Make You Mine: An Eren Yeager...

By Flawed_Princess22

You transfer to a new school and capture the attention of Eren Yeager. However, his childhood friend Mikasa g... More

Y/N
~1~
~2~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~

~3~

1.2K 41 24
By Flawed_Princess22

Arcade

"Go, Connie!" Jean yells as you and him watch as Connie and Sasha face off in a dance battle game. They're neck and neck, but you've quickly found out how to achieve victory.

"You've got him beat Sasha. If you win I'll buy you food!" You yell as Sasha immediately kicks into overdrive and lands all of her arrows on time. Meanwhile, Connie begins to stumble.

"Not fair Y/N," Connie says in between breaths as you laugh. You can feel Jean looking at you out of the corner of your eye, so you turn to look at him making him jump.

"What's up?" You ask as Jean chuckles and looks away.

"Sorry, I'm just surprised that you're into that maniac Eren," Jean admits as you glance away from him and look over to where Eren and Armin are playing air hockey. Mikasa cheers loudly for Eren on the sidelines as he scores against Armin.

"He doesn't seem that bad to me, although Mikasa is a different story," you say as Jean winces slightly and clutches his stomach. Your quickly reminded of his earlier run-in with your professor.

"Hey, how's your stomach. I didn't know professor Levi was so violent," you say placing a supportive hand on Jean's shoulder as he straightens himself up.

"Yeah, I've unfortunately felt proff Levi's wrath more times than I can count. It never seems to get any easier though," Jean says chuckling as you hear someone clear their voice behind you.

"Hey Y/N, want to play basketball with me?" Eren asks suddenly as you remove your hand from Jean's shoulder and cross your arms over your chest.

"I hope you're not planning on trying that cliché teach me how to shoot the ball thing. If we're gonna play it's gonna be as competitors," You say bluntly as Eren smirks down at you.

"As you wish Y/N," Eren says as he once again reaches for your hand.

"Hey Y/N, don't forget you owe me food!" Sasha yells still dancing away as you chuckle.

"I won't!" You say as you suddenly look back to Jean who's now left by himself. "Wait, Jean's not playing with anyone right now," you tell Eren who stops and looks down at you confused.

"I don't care about what horse face is doing," Eren says in an annoyed tone as you pull your hand away from his.

"Well then I'll just go play something with him and you can go back with Mikasa and Armin," you say quickly turning around as you feel Eren suddenly grab your hand. You turn around to look at Eren who looks down at you apologetically.

"Alright Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm being a jerk aren't I?" Eren asks, his voice dropping a few octaves as a hint of a German accent slips out.

"Yes you are, it's not very attractive," you say not cracking under Eren's gaze. He sighs deeply before glancing over at Jean then back at you.

"I'll try to play nice for your sake, fair?" Eren asks as you nod. Eren lets go of your hand before rushing over to Armin and whispering something to him before returning to your side.

"Hey Jean, want to play air hockey?" Armin yells across the room as Jean perks up and walks over.

"Prepare to lose Armin, I'm still undefeated," Jean boasts as you chuckle and look up at Eren who rolls his eyes at Jean's comment.

"Thank you," you say as Eren's eyes meet yours. He takes a step closer to you making your heart speed up a bit.

"Your welcome, it's cute how you look after the people you care about. Even if one of them is horse face," Eren says as you roll your eyes.

"Why do you call him that? I think he's pretty cute," you say as Eren's eyes widen.

"Him? Cute? Then what do you think of me?" Eren asks loudly as some people shoot the two of you glances. You dramatically take a step back and place a hand under your chin as you look at Eren.

You get a sudden idea and walk over to him before motioning for him to bend down a bit. He raises a curious eyebrow at you before obliging as you reach for his hair tie and pull it out gently. Eren's hair gracefully falls into his face as you step back once more.

"Wow," you mutter under your breath as Eren stands up properly and chuckles.

"Do you prefer my hair like this?" Eren asks as you bite down on your lip. You hadn't expected him to look so hot with his hair down. Yet here you stand, rendered temporarily speechless.

"It looks good either way..."

"You mean I look good either way?" Eren asks as you roll your eyes and snap out of your daze.

"If I beat you at basketball then you have to stop calling Jean horse face," you say changing the topic as Eren sighs and thinks for a moment before smirking mischievously.

