My Stilinski. (enemies to lov...

By writer_emory76

For the longest time, I can remember hating Stiles Stilinski. Everybody else loved his sarcasm and charm, to... More

Intoduction!
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
The end!

[05]

1.3K 37 22
By writer_emory76

Emma

I climbed into Stiles' jeep, this time Scott let me sit in the front. The ride was long and awkward, I was confused as to why they invited me along with them because they never do. "So how was your little date with Issac?" Scott asked.

"It wasn't a date and I don't want to talk about it." I spat out.

"Awww does Isaac not really like you?" Stiles mocked, the words hurt to hear so in the moment anger took over me and I blurted out what I didn't want to.

"He didn't show okay! I waited for 30 minutes and he didn't show up." I shouted.

"That little shit." Stiles said.

"Why do you care Stiles? You're obsessed with Lydia." I snapped at him.

"I don't care. I just don't like Issac, told you it was a bad idea." He laughed.

"Fuck off Stiles." I said undoing my seat belt.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked.

"Drop me off here." I said to them.

"What no!" Stiles snapped.

"I MEAN IT STILES DROP ME OFF RIGHT NOW!" I shouted to him.

"Stiles stop the car man." Scott said.

Stiles reluctantly slowed down the car, I yanked open the door before slamming it shut. I fixed the jacket on my body so that it was now keeping me warm. I walked off into the night.

Suddenly I felt a car pull up behind me, it was Stiles jeep. He climbed out of the jeep and ran straight towards me. He grabbed my arm and turned me to face him, he pulled me into a hug and I didn't know why. I tried to push him off but he didn't let me. "Listen, I will take you anywhere you want. I just can't let you walk home alone." I looked up at him and climbed back into the jeep.

"Where's Scott?" I asked.

"He's gone to Deaton's by himself." The boy replied.

"Ok so where do you want to go?" He asked me.

"Home."

*

The drive was quiet and awkward, we barely shared a word in the time that we were together. "Why do you hate me?" He asked me.

I turned to face him not knowing what to say. "I don't know, I could ask you the same." I replied.

I looked round to the street where were and I saw my house standing there. "There it is." I said to him.

When we pulled up to my house, he stopped the car and let me climb out before doing the same himself. "What are you doing?" I asked the boy.

"Coming into your house." He replied.

"No you're not." I snapped before running into my house.

"I'll just knock again so your mom can invite me in." He said.

"My moms at work." I replied.

"Oh." A smirk emerged on the boys face.

"Stiles we aren't friends, just go home." The boys face looked hurt, like I had said something horrible.

"Right." He said, he stomped back to his car and rapidly sped off.

I walked into my house and quickly ran up to my room, I hated showing people my emotions but right now I really needed to cry. I had just been stood up by the one boy I really liked, me and my best friend had fallen out, I was trying to stay strong for everyone but it was hard sometimes. I always tried to hide my anxiety from everyone but sometimes it was hard, especially when I tried to hide it from the werewolves.

*

Later on in the night I got a text from Allison.

Allison <3

-Make sure that you are ready in half an hour, we have a surprise for you.

Me

-Allison I love you, but not today.

Allison <3

-We aren't taking no for an answer, see you in 20.

*

I got ready, I didn't really know what to wear but I just made sure that my tears were dried and it didn't look like I had been crying.

I heard a beep from out side and when I looked I saw Allison and Lydia in the car. I didn't know how things would be with Lydia after today, but I just wanted to distract myself.

I ran out of the house and climbed into the back of the car. I wasn't sure where we going but I just listened to the conversation that they were talking about in the car, I just waited for us to arrive. When I looked closer I saw that we had pulled up into an ice-skating rink. I hated ice-skating.

Scott and Stiles were waiting at the door for us. When they got out they smiled and waved at all of us. Scott went away with Allison too skate and Stiles was obsessing over Lydia. I hated skating so I just went over to the vending machine to get some snacks. I sat on the seats watching Lydia skate perfectly, I looked over at Stiles who had his jaw on the floor. I rolled my eyes at the whole situation.

Scott was falling over everywhere and Allison was just laughing at him. Lydia was loving the attention from Stiles and I was just sat on the sides bored out of my mind.

I got out my phone and placed in my ear phones. I started to listen to music and tried to forget about everything that had happened today. Music was my escape from reality, it eased my anxiety and was always there for me when everything else failed.

My music was overtaken when I heard the screams of my best friend. I looked over at the ice, where Lydia was screaming on the ground. Stiles had his hands wrapped around her, trying to comfort her. The girl continued to scream and cry on the ice.

Allison and Scott came running up to her, to check that she was ok.

*

The next day, I missed school. I really didn't want to see anyone from my friend group. I didn't feel like I belonged in Beacon Hills. I felt like my friends barely even knew me. I know that their hearts were in a good place but they hardly even knew thew things that I liked.

"Hey honey. How are you feeling?" My mom asked me. She had come in from work and was here to check up on me.

"I'm okay." I coughed.

"I brought you some medicine and I also made you some food." She placed a tray down next to me. I smiled at my mom's kindness. She was barely ever in the house so when she was it was really fun.

"Thanks mom." I smiled at her.

"I called your friends and asked if they could check on you later because I have a late night shift. If they want to sleep over then that is fine." She smiled at me.

"Which friends?" I asked her.

