen over there.

Some of the warriors live on this floor, since it's the floor where the main door is. This is actually the second floor though, the first floor is underground. It's a 6 floor castle, big right?

Anyways, that's like all that's on this floor, its just got the T-shape floor layout, with the rooms I listed before.

Back To Reality Folks😁😁

She looked around, her eyes were darting in all directions. She slowly looked up at me, and a wide grin made its way onto her face. I returned the favor.

"I can tell you like" I chuckled, she almost eagerly nodded.

"So. Would you like a tour before I show you the bedroom?"

"y-yes...I'd like t-that"

I smiled at her before walking to the end of the hall, where a shiny silver elevator awaited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
7.5M 229K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
30.4K 726 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
6.3M 171K 51
She's the Omega; he's the Alpha's son. Her life's been full of pain; his has been full of parties, popularity, and potential. She's filled with shame...