"Alright fine, if I win then you have to kiss me," Eren says as you shrug.

"Fine," you say before walking over to the basketball game and observing the five different lanes for the one you think has the best-pumped balls. You settle on the one in the middle and Eren positions himself to your right.

"Ready?" Eren asks as you nod and both swipe your game cards at the same time to start the game. As soon as you get your hands on the first ball you quickly snap it out of your hands and nail the first shot.

"Wow," you hear Eren mutter as you smile and focus on getting into a rhythm. As soon as your hand touches a ball it immediately leaves and goes through the bucket. However, out of the corner of your eye, you see Eren doing the same.

"How'd you learn how to play so well?" Eren asks as you chuckle.

"I was on my middle school and old high school basketball teams," you tell Eren who nods in response. Your scores are perfectly tied and time is quickly running out. The gate to stop the balls from sliding down the ramp goes up but you and Eren both still have one ball in your hands.

He shoots the ball and makes the shot as you roll your eyes and line up the shot. However, Eren suddenly appears in front of you playing defence.

"Hey, you're cheating!" You say backing up as Eren just continues to play defence.

"I thought you were a real basketball player?" Eren says as you set your face and try to find an opening as Eren swipes at the ball in your hand. You let out a tiny yelp as Eren suddenly grabs your waist and throws you over his shoulder.

"Eren put me down!" You say as the others look over at the two of you and shake their head.

"If you can shoot like this, then I'll admit defeat," Eren says as you sigh but try your best to make the shot from being elevated over Eren's shoulder. As expected the ball misses and Eren puts you down with a victorious smile on his face.

"Aww looks like you lose,"

"Are you serious? You just did that because you knew I'd beat you. Nobody likes a sore loser," you say growing upset as Eren nods.

"Yeah your right, but I really wanted that kiss," Eren says smoothly as you feel your anger dissipate. You're still annoyed about losing, but his corny reasoning makes you laugh.

"What if I deny it? You did cheat after all," you say as Eren's hand gently slides under your chin and tilts your head up to look at him. Once again the action sends your body into a lustful state.

"Then I guess I'll have to steal it from you," Eren says lowly as he smirks down at you. You feel your stomach do summer salts as Eren leans forward. Your eyes slowly flutter closed as your lips are only inches away from touching.

"Hey Eren, we should all play laser tag right?!" You hear Mikasa's voice say as the two of you suddenly jerk away from each other. Mikasa's dark eyes only look to Eren with a bright smile as Eren sighs. This girl is starting to get on your nerves.

"Can't you see that we're busy?" Eren asks a bit harsher than you expected. You see Mikasa's smile quickly drop and unexpectedly feel bad for her. She has known Eren since they were kids, and while you don't like her, you don't want him to ruin his friendship over you.

"I like laser tag, we should play," you say forcing a smile on your face as Eren looks down at you confused.

"But..."

"I can give you your prize later. Though you don't deserve it," you say to Eren who nods reluctantly. You look down at your wrist and notice that you still have Eren's hair tie. You take it off and hold it out for him but he just crouches down and turns so that you can do it for him.

"Oh I can do it," Mikasa volunteers as you glare at her. She raises an annoyed eyebrow at you as you gather Eren's hair into a ponytail. Your hand grazes Eren's neck teasingly as you notice him tense.

"That's alright Mikasa, I got it," you say casually as you place Eren's hair back into a low bun. Some hair sticks out at the bottom and of course, Mikasa speaks up.

"That's a messy bun, let me fix it Eren," Mikasa says as Eren stands up and glares down at her.

"My hair is usually messy anyways. It's fine Mikasa," Eren says as a weird tension builds between the three of you.

"Ah, I'll go tell the others about that game," You say brushing past Mikasa before rushing over to Connie and Sasha to tell them about the upcoming game of laser tag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4K 45
a connie x black fem! reader "baby don't you know that talk is cheap" in which two friend groups intertwine in more ways than one college au! moder...
27.7K 800 13
﹙⭔.🫐 "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, ⟆ ( 〃yet we still havent ran into each other." .) ★☆﹔ "maybe thats a good thing."﹆ ◃.a sto...
121K 3.1K 26
❝ I just thought you were cool enough to kick it ❞ A story in which two teens fall in love through their love of music and idiotic behavior. EREN X...