"Well I asked Sheriff Stilinski if Stiles would come over, I know that Stiles is a boy but you two have been friends for years so I trust him here. Sheriff said that he would be here to check on you after he has finished school." She smiled. "There is money downstairs for you to use for food if you need it." She kissed me on the forehead before slowly walking out of the door.

*

I had been sat there in dread all afternoon waiting to hear that knock on the door. I had moved myself downstairs because I thought it would be pretty awkward if Stiles was up in my room.

I had wrapped myself up in a blanket and made myself comfortable. I grabbed the remote from my side and started to scroll through Netflix. I started looking for a film that I would be able to watch in order to pass the time.

*

I was fast asleep when I heard a soft knock at my door. I jumped up from where I was sat and almost stood up with shock when I realised what was going on. I ran to the door and opened it. When I opened the door it revealed Stiles, in his hands he had bags filled with shopping. He came stumbling in the house trying not to trip over the shopping.

"What are you doing Stiles?" I asked him.

"Well your mum asked me to check on you and also asked if I could stay the night. She never said what was wrong with you so I just got everything that I could think of, and some snacks."

I walked over to the bags and looked in them. In one of the bags, I saw a pile of pads and a hot water bottle. I placed my hands in my head and tried to cover up the fact that I had noticed the bag. "Stiles I'm not on my period." I said to him laughing.

"Well I didn't know, I mean at least now we have snacks." I let out a little chuckle and he did the same.

"My mom left us money to order food." I said to him.

"Oh thanks. Do you want me to call Allison and Lydia?" He asked.

"NO!" I blurted out.

"Why did something happen between the three of you?" He asked me.

"No I just don't want to worry them. You can go if you want, but thank you for the snacks." I smiled at him.

"Well I can't go home and off your mom comes home in the night and I'm not here then she will tell my dad and he will kill me." He said.

"Ok then... what do you wanna do?" I asked him.

"Wanna watch a film?" He asked me.

"Yeh sure." I said. I put on a random film from Netflix and we just watched it together.

*

We had just eaten snacks and messed about whilst watching the movie. After the film was finished, he asked me what to do next.

"I don't know what to do, shall we put on another film?" I asked him.

"Yeh sure but this time I'm picking." He said, he grabbed the remote from my hands and turned on Star Wars.

"Stiles can I ask you something?" I turned to face him.

He looked back at me with his mouth filled with food and just nodded. "Is there something wrong with me?" I asked him.

He furrowed his brows at me. "What do you mean?"

"I just think that sometimes, I am invisible and I don't matter. I feel like the pack sometimes forgets I'm there and then Issac-" I was about to finish when he cut me off.

"Issac is a dick, I don't know why he would stand you up like that. Emma trust me, the pack wouldn't be able to properly work without you. I mean you're the one who is always there for us, you always stick up for your friends without even having to think about it. I know that the other two girls can sometimes look past you for things but we all notice, like the time you stuck up for Erica. You have have laughed at her like everyone else and gone along with it but you didn't because that's the type of person you are." He smiled at me.

"Stiles Stilinski that is the nicest thing that you have ever said to me." I let out a little chuckle at the comment that he had just said and he stared at me letting out an awkward laugh. "So you and Lydia seemed pretty close at the ice rink." I nudged his arm and he just laughed a little.

"Well I think I have officially moved on from Lydia." He said, my jaw dropped at the comment he had just made.

"WHAT? STILES STILINSKI HAS MOVED ON!" He let out a little sigh and just nodded his head.

"Wow. Can I ask why?" I giggled.

"I mean don't get me wrong Lydia is hot but we have nothing in common, she doesn't like anything I do and every time I try and do something nice for her she throws it back in my face." He said messing with his fingers.

"Oh, well I'm sure you will meet someone eventually." I said to him.

We both turned back to face the tv to watch the movie.

*

I felt myself getting tired. My eyes were beginning to shut from exhaustion. I felt two arms swoop me up. I looked up at Stiles who was now carrying me up the stairs.

I felt a soft sensation run through my body as I was placed down onto my mattress. Stiles stood next to me and began to grab a pillow and a blanket. "Stiles don't be stupid, you can sleep on the bed."

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yes, we are just friends." I said to him.

"Oh am I now classed as your friend?" He laughed.

"Shush and go to sleep." I said to him as I cuddled up to him.

*

I placed my head on his chest and started to fall asleep. "Emma." I heard a whisper. "Emma I'm really uncomfy." Stiles said to me.

"Ok." I whispered back, I rolled over to face away from him.

"No, I don't like this." He said to me.

"Ok then." I grabbed his arm and wrapped it around my waist.

"No this doesn't feel right." He whispered again.

"Oh my god Stiles! Just go to sleep." I said, I turned to face him. I placed my hand around his waist and he grabbed my hand.

"I like this." He whispered to me.

"Ok now go to sleep, I whispered in his ear. I immediately drifted off into a long deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.8K 84
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚓. 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒...
122K 1.6K 36
Preferences for Scott, Stiles, Derek, Jackson, Isaac and Liam; please ask if you want me to add another character. Enjoy!
57.3K 1.9K 30
----FORMERLY SIX STILINSKI---- We all know about the unbreakable friendship of Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. And, well, let's be honest, we all...
270K 6.4K 26
(Set after season 3a) Y/N Stilinski was Stiles' older sister. You were taken from your family when you were 16, but now you have returned to Beacon...